Mummy Issues?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I returned my fingers to her skin and resumed my rubbing. Emboldened perhaps by not being chastised for my ministrations on her asshole, my finger returned to her puckered ring and I pushed it in to its deepest point so far. I was amazed by the slick smoothness of her muscular ring and felt the muscles contract just as I again pulled my finger out, only to return in an instant and continue. Again my finger entered her secret place and I pushed it in until the first knuckle, gently twisting it before again removing it, rubbing and returning.

Within a minute or so I was simply fingering her asshole, my rubbing confined to this area and completely forgetting her 'sore' spot. Annie must have forgotten too because she now elicited small moans and whimpers each time my intruding digit entered her.

After another minute I was now sure she was gently thrusting her hips back and forth. My finger was now permanently buried inside her ass as I almost began to very gently piston in and out of her. The slick hole, helped by the cream, seemed to heat up around my finger and the squeezing of her sphincter muscles began to almost clamp my finger in place.

Slick, moist sounds began to punctuate the air. We had almost moved beyond all pretence and I was simply fucking her asshole with my finger now! I was up to the second knuckle by now and the heat of her began to make me sweat on the brow.

'Unh. Uh. Unnh.' She moaned now underneath me. She hadn't mentioned her sore spot for some time, just simply lay there on her front while I attacked her ass. Getting carried away with myself I suddenly and somewhat unexpectedly, pushed my finger all the way to the third knuckle, revelling in the picture before me of my finger buried inside Annie. This sudden change bought a real guttural moan from Annie and a slight whimper as my finger retreated, only to return with another push inside.

I became aware of her smell at that point. I hadn't ever really been interested in anything anal before, preferring to get off thinking about vagina's and breasts. But now I could smell her asshole and the sickly sweet odour she exuded. It was one of those naughty but nice experiences and this, as an aside, set me up for a lifetime of ass fun!

With my finger fucking her asshole I lay my other hand on her shoulder and one of her hands quickly came up to hold it there. Her grip tightened every time I entered her and I finally admitted to myself that she was enjoying every little bit of this experience. Revelling in this newfound joy I pumped away at her and now her waist was rising up to meet every push of my finger. She was humping my hand and my cock was about to explode in my pants.

Her moans got closer together and more pronounced. Her hips humped at the intrusion of my finger and she began to gasp audibly. Her thrusting suddenly built to a crescendo and with a few little jolts she exhaled loudly and pushed her hips into the couch.

Now I wasn't the most experienced lad about town at that point so I instantly assumed I had done something wrong. Feeling the muscles in her hole relax around my finger I gently began to pull it out and, when I had removed it, I placed my whole hand lovingly on her ass and lightly stroked her. Her breathing soon returned to normal and her body began to relax.

My mind was spinning. I was sure she had cum but wasn't sure what to do next. Soon she exhaled deeply and motioned to sit up next to me. As she raised herself up I could see her face was flushed and her eyes were glazed over. Annie hadn't fixed her leggings or panties up so when she sat upright my eyes instantly travelled down her body in the hope I could see her pussy or at least some of her pubic hair. My prying eyes were met with a small triangle of dark pubes that formed a delicious little sight to behold.

Sensing my eyes her hands moved, although slowly, to cover herself from my gaze and I diverted my eyes as hers met mind for the first time. I looked deeply into her eyes and saw the post orgasmic glow for the first time in my simple life. Her eye lids were half closed and the flush of her face still glowed. Annie's little half smile appeared and she took in a deep breath, before exhaling in my direction.

'Phew, young man. You made Mummy feel very warm just then.' Mummy? She'd called herself Mummy?

Almost sensing my quizzical look she went on, 'You remember when you used to call me Mummy when you were younger? Don't you?'

I wasn't sure where this was going but... 'Yeah I do. That was a while ago now.' I offered, although not convincingly.

'You're just such a nice boy, a good boy, I liked to think you were my son so that's why I wanted you to call me Mummy. You're so... helpful.' She gazed into my eyes and I was almost lost.

So lost that I then said, without thinking yet again, 'So, did you like feeling warm, Mummy?' I felt my face go bright red instantly.

'Oh yes my boy. Mummy likes to feel warm on a cold day like this. You made me feel so warm just now.' Her voice was almost taking on a mother like tone as we spoke. My cock continued to throb.

'If you like Mummy, I can make you feel warm again if the pain upsets you.' Fuck it, I thought, I was going for it. 'Did you want to feel warm again Mummy?'

'Oh I'd like to but I have to go out to do some shopping. Perhaps my darling boy could come again tomorrow to rub some more cream into my sore skin?'

I felt a bit deflated (literally) however the promise of coming back tomorrow was at least something. I promised her I would be back and after a pregnant pause I got up not even trying to hide my obvious excitement in my jeans and began to make my way to the front door. As Annie got up from the couch I stared one more time at her crotch as she fixed the waist of her leggings and pulled them up to cover her pubes once more.

I almost stumbled back home, ignorant to the torrential rain outside and, upon entering my front door, I dropped my pants, stroked my cock three times and exploded all over the carpeted entranceway to my house. My legs shook and my breathing was laboured for a moment, so much so that I had to hold a nearby table to steady myself.

The rest of the afternoon was spent reliving the whole event again and again and again. I almost wore the skin off of my cock that day.

*

After a fitful sleep, I was again awoken by the sounds of my parents getting ready for work. My mother once again paraded around the house -- this time in skin coloured panties and bra. She came in to my room to use my mirror (apparently my Dad was hogging the one in the bathroom) to do her hair.

I lay on my back, my cock already in my hands and I gently stroked myself as I watched her do her hair. Her tits jiggled in the cups of the bra as she raised her hands above her head to tease and brush her glorious dark hair. I knew she was watching the subtle movement of my hand under the covers out of the corner of her eye and I detected a hint of mischief in her eyes.

When her hair was done she made a discovery and reported to me, 'Oh God, these are brand new knickers. Could you be a dear and just gently rip off this loose thread please honey?'

With that she turned to me and walked my way, swaying her hips and letting her breasts jiggle about again. When she got to my bed she pushed her hips forward to accentuate her plight and when she was met with a vacant stare from me she said, 'See? It's that loose thread right there.' With that she fingered at a thread just beside her cunt lips and pulled at it to show me.

Pulling her panties out left me not more than a foot away from her lightly haired pussy and my cock jerked in my hand. Realising I was being asked to pull the thread for her, I reluctantly took my wanking hand from my cock and brought it close to her hand holding the loose thread. She could have easily done it herself but I had a hunch that wasn't her plan.

Her panties being pulled from her pussy enabled me to see her cunt lips. She must have been shaven down there on her lips because I could see them in detail as they hinted towards the depth inside. Most notably though I could smell her. I took in a lung full of air through my nose and could easily make out the delicious, tangy, almost fruity smell emanating from her core.

I held out my hand and she offered the loose thread to me. As I took it between my fingers, the ones that had been buried inside Annie's asshole yesterday, my knuckle brushed her inner thigh and it was then that I realised I had sticky pre-cum on my fingers. The instant I touched her, my hand slickly brushed her skin and I felt goose bumps rise on her thighs.

I tugged at the thread trying to break it but only succeeded in pulling the panties further from her bush. Her smell invaded me now and as I continued to tug at the thread she let out a little chuckle and her lips curved into a devilish smile.

'It won't come off.' I grunted, quickly raising my other hand to offer some leverage. Without thinking (Although perhaps I was thinking way too calmly) I pressed my other hand up against the gusset of her panties and pulled again on the thread. This time the thread pulled the panties into my hand and I automatically pushed back towards my mother's pussy to remove it. Instantly the pushing hand engaged her soft pussy lips and I gasped audibly while my mother just let out almost an evil laugh.

The soft panties were very thin and my hand was quickly able to make out her lips and the light smattering of hair. However, it was when I returned again to rip the thread that I encountered what felt like moisture. Without luck I pushed once more and pulled on the thread and this time I was successful in removing it although my vigour had meant that on the last push I was sure my finger had parted her outer lips and had been met with a warmth and moistness inside.

With the offending thread now gone, my mother stood back and surveyed the job. She seemed pleased to see my hand return under the covers and before she left she pushed her panty clad pussy at my face to show me the end result. I spied a delicious wet spot on the front of her panties now where my finger had invaded her just moments before. Fuck! My mother was getting off on this!

She left my room the way she had entered, swaying her hips and jiggling her breasts. Not a second later I was fisting my cock and spewing cum all over my stomach once again.

*

With Mum and Dad gone I considered how long it might be before Annie came over to see me. I certainly didn't have the guts to just head over, knock on the door, pull her pants down and finger her ass again but that was all I wanted to do. I ran through the litany of excuses I could offer her again but none of these seemed at all plausible. In the end I just got up, had a shower and tried hard to immerse myself in some study.

At some time that morning I heard Annie's front door open, close and then her car start up and she drove off down the street. My heart fell into my stomach when I heard that and I glumly headed to my kitchen to make some food.

After a feed I heard her car arrive back home and I listened intently for any sound that might mean something! After a short time, I hadn't heard her front door open so I rushed to our front door to see where she was. I arrived at the door only to see her shadow fill up our front window by the door and then I heard her knock.

I opened the door so quickly that I thing I surprised her with my speed. She recoiled a bit when I almost yelled, 'Hiya Annie' but she grinned slightly and replied with a quick, 'Hi my boy.'

I inquired about her morning and she explained she had had to visit the chemist again to see if there was any other types of cream she could use on her sore spot. She then proudly showed off a small chemist bag that held a small tube inside and very openly asked me, 'So, my boy, can you help me with my cream again today?' My answer was to simply close my front door behind me and fall in line behind her as I watched her delicious ass sway towards her house.

Again she simply opened the door for me, held it open without looking and ventured inside. 'I am having trouble lying on my back or side now, so I have figured out another way that you might be able to help.'

I stood back and watched as she walked toward her couch, dropped to her knees in front of it and leaned over so her torso was resting on the couch seat and her ass and bent legs were facing me. With her face away from me she then whispered, 'Mummy's bottom is still very sore and she needs some cream from her boy.' With that she moved her hands to her sides, pulled at the waist of the leggings and panties she had on and revealed at least half of her ass to me as she crouched in front of the couch.

I moved forward quickly, sensing things were already going at a rapid pace compared to the previous times. I quickly settled on my knees behind her and asked for the cream. With that she fumbled in front of her and without turning her head, she held out a tube of 'cream'. Upon inspection it was something called KY Jelly/lubricant and I was almost sure that it had no medicinal qualities.

I smothered my whole hand with the gel and proceeded to gently rub the globes of her ass, occasionally dipping between her ass crack to prove I was massaging her sore spot. In seconds my fingers had found their target and I was again stroking her ring, marvelling at how soft and delicate it was. With some approving moans from Annie's covered face I boldly inserted my finger in her asshole and began to fuck her with it blatantly.

Because she was leaning over the couch my access to her private area was unrestricted. I sat back on my haunches to see my finger moving in and out of her asshole and then it hit me. Right in front of me, just below where I was fingering her, I could see the glorious lips of her pussy. By shifting my weight slightly to the right I had an unimpeded view of her cunt and the soft dark hair that covered it at its top.

While continuing to saw my finger in and out of her ass I figured we were past the point of really trying to believe I was rubbing a sore spot and so, with my other hand I reached out and gently stroked her pussy lips from behind. Instantly she shuddered, ground her ass into my invading finger and pushed her minge back against my inquiring hand. Two fingers of my right hand were met with a glorious feeling of slick, wet flesh and I pushed forwards so that they were engulfed by her sweet hole. She immediately moaned out loud, 'Oh my baby boy! Oh. Mummy's little cunny loves it when you touch me. Touch me more my boy. Feel me...'

And so, I did. I plunged my finger into her asshole while rubbing the groove of her cunt lips with the other hand, occasionally entering the warmth, moistness to hear grunts and groans escape Annie's mouth. There was no pretence any more -- I was fucking her from behind with my hands!

I crouched behind her now to get a look at the action. Getting in better position I turned the hand in her pussy so that my palm was facing the ground and I entered her pussy roughly, bending my fingers downwards and brushing her G-spot. I knew nothing of this at the time but as soon as my finger brushed that little acorn inside of her, she let out a big, 'Oooooofff!' and a 'Yes, that's it my boy, please play with Mummy just like that!'

Juice started to run down my wrist and an obvious squelching sound punctuated the air. I plunged into her more and more, her voice now a constant moan as her hips bashed against my hand and her skin began to change to a pink colour.

Finally I thrust my finger into her ass as deep as it would go as her sphincter muscles tightened up once more. She was going to cum and I was going to make her do it.

At once three things happened. First, her body became covered in goose bumps and her skin went clammy. Secondly, I felt and saw liquid begin to lightly dampen the carpet between her knees and my hand at her cunt became soaked with her juice. Finally, as she pushed her ass outwards, she grunted loudly and began to shake from her hips outwards to the rest of her body. Then she heaved and shot a stream of liquid onto the floor between us that covered my hand in its warmth. I thought for an instant it was piss but rather than being revolted, I removed my fingers from her shaking ass and licked the back of my hand, tasting her delicate juices for the first time.

I leaned over her, my trapped, engorged cock now placed between her ass cheeks and began to play 'the game' with her once more. 'Did Mummy like that? Did Mummy like the way her boy played with her and made her gush all over the floor? Does Mummy like it when her boy plays with her cunny?' I was lost in lust, not even thinking but she was lapping it up.

Between breaths she said, 'Oh my son. You have been so good to Mummy. She has let you play with her secret private place but you did so well. You even made Mummy gush on the floor. Daddy wouldn't like it but it's been a long time since Daddy made Mummy gush like that. Did you like watching Mummy gush baby?'

'Yes Mummy, I liked it a lot. I feel very special when you let me massage your sore spot and I can help you to... to... to cum.' There. I'd said it. I had made her cum and now I had said it!

'Yes you did you gorgeous little boy, you made Mummy cum very hard.'

We spoke this way for a few minutes before Annie made a move to get up. Given her ass was so exposed and her panties were pulled down I was hoping to get an eye full of her pussy. Thus, as she turned to sit down on the couch I was now greeted by her uncovered mound and the sexy, smooth skin of the insides of her thighs.

Seeing my eyes move to her cunt, this time she didn't try to hide it from me. Rather, she placed her hands at her sides and sat back, legs slightly ajar from being held together by her pulled down leggings and panties. I sat and stared at possibly the most beautiful sight I had seen to that point in my life.

As I zoned in on her pussy I zoned out from what she was doing. Her hands moved between her body and mine and she lightly touched the protrusion in my pants that was my straining cock. I'm not sure whether it was my whole body or just my dick but I instantly jumped with shock and she giggled under her breath. Her hand moved to my zipper, pulled it down and she reached inside to retrieve my engorged and throbbing member.

As soon as it was surrounded by the cool air I felt my balls tighten. Annie pushed my jeans down slightly to relieve my balls from my underwear and now I stood in front of her, my rock hard cock proudly standing between us. Her soft, delicate hand glanced the underside of my shaft as she slowly began to jerk it from the base right to the tip of the head. Looking down I saw veins I hadn't seen before and I had no doubt this was the hardest my cock had ever been in my life.

'What a big strong dick my boy has!' she announced.

Pre-cum poured out of the tip and this lubricated her hand so that it slickly slid up and down my shaft, picking up speed in the process. On each downward motion of her hand she would lightly tickle the underside of my ball sack and then return to the top where she would rub pre-cum onto the sensitive underside below the head. My balls continued to tighten and, despite wanting this to go on forever, I figured I would burst somewhere else if I didn't cum right then and there.

So it came. Some orgasms you have are pretty good, some even better. However, there are limited times in one's life where you have one that starts in your very soul. Whilst it was only a hand job at best, this was one of the most powerful orgasms I have ever and will ever experience. It came from the depths of my being, filtered its way through my body and pumped itself into the air with a force of some magnitude. I remember thinking that I was going to burst something if I wasn't careful.