My Adorably Hung Summer Roommate Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You two are nuts. Genuinely, lustfully psychotic, " Dani exclaimed. "I don't know whether to spank you or kiss you."

"I'll ...take both," Charity whispered wearily in her afterglow as she floated in Dani's arms. "That was heavenly."

Erica breathed in deeply as Darren held her up from behind. "You should save your mouth muscles Dani. There's something poking my ass beneath the water right now that makes me think you might be using them on the ride home." Darren blushed once more as the three girls broke out laughing as they all started to make their way towards the shore.

On the car ride home Erica again drove with Charity sitting up front, fidgeting with the music in the car. In the backseat, Dani and Darren slouched together, her head resting on his shoulders and the fingers of his hand threaded with hers, feeling the breeze whip through the open windows. Every now and then he would kiss her forehead and Dani would look up with her green eyes sparkling, with what seemed to him an unearthly beauty. At that moment he couldn't imagine needing to look into any others.

-------------------------------------------------------

The next morning Darren woke up early and headed for the shower. Stripping down, he walked under the shower head spray and began to slowly lather his upper body. His half-conscious mind began to replay what had happened at the fair and on the beach. A grin formed on his groggy mug as he began to recall Dani's lips wrapped around his cock on the Ferris Wheel. The feel of her red hair wrapped tightly in his hand, her tongue caressing the underside of his penis as she fondled his balls--the memories came flooding back and began to arouse his form. His thoughts drifted lazily to Charity and her groans and cries under the pier, her spasming body an the ecstatic look on her face as she orgasmed in their arms. His own cock began to rise under the soothing, steamy mist and suds and he instinctively gripped it, a pulse of pleasure slowly coursing through his awakening body.

"Hey Darren...can I come in with you?" Dani's soft voice broke him out of his trance, and he pulled back a tiny part of the curtain to peek out. Dani was standing there in a cropped t-shirt and black panties with silver trim, rubbing the sleep out of her eyes. Her hair was disheveled and the T pressed tight against her poking nipples, though her cock still slumbered as a soft, protruding bulge in the crotch of her panties.

"Umm, sure, jump on in the water is still hot." Dani had already begun to peel off her clothes in anticipation of his only reasonable response, and her breasts bounced free, causing Darren to run his tongue over the corner of his lips at the sight of her lovely nipples. Next she slipped her panties over her soft sausage, her cock flopping out and swaying while her testicles hung low like ripe oranges. Pulling back the other end of the curtain Dani stepped into the shower, a shy smile on her face as she moved towards Darren under the steamy spray.

The water hit her messy hair and soaked it into solid, silky groupings, some of which hung over her face. Darren instinctively reached out to brush the titian hair blinds out of her eyes, and Dani brought her face close to his hands, trying to solicit a caress like a purring cat asking for a stroke of fur. Darren took some of the suds from his body and began to wash Dani's neck and shoulders as she hummed in a pleased tone. Her own hands touched his chest and began to soak him up as well, sensually caressing his pecs and abs and teasing his nipples with her finger nails.

Darren's hands continued to enjoy Dani's modest curves. He squeezed her soft breasts, eliciting a high-pitched sigh before lowering his hands to lather up her tummy and reaching around to grope her small bottom with both hands. Dani got on her tippytoes to make it easier for Darren's fondling fingers to explore the subtle curves of her little derriere, and their closeness resulted in their mutually hardening penises bumping into one another. They both looked down at the same time to see their two aroused members hovering close to each other, and Dani reached her delicate hand down between their bodies to grab her massive meat as well as Darren's smaller penis in her extended grip, rubbing them against each other. Dani wasn't at full erection but already her cock dwarfed Darren's not just in length but in thickness, and its head flared a dark red and pulsed as it continued to expand to the point where it became hard to hold them both together.

Darren felt a sudden sense of discomfiture over being so undersized next to her growing shaft, pulling away and moving around to embrace her from behind. Dani had sensed his sudden unease but said nothing as they continued to shower and soap each other down for a few more minutes before hopping out to grab their respective towels and head towards their separate rooms. Darren dressed lightly in shorts and a jersey and lay back on his bed to glance over some materials for school. After about 10 minutes of reading he heard his door creak open a bit.

"Can I come in Darren?"

"Sure Dani, I'm not doing too much." Dani walked over to the bed and plopped down, scooting over to be close to him.

"Hi sweet, can I ask you something?"

"Sure Dani."

"What just happened back there in the shower."

Darren glanced at her. "What do you mean?"

"I mean for the first few minutes you were being very affectionate, my warm-hearted, sexy roommate...and then are cocks touched and I started rubbing them together and you seemed to get...self-conscious or something."

"No, it's nothing....I mean it's no big deal...," Darren stammered as he tried to find a way out of this conversation before surrendering to his emotions. "I guess I just suddenly felt less than potent, or ..studly."

Danielle had to suppress a giggle at the last word. "Darren, I've already told you I think you're a normal guy down there and pretty attractive overall. You should love yourself that way too, I know you've helped me love myself more at times since we moved in together. Besides, all the genital exercises and penis pills in the world aren't gong to change the fact that Big Mama in my panties towers over your little guy." Darren turned his head to look at her as she threw him a wink and reached down to lay her hand over his.

"I guess I'm still torn inside...part of me loves that you're different than other girls I've known, that you're open, sassy, and a little aggressive, and then there's that other part of me that still holds back at times or gets nervous about the differences. And after yesterday, I guess I feel a little confused about where we stand with each other."

Dani squeezed his hand. "Well how do you want us to be?"

"I'm not sure, I keep coming back to what you said a while back about us being in different places, I guess I'm unsure of what you want."

Dani stared thoughtfully into Darren's eyes for several moments. "Well I have a way of maybe breaking the ice on where we stand."

"What's that?"

"You still have that package of Ping Pong balls in the closet from when we were doing Beer Pong?"

"I believe so...why?"

"We could play a game of Bed Pong Confessions."

Darren gave Dani a bemused, quizzical look as she smiled.

"It's easy Dar, we just put a couple small cups against the opposite wall, lay back in bed and fire away, and whenever someone hits they get to ask the other person ANYTHING they wish to know...and the other person has to answer honestly and directly, no beating around the bush or nebulous answers Mr. Evasive!"

"Alright fair enough!"

Darren got up to get the ping pong balls as Dani set up the pillows in the bed for maximum comfort in throwing motion. The two got situated and began tossing from the twelve pack, both missing their initial shots. Darren's second shot bounced off the cup lip, but Dani's did a soft hop off the edge of the table into a cup.

"Woohoo, yaay me! Alright, alright here we go," Dani shouted before collecting herself and taking an inhalation of air as she formulated her query. "First question: Knowing that I'll be calm and ok with your answer either way...do you consider me a fuckbuddy or something more?"

Darren was a little taken aback by the question and it showed in his eyes. "No!...I mean when I think of that word 'fuckbuddy' I think of people who just hook up to get their rocks off and with you, there's more there. It's hard for me to put into words because I guess my family was kind of reserved about saying things like 'I love you' growing up, but I do feel close to you, even after just six or seven weeks living together."

"Do you think of me as someone who could be your girlfriend?"

"Well I definitely have feelings for you that are like that, I mean I haven't had a ton of relationship experience so I can't say for sure if it's just infatuation or something deeper but I do think about you alot during the day."

"Think about me how," Dani asked, her curiosity piqued. "You mean...romantically?"

"Yeah, like I'll wonder what you're up to at certain times of the day, or have a daydream about things...well I wish we did together. Or think about if we could be together for the long haul and wonder what that would mean for other people who know us."

Dani raised her eyebrows. "You mean guy friends you know on campus? I've noticed you've only brought a couple of guys over for short periods to hang out since we've been living here. Is that a problem for you?"

"It's not so much that it's a problem for me, it's just that it's hard to know how anyone will react to our friendship and living together. I didn't want to put you in an uncomfortable situation."

"Darren hon I've been transitioned for YEARS now there's nothing anyone you know could say that I haven't heard."

"I know but it still doesn't mean I'd want to create a situation where you get hurt. Besides, you know how guys are and how we like to talk about women sometimes."

"Oh please you can talk about that stuff around me I heard it in high school, don't let me cramp your tales of conquest."

"No, no, it's not that," Darren responded shyly. "It's if they were to ask about you, I'm not sure what to say. I mean do I just go 'Well I've always loved her hair when she has it pulled back and when she wears tight dresses that hug her ass or tiny tshirts that reveal her tummy..ohh and by the way guys her COCK omigod her meat puts any of ours to shame.'"

Danielle broke out laughing for a good 15 seconds, collecting herself to playfully muss Darren's hair. "If I was walking into a room when you were saying that to your friends I'd be torn between smacking you upside the head for being so blunt and raining kisses down all over your face in front of all of them. Heck I'd probably do both."

"I mean if it came up about you being trans, I'd probably be a touch shy and defensive but I'd be able to tell them about being attracted to you, and everything about you, though whether they'd get it I guess it depends on the friend."

"Darren it's ok I understand guy culture perfectly...unless you're gay most guys don't feel comfortable admitting they're cocksuckers..though for the record you shouldn't be, I mean I think of you as a virile, manly guy but that doesn't change the fact you're really good at giving head."

Darren winced a little at the words. "Geez Dani!"

"No really I'm not saying it to tease or fluster you. I know I don't have the easiest bratwurst to choke down so I know of what I speak. If you sucked at smoking the pole I would never have taken the chance on the wheel yesterday, you had me shaking all over to the point where I knew I was going to splooge huge all over that handsome face, and I didn't care who knew. Regardless of what your sexuality is, you should be proud of your talent for polishing knob"

Darren smiled sheepishly

Dani looked at him questioningly. "What?"

"I...I have to admit even though I was embarassed that Charity and Erica found out about it, I also felt, well,..a surge of pride. That they could see how well I was able to take care of your NEEDS."

"You took care of them very well...and thank you," Dani grinned.

"You're welcome. But you do see what I mean about being ambivalent about it at times..and hey you've had More than one question answered on that ball, time to get back to the game cheater."

"Ok, ok."

Darren's next shot bounced off the wall at the perfect angle to land in the cup.

Darren contemplated his question. "Whew ok...do you enjoy being with me, you know intimately, more than Erica or any other girls."

"OK, I adore Erica and Charity and a few other girls, and they are fun to share a bed..or a freaking pier with, but ultimately I really long and lust for men. I mean when you think about it we haven't even done that much sexually Darren and Erica is my confidante at work that I talk to about everything...and yet you're the one that I think about when I'm fantasizing.

"Really?"

"YES!"

Darren smiled. "It's just that I remember back to that night listening to you and Erica through the wall. She sounded like she was in another world of pleasure. I-I wished at the time that I could have been in bed with the two of you just watching you make love."

Dani arched her back and flexed her arms in a show of mock egotism. "Well Dar you can't hold it against a girl if she's a sexual orgasm machine with the heavy duty equipment," she boasted. Then looking at him with a knowing gaze, "Maybe if we get together for awhile we can revisit that fantasy. Oh ,and my turn again!"

Dani and Darren each knocked a cup over with the strength of their next throws, before Dani found her aim and lofted a ball perfectly to rattle in a cup.

"Ok, since we're admitting our feelings of closeness...do I have an invitation to come into your room at nights if I just want to cuddle?"

Darren beamed. "I thought you already knew you could do that?"

Dani bit her lower lip. "Well we never talked about it...I don't know how you feel about those little tender gestures if you don't tell me."

"Well we've wrestled a few times on the couch, that's full contact cuddling."

"C'mon Darren you know what I mean."

"Yes, you have an open invitation for snuggling." Dani's eyes lit up an she threw her hands in the air with a cheer as Darren grabbed a ball. They both missed their next shots before Darren skipped one in.

He sat up. "OK, do you see me as mature or do you still look at me as a kid."

"I don't see you as a little kid. You're very mature and thoughtful for 18. But I do feel protective of you at times and not wanting to take advantage of your inexperience with relationships, and life in general. Sigh...that's MY conflict. Honestly there's part of me that wants to be in bed with you every night and there's another part that says you're rushing him waaaay to fast."

"I have to admit, so far I've enjoyed what you've rushed me into immensely."

"Yeah I KNOW you have but the next steps can get a little..intense."

Dani picked up a ball and lobbed it side arm, glancing off the wall and rattling in the cup. "I'm getting the hang of this now! OK, be honest...how do you feel when I'm checking you out during the day."

Darren's face took on a coy expression. "I'm not sure I know what you're talking about."

"Ohhhh Yes you do, c'mon now. We've both caught each other a few times now and we both have shitty poker faces for when we get caught. I know you've caught me checking out your face and ass, and I know I've observed you looking at my booty, my tits, and...," Dani halted to fix her gaze intently on Darren's," ESPECIALLY that special part of me."

"Well Dani I mean c'mon yourself, in the mornings it's hard not to notice, there's very little covering your girlish charms some mornings."

"Does that bother you?"

"I figure it's a fringe benefit of rooming with a lovely dame."

"Yeah I bet you...hey wait a minute don't turn the question back on me! C'mon sneaky, direct answers remember?"

Darren timidly lowered his eyes. "I like the idea that you like me, though when you're checking out my ass and I wonder what you're thinking it does make me feel a tad... powerless towards you."

"Why?"

"Because there are times in the morning or after I come home from work when I want to do more than cuddle with you. I want to kiss you long and hard on the lips. Or come up behind you and wrap my arms around you and squeeze those little tatas. Or just give your teasing ass a smack when you walk by swinging your bottom in a thong. And it wasn't until the last few days that I started to realize you might not kick me in the balls for it."

Dani giggled. "You are such a sweetly romantic young horndog." Pretending to hold a royal sword in her hand she made the action of laying it on his left and right shoulder. "I confer upon you the right to plant tender kisses and grope the ass of my person within reason. Though frankly the fact that we've shared a shower and that you're intimately acquainted with the taste of my jizz should make that obvious."

"Well yeah it is now!"

"Hey, can I break our little Pong rules for a second to ask a quick follow up to the last?"

"Umm sure Dani"

"OK...do you like it when I act dominant towards you?"

"For the most part I...I guess I do."

"And what does that mean, c'mon be direct."

"I do like your playfulness, and your lusty language, and the fact that you make me feel like you desire me. I guess it comes down to that worry in the back of my mind that things could get out of control...and some of the inadequacies I talked about earlier."

"There is nothing inadequate about you Darren, if I ever do tease you about your penis just keep in mind that it's all in good fun."

"I guess I know that, but it brings up one more question if we're asking them freely now."

"Shoot."

"What are your feelings on anal sex...specifically about me entering you?"

Dani smiled wickedly. "Well I'm open to the possibility, I mean I've experienced it before so it's not a huge step for me. But let's be real honest here, that's a reciprocal relationship for me."

Darren swallowed hard as Dani arched her eyebrows. "Having second thoughts?"

Darren let his eyes travel up and done Danielle's body. "Hey Dani can you turn over on your stomache?"

Dani shot him a bewildered expression for a moment as she turned over, but then felt his hand softly squeezing her left buttcheek. She playfully rolled her eyes and wiggled her bottom as he bent down to kiss it through her shorts. "Your little bottom makes it really tempting, can I at least go first."

Dani smirked. "It would probably be easier that way, I'm not sure you'd feel like fucking after I get through with your ass, though it is a breach of the BCGP code."

"BCGP?"

Dani grinned proudly. "Big Cock Gets Priority." Dani began to shimmy off her shorts and reveal her tight cheeks to Darren's eyes. He had already stripped off his shorts and began to kiss Dani's ass with soft pecks, spreading her asscheeks further to let his tongue tease Dani's rosebud. Dani let out a kittenish whimper as Darren's puckered lips smacked on her bottom and he gently probed her rectum with licks, while his hand went down to massage the heavy, bloated balls bulging forward beneath her asshole.

Dani's thighs trembled and her cheeks involuntarily flexed from the intensity of Darren's ministrations. After a few minutes Darren lay down next to Dani and pulled her to him, her little bottom cheeks pressed tight against his throbbing erection. Darren nibbled on Dani's ear and reached around to caress her breasts while his cock rubbed back and forth between the cleavage of Dani's bottom.

"Are you ready?" Darren whispered into Dani's ear as he pulled her tight, her hair cascading over his face as he kissed her cheek.