My Adorably Hung Summer Roommate Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm yeah, just a slow easy stroke at first ok?"

"Sure thing." Pulling her cheeks apart, Darren aimed for the tight target and pushed. After a few seconds the crown popped into Dani's rear and she inhaled and let out a soft cry. Darren nudged the first three inches in and held there as he kissed her neck and caressed her belly.

"It's so tight, I can feel the little spasms in your walls...daaamn it feel so snug and warm Dani."

"Y-yeah love havin' you back ther..ohhhh!", Dani moaned as another inch or so plunged into her bowels. "You can start a lil in-and-out thrust I think I'm ready."

Darren began pulling back a few inches and shoving forward as Dani whimpered in his arms. The friction was intensely pleasureable and Darren barely noticed the moans escaping from his own lips with each push into Dani's inner sanctum, groans that brought Dani satisfaction as he plowed deeper and deeper. Soon the penetration became easier and Dani began to tremble with pure ecstasy. Now and then Darren would peer down to enjoy the view of his cock stretching the delicate pink opening into Dani's body, a wave of sensual joy pulsing through him from the beauty of her form.

As his cock burrowed deep inside Dani, Darren reached around to grab hold of Dani's partially aroused member. Dani started to grind her ass back against him in earnest as Darren stroked her massive sausage in his grip. He had never felt harder as she slammed back against him, taking every inch of him until he could feel his swinging nutsack bouncing against her much larger testicles like a sensual, fleshy metronome.

Darren felt the electrical pulse of an impending orgasm moving from his groin through his limbs as he lunged into Dani on his last few strokes, embracing her tightly as she quaked in the throes of her own satisfaction. A thick jet of jizz erupted from his cock and poured into her.

"Ohhh god I think I can feel you cum...ccuuummming," Dani squealed as she bounced her tush back against him and a few more squirts of spunk coated her inner walls and began to gush out of ass from Darren's continued thrusts. Finally, with one last lunge Darren fell back on the bed, pulling Danielle with him. His softening cock flopped out of her ass and she turned to lay her head on his chest as they both breathed heavily from their exertions.

After a few minutes Danielle tilted her head up. "Well you look thoroughly pleasured, how did it feel."

"Incredible..I loved seeing myself go in and out of your ass, it looked so tight...and the look on your face and the feel of your body shaking. I'm still tingling."

Danielle reached her hand down and began fondling her cock, thick and beefy in her small grip and lengthening. Darren looked down to notice.

His eyes returned to meet Danielle's gaze. "I g-guess you're ready for your turn," he meekly stammered out as he stared at the growing beast between her thighs.

"No rush, we can take our time. I like laying here with you and besides, the build up makes it more exciting."

"Yeah, I suppose it is kind of like going over the first big hill in a roller coaster...though you usually don't expect to come out of that with your asshole feeling like it's been in a collision.


Dani massaged his chest with one hand while she continued to fondle her cock with the other. "You know Darren I've been thinking...if you really think it would be too much you don't have to give me your anal cherry. I know it's asking alot."

Darren stretched out his form and inhaled, and then looked at Dani. She was lying down on the bed with her crimson locks draped over her chest, her bright green eyes full of passion and yearning. He drank in her body, her slight swell of hip and legs, her toned form. Glimpsing at her hand squeezing the girth of her penis, he admired not only its size but its aesthetic beauty, the flawless texture of its shaft and noble helmet of its head. It seemed to match Dani perfectly.

"No it's ok Dani...I do want to share this with you. I..I want to get used to sharing this with you. I adore you, and you deserve it for being so beautiful and warm...even if I don't know how you'll get that thick salami inside me. Did we ever find out how thick you were?"

Dani grinned. "I think we left the tape measure in the top drawer of the bedside table if you feel like torturing yourself. But you'll have to help my big girl get to maximum fatness for it to be official."

Darren reached in the drawer and pulled out the measure as Dani continued to massage her meat. Crawling down to her hips, Darren lay down with his face next to Dani's groin and allowed her to feed the tip of her cock into his lips as she ran her fingers over his face. He cupped her balls in his hands and lightly squeezed, rolling them between his fingers as his suction increased and Dani forced more of her shaft into his hungry maw. Darren's lips grew wide as her erection expanded, its thickness making his jaw ache as she filled his oral cavity stuffed full with her porker. After a few minutes he pulled his mouth off her stiff, rock hard and flush phallus and began wrapping the measure around its circumference.

Holding it tight at the thickest part of her shaft, Darren felt his heart skip a beat. "It's over 6..actually it's right at 6 and 1/8 inches. Sweet Jesus." Dani flexed her arms in triumph as Darren's curiosity got the better of him and he measured her length again.

"And 8 and 3/8 inches long...damn I KNEW you looked a little bigger but I thought my mind was playing tricks on me."

"What can I say I'm a growing girl, and you have me more excited this time. Um, are you ready for your rectum stretching because I'm horny as hell right now Dar."

"Yeah..so how do you want to do this?"

"Well you're taller than me so it would probably be easiest if you lay on your stomache and I get on top of you."

Darren rolled face down as Dani's quick fingers tugged his shorts to his knees. She hugged her face against Darren's tight, well-sculpted rear and her practiced hands began to lovingly massage and knead his cheeks. Parting them, she slowly slipped a finger into his previously untouched opening, feeling him shudder at the intrusion. "Hold on," Dani exclaimed and quickly ran to her room, appearing seconds later with a bottle. She liberally coated her finger with the cream as she began to insert again.

"Relax Darren...let yourself enjoy the penetration. This will help relax your muscles and lightly numb you, though you're still going to feel the stretching. Just be confident, I've had my cock up other asses before and I haven't had to drive anyone to the hospital just yet." After swirling her finger in his hole for a minute Dani thrust a second finger in and began to gently massage his prostate as Darren began to breathe a little easier. After another minute Dani slowly began to thrust in and out with her fingers, getting Darren used to the sensation.

"It feels strange but...goood," Darren exhaled as he started to rotate his bottom. Dani slowly pulled her fingers out of Darren and shoved his butt so he was lying tight against the mattress as she climbed on top. Dani's own heart was pounding with anticipation as she stroked her cock between his cheeks and a shiver ran through Darren's body. Placing the head against his opening she reached up to gently rub his shoulders. "Trust me Darren, it will hurt some but give your body a chance to accept it. You can do this."

Darren felt the fat mushroom head of Dani's cock begin to push and tried to relax. After some fruitless poking it finally penetrated his tight rectum and Darren's hands instinctively clenched fistfuls of bedsheet as he bit his lip and grunted. Dani pushed in the first three inches and Darren felt a sudden twinge of pain and the mental image of his pelvis cracking under the forceful thrusts of Dani's behemoth entered his mind for a brief moment. He tried to empty the thought and imagine how sensual Dani must look grinding her cock into him at that moment.

Dani leaned forward and pressed her breasts against Darren's back while kissing him between the shoulder blades. "Mmm you're doing great sweet..just let aurrgggh..me...in to that tight ..assss of yours. You want me tooo unnngggh have it, you know you do. Give it to meee," Dani groaned as she lunged and ground another 2 inches of her chub into his bottom.

"Ffffuckkk," Darren choked out as he felt the walls of his bowels being pummeled and stretched. Beads of sweat were beginning to run down his forehead and back to gather with those dripping from Dani's chest as she pulled tight against his body. He was beginning to get used to the dull pain but the constant feeling of fullness with a thick cock was still unsettling. "God sooo damn thiicccck. G-Gonna be s-sooo sore walking tomorrow."

"Uhhhh you can put your arm around me for balance if you need toooo. Anyone asks mmm yeah just say you injured yourself doing something you love."

"Ahhh geez...o-or someone."

"Whatever...g'ready one more shove comin'." Danielle wrapped her arms around Darren and rotated her hips, corkscrewing herself in another 2 inches as Darren yelled out her name. She could feel his anal walls spasming around the bulk of her invading rod, gripping and tugging as if his inner body was purposely trying to pamper and pleasure her mighty organ. She bit her own lip to stave off the intensity of the sensation until she was finally all the way in and her churning balls were nestled against his ass.

Darren's anus was stretched obscenely around the girth of Dani's meat. She hugged him tight and kissed his back. "Do you still love me babe?," she asked in a soft voice.

Darren's limbs trembled as a groan escaped him. "You're still my beautiful green-eyed fairy. I guess a guy has to endu-Aahhhh endure the pain if he wants to enjoy the pleasure."

"My sweet, manly Ass Martyr...trust me I'll make it worth it."

Dani slowly pulled back her cock and it felt like the tight walls of Darren's ass were pulling back with it. After going back 3 inches, Dani lunged forward to bury herself to the hilt again as Darren moaned into the pillow. Another thrust followed, then another, punishing Darren's insides with her colossal battering ram. Dani playfully bit down on his shoulder and sighed in pleasure with each shove.

"Soo uhhh am I exceeding yo-ahhyyess your rectal capacity Dar?"

Darren turned his face from the pillow and winced at another plunge of her cock. "Mo-more than exceeding! You're knocking down walls and putting in new flooo oh god!"

Dani smiled as her flush cheeks were beginning to perspire from the intensity of her lovemaking. "Just doin a li-little renovating mmm...you want the new owner to be comfy right. Hoping to park my cock here a couple weekends a month after allllahh yes!"

Darren groaned as he closed his eyes and a warmth engulfed his exhausted body. He saw lights, almost sparks behind his clenched eyelids, and for a few moments his mind seemed to be viewing Dani as he idealized her, a small yet fiery she goddess of lust, her petite form belying the power of her body and desires as she pistoned into him, wild crimson locks whipping in the air and her beautiful shaft straining to join them as one. The waves of pleasure swept over his body as he felt her grip around him tighten.

"C-C-Cummmmming," Dani suddenly screamed out as she gave a final push and thick ropes of semen squirted one after another from the head of her cock. It gushed into Darren's rectum and flooded out the sides, drenching the mattress underneath them as Dani collapsed on top of Darren. They both panted in unison, trying to recover fom their shared orgasms. Dani's cock softened but even flaccid had enough volume to stay partially in Darren's bottom.

Dani reached her hands around to massage Darren's chest and nipples as she kissed his neck. "Thank you Darren, that was as incredible as I hoped it would be."

Darren smiled. "It was exhilarating, I never knew I could get off from having my ass smashed. I'm glad I survived to enjoy it."

Dani giggled. "Me too...hey, would it be ok if I stayed inside you like this for a few minutes?"

"Umm sure I'll be ok...but why?"

Dani gave him a soft hug and pressed the cheek of her face against his back. "Cause I've found my happy place, my snug safe home....and it's you. I want to stay inside just a little longer." Darren reached one hand back to sweetly pat Dani's head while the other reached underneath himself to take Dani's hand inside it and clasp it tight.