Mummy Issues?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cum shot out of the eye of my cock with little warning. Annie's hand kept on jerking and her face was being laced by ropes of my load as it shot out and hit her in the face, between the breasts, her arms, her legs, and her hair. It was, I'm proud to say, a geyser of an event and she looked up at my face with almost a sense of pride.

To my amazement I then noted that she removed the strings of cum from her face and delicately placed them into her open mouth where she swallowed enthusiastically, every last drop of it. To this day I've never slept with a woman who loved cum like Annie did.

I flopped into the couch and took some much needed breaths. Both half undressed we were totally unprepared for the car that was driven into her driveway by her asshole of a husband.

Within seconds we had both registered whose car it was and we both jumped to attention, smoothing out clothes, smearing off secretions and tidying up our appearances.

The key to the door alerted us he was near and we both sat at opposite ends of the couch as he made his way into the room.

It was almost funny but it wasn't. He didn't notice a thing, didn't offer a hello and didn't seem interested in the smell of sex as his wife and the punk kid next door neighbour sat silently in a darkened room with dishevelled clothing hastily replaced. He walked into the kitchen, made a comment about there being no food in the house, the proceeded to walk into the bathroom.

Sensing my opportunity to get the fuck out of there, I stood, offered the back of my hand to the corner of Annie's cheek and made my way towards their front door. She offered a 'Bye baby' and I walked into the rain, not feeling it once again.

When I was inside my house I smiled. My smile turned into a grin and I couldn't get it off of me for the rest of the day. Even my old man asked me why I was so happy! That was rare!

*

The following morning I was up before Mum and Dad arose. I hadn't slept much and was planning how I might hook up with Annie today. We had crossed the line well and truly yesterday so I didn't believe we would need the formalities today. My youthful exuberance was at full speed and today I was going to fuck her, I was sure of it.

It was warm inside the heated house so I had breakfast in my pyjama bottoms but no top and noticed that Mum hadn't given me her 'parade' yet that morning. It had been an interesting few days between Mum and me so I wondered whether she had another 'loose thread' that needed my attention today.

Dad busted up my thoughts as he sauntered into the kitchen where I ate. 'Howdy champ!' he said with little effort, 'Mum's not feeling too well today so she's going to stay home and be looked after by her son. That'd be you just in case you were wondering.'

Oh great, how the bloody hell was I going to fuck the next door neighbour with Mum watching my every move? My little world was beginning to crash angrily around my feet.

'Well I'm pretty busy Dad with study and stuff. What do I need to do?' I asked, hoping he would offer me some ray of hope that all was not lost.

'Just take care of your Mummy pal, that's all. I'm sure you can handle her.'

Brilliant! My life was over. To put a little more shit on my day, at that moment I heard Annie's car start up and drive off down the road. Fuck! That was it, I'd have to settle for pulling myself yet again today! As I mulled this all around in my head, Dad got up and took off for work, leaving me in the silent kitchen contemplating my fading erection and still working on a plan that would enable me to fuck Annie.

After the front door closed my thoughts were disrupted by a call from my Mum down the hall in her bedroom. Obediently I answered her call but only heard a mumble for a response so I padded down the carpeted hallway towards her room and peeked inside the door.

She was laid up in bed, pillows bunched up behind her, with her hair pulled up in a ponytail away from her face. From the doorway I could make out her body under the covers; her largish breasts rose and fell on her chest which sloped down to her stomach and from there her legs were open at about 45 degrees. She had one arm behind her head and, seemingly, one arm under the covers with her hand resting at the junction of her upper thighs. I half wondered for a moment whether she was rubbing her fingers through her cunt but I think I simply put that thought out of my head by acknowledging the fact that I was hypersexual at that point.

Mum's eyes were closed and her breathing gentle. I moved to the side of her bed and stood there for a moment, bare chested and tenting at the front of my pyjama pants. Looking down it only took a tightening of my cock muscles to force the tip of my cock through the piss slit and the heated air of my Mum's room struck the head. As my cock throbbed it bobbed along with my heartbeat and continued its speedy rise to fullness. In a short time, it stood completely erect, the head a deep purplish colour and the veins running down the length a tinge of blue. It seemed to be as hard as I could remember and the little voice in my head shouted out 'Fucking pervert, Weirdo!'

Still, the rise and fall of my Mum's breasts against the Doona caught my gaze again and the voice in my head petered out to a dull whisper. Even through the thick covering I could just make out the jutting points of her nipples atop the sloping fullness of each tit. I pictured their hardness entering my lips, running the tip of my tongue over their taut perkiness as I fondled the weight of the whole breast in my trembling hands. My dick throbbed even more, the tip now a menacing shade almost about to burst?

The still air was punctuated by her tongue as it forced its way through her lips to lick them before speaking, making a smacking sound. Her back arched as she awoke from 'sleep' and her limbs stretched themselves from their stillness and then her voice broke the silence, 'Hi Honey. I'm not feeling the best and won't be going to work today. Are you going to be able to look after your Mummy?' and as she asked the question, her eyes opened fully with me standing next to her bedside and before I could think, her gaze took in my turgid cock.

'Oh... well, Darling, I... I can see you're... up!' she managed to stumble as her eyes centred on my bobbing dick. Her tongue pushed on her lower lip and she very gently licked it until it glistened in the light, something she had done since I was young when she was either being sarcastic or mock 'loving' towards her son.

My hands froze despite the will from my mind sending signals to them, "Put it back in! Put it back in now you idiot!" but the synapses in my body just refused to cooperate. I stood there, my Mum looking at the throbbing, bounce of my hardness and me just rooted to the spot, unable to communicate or even move.

With her left arm under the covers across her stomach and her hand in the junction, her right arm came from behind her head and pulled at the covers on her side of the bed. With a little more pulling her right knee poked out from under the Doona, then her right foot hooked over and with a 'Oh, it's getting hot in here,' she had most of her right inner thigh on show. Her right hand then came to rest at the highest point of her thigh and she absent mindedly scratched with her finger tips at that area, gaining my full attention.

Her knee was centimetres from my cock head which was now seemingly drawn like a magnet to her warm skin. The voice in my head returned, "Get out now. Get out while you can!" However, it was being drained out by the thud of my heartbeat in my temples once more and, with a very faint thrust of my hips, my cock moved forward and the tip lightly touched her skin. I heard my mother's breath catch in her throat as her thigh at first tensed and moved away, before returning and pushing slightly in my direction so the connection between my cock and her thigh was now beyond doubt.

There was a look in her eye that was hard to describe. It was the look someone has when they know what they're doing with someone else is wrong yet they persist -- almost like a game where the object is to get someone else to give in or submit before you do, so they play it out to see how far the other person will go. With me being an 18-year-old, Testosterone driven young man, giving me any sort of an indication that you're up for a challenge was an invitation I could not refuse -- it was in my DNA!

Gently then, I pushed slightly back toward Mum's thigh, causing the underside of the head of my cock to drag deliciously across the smooth skin of her upper leg. Her thigh moved toward me too meaning that at the full extent of my 'push' a good third of my meat was on her skin. I pulled back and so did she and I gasped when the heat of her skin left mine for a brief second.

Again I pushed forward and again her thigh pushed out to meet my thrust. Again. Again. Again.

On the fourth or fifth thrust, just as it began to become quite 'normal' for a son to rub his hard cock on his mother's thigh, we were both surprised by a large drop of my pre-cum escaping my piss hole and making my cock head slide sensuously along her soft, delicate skin. When I pulled back slightly to ready myself for the next push (with each one now going further and further towards Mum) the pre-cum made a slick, sliding sound and I looked at her face to see the corners of her mouth turning up to form one of the most devilish smiles I had ever and will ever see.

Almost at that instant, her eyes closed and I suddenly took that as permission to continue. I pushed forward with my hips and more of the underside of my cock slid along her smooth thigh. My mind was reeling but the pursuit of my own release proved far more powerful than that of common sense and upon my next thrust, my right hand moved forward and the thumb exerted pressure half way down my shaft. This pressure, along with the growing 'pool' of pre-cum, made my breath catch in my throat and, soon after, I was quite simply, rubbing my slippery cock on her thigh. The slick noise my rod made pierced the air but my Mum's eyes remained closed and the sides of her mouth turned up in a satisfied smile.

With my thumb putting pressure on my shaft and the delicate underside being now unashamedly and not so delicately rubbed against her exposed skin, I began to feel the familiar tingle in my balls. My sack was pulling up toward my body and tightening in an all too familiar way as an almighty orgasm approached.

With a non-too subtle grunt escaping my mouth and the purple head of my now rock hard cock throbbing deliciously, I felt my ass cheeks tense. My mind began to spin just as my balls clenched and I spewed a thick rope of cum across her thigh, missing her skin and landing on the Doona with a small, yet audible, thud! More clenching of my ass followed as I erupted and shot rope after rope of sticky semen onto her bed clothes and her exposed thigh.

My head continued spinning and my mind reeled as I took in what was one of the most incredible scenes I'd ever witnessed -- I was cumming all over my Mum's leg and she was allowing it to happen.

As my spurts subsided and my mind slowed slowly, I saw her chest rise and fall in deep, yet short breaths and her nipples obviously tented through the bed covers. Her right hand slowly moved down toward the absolute mess I had shot all over her thigh and there was almost an electrical reaction when she encountered my sticky, gooey cum on her skin. Her fingers rubbed it in to her thigh and a groan of satisfaction escaped her mouth.

I took a step backwards away from the bed as a moment of guilt wracked me. My cock was still bone hard and my breathing still intense and ragged. A drop of cum oozed from my cock head and hit the carpeted floor with another audible thud sound. With the room spinning around me, I slowly gathered myself and, with a quick turn of my back, I motioned away from the bedside and exited her bedroom -- padding my feet back to my room where I almost collapsed on my bed. My head throbbed and my cock remained hard.

*

I must have passed out for a short while because when I awoke it seemed that some time had passed. My cock had returned to normal and snuck back into my pyjama pants and my tongue was stuck to the roof of my mouth.

I padded down the hallway, past the bathroom where Mum must have been showering. The bathroom door was shut and the splashes of water within suggested Mum was soaping herself up. I continued walking and entered the laundry room.

Laid out on the washing machine were Mum's undergarments from the morning -- she'd obviously left them there before hitting the shower. The bra and panties were made from light purple, shiny satin and their shiny glow seemed to draw me to them. I picked up the bra first and noted it was still warm and, bringing it to my nose, I could smell her womanly scent.

Her 'natural perfume' seemed to be overwhelming and sexy. After filling my lungs with 'her' I put the bra back down and reached for her panties. As soon as I touched them I felt an electric jolt at my fingertips -- they were wet and very sticky in the crotch area. I slid my index fingertip into the gusset and was immediately overwhelmed by the slick moisture left there.

Bringing them to my face I took in more than a lung full of her smell and then dared to poke my tongue out and I smeared the juice with it. It was tangy and memorable to say the least and my cock immediately stiffened. Just as I was about to grab hold of my ever ready, hard cock, I heard the shower water stop. Mum was finished showering.

At the risk of being caught sniffing where her cunt had been, I shoved the panties down my pyjama pants and ran the gauntlet back to my room. I swung at the bedroom door in the hope that it would close, eager to wrap my face in those panties and beat my throbbing cock again! Perhaps fate would have it that it didn't close but, rather, left a gap of about 10 centimetres wide.

Without checking the door, I laid down on my bed and removed the panties from my pants. I eagerly opened them out and, holding the shiny and damp gusset, I began to lick my Mum's cunt juice from them. There was that much sticky juice on them that, now I've had some experience in life, I can honestly say that she got wetter than some women I've fucked since then!

I licked them until the gooey wetness seemed all gone, my cock raging and my mind reeling. Sensing a massive build up in my groin I freed my dick and began to beat the absolute shit out of myself while I smothered her panties on my face, inhaling her delicious scent and moaning audibly!

In my mind I was back in my Mum's bedroom, sliding my cock on her thigh. However, my fantasy took over and instead of cumming on her leg I pictured her waking up, grabbing my dick and shoving it in her mouth. She sucked me with slurping sounds and I reached between her legs and felt her sopping wet pussy...

Suddenly I felt 'not alone'. With Mum's panties draped over my face and my hand flailing away at my knob I immediately felt the following happen all at once: my bed tipped to the side with the weight of someone, a hand gently yet firmly held the panties to my eyes, a little moan pierced the air and another hand cupped my balls delicately.

Instantly I tried to remove the hand on my face with my other free hand but the panties were held in place firmly. My Mum's voice offered me a 'There, there!' and a small giggle.

'Naughty boy!' she added, all the while playing with my balls and the base of my cock.

The bed shifted again and I immediately felt warmth on the head of my cock. Her hand left my face and settled on my chest while the other hand began moving up and down my rod accompanying the delicious licking and sucking.

I peeled away her panties from my face, peeked open my eyes and was met with a visual memory that has seared itself onto my brain forever. There was my Mum, sucking my cock like a teenager, running her hand up and down its length and licking the sensitive underside with glee. Her hair was still wet from the shower and her robe had parted, revealing her delicious mounds and rock hard, dark pink nipples.

She glanced up with her eyes and offered another 'There, there!' before engulfing my cock in her mouth again and smothering it with wetness and softness. My balls shuddered.

I went to sit up so that I could take it all in. To be honest, Mum wasn't a 'porn star' but she gave fucking good head and fuck, how she looked so 'hot' doing it! She literally made love to my dick, every movement showing her love for it and her need to satisfy it.

She moved slightly to get into a better position to suck me and this forced her robe open even further, her breasts now wantonly displayed for me. I slowly reached out and grabbed her breast with my right hand and was instantly amazed by the soft yet firm texture of them. Her nipple poked into my hand and I could make out short, light, wispy hairs coming from the sides of them.

I kneaded them for a short while, all the time gently thrusting my hips at my mother's face as she continued to suck me off. Her hand on my cock was slowly stroking and she held me firmly, gliding over my shaft and tantalising the head on each upward hand movement.

I pinched her left nipple and she let out a sharp 'Ohhh' sound that came from her throat and was not a moan designed to be heard by a son! Continuing to pinch it, I pulled on it sharply and got yet another throaty moan from her. She seemed so hot, so sexy, so sultry.

I moved to her right nipple and pinched that one too -- but then she stopped. As the chill of her saliva on my cock hit the air I half wondered what I had done wrong. Did she not like it when I pinched her right nipple? How come it seemed okay when I did it to the left one? Did I do something to fuck this all up???

Mum gently patted my thigh and stood up next to my bed. As she gathered the lapels of her bathrobe I braced myself for the onslaught that surely would be coming my way -- 'You dirty fucking pig. I'm your mother -- how dare you do this to me?'

Instead she floored me with her next move. Rather than closing the robe, she pulled it apart and let it slink gently from her shoulders to the floor. She stood at my bedside stark naked and wearing the sexiest smile I had ever seen. Her breasts heaved on her chest and her pussy seemed to wink at me from between her legs. My cock, having lost none of its turgidity, throbbed on my stomach, drawing her eyes from mine to my groin.

'My, what a big strong boy you are.' She moved onto my bed.

'Do you have to sniff Mummy's panties?' She straddled my thighs, her pretty pink pussy lips opening as her thighs parted.

'Do you like the way Mummy smells Baby?' She shuffled her weight further up my thighs.

I could offer nothing more than grunts to all of her questions at that point. She was straddling my legs. I could see her tits and her open cunt inches from my cock! I gazed down at it just as she took it in her hands and began to lovingly caress and wank it for me again.

Then she lifted her weight and, ever so gently, brought the head of my cock to the opening of her pussy. Her fingers massaged under the head of my cock and mashed it against what I thought was her clit. Her breath was taken away as the ridge of my cock head ran over her button and her hips bucked ever so gently as this friction.

Within a few seconds she was humping her cunt against the underside of my dick and I could feel and hear the sticky presence of her juice as it ran down my ball sack and into the groove of my ass. In the silence of my room all I could hear were her small groans and the slick sound of my length running up and down the opening of her vagina. Her pink lips were spread either side of the shaft of my dick and she seemed to be lost in the moment.