My Best Friend's Crazy Fat Sister Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we got comfortable in bed, Zoe to my astonishment farted loudly. She had never passed wind in bed before, and I was so shocked I exclaimed, "Zoe!"

"Do you have some sort of problem Sean?" Zoe demanded, glaring at me with an intimidating expression in her big blue eyes.

"No, no problem at all," I quickly assured her.

Zoe paused as she went to turn off the light. "Oh and Sean, if you could try and prevent yourself from ejaculating all over me tonight, it would make a very nice change."

Trying to think of unsexy things before I fell asleep, I hoped that I would not have another wet dream in bed during the night and incur Zoe's wrath. But she was in such a bad mood anyway that I was sure I would manage to do something to piss her off regardless.

*

I awoke early on the Saturday morning to the sound of heavy rain outside, Melbourne obviously delivering us a wet autumn day. I looked at the bedside clock -- 4.30 am -- and to my astonishment, there was no sign of Zoe. Where was she?

The sound of the rain hastened my desire to pee, and after quickly putting on a tee-shirt I made my way into the bathroom, stopping short when I saw what was hanging on the hook next to the toilet. There was Zoe's blue wet bag for her used toilet paper, and right next to it the red wet bag.

I finished peeing, flushed the toilet and washed my hands. I thought Zoe maybe had gone into her own bedroom, but when I glanced inside she wasn't there either. I glanced into the laundry, and saw that two buckets -- one red and one green -- which I normally kept on the floor next to my washing machine were gone. The location of the green bucket remained unknown, but I soon located the red one. It was in the laundry sink, half filled with cold water and soaking inside were Zoe's butterfly print knickers that she had worn to bed that night. I could see the double cotton panty saddle was covered with a massive dark red stain, similar blood stains on the back panel. 'This is it,' I thought. 'Zoe's period has finally arrived.'

The living room light was on signifying where Zoe was, and I walked in to see her lying on the couch. She still wore the same over-sized tee-shirt she had worn the previous night and was barefoot. She was awake, squirming on the couch in considerable discomfort, her pretty face showing she was in pain. A hot water bottle was on Zoe's tummy, and on the coffee table she had a glass of water, a box of period pain tablets and a small packet of tissues. The mystery of where the green bucket had gotten to was soon solved. It was on the floor next to Zoe's head.

Seeing Zoe wince and clutch her stomach, the toes on her bare feet clenching as she breathed to try and relieve her menstrual cramp I felt so sorry for her, and walked up to the couch. "Hey Zoe," I said, not sure what kind of reaction it was going to draw given her mood in the past few days.

Zoe gave me a friendly if somewhat pained smile and said, "Hi Sean. Guess what? I've got my period."

"I um, kind of gathered that," I said.

"Yeah, it's that time of the month," said Zoe. "I'm menstruating, I'm on the rags, I've got the curse, my friend is here, I've got my monthly visitor, I'm surfing the crimson tide, its shark week, I've got the painters in, it's my ladies' days, Aunt Flo has come to stay and its code red."

"Is there anything I can do for you, anything you need?" I asked, taking a seat in the chair opposite from the couch. "You look as though you're having a few problems there."

Zoe grimaced in pain as she sat up and turned around to face me, adjusting her hot water bottle so it stayed in place over her tummy. Zoe's legs were apart so I could see under her tee-shirt and to her knickers. Zoe was now wearing white knickers with blue flowers on them, obviously she had needed a change of underwear when she stained her butterfly print panties at some stage during the night. I was careful not to stare at Zoe's crotch, but it was hard not to look at the shape of her cloth sanitary pad that covered her vaginal area. I could see the rectangular napkin clearly in Zoe's knickers, it was a large one so evidently one of her overnight pads, but of course I could not see it to see which pad she was actually wearing. I could see the wings of Zoe's pad wrapped around the saddle of her panties, fixed in place by popper fasteners.

"I just have to suck it up and bear it," said Zoe. "It came late last night close to midnight. Really, I should have worn a pad to bed last night but I didn't and I made a big mess of my knickers. They're soaking in the laundry now. I've got my tablets here and my trusty hot water bottle, but they can only do so much. Oh well. It's just one of the things of being a woman, I guess."

"I didn't hear you get up last night," I said. Zoe had obviously got her period while in bed, but I hadn't heard anything or felt her get up.

"I didn't want to wake you so I was extra quiet," said Zoe. Once more she winced as a menstrual cramp presumably went through her uterus.

"Are you sure that you're okay? I mean if you've been throwing up." I indicated the bucket.

"I felt nauseous, so I got the bucket as a precaution in case I needed to vomit," said Zoe. "Sometimes I vomit on my period, not every month but if I get too nauseous then I do. But I think we're safe now, I haven't thrown up and I don't think I ..."

Suddenly, the color drained from Zoe's face and she clutched her mouth. I could see right away that Zoe was going to be sick, so I reacted with the speed of a cat, leaping from my chair, grabbing the bucket and holding it under Zoe's mouth. I was just in time to prevent a disaster, and Zoe's vomit went safely into the bucket rather than over the couch or the floor. Zoe paused with her head over the bucket, then threw up another mouthful of watery vomit, me stroking her on her back to try and reassure her.

This time, Zoe her face all red, withdrew her mouth from the bucket. "Are you all done?" I asked her, to which Zoe nodded wordlessly. I took the glass of water. "You might feel better if you rinse out your mouth first, then have a drink." Zoe did just this, spitting the water she swirled around her mouth into the bucket with her vomit, before sipping what water remained in the glass. I placed Zoe's vomit bucket to one side, and handed her a tissue to wipe her mouth.

"Thanks Sean, you prevented a big mess there," said Zoe. "That was a wrong call of history if ever there was one. There I was saying I wouldn't throw up, and then all of a sudden I'm like a fountain. At least I feel a little better now, but I hope you weren't too grossed out?"

"No, I'm fine, you couldn't help throwing up," I said. "But I'm really concerned about you. Are you sure I can't do anything to make you feel more comfortable?"

Zoe smiled at me, her normal smile, not her crazy smile. "Well you could try giving me a hug. It's only a little thing, but it might make me feel a bit better."

"One hug for Zoe coming right up," I said, putting my arms around Zoe and hugging her beautiful big body, stroking her hair. Zoe likewise embraced me, and I hoped I was making her feel better.

"Sean, I am so sorry about the way I've been towards you over the past few days," said Zoe. "You've been so nice to me and I treat you like a bitch ..." Zoe's voice trailed off and got choked and she started to cry, tears running down her face. "Sorry," she sobbed.

"Hey Zoe, its okay," I assured her, getting tissues to wipe her teary eyes and holding her. "You couldn't help it, and maybe I wasn't as supportive as I could have been."

"I didn't mean to be so mean and nasty to you," said Zoe, her tears starting to subside. "It's just my period makes me act like that, my hormones go crazy. I'll be honest, over the next two days I may still be a bit sensitive and emotional like now, and I may snap at you but not as bad as the last couple of days. I really will try to be good, I promise."

"Zoe, it really is okay," I said, again stroking her long blonde hair and kissing her on the cheek.

"You're a good guy Sean, a really good guy. You're not like my ex-husband, yelling 'Oh what the fuck is the matter with you' at me when I'm like this."

"I would never do that," I said.

Zoe took her hot water bottle off her stomach. "This is getting a bit cold now," she said. Zoe stood up, massaging her back and I saw her adjust her pad in her panties. She then clutched her tummy. "I really need to go to the toilet. That's one of the worst things about periods, you have problems with your bowels too, as if you haven't got enough to deal with from your vagina. But a nice warm shower after I've been to the loo might make me feel a bit better." Zoe held out her hand to me. "Come along, Sean."

I was taken aback. The hormonal Zoe had allowed me nowhere near the bathroom during the last few days, and even when we were having the kinkiest sex over the past few weeks, I assumed that Zoe wouldn't want me in the bathroom when she was menstruating and used the toilet or the shower. "Um Zoe, are you sure?"

"Sure of what?" Zoe asked.

"Sure you want me in the bathroom with you? I thought you know, that you would want your privacy."

"Sean, you've showered with me and you've seen me on the toilet heaps of times."

"Yes, but in the circumstances ..."

Zoe laughed. "You're scared because you're going to see my menstrual blood, aren't you?"

"Um, ah, maybe a little," I admitted.

Once again, Zoe laughed. "I knew it. Another guy freaking out with a period phobia even though he obviously never has them. Come on Sean, what's a little blood? Okay, in my case it's a lot of blood because my periods are so heavy, but I'm menstruating, a normal thing that happens to all women. I don't have typhoid or cholera. You know what you're doing today?"

"No, what?"

"You are doing Period Awareness 1A," said Zoe. "I'm the teacher, you're the student and you have to do everything I say. Is that clear, Sean?"

"Very clear," I said.

"Good, now come along, I really need to go to the loo."

I allowed Zoe to lead me by my hand to the bathroom, Zoe stopping once on the way to collect from her room what she called her period towel, which was burgundy red in color and I could see why she would need a towel of this color during this week.

Going into the bathroom, Zoe turned on the light and closed and locked the door behind us. She walked on her bare feet over to the toilet and stood in front of it. "There's no turning back now Sean," she warned me as she prepared to lift her over-sized tee-shirt. "You're going to see a girl who is having her period."

With that, Zoe lifted her tee-shirt to expose her panties, and I could see the shape of her napkin at the front. Then Zoe pulled her knickers down to her ankles and my eyes went wide as her period pad came into view.

The pad was one of Zoe's overnight pads which was obvious from the length and size of it in her pants, and the one which had the kittens as the design on the cover. Zoe was not lying at all when she said that she had heavy periods. The poor girl's menstrual pad looked like a crime scene, huge red and brown blood stains all over it, with some thick dark red gooey spots on the cotton cover. As soon as Zoe let her knickers down, the musty, feminine and somewhat fishy odor of her period became evident in the bathroom.

Sitting down on the toilet with her knickers around her ankles, her blood-soaked cloth period pad in full view, Zoe opened her legs so I could see her pussy. I stared at the slim pink lips of Zoe's vagina, immediately seeing some period blood emerging, some red drops falling from her pussy and into the toilet water.

Zoe began to urinate, her yellow stream tinkling into the bowl and the sound of her pee filling the bathroom. When she finished peeing, Zoe took a cloth from her container of toilet wipes and proceeded to clean her vagina. The cloth she used for this was a bright white one and I was wondering if this color cloth was such a good choice as it got absolutely covered in her menses when in contact with her pussy, and I thought that it might prove difficult to remove these stains. But Zoe didn't seem concerned about it, and put it into the blue wet bag. During this time I stole a look into the toilet bowl between Zoe's legs, and could see the water had taken on a pinkish-orange color from the combination of her urine and her period blood.

"Brace yourself, this could be unpleasant," Zoe warned me. Her pretty face took on the look it always did before she pooped, her bare toes curled up on the tiled floor and she farted loudly, this heralding what sounded like a tsunami of diarrhea that went everywhere in the toilet bowl. Zoe farted again several times in succession, and the sound of even more diarrhea was evident as it went into the toilet. The smell of poo filled the bathroom, mixing with the smell of Zoe's period.

"I told you that it would be unpleasant," Zoe said, taking a pink wipe from her container and wiping her bottom front to back, the cloth covered in Zoe's messy diarrhea and her period blood when it emerged from her bottom and went into the wet bag. The next toilet wipe Zoe pulled from the container was one cut from the cartoon clown towel that had sent her off on one of her rants last week, and Zoe laughed. "That's one thing to make having my period feel better, these clowns get a double dose of what they deserve."

Zoe lifted the left cheek of her big bottom off the toilet seat, and wiped herself front to back with the clown cloth, this emerging covered in menstrual blood and messy smelly poo before going into the wet bag.

"You know what else makes having my period feel a bit better?" Zoe asked, as she massaged her tummy to try and ease her menstrual cramps, and again passed gas followed by diarrhea.

"No what?" I asked.

Zoe wiped her bottom with a blue cloth. "That that stuck up little cow Emily's uterus is doing the exact same thing to her at the moment. I wonder what she's doing right now -- probably having a bitch fit over her menstrual cramps and giving my brother a hard time. Probably though the same thing as I am at this very moment, my God Emily farts and has diarrhea something terrible on her period."

"I thought you said that Emily never farted," I asked, feeling somewhat of a sense of normality. Again, Emily was Zoe's mortal enemy, while for the past few days while Zoe was having PMS it seemed as though Emily could do nothing wrong.

"Not in front of anyone she doesn't," said Zoe, wiping her diarrhea away from her bottom with a yellow cloth. "But when she's on the toilet she does, especially during her period. Last month, when Emily and I both had our periods at the same time, I was passing by her and Adam's bedroom. She was on the toilet in the ensuite bathroom, and you could hear her farting and having diarrhea in there big time. Mind you, I couldn't laugh, I was on my way to the other toilet also to fart and have diarrhea. I've felt sorry for Adam and the kids the last few months, Emily and I taking up both toilets for ages dealing with period related bowel problems and using toilet paper like it's going out of fashion. Plus, visiting the toilet after Emily or I have just been in there when it's that time of the month isn't a nice experience."

Zoe finished wiping herself clean with a lilac, a green and an orange cloth in succession, then stood up off the toilet with her knickers still around her ankles, turning around to look into the bowl. "Now Sean, this may be really gross but as you're doing Periods 1A today, you need to see this. I've just done one of the biggest period poos in my life."

"What is a period poo?" I asked, having not heard the expression before.

"Come over and see for yourself," said Zoe.

I looked into the toilet bowl, where Zoe's diarrhea was evident along with her period blood. Most noticeable were several enormous lumps of dark red, congealed menstrual blood. "Those blood clots?" I asked.

"Yeah," said Zoe. She reached onto the cistern and flushed the toilet, the clean water sending her menses and bodily wastes to the sewer. She grinned at me as she pulled up her knickers and adjusted her period pad into place. "Be thankful that you never have to do a period poo, you never have to see a period poo and you never have to clean yourself up after you've had a period poo."

"I already am grateful," I said.

Zoe walked over to the sink and gave her hands a thorough wash, then we both brushed our teeth before Zoe said, "Now Sean its time for the next part of Periods 1A, having a shower on your period." My plus-sized lover took me by my hand and led me to the shower, laughing a little as she saw the nerves on my face. "Come on Sean, like I said its nothing to worry about, I'm having a period I don't have rabies or yellow fever."

I removed my boxer shorts and tee-shirt and stood naked as Zoe removed her over-sized tee-shirt and stood naked and barefoot aside from her knickers, before she pulled these down too, stepped out of them and set them down close to the shower, her blood-soaked cloth pad face up still fastened to the panty saddle.

Zoe jumped her big naked body into the shower and started it, and although nervous I jumped in after her, already seeing evidence of some menstrual blood dripping from her vagina and onto the white tiled floor. I had obviously never showered with a menstruating woman before, and Zoe's menses flowed in abundance from her vulva. Blood from her super heavy flow ran down her legs to her bare feet and onto the floor, other drops fell directly from her pussy and onto the tiles and when Zoe washed her vagina, I could see the water coming out of it was red in color. I stared in fascination at the floor and the blood going down the drain, but could also see that Zoe was bothered by menstrual cramps, so wrapped my arms around her plump tummy from behind and gave her abdominal area a bit of a massage.

"Thanks Sean," Zoe said, as she turned off the shower. "Now, it's okay for you to stand on the bath mat, but for obvious reasons I have to stay in here to dry off. Could you please pass me my maroon towel?"

"Will do, Zoe," I said, passing her the requested towel and watching Zoe as she dried off, any blood from between her legs not showing on the maroon towel when she tried her private feminine areas.

Zoe stood with her legs slightly apart and said, "I might have you in the shower with me every time I've got my period Sean, because then I don't have to do the blood run."

"What's the blood run?" I asked.

"The blood run is where you have to run from the shower to get a pad and get back before you spot on the floor or have blood running down your legs. So, could you please get me my box of pads from the cupboard and my red wet bag please?"

I opened the cupboard and extricated the box in which Zoe kept her reusable pads, and also the red bag, which at this stage was empty, taking them back to the shower where Zoe stood waiting.

"Knickers please Sean," Zoe said, and I obediently handed Zoe her knickers with her soiled kitten print overnight pad still attached to them.

"Now, you need to pay attention here Sean. First thing we do is select a new pad for me to wear. Open up the box and I'll show you what I have in there."

Of course I did not disclose to Zoe that I had already looked in the box, and simply opened it. "So, what do you think of my reusable cloth menstrual pads?" Zoe asked.

"They're um -- pretty -- if that's the right word to say," I offered.

"Yes, they are quite pretty with all these different designs like that," said Zoe. "It may be just me, but using such nice pads makes me feel happier at my time of the month than when I used the sterile, white disposable napkins. The large ones, they're my overnight pads and the other ones are my daytime pad. Pick out a pretty daytime pad for me to wear, Sean."