My Best Friend's Crazy Fat Sister Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RetroFan
RetroFan
683 Followers

"We'll leave these to soak for a little bit, but now comes the really gross part," said Zoe. She took a very large square basin and placed it in the sink, half-filling it with cold water, tipping in a big of disinfectant and picked up the blue wet bag. "Breathe through your mouth for a couple of seconds," she warned as she unzipped the bag, before tipping her dirty reusable cloth toilet paper into the basin. The smells of Zoe's urine, her poo and her menstrual blood were evident as the dirty cloths covered in yellow, brown and red stains made contact with the air.

"Phew," Zoe laughed, waving her hand under her nose. She opened the lid of the washing machine, and threw in the blue wet bag. "This gets washed with the toilet wipes, but the red bag, that can wait until I've finished my period. Now, what we need to do is wash all my poo off my toilet paper before it goes in the machine. However, any cloths that have stains from my period they need to go in the bucket with my pads after all the poo is removed. Understand?"

"I do," I said.

"Now, any large lumps of poo, scrub and scrape it off with one of these brushes and into this poop-bag. Any with small skid-mark like stains, just get all the brown stuff off in the water. I'll show you."

Zoe picked up a pink cloth absolutely covered in her poo and a green cloth that had only a couple of skid marks. She dipped the green towel fabric into the basin and with the brush, scrubbed away her shit stain. With the pink cloth, Zoe soaked this so her poo was soft and then brushed the feces away into the plastic bag, before washing away the minimal brown stains in the basin. Zoe put both cloths into the washing machine, then picked up a blue cloth which showed both poo and period stains.

"With this one, we need to get the poo off before we put it in the bucket with my pads." She used the brush to remove the poo on the soft blue terry fabric, before putting this cloth into the bucket with her pads, the other cloths and her period-stained knickers.

"So now you know what to do, let's get to work," said Zoe.

I still found it hard to believe I was doing this, cleaning Zoe's poo off her reusable toilet paper, but there I was doing it next to her. "You're doing well," she said encouragingly.

"Zoe, I was thinking, why don't you just throw these in the washing machine?" I asked.

"Well, shit don't stain," said Zoe. "But seriously, do you really want this going through your washing machine?" Zoe held up a piece of flowery cloth she had absolutely shit all over during the week and had massive brown stains.

"Um, I guess not," I said. I laughed. "Actually, what you said earlier, 'shit don't stain', that's funny."

Zoe put a faux-serious look on her face. "Sean, this is very serious, you must pay attention."

"I promise no more laughing," I said.

"Good, otherwise I'll be shitty at you," smirked Zoe.

"I understand."

"You'll get me in a crappy mood," Zoe warned, struggling to contain her smile.

"I don't want to do that."

"You'll be in the poo if you annoy me."

I again grinned. "And what will you do if I get in the poo?"

"I'll dump the water in this basin over your head."

I couldn't stop smirking. "Oh Zoe, those jokes are awful."

Zoe laughed. "Yes, they are aren't they?" She then laughed again, this time her hysterical, crazy laugh.

"What's so funny?" I asked her.

"I was just thinking, say if Emily used reusable cloth toilet paper and cloth pads rather than disposable ones, could you imagine her and Adam doing this?"

"A definite no," I said. "Emily would probably fall down dead from a stroke, and if this idea was even suggested to Adam, he would run so fast an hour later he would probably be in Darwin."

"Yeah that's about right," Zoe laughed.

We continued cleaning her reusable toilet paper, placing any cloths stained by her period blood into the bucket when clean of her poo and those which she had only used when cleaning herself up after urinating and defecating into the washing machine, along with the blue wet bag. Zoe set the washing machine to cold, the correct water level and set it going.

"Now, we need to empty out that basin and disinfect it," said Zoe, indicating the smelly brown water that filled it. "And we need to throw that bag out." Zoe indicated the plastic bag, into which we had placed the worst of her excrement when removing it from her toilet wipes.

"I'll do it," I said, taking the basin and the bag outside and emptying out the foul-smelling brown water into a corner of the garden far away from the house and disposing of the bag into the bin. I disinfected the basin out and turned to Zoe. "So what do we do now?"

"We take off our gloves, relax and wait for the washing machine to finish and then we tackle my pads and anything else with my menstrual blood on it."

"So you do this every week?" I asked, amazed how Zoe was unfazed by the smelly and unpleasant task.

"Yes, but think of the trees I'm saving," Zoe pointed out. "And remember, it's my poo. If I had to clean another girl's poo from her reusable toilet paper, I wouldn't be too happy about it."

When the beeping of the washing machine finished Zoe and I returned to the laundry, extricated her now pristine clean reusable cloth toilet paper and hang it out to dry outside. It was still raining -- it had persisted all day -- so luckily my washing line was under the patio and therefore covered.

"Now for my pads, so it's gloves on again," said Zoe. I did what Zoe said, and watched as she picked up the bucket and placed it on the table next to the sink. "First, we have to get all my blood out of my pads."

Zoe reached into the bucket and picked up her dolphin pad. "The pad gets folded in half, then half again, and we wring out the blood. But be careful, don't twist the pad, you might damage it. I'll show you."

Zoe folded her dolphins pad like she had described, and squeezed on it hard. A massive amount of bloody red water came out of the pad and into the bucket. Zoe dunked it again and once more squeezed it; more bloody water went into the bucket. Zoe then ran the pad under the cold tap until the water ran clear.

"Now we inspect the pad's cover for any stains. Look, there's one there, see?" Zoe indicated a small red patch near one of the dolphins and she ran cold water on it, massaging the red stain until it was gone. "This one's all good now, it's right to go into the machine." Zoe placed her napkin in the machine. "You do one now Sean."

I put my gloved hand into the bucket and took out Zoe's Australiana pad, while she got out her psychedelic colored pad. Following Zoe's lead I folded up Zoe's pad and squeezed it, massive amounts of menstrual blood flowing out. I then ran the pad under the cold tap until the water was clear, Zoe doing the same with the pad she was cleaning.

"All good, no stains there," said Zoe.

Only two pads remained in the bucket; the mathematics pad and the overnight kittens pad. "You take the day pad, I'll take the night one, that will be stained more and I have more experience," said Zoe.

I cleaned the math pad and thought I was done, but Zoe noticed a small blood stain to the side near one of the wings so I had to scrub this out. Zoe's overnight pad was more difficult. It was like somebody had poured an entire bottle of red wine into the pad when Zoe squeezed it out, it took three rinses to run clear and the blood stains on the cover were stubborn and harder to remove. Finally though, Zoe's big overnight napkin was clean of menstrual stains and it went into the machine with the four pads she had used during the day.

Next it was the turn of her reusable cloth toilet paper that had been stained by her menses, and Zoe and I cleaned every cloth that had suffered this fate before putting them into the machine with the pads.

"Now for my knickers," said Zoe, taking her blood-stained full-brief panties that had been soaking all day and squeezing the red stains from the double-cotton saddle and the back panel. I felt myself getting hard watching Zoe wash her dirty period-stained knickers with butterfly print, but reminded myself that I had to behave. Zoe's vagina was an exit not an entrance for the better part of the next week.

Zoe tossed her knickers into the machine and started it on a cold cycle. "Better tip the water out of the bucket," Zoe said. That was a definite, all the blood from Zoe's used napkins meant the water was deep scarlet.

"I'll take it outside," I said, taking the bucket out into the rain. I was tipping it out when I noticed the older couple who lived next door to me at the fence, the wife holding the umbrella while the husband picked lemons from their tree. They stared over the fence at me emptying what looked like a bucket full of blood into my garden, and they looked at me with concerned and curious expressions.

I decided just to act casual. "Hi, how are you? Haven't we had a lot of rain today?"

Neither of them answered me, just staring at me and I returned in time. They probably thought I had turned crazy over the past few weeks. First a mysterious, mentally unstable fat girl had turned up without warning and they must have heard her at least once when she was enjoying herself with me in my bed. And they saw the carry-on in the front garden the other day when Zoe was on her phone arguing with her mother. Now they saw me emptying what looked like a bucket of blood into the garden. I hoped they wouldn't call the police as it would all be very hard to explain despite a perfectly innocent -- if somewhat perverted - explanation.

When the washing machine had finished, Zoe and I took her pads, cloths and knickers out to the line to hang them out to dry. My neighbors were out there again. They could see my patio and could clearly see my hanging Zoe's overnight pad and her psychedelic pad on the line, along with her knickers. While they were older and probably not familiar with modern menstrual practices, they would have without a doubt known what these rectangular cloth things with wings I was hanging out on the line were for. The man escorted his wife back inside while glaring at me, and Zoe noticed and collapsed in shrieks of crazy hyena-like laughter, this only increasing the apprehension of my neighbors.

"Maybe it would be better if I hang out my own pads from now on?" Zoe laughed.

"Yeah, they think I'm some sort of weirdo or a pervert," I said.

"I'd like to tell you that they don't think that, but they totally do," said Zoe.

During the evening, Zoe was getting pretty crampy again despite the tablets she had swallowed so we decided on an early shower and bed. But before that, Zoe needed to go to the toilet so she pulled down her sweat pants and knickers, the blood saturated cartoon bears pad visible on the saddle. I heard Zoe peeing, her urine tinkling into the toilet bowl before she strained slightly and her poo came out of her bottom with a rush. The smell filled the bathroom, but it was obvious now that her bowel movements had remained normal, and her diarrhea hadn't returned.

"Sean, how about you pick out an overnight pad for me to wear and put it in my clean knickers for me?" Zoe asked, as she took a cloth from the container and wiped her anus.

"Sure thing Zoe," I said. I opened the sanitary pad box, took out the overnight pad with the puppies on the cover and attached it to Zoe's clean white knickers while she finished on the toilet.

Zoe finished wiping herself clean, stood up and flushed the toilet, then folded up and placed her used pad into the wet bag. We undressed and climbed into the shower. This time, I was far more comfortable with showering with Zoe on her period, and not fazed at all by the blood dripping from her vagina and onto the shower floor.

I concentrated on making her feel better, and slowly and lovingly soaped up her beautiful naked plus sized body, massing her tummy, boobs and bare bottom as well as her back. Washing her vagina was no issue, I soaped up Zoe's pubic hair and her box, washing away her menses and my finger circled her anus, making sure her bottom was nice and clean. I kissed her on her neck and stroked her butterfly back tattoo, and glanced at the shower floor, where Zoe's menstrual blood had dripped onto my bare foot and her own bare foot but I simply washed it away, not bothered in the slightest.

Our shower finished, I took Zoe's maroon towel and dried her off, taking care around her pussy. Then I took Zoe's panties with the overnight pad attached, held them out at floor level for her and Zoe stepped her bare feet into them. I pulled up Zoe's knickers and adjusted them around her pussy, then Zoe put on her over-sized tee-shirt while I put on my boxer shorts.

I got into bed and Zoe slid her beautiful big barefoot body in beside me. "Sean, congratulations you have passed Period Awareness 1A," Zoe said. "In fact, you get an A plus."

"Yay!" I laughed.

Zoe smiled seductively. "And now you get your reward. I give you a blow-job."

I felt myself getting hard, and my boxer shorts started to look like a tent. However, I knew Zoe was crampy so I didn't want her to do anything she wasn't feeling up to. "Zoe, are you sure you want to do this?"

Zoe looked at me curiously. "Of course I do, I suggested it, remember?"

"It's just that you said you didn't do period sex."

"I don't do period sex," said Zoe. "I wouldn't let you screw me in my current state. But I can -- and I will -- give you a head job. Now no more talking."

I lay back while Zoe climbed on top of my chest, facing my feet and groin. She got her big body in position straddling me. Zoe's oversized tee-shirt rode up to show her big bum covered in white full brief knickers. The oblong shape of Zoe's overnight cloth pad was very evident between her legs and I could see the wings wrapped around her panty saddle, the napkin secured by the popper fasteners.

My erection grew as Zoe lowered her panty-covered bottom down into my face. I could see the outline of Zoe's pad as her bum got closer and closer until her knickers were resting against my nose. I could feel the cotton of Zoe's knickers, and the softness of her napkin. My cock throbbed as the musty smell of Zoe's period entered my nose.

With Zoe's plus-sized bottom in my face obscuring my view, I could not see what her head was doing but I soon felt her hands taking down my boxer shorts, then teasing first my cock and then my balls. Her tongue went up and down my shaft, licking me and teasing me. Then I felt her mouth close over my penis, and sighed as Zoe took my dick in her mouth, working her head back and forth to give fellatio, her tongue licking me and her hands still on my ball sack.

Zoe's head job took me to dizzying heights of sexual satisfaction, and that she had her fat bum and her knickers in my face while wearing a period pad made it all seem so dirty and so much of a turn-on. Again I thought about why I liked such pervy sex acts with Zoe when I wouldn't dream about doing them with any other woman. However, I was enjoying myself way too much to go into any detailed psychoanalysis of myself.

Around my groin, Zoe blew me faster and harder and I felt orgasm approaching. My balls tightened and I came with an explosion of semen into Zoe's mouth. Keeping her mouth closed Zoe got off me and deliberately sitting with her legs apart showing off her knickers and the shape of her pad, opened her mouth to show me my semen, before swallowing it.

"Wow Zoe, that was amazing," I said as Zoe took her bottle of water from her side of the bed and taking a drink, and I pulled up my boxer shorts.

"I hope it was," said Zoe. "Because I loved giving it and ..."

All of a sudden Zoe's facial expression changed to one of pain, and she clutched her tummy. "You cramping again?" I asked, to which she nodded.

"I'll massage your tummy," I said, moving to Zoe's side and reaching around to massage her stomach.

"Are you feeling better?" I asked, but soon Zoe gave me an indication she wasn't when she burst into tears.

"My period is so painful," she sobbed.

I felt so sorry for Zoe as she sat crying and wracked by period cramps. I loved her so much and wanted to be the guy to comfort her and protect her from harm. I grabbed some tissues and took Zoe in my arms, holding her plus-sized figure while she cried, wiping her tears away as they flowed from her eyes and down her face. While it was true that Zoe was hardly normal in her patterns of behavior, tonight she seemed harmless and quite helpless -- a poor girl crying because she had menstrual problems. I could not possibly truly understand what she was going through for obvious reasons, but I wanted to help her.

"I feel so bad, you going down on me when you were in pain," I said.

"Don't feel bad about it Sean," Zoe sniffed, getting more tissues to wipe her wet eyes. "I wasn't so bad then, those cramps just came on in a hurry. Sorry about all the tears again, I'm still hormonal."

"It's okay Zoe, I understand," I said, stroking her hair. "Would you like me to get you some more of your tablets?"

Zoe nodded. "Yes please."

I jumped off the bed, ran into the bathroom and got Zoe two tablets to ease menstrual cramps, which she swallowed with a gulp of water. "Thanks Sean -- you're always so nice to me."

"Now let's try and get you to sleep," I said. "Listening to all that rain should help a bit." Outside rain continued to pour down in torrents, making a relaxing sound as it cascaded down onto the metal roof of the patio.

I turned off the light, got Zoe to lie down on one side and I lay beside her, spooning Zoe by taking her plus sized body in my arms stroking her, holding her hand and kissing her on the back of her neck so she could relax. I felt Zoe's bare feet against my legs, her toes twitching as I helped her relax and relieve her period pain. Within 15 minutes Zoe drifted off to sleep in my arms, breathing gently.

Against my groin I could feel Zoe's pad as it sat in her knickers catching the menstrual blood that flowed from her uterus and out of her vagina. I just hoped I had made the poor woman feel more comfortable during this stage of her monthly cycle.

Continuing to hold the sleeping Zoe close, the sound of the rain falling outside I thought about her as sleep approached for me too. Zoe may have been a completely crazy girl who flushed her international tennis career down the toilet, was a recovering alcoholic, overweight, a terrible mother, been in a disastrous marriage, was lazy and a moocher, could be very temperamental, troublesome and difficult and enjoyed engaging in sexual practices that would raise eyebrows at a porn convention. However, the one thing about her was that I loved her. Zoe would still have been my unrequited crush with me loving her from afar had the events of the Saturday several weeks ago not taken place and she was still living in her brother's spare room, driving Adam and Emily insane.

People might ask why I couldn't find a normal, well-balanced woman to love rather than a maniac like Zoe. But one does not get a choice in who one falls in love with, and the woman I loved was Zoe. And Zoe was in my life and sharing my bed with me. I was happy and she was happy. And that was all that mattered to me.

THE END

RetroFan
RetroFan
683 Followers