Ms. Walker's Class Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well I have to complain about something. Too much perfection is dangerous," he explained.

"So, how's 'Project: Knock Her Up' going, anyway?" she asked.

"I'm not sure. A lot of my little soldiers are going into battle, but they're losing the war," he replied. "A lot of casualties. No heroes."

"Well, keep trying. One of the little buggers is bound to get lucky eventually," she laughed.

"Have you ever been pregnant?" Michael asked her.

"No," she smiled, cuddling happily. "A few scares, in my early years as a slut, but nothing that stuck. Good thing. Can you picture me as a mother?" She tipped her head to look at him. He was grinning.

"Let me rephrase that," she frowned. "What I meant was that I would be a lousy parent. I know exactly what you're picturing, you pervert."

"Mmmmmmmmmmm. Fresh milk," he smiled. "You'd be huge!"

"Honey, I'm already huge," she smiled. "Or did you forget already?"

Not bloody likely, he thought. '34J and all natural' was indelibly etched in his brain.

"What comes after huge?" he asked, "because that's what you would be. I'd be permanently attached to your nipples, drinking those puppies dry."

"Greedy bastard," she growled. The banter was taking her mind off being sick, but she still needed something for the physical symptoms. "What drugs did you bring?" she asked. "Anything for congestion?"

"Yes," he nodded, fishing through the bag. He came out with a box.

"Open that sucker. Gimme some," she demanded with a smile.

"It'll make you drowsy," he read on the side panel. "You're not supposed to operate heavy machinery," he joked.

"I'm sick, remember? I won't be operating any heavy machinery..." she giggled, "... not even your big drill bit. And if I fall asleep, it will just be easier for you to take advantage of me."

"Here. Take two!" he laughed.

***

The pills did put her out for a couple of hours, but he restrained himself, not fondling her massive breasts as she suggested he might. He watched some TV, waiting for her to wake up, so he could feed her Miranda's soup.

It was early afternoon when she finally began to stir. Michael was sitting up in bed, beside her, and watched her as she rolled onto her back. Those big tits moved somewhat independently of her body, attracting his attention.

"I must look like shit," she groaned, parting her mop of hair with both hands. "Don't hurt your eyes."

"Soph, how's your tummy? Hungry yet?" he asked. "Want some soup?"

"Actually, yes. That's a good sign, isn't it?" she smiled, dragging herself up. "I might not die, after all." She walked unsteadily into the bathroom.

Michael jumped up, and went downstairs to warm the chicken broth. A few minutes later, he was back, with a large bowl in hand, and Sophia was sitting up in bed. She had brushed her hair, and pulled it back into a ponytail.

"There's my girl," he smiled. "You look better."

"I feel a little more human," she giggled, "and at least I can breathe. Maybe this will help."

"Chicken soup always helps. That's why they call it chicken soup," he laughed, handing her the bowl, and a spoon.

"Mmmmm. My compliments to your wife," she whispered, spooning the warm broth into her mouth. "You're a lucky man."

"I'm not arguing with you," Michael nodded. He knew she was right, in so many ways. Lucky to have Miranda. Lucky to have Sophia in his life. Lucky to be with all of them.

Sophia polished off the bowl, and belched.

"Now I know you're feeling better!" he laughed. "Your ladylike demeanour, elegance and sophistication are returning!"

"That's me..." she laughed back, rubbing her full tummy, "... Elegant, and sophisticated."

***

With the arrival of summer, Miranda's schedule changed. She was no longer the first one up during the week. That wasn't the only change.

Previously, Miranda had been the one leaving the house, with Michael and Hiromi still in bed together. Now, however, she had taken Michael's place.

Four days a week, when Michael headed out to start his day with Ashley, or Sophia, or Charisse and Janelle, or Solange, he left knowing his wife and his girlfriend were naked, in the same bed, and alone.

It didn't matter that they may have just been talking, or planning lunch, or any number of innocuous activities, his mind could only picture them in one way. Naked in bed meant naked, in bed, and in bed had little to do with sleeping. Sometimes, his wild imagination was even correct, and he had been witness to Miranda's dark, mocha skin contrasting Hiromi's delicate, pale complexion. Romi's big tits squashed against Miranda's massive ones. Miranda's plump, pouty lips kissing Hiromi's cherry red ones, or occasionally, her other lips, located further south.

Is there anything hotter than watching two women you love, locked in an ardent sixty-nine position, feasting on each other's juicy pussies? Maybe if they were doing it on a huge pile of money?

For her part, Miranda was very satisfied with the situation. Her past had included Ashley as an occasional sexual partner, but really only when the supply of men in their lives was low.

This was very different. Michael was here, as her husband, in her arms and bed every night. Even if he hadn't been the proud owner of the biggest penis she had ever seen, his proximity would have assured that she was getting enough cock to keep her happy. Her heterosexual side was being dealt with quite nicely.

Now, with a willing female in the same house, she could indulge in her need for the type of contact only another woman can provide. Michael was very good with his tongue, but it was a male tongue. A woman's tongue was somehow softer, gentler, and knew what its owner liked, so could pass on the pleasure. It didn't hurt that Hiromi was beautiful, and exotic, and built like a very buxom, sexy china doll. Miranda was getting everything she needed, and more.

Hiromi was equally happy, if not more so. She had suggested this living arrangement as a way to fill two voids in her life.

Well, technically, one in her life, and one between her legs.

The void between her legs was getting stuffed with Michael's huge dick several times a week. In an effort to fill the life void, he was pumping her full of his thick, sticky semen every time, but as yet, her eggs and his sperm were not getting along.

Oh well... practice, practice, practice.

***

Hiromi was holding Michael's hand, sitting beside him in the waiting area. She was nervous, but having him with her was easing that tension. She knew he loved her, and she felt the same way about him.

Before they embarked on this arrangement, both of them had gone to their respective doctors to be checked out, and were given the green light, but months of trying had still not resulted in a pregnancy. Finally, Hiromi had sought help.

So here they were, waiting for the doctor. Not just any doctor, either.

Dr. Helga Muller was a reproductive therapist. She helped couples have children, when nature was not being cooperative. She always had both partners in for the appointment. Michael wasn't sure what to expect, but he sure didn't expect what he got.

Helga Muller was not the haggard old bag his imagination had made her out to be. Older, yes, but far from old, and certainly not done. Perhaps it was her Nordic heritage that preserved her so well.

"Hello, I'm Dr. Muller," the tall blonde introduced herself, extending her hand to each of them. "Please, come in."

Michael giggled softly. A reproductive therapist? Come in? Cum in? Get it?

Once safely behind closed doors, Hiromi and Michael sat on the big, soft couch, and the doctor sat opposite them, with her long, shapely legs crossed.

"Okay," she smiled. "Everyone relaxed? Then tell me about yourselves. Married?" Helga scanned the two; young, strong, handsome man, with an older woman. There were obvious physical reasons for this union.

"No," Hiromi smiled, "We're not married. He is, but not to me. It's complicated."

"I see," Helga nodded, scribbling notes.

"Very complicated," Michael added. "To answer your next question... My wife knows about us. We live together, all three of us."

"Okay," Helga wrote it down. Interesting. One man, two women. Busy household. She finished her notation, and looked up. "So Michael... How often do you have sex?"

Michael looked at Hiromi, and giggled, as she smiled back at him.

Helga read the look between them, and preemptively added her usual reassurance.

"In this room, you can and should be completely honest with me," she said, with her own mix of professionalism and feminine comfort. "You can, because I'm your doctor, and bound by the tenants of confidentiality. You should, because you're here for my help, and I need to know everything to do my job. I don't judge. Tell me everything."

"Oooookay," Michael exhaled. Here goes nothing. "How often do we have sex? I'd say pretty much every day."

"Mmmmm hmmm," Helga nodded, her pen flying. "And you say you have a wife? How often do you have sex with her?" This should be interesting.

"Um, about the same," Michael replied.

Twice a day? He's quite the stud, Helga thought.

"I think that might be the problem," she smiled. "Your body needs rest. How long have you been doing this? This often, I mean?"

"About two years," he answered. "There's, um... there's more."

"Okay, after two years your body has adjusted. You've been tested, right?" she asked. He nodded.

"Yes. All good. My sperm is fine," he smiled.

"Oh, yes, here's the report," she said, finding the page. She read further. "You said there's more?"

"Um, yeah, four or five more," he replied.

Helga's eyes paused, and she looked at him over the top edge of the page in her hand. Four or five more? More women? Jesus!

"Michael, you have regular sex with..." she smiled, counting in her head, "... six or seven women?"

"Yes, Ma'am," he nodded. Hiromi hugged his arm against her, and smiled.

"He's the most wonderful lover," she giggled. "Wonderful."

"This report is recent. You're saying you have sex with all these women, every week, and you still have numbers like this?" she asked, her eyes wide. Maybe there's a paper in this. The effects of long term sexual over-activity on male potency.

"Yes," he smiled. He could see the surprise on her face. I guess she's never had a patient like me, he thought. If she only knew the whole story.

Helga sat back, stunned. Okay. This guy is fucking seven women regularly, and his sperm count is so high, I almost got pregnant just reading the numbers. Why is Hiromi not getting pregnant?

"I see that you have been tested, too, Hiromi," Helga said, reading the second report. "You're good as well. Biologically, you should be fine. What about physically?"

Hiromi glanced at Michael, and grinned.

"Oh, I don't think that's the problem," she giggled.

"Perhaps I should examine both of you," Helga suggested. "Let's start with you, Hiromi."

Michael watched his petite lover duck behind the folding screen that divided the room. Dr. Muller sat, looking at him, a quizzical expression on her face.

"How did this, uh, unique relationship start, anyway?" she asked.

Confidentiality or not, the doctor didn't need to know about those details. Michael wondered how to phrase his reply. Hiromi rescued him.

"I'm ready," she called out. Helga stood.

"I'll be back for you in a few minutes," she smiled, and went to examine Hiromi.

Dr. Muller put her gloves on, and took a position between Hiromi's legs.

"You have a very pretty vagina," she said, inserting two fingers gently into her. "How's that? Not uncomfortable?"

Hiromi smiled. If the doctor knew what was normally pushed inside her, she'd be comfortable using her whole hand. Actually, that sounded like fun.

"No problem," Hiromi replied.

The doctor did her thing, inspecting and probing, then taking a few swabs, which would be sent to the lab.

"Okay. You're done," Dr. Muller said softly. "Michael! Your turn!"

***

"I'm coming in, Michael," Helga said, and stepped around the screen. He was sitting on the edge of the exam table, in his paper gown. "Nervous?" she asked.

"Not at all," he shook his head.

"Ever been examined by a female doctor before?" she smiled.

"Actually no. I hadn't thought of that," he answered. It didn't bother him. He had been naked in front of plenty of strange women, although they usually didn't stay strange for long.

"Okay, well, I'll be gentle," she giggled, putting on fresh rubber gloves. "Let's see what you have."

Michael peeled away the gown.

Helga's mouth suddenly felt very dry, and her pussy very wet.

"Oh my!" she gasped. The penis before her was easily six inches long, and quite thick... as it hung, flaccid, between his legs. His testicles were the size of racquetballs. "Okay. Um, you're a big boy, aren't you?"

"Yes Ma'am," he smiled.

She reached out, trying to maintain her clinical detachment, despite the fact that her libido was screaming in her head. She palmed his balls, feeling their weight, and gripped the base of his huge, floppy dick with two fingers, lifting it to inspect the underside.

"Everything looks fine here," she said softly.

"Thank you, doctor," he chuckled. "Glad you like it."

Like it? Like it? If I wasn't your doctor, I'd be sucking it like a woman possessed, she thought. I wonder just how big he is hard? Her hand wrapped around the shaft, and she gave it a squeeze. It began to respond, growing longer, thicker, and hotter.

"Sorry, Doc," he apologized. "I can't help it. It happens every time a beautiful woman holds my cock," he laughed, as his penis grew more rigid.

"Don't worry about it," Helga replied. Her hand was nearly full, and instinctively stroked the length gently. My god. You fuck that petite woman with this... this... this fucking monster? I can't imagine what this feels like in her pussy, but I'd definitely like to find out.

"I'd like to run another test," she said professionally, squirming slightly on her stool. I've got a test for you. How'd you like to pin my knees behind my ears, and put this huge cock where it will make me scream with ecstasy? Her pussy was drooling, and she was in agony.

"What kind of test?" he asked. Her hand was still moving slowly from root to tip and back, and he was fully erect.

"In this last 48 hours, you've had sex how many times? Just you, regardless of partners," she questioned.

Hmmmm, let's see, he thought. It's early Friday afternoon, so 48 hours takes us back to Wednesday at this time. So that would be one with Charisse, then Miranda and Hiromi, then three with Solange on Thursday, Miranda that night, and each of them this morning. What's that? Nine?

"Nine."

Nine? Nine! Jesus Christ! What are they feeding this guy? Nine times was two months with her ex.

"Okay," she breathed, looking at his cock, which was now leaking a little precum. "I'd like another sperm sample, just to confirm that your, um, activity isn't compromising your ability to conceive. Would you like to handle it, or do you want me to finish you?"

Are you kidding? he thought. How often do you get to have a free hand job from a sexy woman doctor?

"You can do it," he smiled, looking down into her eyes.

With pleasure, she smiled. Now using both hands, she spread his slippery fluids along the shaft. She reached into the drawer and came out with a small bottle of lube, which she squirted on him. Mmmmm, yes, such a nice hard cock. My god. I could almost use a third hand! So long, and thick. I hope Hiromi knows how lucky she is. Michael, I'd fuck you in a heartbeat!

"Tell me when you're close," she giggled, jerking him furiously. "I want the whole sample."

"Okay Doc," he said evenly, his breathing quite normal.

Helga went all out, giving him the best manual stimulation she knew how. She rested one arm, then swapped hands, then swapped back, stroking him eagerly. Damn, this guy's got some stamina, too. He's barely showing any signs of cumming.

"How's it going?" she asked, getting tired. "Does this feel good?"

"Oh yeah," he replied. "It feels great! You're pretty good at that, Doc."

"Well then cum already!" she gasped. "You're killing me!"

"I usually just suck the head," Hiromi said, peeking around the screen. She had heard the commentary, and her curiosity got her. "No way I can do more."

"Well, that I can't do," Helga laughed, jerking him madly. "Any other guy would have cum three times by now. He's making me work for it."

"Want help?" Hiromi asked.

"Absolutely," Helga panted, sitting back.

Hiromi stepped in, naked. She had been listening, and stripped anticipating her chance to play a part. She pushed Michael onto his back, and mounted him, spearing her juicy pussy with his huge tool.

"I'll get you your sample," she groaned, "and you can see how we have sex. Maybe there's something we can do better. I really want a baby."

Helga just sat and marveled at the way Hiromi's pussy stretched open to admit Michael's cock. She had never seen such a thing. Just by visual comparison, it appeared that his dick would simply rip her wide open, but over and over, the labia somehow allowed the monstrous member deep inside her pussy. It was quite an arousing sight, and professional or not, she was hardly immune to the effects.

"Oh my god," Helga whispered. One gloved hand sought out her own clit, through her panties, as it reached slowly under her skirt. Both Hiromi and Michael were too busy to notice, and she was too horny to care. It wasn't the first time she'd had patients have sex in front of her, but never had she been driven to masturbate by the sight. Unlike the previous occurrences, these two obviously knew how to fuck, and pleasing each other was not a problem.

As if to confirm her conclusions, Hiromi grunted, arched her back, and shuddered through a huge orgasm. Michael held her tight, and kept her safe as her body was twisted by the pangs of pleasure.

Helga noticed Michael's eyes on her, as she circled her fingers over her clit. The excitement of being caught in such an act pushed her over the edge, and she came as well, biting her lip to stay quiet.

"You still need your sample, right?" he asked, watching her face flush pink. She nodded, regaining control. "Okay. Off, Romi," he patted his girlfriend's ass. "Let me fuck you, so I can cum for the doctor."

Hiromi lifted herself wearily, and knelt on the table as Michael rolled off. She then positioned herself on her back, legs splayed, awaiting his return.

Helga couldn't take her eyes off his massive cock, dripping with juices from the petite Japanese woman's cunt. It looked even bigger wet. She realized he was displaying himself for her, waiting for her to look up. She made eye contact, and nodded, licking her lips.

Once more, Michael buried his cock in Hiromi's vagina. She moaned, and braced herself against his shoulders.

"Yes, honey," she hissed. "Fuck me hard! I need you to fuck me!"

Michael gripped her tiny waist in his huge hands, and slammed into her, making her whole body shiver with the impact. Her breasts moved like liquid, rolling across her chest before reaching their limits and rebounding.

Helga moaned, her hand back under her skirt, while Michael fucked Hiromi with long, deep strokes. His rhythm was steady, and Hiromi soon came again.

Helga again noticed Michael watching her.

"How ya doin' Doc?" he asked, still stroking Hiromi's pussy. "Getting close?" Helga nodded again, now rubbing herself furiously. "Good. When you're done, get your little beaker ready. I'm nearly there, too."