My Adorably Hung Summer Roommate Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dani's eyes grew wide with alarm. "What happens when these rides break down, is it just a matter of unsticking a lever? What if the wind really picks up. How do you get down from one of these things if it isn't a quick fix?"

"I wouldn't worry Dani I'm sure it isn't anything serious, most of these rides have kinks in them that act up from time to time."

"I know, I know, it's just that heights..when I have to deal with them for an extended time can make me nervous. It's one thing when the wheel was moving normally and I was just looking out over the scenery but now it's like all I can think about is how high up we are." Dani hopped over to slide next to Darren, resting her head on his shoulders as she squeezed into his seat. Darren wrapped his arm around her and gently stroked her hair.

"The best thing to do is to not think of all the bad things that could happen. Focus your mind on something peaceful. Think of the other rides we'll go on, or the paintings in the gallery, anything to take your mind off the moment. "

Dani closed her eyes and breathed in deeply as Darren held her tight. Their legs touched in the cozy seat as the gondola gently swayed.

"I feel like I owe you." Dani looked up at him with a pensive glance.

"Owe me for what?"

"For taking care of me last weekend, you were so good to me..."

Darren blushed. "Well you don't even remember so how would you know?"

"I just know."

Dani moved her hand over Darren's thigh and up to the crotch of his shorts. She gently squeezed his bulge as she looked up into his eyes with a sly smile. Darren's breath caught and his heart began to race as Dani looked around to see if anyone had a line of sight from any of the other rides into the gondola, fishing her hand into Darren's shorts to pull out his cock at the same time.

Danielle lowered her lips to the cherry-blushing helmet atop Darren's shaft and planted a soft kiss right on the tip, teasing his peehole with her tongue before engulfing the helmet in her mouth. She massaged the underside with her lips while giving a soft hum from her throat, its vibrations coursing through Darren's shaft and causing a sensation that had him throwing his head back and trying to suppress a moan. He clutched Dani's long red locks in his hands and urged her forward.

Danielle dropped her hands down to massage Darren's testicles and marveled at how easily they nestled into her palm, unlike her own massive balls. She tickled the underside and increased her suction as she felt Darren begin to slowly thrust into her mouth. The oval of Dani's lips slowly lowered further onto Darren's shaft, bobbing up and down with an increased rhythm as she made sloshing sounds with her sucking, until her nose was nuzzled up against the root and his pubic hairs were tickling her nostrils. She giggled as she reached one hand further back to tease his bottom as the other lightly rubbed his nuts between her fingers.

"OhGod Dani...that feels sooo...ohhhh." Darren was self-conscious of where they were at first, but that soon gave way to the pleasure coursing through his body as Dani's tongue continued to wrap around his shaft. He felt that sudden tingling emanating from deep within and radiating through his spine to the tips of his limbs, that surge of pleasure as his thrusting pace increased and his back arched. A thick squirt of cum flew from his cock hitting the roof of Dani's mouth, followed by two smaller splurts as Dani inhaled his cock to the back of her mouth.

Darren shook from the intensity of the orgasm as Dani held his legs, waiting until every drop had exited his penis before pulling her lips from it. She looked up into his eyes with a shy blush and swallowed the contents of her mouth in one marvelous gulp. Darren pulled her up to sit on his lap and hugged her tightly. "That was incredible Dani," he whispered in her ear as they kissed each other's cheek. Feeling an emotional high, Darren impulsively held her face in his hand and kissed Dani on the lips, deeply. Their tongues danced against each other, lower lips nibbling lower lips, and Dani opened her eyes half way through in surprise to how long it was lasting.

After 15 seconds their mouths parted and Dani rested her head back against Darren's shoulders. She could feel the beating of his heart through his t-shirt, its strong pounding at that moment matching her own. They could hear the noise of the park, of the other riders on the Wheel, of the men working below, and yet the gondola seemed to be its own self-contained world, population of two.

"It doesn't sound like the ride is fixed yet,"Dani finally spoke.

"I'm sure it will be soon, don't worry."

"Oh I'm not worried. I was just wondering if we'd have enough time."

"Enough time for...?," Darren started to ask but at that moment Dani took his hand in her own and guided it to the front of her shorts. Her enormous bulge was straining against the front of her bright orange terry-fleece shorts, obscenely stretching the material as Dani brought his hand down on top of it. Darren squeezed the fullness of her meat through the shorts and Dani let out a soft sigh as she looked into his eyes.

"You don't have to if you don't want to Darren, but it would take our minds off the ride a little while longer. And besides, " Dani grinned as she ran her fingers over the light stubble on his chin," I'm pretty sure you want to."

Darren blinked as his cheeks grew red, and his voice caught a little as he spoke. "Do you really want me to?"

Dani felt his hand squeezing and fondling her thickening python as it longed to burst from its confines, a lusty glare meeting his question and staring deep into his soul. "Since the first day I met you. Even before I knew I did. Always...and often."

Slowly, Dani raised off Darren's lap as Darren got up to position himself on his knees in front of the seat. Dani pulled her shorts over her meat and her erection sprang forth, the plump sausage towering before his face like some fleshy obelisk of lust before a reverent believer. In front of her throbbing erection, Dani's balls spilled forth from her shorts sweaty and swollen, and Darren moved his face forward to scoop one betwen his lips to suck on like a juicy lemon.

"They're REALLY full today Darren...I've been thinking about you all week sweet, but I didn't want to say anything, and I didn't want to touch myself just in case." Dani tousled his hair lightly as she rubbed his head, staring down with a kiddish grin at the sight of Darren's sweet face sucking on her testicles. Her cock stiffened to its full majesty and she playfully smacked his face with it. Darren breathed in the musky aroma of her sack as he wrapped his tongue around her nut, making Dani moan.

"I love the ball play Darren, but my chub needs to feel the inside of your cheeks, " Dani stated with a husky sigh as she lifted his face up to the crown of her penis. She began to rub and massage his jaw and throat with her nimble fingers, and Darren thought back to the same technique the prior weekend when she was forcing her third leg into his throat. Darren opened wide to accept her girth and felt her slowly fill his mouth again. She started with slow thrusts against his cheek walls, smirking each time she bulged them like chipmunk cheeks.

"Just trying to exercise your face muscles and relax your reflexes hon, it will make it easier to take me," Dani stated with the voice of experience. Darren's tongue flicked at her glans like a snake's, swirling around the large crown. On deeper thrusts he allowed his flattened tongue to lick along the underside of her cock to the best of his ability, though the thickness of Dani's beast limited its movement.

Darren's right hand grabbed the base of Dani's shaft and stroked her as his lips kissed the top half of her penis. Looking down as she sighed from the pleasure, Dani couldn't help but smile as she watched Darren licking her cock like a kid trying to lick the edges of an ice cream cone before melted vanilla runs down the sides.

Darren moved on to long kisses and licks down the full length of Dani's sausage, maintaining a tight suction as he worked his mouth up and down. Dani caressed his face and purred softly before bringing the tip of her raging erection back to his lips and taking his face in her hands. Slowly she moved her cock forward, filling Darren's oral cavity inch by inch. Darren tried to remain calm and breathe evenly, but even so began to cough a little when Dani hit the back of his throat.

"Easy Darren...just relax...I won't choke you with it, I mean not today anyways." Darren looked back up in her eyes to see her devilish smile and feel her fingers massaging his neck. Relaxing he allowed Dani to push forward again. As she reached the back again he undulated his throat and made a swallowing action, taking her deeper and feeling her red pubes beging to tickle his lips. Dani was taken by surprise at the tightness around her helmet, as Darren kept it there for a good 4 seconds before pushing it back out to fill up his lungs. Again he sucked her plump shaft deep into his mouth, his hand now holding her huge nutsack as it overflowed his palms, and looking up with his eyes he could see her reddened, lusty visage mouthing the words, "good job!"

Darren continued with the deepthroating, enjoying Dani's soft moans and sighs. " I love when you push your tongue against me and press me against the roof of your mouth Darren, it feels just like a tight cunt...or ass," Dani exclaimed as he eagerly slurped on her hog.

At that moment an audible creak filled the air and both Dani and Darren became aware of a sudden cheer from the other wheel riders and the fairgoers below. The wheel had started up again! Darren looked up for a second as they began to move, but Dani held his head in her hands, running her tip over his lips.

"Dani we're moving?"

"I'm almost there Darren...keep sucking.."

"But what if..."

"We're in this together buddy, this cock isn't leaving your mouth until it's deposited a fresh load of spunk. We still have time, keep working on it!"

Darren began massaging Dani's balls in earnest and running his tongue up and down her shaft before inhaling her deeply, swirling his tongue and humming a tune from one of the rides as he bobbed up and down. The ride would stop for a good 30- 40 seconds for each gondola, and over the next three stops Dani felt her thighs begin to quiver as her load build up in her balls. The pleasure coursed through her limbs and curled her toes as her face flushed in deep ecstasy.

The cum pulsed through the length of her penis and exploded into Darren's mouth, the first two jets hitting the roof, tongue and back of his throat. As he found himself coughing, Dani's penis popped out of his mouth and spurted a few more times, along the bridge of his nose, his cheek and splattering thick strand in his hair. They both allowed Dani's massive load to sink in for 5 seconds before realizing they were two stops away from having to disembark. Dani shoved her softening cock back into her shorts and took out some handi wipes.

"Here let me clean you up", she said as she smiled down at Darren. She wiped up his nose and face but then, taken by the thick spurt of splooge she'd blasted into his hair, smiled to herself as she left it there. "There, I think you're good to go," she stated as Darren quickly sat himself opposite her and their gondola reached the bottom.

A female park employee was standing at the base of the ride, apologizing profusely to all the guests as they exited their gondolas. "Sorry for the inconvenience folk, just a tempo..." she stopped mid-sentence as Dani and Darren walked by her, her eyes noticing the huge glob of cum still in Darren's hair, puzzling her for a moment before she blushed profusely.

Darren looked at Danielle quizically regarding her reaction as Dani attempted to suppress a giggle. Erica and Charity were walking toward them and, catching a look at Darren, could show no restraint.

"Young man are you on some special protein diet we should know about...let me smell your breath!" Charity teased as Darren stared wide-eyed at the three of them, before feeling some of the splooge in his hair drip onto his forehead. Dani offered him another wipe and he feverishly ran it over his face and hair until he was sure he had removed all the jizz, giving Dani a frown and scowl.

"Aww don't be mad hon, you looked so cute with the streak I just wanted Erica and Charity to see it."

"Female secretions are a very good look on you Darren, take it from me," Erica teased him. "Besides you know the only reason Dani left that splooge there was because she wanted to mark you as her sexy man and tell all the other femmes to back off. She's claiming you."

Dani and Darren both blushed deeply at Erica's comment before Charity chimed in. " Isn't that just an unusually tender way of saying she's marking her territory? You're so feral Dani." At that remark Dani wrapped her arm around Charity's neck and playfully wrestled her as the four went off to explore more rides.

-------------------------------------------------------

After a few more hours at the park the group decided to head off for the beach. They headed back to to the car to drop off their fair clothes for beachwear, and crossed over the road to the boardwalk. Running onto the beach, their feet hit the heated, sparkling white sand as they hotfooted their way down to the frothy waves.

Darren was behind Erica as they ran and couldn't help notice the bounce in her asscheeks as they popped from her tight aquablue thong. Charity noticed where his eyes had drifted and shouted, "Hey Darren, watch this!," as she smacked Erica's fat rump hard enough to leave a handprint. Erica yelled out and jumped in the air before turning around to tackle her diminutive roommate.

"That hurt you little bitsy," Erica scolded as she held Charity in a wrap-around squeeze and tickled her tight abs.

"Oh please, you know you love the attention that big butt draws bitch. You bounce and gyrate it so much, it should have its own ad agency and sell space on each cheek." Charity was dressed in a small orange bikini, nipples poking against the semi-transparent material and her cameltoe now prominent as she wrestled with Erica.

Dani jumped headfirst into a crashing wave and came up splashing the two girls. Darren watched and silently lusted for her as he waded into the surf. Dani wore a black halter top with her shorts, and the wet bulge in her shorts was easily as noticeable as Charity's moose knuckle.

The girls turned their attention towards Darren. "Hey Darren turn around and give us a show," Erica yelled," you're checking out everyone else's ass lets see those cheeks!" Darren turned around and gave his ass a little shake to a cheering trio, and then spontaneously dropped his trunks halfway to give a quick flash of ass cleavage to screaming approval. Turning around, he saw Charity quickly whisper something into Dani's ear that made her go wide-eyed while Erica guffawed.

"Come on lets swim out to the pier!", Charity yelled as she dove into a wave and started a butterfly stroke into deeper water, Erica following after her. Dani waited for Darren and the two of them began a more leisurely swim together towards the pier.

"So what did Charity whisper into your ear?", Darren asked as he pulled even with Dani.

"Oh, she was just being silly," Dani sputtered as she broke her stroke.

"C'mon Dani, don't keep secrets."

Dani scrunched her face and took a deep breath. "She said 'You might need a shoehorn to slide your kielbasa between those tight buns.'"

Darren bashfully lowered his eyes and felt a shudder from the cool water.

"She was just joking Darren...I mean I wasn't thinking anything like that before she said it."

"I know I know it's just...well you smiled."

"Ooohhh so I'm not even allowed to THINK about performing that act with you, is that what you're saying?"

"No, no, it's not that it's just...," Darren hesitated and had a difficult time trying to meet Dani's gaze. "The thought of going that far with you, it's kind of exciting but also a little scary. I guess it kind of makes me feel emotionally exposed."

"You mean vulnerable?"

Darren shook his head in accord as another chill ran through his flesh.

"Well that's OK, I mean I've gotten butterflies in my stomache in the past when someone was preparing to enter my backdoor, it's natural to be nervous about it. I mean it's opening yourself up to someone...literally."

"I know, it's like we talked about before. I think I'm mentally ok with the idea of you being....Inside me...it's the physical part of you that just..," and as his words trailed off Darren raised his hands out of the water and made the gesture of his fist heading towards the ring formed by the thumb and finger of his other hand.

Dani giggled. "Well I'm not THAT thick around Darren," she said as she swam close and put her arms around him. She whispered in his ear, "I would never do anything to you that you don't agree to, and I'd never just shove it in like I was drilling for oil." Pulling back she kissed him on the lips, then smiled and winked. "Unless you really want me to...do you REEEEALLLY want me to Darren?" Darren bashfully lowered his head onto her shoulder as they hugged and Dani ran her fingers through his dark, wet locks.

Their moment was broken up by the playful cries of Erica and Charity, who had swum underneath the pier and were frolicking together, splashing and embracing. Dani and Darren started swimming out to their position.

As they drew closer they could see that Erica was floating with Charity hugged in her arms, her head resting on Erica's shoulder. Charity's eyes were shut and her lips were open, making soft sighs that were audible as Dani and Darren joined them under the pier. The sky was overcast and windy so the pier above was sparsely populated. Erica had decided to take advantage of this situation and was fingering Charity underwater through the crotch of her suit, to her roommate's delight.

Erica drifted over towards one of the pier pillars so Charity could lean back against it while Erica removed Charity's bottoms and flung them around her neck. "Darren, Dani, could you put Char's arms around your shoulders?," Erica pleaded as she lifted her girlfriend's small ass in her hands and lowered her mouth down to Charity's mound, its delicate, wet blond pubes forming a wild mane around her engorged lips. Darren and Dani moved into position, both a little wide-eyed and stunned and Dani looking up warily, wondering what a passerby above might be able to hear.

Charity threw her head back and her body trembled and jerked in their arms as her legs draped over Erica's shoulders, feeling Erica's nimble tongue dart and twist and slosh against her aroused quim. "Ohhh fuck, fuu....uhh uhhh...UUUUUhhhhh!" Charity wasn't making any effort to be quiet or moan under her breath, but was completely aroused at having a participating audience watch her receive pleasure. "Ohhhhh...ohh god fuuuuug...s-someone p-p-please kiss my nipples ohhh geeeezuuusss!" Charity swung her open mouth towards Dani, who instinctively leaned in to kiss her. Seeing this, Darren boldly pulled Charity's top down from her small breasts and puckered his lips against her nipple.

"mmm..MMMMMmmmahhhh!," Charity moaned against Dani's lips as she cradled Darren's head and squished his face tight against her little chest. Charity's hips bucked and thrashed as Erica gamely maintained mouth suction and tongue probing on her cooch, feeling Char's athletic thighs tighten against her skull and then flex out her legs as pleasure tremors rippled through her body.

Darren nursed the plump berry on her breast and Charity threw her head back from her kiss with Dani, her eyes startled and mouth agape. "Oh fuck Dani gonna cu...gonna cum on her fa...ohhh god hold me fuuuuck!" Dani hugged her tight and felt an almost violent shiver of pleasure course through Charity's upper body as her thighs constricted around Erica's face. Charity's moan was primal, feral, and she collapsed limply into Dani's arms as her legs left her Erica's shoulders. Erica herself was now coughing and sputtering water after the intensity of Charity's orgasmic vicegrip and Darren swam over to hold her in his arms as she collected herself.