Ms. Walker's Class Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michael was perched up on his arms, driving his hips firmly into Helga's pussy. She was grunting and gasping at each stroke.

Miranda watched her husband's body as he fucked their newest member. The sight made her dripping wet. He had caught her eye and imagination, the first time she saw him in her classroom, even though she didn't know why at the time. Now, she was totally in love with him, and his lean, muscular body made her legs weak. She knew she'd be getting the same treatment later tonight, so until then, she would just watch his muscles flex, and the sweat grow on his back, while she fingered her pussy.

Helga yelped in surprise as Michael picked up his pace. Though a different pitch than Hiromi's own squeals, it sounded strangely familiar. She emitted her sharp little yip every time he slammed into her, crushing her between his hips and the mattress. She released her ankles, and wrapped her long, shapely legs around his waist, looking deep into his eyes while he throttled her.

"Oh, Michael, your wife and girlfriend both said you were good," she moaned, absorbing his thrusts, "but they were wrong. You're fantastic! Fuck me with that huge dick! Fuck me! I'm gonna cum! Gimme more! Harder! Fuck me harder!"

Michael had barely answered her request, when Helga flushed pink, and screeched, arching her back in ecstasy. It was the first of three orgasms that ripped through her in the next fifteen minutes, leaving her a sweaty, exhausted wreck. He showed no signs of slowing down.

"Cum for me Michael," she begged. "Shoot your hot juice all over my face. It makes me feel so slutty."

Hiromi took it in the face the first time, too. Michael grunted, and nodded, sweat dripping off his nose. He fucked her even faster, now intent on his own pleasure. It didn't take long.

"Ready, Doc?" he asked, without pause.

"Mmmmm, yes. Paint me!"

Michael pulled out, and stroked his long cock, slick with her plentiful syrup. She arranged herself as a target, face turned up, eyes closed. He gave a few final pulls, and sprayed her.

While not quite as prodigious as the load she swallowed, this one was still considerable, and streaks of pearly goo crossed her pretty face several times over. She sat passively, moaning happily, until he had given her every drop.

Michael was spent, and flopped on the bed, gasping for air.

Miranda glanced sideways at Hiromi, while Helga sputtered through the thick, white icing Michael had just applied to her face. There was a pause, until her tongue reached out, and licked her lips. She moaned, and scooped a little more into her hungry mouth with her fingers.

"I think we have ourselves a doctor!" Miranda laughed, holding her masturbation hand up for a celebratory high-five, which Hiromi returned. "Let's go look up baby names!"

With that, both of Michael's ladies, completely naked, left the room, cackling happily between themselves. Michael watched for a few seconds, then felt a hand grip his wilting shaft. He turned back, and found Helga about to lick his cock clean. Her blue eyes shone amid the gooey coating still adorning her cheeks and forehead. She slurped the noodle into her mouth, and sucked.

"You know," she smiled, letting his freshly cleaned penis slide from her lips, "if you'll give me a few weeks to train," licking her fingers, "I think I'd be able to let you use this thing in my ass. Is that something you might be interested in?"

Doctor! Doctor! I'm cured! he smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't think this group is done. Not by a long shot. Please send me suggestions and comments, and of course, cast those votes.

Thanks so much for reading.