Ms. Walker's Class Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How considerate, she thought, as the first wave hit. She unsuccessfully stifled a deep groan, then another, until the feeling ebbed, and she took a deep breath. She reached for the plastic container, and noticed that the tips of her gloved fingers were wet. She'd need dry panties, if she was going to continue her day.

"Okay. Your turn," she smiled, and placed the beaker on Hiromi's belly. "Fill it."

Michael smiled, and gave Hiromi a few more long, hard thrusts. He pulled out, and aimed his gun barrel at the open end of the container. Helga tipped it, to present a better target.

SPLOCK!

He shot several loud, sloppy ropes of cum into the small tube, while Helga watched closely. His load was plentiful, thick, and healthy; unlikely to be the problem. When he finished, the tube was quite full, almost to its 15 cc line.

Dr. Muller put the cap on the tube, and labelled it, while both Michael and Hiromi dressed. Her professional side was firmly in control by the time they did, and she set a follow up appointment for two weeks' time. The results would be back by then.

Hopefully, she wouldn't spend the whole two weeks fantasizing about being the one squirming under Michael's body, while he fucked her with that huge shaft.

***

The intervening two weeks were completely normal.

Normal for Michael, anyway. All his ladies were their usual, sexually demanding selves, and he was having a great time satisfying those demands. Life at home was terrific, with Hiromi spreading her legs at the drop of a hat, and Miranda doing the same.

There was one change happening, however, and Michael didn't know it yet.

The change wasn't with Hiromi. She still wasn't pregnant, and was trying desperately to remedy that deficiency, serving as cum receptacle for every drop he could produce, even when he was having sex with his wife.

The change was with Miranda. All this talk about pregnancies and babies had wakened feelings in her that had been dormant since her first marriage. She had lost a baby back then, and her psyche had been protecting her by not even acknowledging the possibility of doing it again. But now, those emotions were bubbling to the surface, and without her even noticing, she had begun to long for a child of her own with Michael.

The problem was the timing. He was already going to be a Dad, biology willing. Adding her needs to that list didn't seem fair. However, the clock was ticking, and she wasn't getting any younger. It was now or never.

So, when Michael and Hiromi went for their follow-up, Miranda tagged along. She was also curious to meet this woman, who had masturbated while watching her husband fuck her girlfriend, which is how she now felt about Hiromi. They had become very close, and her enjoyment of Romi's company extended well beyond the bedroom.

At the doctor's office, Michael sat happily between his two most intimate friends. The doctor sat opposite them, looking very sexy. She was showing a lot of cleavage today, and a little more leg, having intentionally dressed for this particular appointment.

The last two weeks had been torture for her. Those fantasies about Michael and his huge penis doing so many spectacular things to her had not only remained, they had intensified. Her vibrator at home had never had such a workout, and when she received the test results, a plan had begun to form in her sexually driven mind.

"I'm Miranda, Michael's wife," Miranda introduced herself, shaking the doctor's hand.

"Dr. Helga Muller," the blonde replied. She was somewhat surprised to see the contrast between the women flanking the stud on her couch. To his right... the tall, buxom, ebony amazon, with the diamond sparkling on her finger. To his left... the much more petite, but equally curvaceous Japanese woman who awaited the results of the tests in her hand with great anxiety.

"Alright. I'm sure you are eager to get this information, so I won't keep you hanging," she smiled. Jesus! Stop it! she mentally screamed, as her imagination took her words and twisted them, conjuring up images of Michael's gigantic penis, hanging heavily the first time she saw it. She glanced past the page in her hand, her eyes landing on his crotch.

"Please!" Hiromi chirped.

"Well, I have good news," Helga nodded. "The problem is minor, and easily corrected. Hiromi... your vagina is being very hostile to Michael's sperm. It's a bit too far on the acidic side, and his little guys are dying before they get a chance to meet your girls. All we need to do is balance you out a bit, and he should be able to get the job done. Michael," she turned to him, "you've got enough swimmers in there to get her pregnant a dozen times over, so despite your, um, shall we say 'athletic' lifestyle, you needn't worry."

"That's great, doctor!" Miranda smiled, while Hiromi and Michael kissed happily.

"I'll write you a prescription for a treatment. It shouldn't take more than a few days to make your vagina a more welcoming environment," Helga added, again picturing Hiromi's pussy stretching open around Michael's cock. Her own pussy was feeling very damp, and she had left her panties at home, making access easier for her fingers, should the need arise.

The need was rising, and she decided to voice her proposal. It was fortunate that all the parties involved were here. She took a deep breath.

"I have another thought," Helga began. "If I may make a suggestion?"

"Of course Doctor," Michael replied.

"I'd like to offer my services," she said nervously. "I can help you get pregnant, and I'll do everything I can to ensure that you do. I can provide medications, advice and anything else you need."

"I thought that's what we were here for?" Michael frowned.

"Well, yes, you are, but I can also help after Hiromi gets pregnant. Before I chose this specialty, I was an OB-GYN," she explained. "I'd like to do that for you, as well... and I'd offer those services free of charge."

"Really?" Michael asked, surprised.

"Looking to barter, Doctor?" Miranda smiled. She had seen this before.

"I suppose you could say that," Helga nodded. She sat back, and crossed her legs. She had made her pitch. Now it was up to them.

Hiromi understood as well, and looked past Michael into Miranda's eyes. The final decision lay with her friend and lover.

Miranda was thinking. She might be persuaded, but had a counter proposal.

"Free is good," Michael laughed.

"I figured you'd say that," Miranda giggled. "Unless I'm wrong, the doctor has something else in mind... something I'll agree to, if she will extend the offer to include me."

"You too?" Helga arched her eyebrows. Miranda nodded. "Done," she replied. Her pussy grew wetter by the second.

Hiromi smiled, and clapped her hands. She had put all the numbers together quickly, and deciphered the cryptic conversation. Michael was still in the dark.

"Someone want to tell me what's going on?" he asked.

"Honey," Miranda said softly, "the Doctor..."

"Please, call me Helga," Dr. Muller insisted.

"Of course..." Miranda nodded, and continued. "Helga wants access to you. She's offering to be our private physician, in exchange for the ability to spend time with you. Special time, as only you can provide it."

"Uh huh," Michael said, pursing his lips. He looked across at Helga. She was quite attractive. Pretty, blonde. Big blue eyes. A nice, wide mouth, perfect for sucking his cock. Nice legs. A firm butt from what he could see. He would have preferred bigger tits, but somebody had to be the smallest one, and the addition of Helga's C-cups would move Hiromi up the list.

"One question?" he asked. "You said 'our private physician'?"

"Yes honey," Miranda answered, turning to face him. She took his hand. "I meant to talk to you about this before, but circumstances have forced me to bring it up now. I'd like a baby, too. Helga will help us both get pregnant."

Michael gave it some thought. He had already become accustomed to the idea of being a father to Hiromi's baby, and had imagined a lifetime together. Adding a child with Miranda wasn't a big stretch.

"Okay. I'm in," he smiled. "Do you want to get started now, Doc? We could go behind the screen, or just do it here?"

"Mmmmm, I'd love that," Helga giggled, "but I've got another patient coming in a few minutes."

"Tonight, then," Miranda said, standing. "Our house. We'll have dinner together, then you two can consummate the contract."

Her language was intentional. She wanted Helga to know that this was a business relationship. She had enough other women emotionally attached to her husband. While her attitude might change in time, and having a friend who was a doctor might prove beneficial, right now, this was purely an exchange. Helga's services, for Michael's cock in her pussy.

***

Michael laughed. He had a picture of himself, with a sign around his neck. You know, the ones that say 'will work for food'?

His would be slightly different.

Will fuck for food.

Will fuck for rent.

Will fuck for cash.

Will fuck for medical services.

All he needed now was a hot female Ferrari dealer, who loved big dicks.

Will fuck for sports car.

Miranda was setting the table, and Hiromi was busy in the kitchen, whipping up tonight's delicious repast. His job had been to change the linens on the bed, and vacuum. Tasks complete, he sat down to consider tonight's activities.

He heard someone once discussing importance. The person in question said that the same rules applied to air, money, and sex; they all seemed more important when you weren't getting any.

Well, he was breathing just fine, and money wasn't an issue. That only left sex, and he was getting more than enough. He was getting more than enough for several men. That should have made it less important to him, but it didn't.

He loved sex. LOVED IT. It was extremely important to him, but not for the usual, selfish reasons. His needs were more than adequately met by his wife, but what made it so important for him was giving pleasure to other women.

Before they married, way back when Miranda was just his former teacher, she had gifted him with the extreme pleasure of her company, in a horizontal fashion. Back then, getting laid had been his mission in life, and among girls his own age, a mission of dismal failure. He was just too big for them, and their tight virginal pussies. It took the perspective of a mature, experienced lover to show him his place was in the beds of more seasoned women.

Women who knew what they wanted. Women who viewed his huge cock not with fear, but anticipation.

Women like Miranda herself, and Hiromi, Ashley, Solange, Sophia, Charisse and Janelle.

Now he would add Helga to that list.

It's a tough job, but someone has to do it.

***

The doorbell brought him back to the present.

Since the ladies were busy, and he wasn't... and because he would be reaping the benefits of Helga's visit tonight... he answered the door. There, he found the doctor, looking quite sexy in a nice dress, and looking quite nervous. In her hand was a bottle of wine.

"Hi Doc," Michael said, gesturing for her to enter. "Shall I take that?"

"Huh? Oh, the wine!" she answered, handing him the bottle. "Forgot I had it. I've been sitting in my car for ten minutes, trying to get up the courage to come in."

"Helga," Michael said softly, wrapping an arm around her shoulder, "I promise, I don't bite. Neither does Miranda, and Romi only takes small bits."

"Hey, I heard that!" Hiromi laughed, coming down the hall toward them. "Hello, Doctor. Welcome to our home."

"Thank you," Helga replied, relaxing a little. "It's just that I don't do this normally. I'm not sure why I did this time."

Miranda had arrived just in time to hear Helga question her own motivation.

"Oh, I think we all have the same reason for being with Michael," she giggled, "and there's nothing 'normal' about it! The same physical reason, that is." She reached down and cupped her hand over his crotch, confirming her intended meaning. "It's okay to be nervous... I was... but Michael is such a caring and gentle lover, he won't hurt you."

"Let's go have dinner, first," Hiromi smiled, leading the way. "I hope you're hungry. We always have plenty of food."

"Well, with Michael's activity level, I suppose you'd have to," Helga laughed. She was feeling less stressed, and less afraid.

Michael still had his arm around her shoulders, and she had to admit, it really did feel good. He was very strong, and muscular, just the way her fantasies always were. Only this was no fantasy. She was really here, and they were really going to have sex. His giant dick was really going to be inside her. While her rational self had been nervous about it all afternoon, her sexual side was less conflicted. She had been dripping wet, ever since their meeting earlier.

Dinner was very good. Hiromi was quite the chef, and had done her usual exemplary job of providing a delicious meal. The food, company and wine eased her residual tension, until she was actually looking forward to the main event again.

Helga was surprised at the pleasant attitude of Miranda and Hiromi. She was an outsider, and had inserted herself into their erotic world, but they welcomed her with open arms.

And a bath. The warm water did the final relaxing, and Helga was totally at ease by the time she and Michael made their exit from the tub. Her eyes were on his hanging penis, and she felt the electric excitement again, as she had during his exam. They were led into the bedroom, and left alone. Hiromi slid the shoji door closed as she left.

"They'll be back, later," he explained, "to watch, but we're alone for now, to get things started." He stepped closer. "May I kiss you?"

Helga nodded, and licked her lips, eagerly anticipating his touch. She felt his eyes on her, as she stood naked before him for the first time.

Michael revised his initial opinion of the doctor's body. She was not just attractive; she was very attractive. Tall, lean, and smooth, she had a dancer's physique, reminding him of his Russian ballerina, Natalya. Her breasts, while less impressive than any of his other ladies, complimented her shape nicely, and her nipples were very long and thick. He was going to enjoy sucking them.

Michael took her in his arms, and kissed her.

Helga turned to jelly. The ladies were right; he was gentle, and she enjoyed being wrapped in his strong arms as they embraced. The kiss lasted quite a while, with her hands roaming his back, from his muscular shoulders to his very firm ass. Finally, she broke away.

"Excuse me," she smiled. "I, um... I just have to do this, if you don't mind?" She sat on the edge of the bed, bringing his crotch closer to face level.

"Not at all," he grinned. "Help yourself."

Helga inspected his huge penis, still hanging limp between his legs. She grasped it in her hand, feeling it's weight. At last, she pulled it into her mouth.

"Oh, Doc, that's it, honey," he groaned, placing a hand on her blonde head.

She moaned, and sucked it deeper, feeling it growing slowly. She swallowed the whole thing, while she could, before it grew too big for her mouth. Her lips met his neatly trimmed pubes, and he sighed.

"Mmmmm, you're pretty good at sucking cock, too," he giggled, referring to his comment about her being good at jerking him off.

She was bobbing her head, and as his cock grew longer and thicker, she would choke on the expanding shaft as she pressed forward. Her strokes grew shorter as he grew longer, until he was fully hard, and she was sucking about half of his dick.

He expected her to stop her oral assault, and ready herself for penetration, but she didn't. Instead, she just went all out, drooling all over his cock, and sucking furiously. One hand spread her saliva and stroked the portion of dick that was beyond her lips, while the other caressed and tickled his balls, occasionally pressing on his perineum to stimulate his prostate.

The shoji slid aside, and Miranda walked in with Hiromi, both naked. They looked at each other, and exchanged smiles, seeing Helga obviously enjoying herself. They took seats on either side of her, and watched carefully while she bobbed faster.

Michael began to grunt softly, and his hips moved instinctively, fucking her mouth.

"After another sample?" Hiromi giggled. "A taste test this time?"

Helga just moaned, and let him fuck her face. Her eyes looked up into his, and she saw his face contort into a grimace of ecstasy.

"Oh fuck, Doc! Here it cums!" he groaned, and exploded.

Helga pulled back, and sucked the head, leaving room in her mouth for his thick cum to rocket out. It was warm, salty, and delicious, and she gulped it down as fast as he could squirt it out.

"Nice job, Helga!" Miranda cheered. "Swallow that spunk!"

Helga nodded, but otherwise concentrated on her task, milking the last few drops from his cock. She released him, and smacked her lips.

"Oh, I really wanted to do that!" she giggled. "I love to swallow."

Michael sat softly on the bed, breathing a little raggedly, but obviously not finished by any stretch of the imagination. He looked into Helga's eyes, and nodded his thank you for such a sensual, satisfying blowjob. He pushed her onto her back, and moved between her legs, to lick her in return.

Her pussy was very pretty, with a neat little landing strip of blonde curls above her clit. Pink, pouty lips, moist with feminine dew, awaited his tongue. He didn't make them wait long.

"Oh, fuck!" she gasped, as he ran his pointed tongue up through the gap in her labia.

Hiromi reached out to caress her blonde companion's breasts, thumbing the extremely erect nipples playfully. A moan of enjoyment was heard, so she bent her head, and licked the tight, pink nub experimentally. The moan got louder, so she latched on, and suckled gently.

"Oh god, that's so good," Helga hissed. When Miranda followed Romi's lead, she was beside herself, being grazed on in every way possible. She laid back, stroking the hair of the ladies moored to her breasts, while Michael continued to swirl his tongue around and inside her pussy. "I wasn't looking for a group session, but you've changed my mind."

It didn't take the trio long to bring Helga to a rollicking orgasm, screaming and panting her joy. Having bought a few minutes to recover, Michael was now ready to introduce his cock to Helga's cunt.

He knelt between her thighs, and rubbed the head of his erection between her juicy lips. On the third pass, he pushed in slightly, slipping in with a pop. Her eyes opened wider.

"Okay?" he asked. She nodded, and took a deep breath, as he pressed deeper. He soon had just over half of his length buried inside her.

"Slow," she grimaced. "Slow and easy. God, you are fucking huge!"

Michael began a slow, gentle rhythm, working his penis in and out of her carefully. Her initial grunts of discomfort gave way to more satisfied moans and sighs. He was going fractionally deeper each time, and soon had nearly all of his shaft coated with her creamy juices. A few minutes later, his entire cock was inside her.

"That's all of it," he smiled, grinding against her clit.

"Gnnaaahhhhhnnnnnnn! It feels like I've got a Louisville Slugger inside me! It's so big, but soooooo good," she groaned.

"I agree, Doc," he moaned. "You're so warn, tight and juicy. I'm going to like fucking you."

"Well, get to it then," she giggled, lifting her legs higher, and grabbing her ankles. "Fuck me. Fuck me hard! Make me scream!"

Miranda and Hiromi glanced at each other again, as they backed off to give him room to work his magic. They each had thoughts of their respective first times with Michael, and how his cock had touched them in places they didn't even know they had. Those new feelings had given each of them their best orgasm ever, and led them to where they were now. The doctor was in for some fun.