Mummy Issues?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My right hand resumed its place on Annie's lower back and began gently massaging and prodding the area near her spine. 'Lower' she said, almost impatiently demanded in fact, so I moved my hand lower and encountered her panty waist line. I quietly scuttled a few fingertips beneath the elastic band and found her widening ass crack, its warmth a sharp contrast to her cold skin elsewhere. I thought I detected a slight whimper but my mind was filling with the sound of my heart beat in my temples as I slowly probed and massaged some more. As I moved further down I slipped my fingers outwards and delicately caressed, in a soothing way, the flare of her ass cheeks either side of the delicious divide. My cock roared in my pants as her smooth skin burned into my fingers and palms and my throat let out a guttural sound, almost primitive, 'Ohh...'

An 'Mmmmh...' came from Annie' lips accompanied by a sudden jolt that spread throughout her entire body. In one split instant I honestly thought she may have cum, but my mind quickly jolted to reality when she began to pull her jeans back up, shift her weight back to sitting and did up her jeans zipper and button -- all in the blink of an eye. My eyes immediately sought out hers -- had my wandering fingers and hands gone over the line? Was she about to abuse me for being a perverted weirdo? I was only trying to help I began to reason.

'Look, ah, thanks for your help. Jeez, I almost got a bit carried away there didn't I?' Wait. Hang on. My mind began to lurch into overdrive. Was she telling me she had perhaps begun to like my hands touching her? Was she saying she had enjoyed it? What was 'getting carried away'?

Annie placed her hands demurely into her lap as her face began to flush a delicious shade of pinkish red. I followed her hands to her lap and noticed the fly of her jeans had not gone all the way up and I could see the top of her panties and a slight little hint of brown coloured curl protruding from the top. My throbbing cock made itself known yet again as it pushed at its own confinement while I drank in the scene before me. I covered my own lap with my hands and, upon noticing perhaps my discomfort, Annie looked to her own lap, saw the loosened zipper and shot her hands deeper between her legs with a surprised 'Oh?' punctuating the air.

'I... you... how does it feel now Annie?' I offered, trying to remove the focus on my cock and her crotch area.

'Not any better really, but thanks for having a look.' She replied, having a little trouble getting the 'having a look' part out.

'You might need to see the Doctor maybe?' I suggested, moving away from her on the couch slightly as if to give her the impression I was worried about her health and not really trying to steal glances at her pussy hair! With that simple thought, my cock again throbbed in my pants, seeking urgent release and relief.

'Yeah, maybe. Perhaps 'Husband of the Year' can take me?' she spat the end of the sentence out to give it some venom.

'Well, if there's anything I can do...' I meekly offered, my mind racing with visions of pulling Annie's pants down now, revealing her chocolate coloured mound and asshole as I plunged my dick in and out of her holes with wild abandon. My God, I was going to whack off to this scene for months, years, forever!

'You're such a sweetie! Thanks, maybe I will take you up on that if I need you.' She smiled at me and I nearly melted!

There was a pause and we both looked away from one another and back again. 'Okay then, well, if you need me you know where I am.' I said, as I leaned forward on the couch chair and motioned to leave. My imprisoned, forever hard cock moved suddenly in my pants and struggled to the left to escape its confines and, in doing so, formed a giant rib shape. This caused the eye of my dick to be forced open and the suddenness of this caused me to have a sharp intake of breath, like when you cut yourself with a knife. My hands flew to my groin area and I feverishly grabbed at my pole to relieve the sudden sharp pain.

Seeing my obvious discomfort, Annie first had a look of concern on her angelic face however when her sixth sense kicked in and she saw me almost grimace with pain as I shifted my package around, a knowing look and a sneaky grin enveloped her.

I freed my hard-on and sort of walked with a stoop to try and hide my arousal. I looked back at Annie as I motioned to the front door and saw her peaking at my groin and her smile widened.

'Ahem...' she cleared her throat, 'Did you want a hand with that?' she half joked as she stood with me, never taking her eyes from my tenting pants. Her question just hung there for a moment, inviting a rapid reply from me however my youth and lack of experience meant I had no hasty retort laced with innuendo to fling back at her. Instead, I just opened my mouth and garbled noises came out which seemingly delighted her even more.

I reached her front door just as I heard her gasp in mild pain again.

'You sure you're okay Annie?' I insisted one last time.

'Yeah Love. I'll be okay. Are your parents around?' she asked.

'Nah, they're working this week. Why?'... And why did you just call me Love?

'Nothing really. Just thought I'd ask. You never know when a silly old woman like me will fall over again and need a young guy like you to rescue me.'

And before I could even think it I said, 'Anytime Annie. I'd rescue you anytime.' As I limped off back to my own empty house I wondered if she knew that I'd just professed my undying love to her.

I went back home and finished off where I had started -- pulling my cock and releasing shot after shot of warm cum as I basked in the delight of my experience with Annie. I was pulling myself with my left hand and had my right hand, the one that had rubbed Annie's bare skin, under my nose taking in the delicious scent of her womanly skin. My thoughts for hours after that, even well after my parents had returned home from work, were of Annie -- she'd called me 'Love.'

*

The next day, my parents interrupted my slumber as they battled each other before another day of work. My mother had paraded around in a mesh like black bra and panties and I'm sure she caught me staring at her dark coloured bush and darker areola's, my hand wrapped around my staff as I pictured myself fucking her from behind and cupping her dangling tits in my hands as I pumped her slick pussy and came in the crease of her asshole. Her nipples stiffened in the cups of the bra as she came in to my room, sat with her back to me on the edge of my bed and asked if I could do up her necklace for her. I knelt behind her, the slit of my pyjama's betraying my hard-on as it slipped through without any effort at all and gently 'bumped' my mother in the back once, twice.

My shaking hands took the necklace form hers and as I looped it over her head from behind she leaned back and offered me a free gaze at her cleavage as it heaved under her breath. As my eyes travelled further down her torso, I spied the top of her panties (resplendent with a small pink bow against the black) and saw the top of her pubic mound as it tried to escape. We stayed like that for what seemed like minutes before Mum's sultry voice split the air like a knife, 'Are you done yet?' My fumbling fingers somehow managed to 'click' the clasp of her necklace shut.

With that, she stood, delicately ran her index fingers under the leg holes of her panties and with her ass facing me directly, she pulled the crotch out from her secret place. I swore under my breath as I was sure I smelt her right then and there.

Still kneeling on my bed, cock standing proudly through the piss slit of my pyjama's, nostrils flared to smell my mother's cunt and a hot flush over my whole body, my Mum turned, looked directly at my cock and smiled in the corner of her mouth. Then she walked back down the hallway seemingly emphasising the sway of her womanly ass as it danced for me. What the fuck had just happened?

I didn't even bother to shut my bedroom door, just laid back and began to beat myself. After 5 strokes I shot cum high into the air as pictures of my mother and Annie flooded my mind and I gasped loudly as I was wracked with a mind shattering cum and then basked in the afterglow. Guilt circled me for a brief second -- 'How can you wank yourself when thinking of fucking your mother?' I asked myself, but quickly put the question aside... 'Because you are a sick bastard!' my mind retorted.

*

Mid-way through the day the rain settled in again and, after my second wank and cum for the day, I took to the kitchen to load up on food. After this morning with my Mum and yesterday with Annie, it seemed I was walking around in a state of perpetual hardness and there were times where my dick actually ached.

As I stood waiting for some food in the Microwave to heat, I absentmindedly opened the zipper of my jeans and played with the head of my cock which was all slick with pre-cum. Instantly my mind shot back to Annie and her ass and I actually wondered if she was okay today. I began to ponder ways I might engage her in discussion -- maybe borrow some sugar? 'I heard a noise Annie and just wanted to see if you're okay?' 'Did you want me to rub your ass again Annie?' All preposterous I know, but just then the doorbell rang.

Without thinking I stormed to the front door, cock waving in front of me while I tried to tuck it back into my pyjamas. I arrived at the door, arranged myself and opened it without asking who was there.

As the door widened I instantly smelt her -- Annie. Her perfume scent hit my nostrils and invaded my head, then her image stood before me with almost a glow behind it. I lowered my gaze as she bought a hand up between us holding a Chemist bag and she began to talk almost as soon as I saw her.

'Hi, it's your friendly neighbourhood cripple again Love. (What is it with the 'Love'?) I just wanted to thank you again for yesterday, how you helped me and rubbed my back... Well, anyway, I really appreciate it. I went to the Chemist and well, I um... they gave me some cream and well... I, um... I wondered if your offer of help was still up for grabs.' -- the inflection of her voice on the words 'up for grabs' left no doubt that there was double entendre there and the grin in the corner of her mouth again betrayed her. Was she playing me?

'Um, sure Annie. What do you want me to do to you?' it sounded innocent at first but as my question hung in the air her grin widened and she let out a small laugh.

'Well, since you asked... Um, I was wondering if you would be able to apply some of this cream to my affected areas, as it says right here on the label?' She pointed to the fine print but neither of us was interested in seeking out the truth!

'Yeah, I guess.' I replied, trying so hard not to sound like I would jump on her if given the chance. 'Where do you want me to rub you?' Again she let the question hang there for a few seconds longer than was needed and I felt my face flush.

I was just about to clarify what I meant (although I had no idea what to say) when Annie suggested, 'The guy at the Chemist told me where I should be rubbed. Perhaps it would be best if you rubbed me at my house then?' You couldn't write this stuff could you? Her grin started as a smirk but was now bursting her mouth wide open.

Without a word she then turned from me and began to walk toward her front door, not even checking to see if I was following, which I did, not unlike a well-trained dog that follows its owner. We briefly walked through the downpour of rain and when we arrived at her front door, she opened it and walked through, holding the door ajar for me and just expecting I was going to be right there -- which, of course I was. She hadn't looked back once since my front door and this somehow turned me on. Was she in charge? Did I like not being in charge? My head began to spin!

We returned to her lounge room and she motioned for me to sit on the couch we had sat on yesterday. Annie had some pale grey leggings on that only accentuated the delicious curve of her hips and ass even more, some Ugg boots and a loose fitting sweatshirt that was worn and frayed around the neck and sleeves. As she motioned for me to sit down I caught the wobble of her breasts beneath the jumper and sensed that her perky tits were under there without the confines of a bra. As I held my gaze on her chest for a millisecond longer than I needed to, Annie quickly cleared her throat and my eyes met hers for the first time since we'd entered the room.

With one hand on her hip and the other holding a plastic bottle of some type of lotion she stood in front of me somewhat expectantly.

'It has been a bit sore this morning.' She announced. 'My 'darling' husband had a late meeting last night and came home so drunk that that he passed out before I even had a chance to tell him what had happened. Anyway, heaven forbid he would actually touch me...' her voice trailed off at that announcement and for an instant I felt somewhat sad for her.

'Well, if it is feeling better then you should be okay soon.' I offered. 'What can I do to help you Annie?'

'You really are a thoughtful young man aren't you?' Annie replied. 'All I would really like you to do is to rub some of this cream onto my sore area. Would you mind doing that for me?'

Upon reflection my response came far more quickly than I had intended, 'Yeah, sure I can. No problems, I'll just rub the cream into your skin and... and you'll be fine.' I even held my hands out in front of me and made a massaging motion with them -- almost to prove my intentions were pure. The fact was my mind was racing, my breath was short and my dick was beginning to grow inside my pants.

Annie moved toward the couch after my hasty response and my heart rate moved into overdrive with every step. I was rooted to the spot at one end of the couch and as she lowered herself to sit next to me she handed me the bottle of cream. As I took it from her hand she sat down next to me and grimaced as her ass cheeks touched the seat. Instantly she put her weight onto the left buttock again and leaned away from me.

'Ahhh! It's still really sore when I sit down with my weight on it.' She said through almost gritted teeth.

'Look,' I suggested, 'why don't you lay on your side with your head resting on the arm rest and I can rub your sore spot from here?'

Annie quickly accepted this idea and lay down on her left side with her back against the couch and her legs drawn up so that she was almost in the foetal position. Her delicious backside was smooth against the material of the leggings which was drawn up tight to almost accentuate her rounded, delectable ass. A hint of skin peeked out from above the waistline as her sweatshirt rode up when she finally settled in front of me.

I removed the lid from the cream and squeezed a generous amount onto the fingertips of my left hand. When Annie heard me fumble with the lid she shifted her weight slightly and her right hand appeared on her hip. With her hand she slipped a thumb inside the waist band of her leggings and began to pull them down gently, exposing first the top of her panties and then the material encased crease of her ass.

Moving too quickly I thrust my hand forward in a rush and the cold cream on her back made her jump a little and a sharp inhale of breath followed.

'That's bloody cold!' she shrieked and my hand pulled away as though I had just hurt her somehow.

'Sorry I...' I began but she quickly cut me off.

'No, that's okay. You didn't know. Look, I think I'll need to pull my underwear down a little so that you can rub the cream on the really sore spot. I don't want the cream to stain my knickers or my leggings.' And as she said this, her hand snaked around again, lifted the waistband of her panties and began to thrust them down to meet her crumpled leggings.

It was like the moment Indiana Jones opens the Ark of the Covenant! There was almost a golden bright light that emanated from her delicious ass crack as she bared herself to my burning eyes. She pulled the panties down so low that I had no trouble viewing the beginning of her butt crease and when she began to remove her hand, the gentle twist of her body revealed her tiny, puckered little asshole.

I could feel my pulse in my temples again as she bared herself to me. There was absolute silence and I thought for one moment that she may hear my heart beating it seemed so loud to me. The smooth slope of her gorgeous skin as it widened to form her cheeks was almost hypnotic and I slowly breathed in through my nose to smell her. My nose was filled with scented soap and my hands began to tremble.

'Just rub where you did yesterday if that's okay?' she suggested.

My trembling hands moved toward her skin and made contact -- both of us seemed to jump just slightly at the touch. I began to rub the area above her crack gently, smoothing the cream into her skin as my fingers delicately moved across the sexy expanse. Annie let out a small sigh and her shoulders seemed to relax as I rubbed more insistently.

I knew I wasn't near her coccyx bone at that stage and wanted desperately to find a way to move my fingers downwards but couldn't pluck up the courage. Maybe she read my mind as in the next instant she stated, 'Can you please rub a bit lower... like you did yesterday. Would that be okay Love?'

There it was again, 'Love'. Did she mean that?

Emboldened by her 'love' I dipped my hand lower, my middle finger quickly engaging the crease of her ass, the other fingers splaying delightfully over her ass as I spread more of the cream. My hand began to settle into a rhythm of longer strokes up toward her back and then down toward her asshole. Just when I had registered this and had begun to plan to move further down to her asshole, she protested, 'More cream, more cream... That feels really good -- um, that is making me feel much better, but you need more cream!'

I lathered my whole hand now with cream and returned my attention to her rear. My hand now confidently moved from her lower back down into her crack, the middle finger leading the way. After again settling into a routine I began my assault on her ring.

With each rub my finger moved closer to her asshole. It was when I encountered a dip in her skin and the roughness of a little pubic hair that my mind went into overdrive. If could have seen myself I think I would have looked like a cartoon character with steam streaming out of my ears!

As I boldly made another 'pass' down her crack my middle finger pushed further and I finally made contact with her wrinkled little rosebud. A jolt of electricity moved through every sinew of my body as my finger dragged delicately over her hole. My next pass was the same and the next and the next.

Finally, and with great courage, I dipped my hand lower and when I encountered her asshole, I gently dipped the end of my finger in. Just the pad of my finger entered her forbidden hole and I audibly heard her gasp. Again I retreated and again I moved downwards, this time marvelling in the texture of her puckered hole and again dipping the tip of my finger inside.

I became aware of her unsettled breathing and for a fleeting second I thought it was all about to end badly as she shifted her weight on the couch. To my relief she turned her body and settled her weight onto her front now, resting her head on the arm of the couch and turning her hips so that she now presented her ass in full to me.

It was a sight I'll never forget -- my neighbour, the source of many a masturbatory fantasy, laying in front of me, pants pulled down, panties pulled down and her ass more exposed to me now than before. Her breathing had increased its tempo because I could see her back rise and fall quite quickly now. 'Keep going.' She demanded.