My Best Friend's Crazy Fat Sister Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RetroFan
RetroFan
682 Followers

I looked at the pads and reached into the box, picking up the Australiana-style pad with the Australian native animals on the cover. I felt the softness of the pad, and although I obviously had no concept of menstruation due to being male, I thought it would feel nice and comfortable in her panties pressed up against her vagina.

"Good choice Sean, I can see you're patriotic," laughed Zoe. "Now, the next step is I take the dirty pad off my panties." Zoe un-popped the fasteners that held the overnight kittens pad to her panties and freed the smelly, blood-soaked napkin, holding it in the palm of her hand. "Without touching my menstrual blood, I fold it in half like this, then fold the wings around it and clip them to keep it closed, and put it in the red wet bag." Zoe just did this with her soiled overnight pad, and turned her attention to her Australiana pad.

"Now, I put my new pad into the crotch of my knickers and fold the wings around my underpants like so." Zoe demonstrated then said, "And now we pop the fasteners together so it stays nice and secure." I heard a popping sound as Zoe closed the popper fasteners of her napkin. "And then, I put my knickers on and I pull them up and adjust my pad around my pussy."

Zoe took her knickers and stepped her bare feet into them, pulling them up her chubby legs and over her pubic hair, pussy and bare bottom. I watched as she adjusted the napkin so it was nice and secure and comfortable between her legs, and in the right position to catch her menses.

Stepping out of the shower, Zoe indicated the blood drops on the tiles from where she had been standing. "You see why you don't want me doing the blood run in your bathroom," she said, reaching up and taking down the shower attachment and turning on the cold tap.

Zoe bent over as she washed her period blood from my shower floor, and my eyes went wide at the sight of her knickers. Through her slightly parted legs, I could see the oblong shape of her period pad in her panties, the wings holding it nice and secure.

Finished cleaning her menses Zoe stood up and put on her tee-shirt, covering her boobs. We went into my bedroom first where I put on undies, a tee-shirt and jeans then into Zoe's bedroom, where she put on her bra, a different tee-shirt which was nice and baggy, and some old tracksuit pants, remaining barefoot.

"This is perfect period wear when you're bloated," explained Zoe. "Although in my case, you can't really see how bloated I am." Zoe patted her oversized tummy, and we walked back into the living room, where Zoe stopped short, wincing and rubbing her tummy.

"More cramps?" I asked.

"Yeah," sighed Zoe.

"Why don't you lie down for a bit?" I suggested. "I'll get you some pills and a drink of water, and fix you a hot water bottle."

"Yeah thanks Sean, that would be great," said Zoe. I walked with her to the couch where she lay down, and that feeling of wanting to protect the woman I loved when she wasn't feeling well came over me. I stroked Zoe's hair and kissed her pretty face then went to the kitchen with her glass and hot water bottle. I emptied the cool water out of the hot water bottle and replaced it with hot water bottle from the tap, then poured Zoe a glass of cold water so she could take her tablets.

I went back into the living room and placed the hot water bottle on Zoe's sore tummy, then picked up her period pain tablets and took two from the packaging, handing them to Zoe with the glass of water and she swallowed them. "Thanks again Sean," said Zoe, grimacing as she got another cramp.

I took hold of Zoe's hand and stroked her palm to make her feel a little better and Zoe gave me a thin smile as she cramped again. "Thirty years of periods down, twenty years of periods to go," she said.

"Thirty years and twenty years?" I asked. I obviously was not a gynecologist, but I knew enough to know this seemed an abnormally long time for a woman to have her periods. Zoe had been an early developer, but I thought most women went through the change in their early to mid-fifties.

"Uh huh," Zoe nodded. "It's genetic in my family, all the women on my mother's side develop early and go through menopause late. My grandma -- Mum's mum -- and her sisters all started their periods when they were ten and didn't stop having them until they were sixty. Mum and her sisters all got their periods when they were ten and didn't finish going through menopause until they were sixty. I got my first period when I was ten -- I was playing a junior tennis match at the time, but luckily my mum was there watching and she helped me out. And while I obviously don't have any sisters all my female cousins on that side all got their periods at age ten too. So given the obvious pattern, menopause is a long way off."

"That is a lot of periods," I observed.

"Yeah, tell me about it," said Zoe. "The only break I've had from menstruation during that time was when I was pregnant with the kids, but pregnancy is no picnic either believe me. All that morning sickness, which reminds me I forgot to clean out the bucket this morning after I threw up. Shit!"

Zoe went to get up, but I stopped her. "You take it easy, I'll do it,' I said.

"Really, it's pretty gross," said Zoe.

"It's fine by me," I assured her. I took the bucket Zoe had used outside where the rain still poured down, cleaned out the vomit and washed and disinfected it, before returning to the living room. "Do you think you'll be sick again?" I asked Zoe.

Zoe shook her head. "No, all the nausea has gone now. If I do throw up, it's always within a few hours of my period first starting."

"Still it wasn't very nice for you, and your diarrhea when you went to the toilet was pretty nasty ..."

Zoe's facial expression quickly became angry. "Well thank you Sean, I couldn't help having diarrhea, I'm sorry I upset you so much ..."

"Zoe, Zoe, Zoe relax," I assured her, taking hold of her hand, her blue eyes regarding me with suspicion. Obviously her PMS hormones still lingered. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend or upset you, I just meant that it was unpleasant for you and I was wondering if you would like me to go out and get you some type of ginger drink? It would help your tummy after you threw up, and it would help ease your diarrhea too."

"Sorry Sean, I didn't mean to snap at you," said Zoe. "Thanks that would be so nice of you to do that for me, especially as its raining so much out there."

"It's the least I can do," I said, giving her a kiss and collecting my wallet, phone and keys and making for the front door and my car. As soon as I started the ignition I received a call from Adam.

"Hi Adam," I said. "How are you?"

"Not the best," he admitted. "Emily came home from work at lunchtime yesterday sick with a migraine caused by her monthly friend, and I was cleaning sick out of the bucket she was using to throw up in last night."

"Yeah, I was cleaning Zoe's sick out of a bucket this morning too," I said.

"Really?" Adam asked, the tone of his voice puzzled. "Why would you clean my sister's vomit out of a bucket? Wouldn't Zoe do that herself?"

I suddenly felt nervous as what I had described made my relationship with Zoe seem more than her sharing a house with me and I tried to pass it off casually. "Oh, Zoe wasn't feeling too well so I just did it without really thinking. I felt a bit sorry for her." No way was I going to tell him that I had seen Zoe use the toilet and change her pad today, nor that I had showered with his big sister on her period. And I definitely wasn't about to mention that I was doing on his older sister's insistence something called 'Period Awareness 1A.'

"Did Zoe give you a hard time over the past few days?" Adam asked.

"Well, she was a little bit temperamental at times," I said.

Adam laughed. "A little bit temperamental? You are a master at understating things Sean. So, what is Zoe doing now? Driving you insane I imagine?"

"No, she's okay really. She's taking it easy, lying down with a hot water bottle on her tummy."

"Yeah, Emily is doing the exact same thing," said Adam. "Either that or running for the loo. It makes me glad I was born a guy."

"Yeah, me too," I agreed as we wished each other all the best and I drove through the teeming rain to the shopping center, where I purchased Zoe some ginger drink to help her with her tummy problems and driving straight home.

"Thanks Sean," said Zoe gratefully, sitting her plump figure up and sipping at the ginger drink I had mixed up for her.

"It should make you feel a bit better," I promised her.

"Yeah, but unfortunately not right now," said Zoe. She put her glass down on the table and her hot water bottle to one side and stood up. "I really need to go to the toilet again."

Zoe ran on her bare feet as fast as she could for the toilet, me following her plus-sized figure into the bathroom. Zoe hastily pulled down her sweat pants and then her panties, the Australiana style pad attached to her knickers now showing massive dark red blood stains from where it would have been in contact with her vagina.

Sitting her fat bottom down on the toilet seat, Zoe's diarrhea came with an almighty rush, going everywhere in the toilet and causing a terrible smell. "Jesus," Zoe complained, leaning forward on the toilet seat and clutching her tummy, looking down at her bare feet and lowered sweat pants and knickers, her stained pad in full view.

"It's okay, Zoe," I assured her, holding her left hand and stroking her back.

"Yeah, hopefully that ginger drink might work the next time I need the toilet," said Zoe, sitting back up, and taking deep breaths. I let go of her hand and she got her cloth loo paper and wiped herself clean before standing up, pulling up her knickers and adjusting her pad, then her sweat pants. Zoe flushed the loo, washed her hands and I walked with her out of the smelly bathroom.

Only a half an hour later, Zoe again needed to use the loo. Once again, she pulled down her sweat pants and knickers and sat on the toilet. She held out her panty saddle towards me, to show that her pad was now saturated. "I also need to change my pad this time," said Zoe. "Could you please get a new one out of the box for me? Make sure it's a daytime one, not a nighttime one."

"Will do," I said, getting the lilac colored dolphin pad out and handing it to Zoe.

"Thanks Sean," said Zoe as she moved her bowels. Zoe's poo was still messy and smelly, but seemed a bit more normal this time. The ginger drink must have settled her tummy down a bit and this was having an effect on her bowel movements.

Zoe finished wiping her bottom, pulled a pink cloth out her container of reusable cloth toilet paper and asked me to wet it down with cold water.

"Now watch this closely," said Zoe. I did indeed observe Zoe closely as she circled the damp pink cloth around her vulva, and it emerged covered in her menses before going into the red bag unlike the others she had used to wipe her anus and which went into the blue bag.

"So now I'm going to change my pad," said Zoe. She leaned forward on the toilet and pulled her knickers up a bit so her pad was within easy reach. Zoe unfastened her Australiana pad from her panties, folded it in half then clipped the wings over the top so it would stay closed in the red wet bag, where Zoe immediately placed the smelly pad. Taking hold of the dolphin pad, Zoe placed it into her panty saddle and secured it in place by attaching the wings together.

Standing up off the toilet Zoe flushed it, then pulled up her knickers and her sweat pants. As she washed her hands, Zoe asked, "So Sean, how is Period Awareness 1A going so far?"

"Okay, I guess," I said.

"Well you're an A plus student," Zoe said as she dried her hands. "So Sean, have you got any period related questions you want to ask me? Anything at all, I won't be embarrassed."

There was one thing I had wondered about. "Zoe, do you ever use tampons?" I asked.

"That's a good question," said Zoe as we returned to the living room. "Obviously I used to wear tampons when I was playing tennis, I mean you can't play an international tennis match wearing a pad. Well I guess you could but it wouldn't be very practical or comfortable. But I never really liked tampons that much and would always wear a pad at all other times. I also had a bit of a scare some years ago when I got really sick during a period when I was using tampons, and thought I had toxic shock syndrome."

"That's pretty serious isn't it?" I asked.

"Yeah, but luckily it turned out to be Norovirus, you know that illness they get on cruise ships? Well, I say lucky but Norovirus isn't a pleasant experience. Now I never use tampons. The last time I did was a couple of years ago when Mum and Dad made me go camping with them and my kids and I thought tampons would be more practical, but not since then."

Zoe's heavy menstrual flow meant another change of pad was required around lunchtime. This time, Zoe only needed to pee when she pulled down her pants and sat on the toilet, but she remained sitting on the loo with her knickers down to change her napkin.

I retrieved the box of pads from the cupboard. "You choose one again," Zoe said. Reaching into the box, I pulled out the mathematics themed pad, with the equations and geometric shapes.

"Interesting choice," said Zoe. "You know who likes complicated mathematics and geometry? Emily. Do you think that if Emily had some pads like these that she might be a bit more cheerful when it's her time of the month?"

"From what I know of Emily, I would say no," I said.

"I would agree, but maybe somebody should suggest it to her?" Zoe laughed.

"That somebody won't be me," I said.

"And it won't be me either, I like having a head, I don't want it bitten off," agreed Zoe. "So, a bit of a change in routine this time. You're changing my pad for me."

"You want me to change your sanitary pad?" I asked, my heart racing.

"You need to change it if you're going to pass Period Awareness 1A," said Zoe. She smiled at me. "Now come on Sean, be a big brave boy for Zoe."

Still disbelieving that I was about to change a woman's sanitary protection, I moved towards Zoe as she continued to sit on the toilet with her sweat pants and knickers around her ankles, her bare feet poking out from underneath.

"So what's the first thing you need to do?" Zoe asked.

"Wash your pussy?"

"Exactly." Zoe opened her legs wider to give me easy access to her crotch, and I took a green cloth from the container, saturating it in cold water. With trembling and nervous fingers I washed Zoe's vagina, seeing all the blood from her pussy on the cloth as I removed it from her snatch and put it in the red wet bag.

"Good, now take off my dirty pad," Zoe said.

I bent down and took Zoe's knickers in my fingers. I felt the soft, blood stained cloth napkin in my fingers as I reached under her panty saddle and unfastened the pad's wings. Extricating the purple dolphin print pad from Zoe's knickers, I held it up, still hard to believe how much blood it had absorbe, my nose inhaling the musty menstrual smell that drifted from it.

"Now fold it in half, and clip the wings over the top so it stays closed," Zoe prompted.

I did as Zoe instructed, and placed the soiled pad into the red bag. Then picking up Zoe's math-themed pad, I pressed it into the saddle of her knickers, wrapped the wings around and fastened them in place.

"Pull my knickers up Sean," said Zoe. Again, I did as I was told, pulling Zoe's knickers up and adjusting them around her pussy and her big bottom, adjusting the pad so it was a comfortable fit for her.

"Is that okay Zoe?" I asked.

Zoe nodded. "Yes, you've got it right first time. You're a natural Sean, maybe you should have been born a girl?"

We both laughed as Zoe pulled up her sweat pants and flushed the toilet, before we both washed our hands together.

Mid-afternoon, Zoe again needed to change her pad and go to the toilet for a poo, so it was back to the bathroom for us. As Zoe defecated into the toilet I noticed that her poo was just about back to normal, the nasty diarrhea that had bothered her that morning had cleared up.

This time, Zoe chose and changed her own pad. She dithered between her super-hero pad and her hippie-type pad with the psychedelic colors and anti-nuclear symbols, eventually going for the hippie pad. "This pad always reminds me what a good thing I'm doing for the environment with my reusable menstrual products," said Zoe as she put this pad on and returned the super-hero pad to the box. "These guys get to be brave tomorrow."

It was five o'clock when Zoe decided to change her pad again due to a heavy rush of blood. This time Zoe simply pulled down her pants and sat on the toilet but she didn't actually need to pee or poop. "Your turn to choose my next pad Sean," said Zoe.

I opened up the box and looked at the pads, before selecting the one with the pink cover and the cartoon bears.

"That's another good choice Sean," said Zoe. "Those bears are going to like it in my knickers."

"Why would the bears like it in your knickers?" I asked.

"Haven't you ever heard about bears being attracted to menstruating women?" Zoe asked.

I thought back. "Actually, I have heard that now come to think of it. I saw a movie once, a comedy film years ago. A bear chased a woman who was on her period. I thought it was an urban myth."

"I did too, but I read about a case where some college students in America who were doing some field research. A bear attacked and killed one of the girls in the group, and she was the only one who had her period at the time. It could just be coincidence, but then again ..."

I changed Zoe's psychedelic pad with the cartoon bears pad and when her pants were up and her new napkin secure between her legs she said, "There's one more thing you need to do to pass Periods 1A."

"I thought I was doing well?" I asked.

"You are, but now comes the biggest challenge." Zoe went over to the bathroom cupboard and took out the other blue wet bag. She took the blue bag hanging next to the toilet -- now bulging with soiled dirty cloths she had used during the week -- and the red wet bag down off the hook, and put the new blue bag on there. "Reusable menstrual products and toilet paper are so good for the environment, but the time comes when we have to clean them. This time is now. So come with me to the laundry."

"There's a set procedure we need to follow when washing my toilet paper and my reusable sanitary pads," said Zoe, as we went into the laundry and she set down the wet bags. "So you need to listen to me carefully and follow my instructions to the letter."

"I will," I promised.

"Okay, I'll go and get the things we need," said Zoe. She dashed into her room and came back carrying two pairs of rubber gloves, a small plastic bag that people used to clean up dog poo when walking their pets in public, two small brushes, a plastic bottle of stain removing powder and a bottle of disinfectant.

"First thing we do is glove up," said Zoe, as we each put on a pair of rubber gloves. "These gloves are important, as you will see."

"Now," Zoe continued. "We have to take my used pads out of the red wet bag and put them in cold water to soak. I have a six day period so normally I do this every three days, but as I'm teaching you today it won't hurt to wash all the pads I've used so far today."

Zoe opened her wet red bag and extricated her dirty pads, along with the cloths she had used to specifically clean her period blood. "Now we have this bucket here containing the knickers I stained and I've been soaking, so we open up all my pads and put them in the bucket with my knickers and these blood-stained cloths. The water has to be cold otherwise it will stain permanently."

We opened up all of the used pads Zoe had used -- the overnight pads with the kitten print, the Australian animal pad, the dolphins pad, the mathematics pad and the psychedelic colored pad -- and placed them into the cold water to join her knickers. All of the pads showed massive red stains, especially the overnight pad, and I could see the water in the bucket already taking on a red color as the pads went in there face up. Zoe tossed in the blood-stained cloths, then measured out a cap-full of the stain remover, put this in the bucket of water and stirred it around with her gloved hand.

RetroFan
RetroFan
682 Followers