Mummy Issues?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she rubbed up and down, my shaft was getting closer and closer to her opening. On one upward thrust of her hips I pushed gently and the tip of my throbbing member entered her slightly. Her breath was taken again but she held herself above me, almost dangling her hole in front of me. With a less gentle push of my hips, the head of my dick buried itself gently inside her and I was enveloped by a warmth all over my body. My fingertips were like electricity and my mind was reeling -- I had my cock inside my Mum!

At that point, Mum's eyes rolled back in her head, she paused briefly and then she simply let her weight fall. My cock effortlessly slid inside her and her pussy lips sank until they were surrounding the base of my root.

As she took all of me inside her we both paused breathing and movement. My cock was buried in her and I could feel the muscles of her passage massaging and grabbing at me with each breath she took. She was warm inside and my cock swelled considerably causing her to moan quietly and lock eyes with mine.

With a sheer look of sensual energy, Mum slowly moved herself up on my shaft until the head was almost about to pop out of her and she steadied herself by placing her hands on my chest. Her delicious boobs were swaying in front of my eyes and her nipples were still achingly hard. I grabbed her tits in my hands and marvelled again at their weight and firmness, delicately holding them in my palms and getting positive feedback when she cooed her approval.

Again she slid herself down my shaft, all the way until her pussy lips again surrounded the base of my throbbing cock. Slowly she began to settle into a rhythm of sliding up slowly and then sliding back down... Up and down, up and down, up and down.

As her pace began to speed up a little her ass made a slap each time she met my thighs on a downward drop! Soon the slaps were consistent and gaining in speed after each thrust. Her breathing went deep and ragged and her moans escaped every time her pussy was filled by me.

She was fucking me, no two ways about it. Her cunt grabbed at my pole and she rode me like there was no tomorrow. Soon her breathing was a series of grunts and her hips continued to speed up as she fucked me harder and faster. Her juice now coated my thighs and continued to run between my legs and I felt my balls tightening. I was close.

My breathing too picked up speed and Mum looked deep into my eyes as she now fucked me with rampant energy. Adding to her groans and moans she let out the odd 'Fuck me Baby' and 'Oh Fuck!' and somewhere in my mind I realised it was the first time I'd heard her say 'fuck'.

My cock twitched deep within her and I grabbed at her hips as my orgasm approached. As the cum charged from my cock tip, Mum slammed her hips downwards and drained me deep insider her. I pulsed deep within her and let off a massive amount of seed, grunting in sheer pleasure as she wriggled her hips back and forth. She kept me deep within her as I came and began to rub her clit on my pubic bone as my cock shot off again and again.

As I dumped one last load of seed, she arched her back and let out a low pitched growl while her hips bucked and the walls of her pussy clenched at my dick. I proudly watched on as she came on me, slick torrents of her cum splashing my cock, balls and thighs like a stream of piss.

With me buried still deep within her she slumped forward and lay her body on top of mine, sweat on her back. She cuddled into my neck and breathed heavily until the grip of her pussy loosened on my cock and it slipped out quietly.

My hands wrapped around her and I grabbed at her ass, marvelling in the firm flesh she had there, as we silently analysed what we had just done.

I'd just fucked my Mum. She had just fucked her son. Things would never be the same.

Just then, I heard Annie's car drive into her driveway...