My Cousin Valerie Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LoveAE
LoveAE
92 Followers

Breaking the kiss, I lifted my head. She looked at me surprised. I flicked at her lips with my tongue then pulled back just before she could return the favor. When she tried to kiss me I retreated again. She started to protest when I mashed my lips to hers.

"Ethan st—" I silenced her with my tongue. I could never grow tired of her soft lips and her warm breath.

All the while, I continued to grind her body against the bed like a man possessed. I held her hands down alongside her head with my hands. As I continued to rub my rigid meat against her pearl, she arched her back to increase the pressure on her sensitive bud. Our lips separated and I kissed all along her slender neck, her jaw, her collarbone. She was panting into my ear as I rutted against her body like a Neanderthal.

"Harder Ethan! HARDER," she gasped.

I increased the pressure and speed of my humping, feeling the heat and slickness of her pussy start to soak through the thin garment protecting her slit. Her breathing was rising out of control as I continued with the renewed feeling that I could make her cum this way. Our kissing and humping went on until she froze and I felt her juices soak through, completely saturating our genitals with her honey. She kissed me hard on the lips as her entire body shook and convulsed. Her head fell against the pillow while she gasped for air. Her face was flushed crimson and covered in sweat. I kissed her briefly and then wiped her brow of sweat and hair. We held our faces nose to nose; her eyes were shut tight as she struggled to catch her breath. I rolled onto the bed behind her and pulled her into my arms as we spooned together.

"Ethan, that was something else! I've never cum like that before!" She giggled while I kissed the back of her neck, rubbing my face into her hair while she sighed happily.

When she finally caught her breath, she became quiet. I looked over her shoulder to see if she was sleeping again. But there was now a worried expression on her face.

"What's wrong, Val?"

"Ethan, I love being with you, I love you. But we're cousins and besides Michelle, we can't tell our parents or our friends about us..." she said warily.

I thought for a moment. "Val, let's focus on right now, while we're together. You'll be in Chicago in a few months. I know we'll figure it out together. You and me. I promise." I tried to think of some solution, but I couldn't. It was so frustrating not being able to think of something to tell her and calm her worries.

"Okay," she said meekly. She snuggled back against me.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door, we lifted our heads. Michelle was standing in the doorway.

"You guys really should close the door next time, we pretty much heard everything." She laughed loudly as both our faces turned bright red. "So, we're going to go grab some lunch, would you two like to join us?" Once Val got over her embarrassment, she responded.

"Thanks Mimi, but maybe tomorrow? We're gonna have our own lunch," she said merrily.

"Okay then! Nice seeing you again, Ethan," she laughed as she closed the door.

"I hope they got an earful," I said. Val pushed her palm into my face then rolled on top of me. We looked into each other's eyes and kissed.

"So I think we both need a shower, want to share one?" Val said.

"Hmm... do you think that's a good idea?" I said sarcastically.

"Suit yourself!" she said as she got up and ran to the bathroom, tearing off her clothing.

I got up and ran after her, but tripped on the blankets. Val's head reappeared at the door, smiling at me. She laughed at the sight of me laying upside down, trying to pull off the cum-soaked pants I was wearing while untangling myself from the sheets.

When I finally freed myself, she was gone.

Inside the bathroom the lights were off and Val was nowhere to be found. I turned on the lights and checked if she could be hiding behind the door or in the shower. Suddenly I felt a naked body jump onto my back, her arms draped down my chest. As I struggled to control my balance I could feel her breasts press against me, causing my dick to harden immediately. Slowly, I walked to the mirror and stared at our reflection. It was Val of course, the upper portions of her bosom just barely visible, and her smooth legs locked around my stomach. My face was red, but she was smiling happily at our reflection. Together we (or least I), walked to the shower and turned on the water. I could feel Val's cheeks nuzzle into my hair, her arms massaging my chest as she clung to me like a koala bear.

When the water was nice and hot, she lowered herself to the ground and allowed me to step in first. Comfortable with the temperature, I offered her my hand. As she walked into the stall, her eyes were drawn to my erection.

"Oh you boys never get tired, do you?" she teased as she pushed me aside and stood underneath the showerhead; brushing her brown locks back with her hands.

I watched the water cascade down her body like the most amazing waterfall I'd ever seen. Shaking myself out of my trance, I picked up her purple loofah and filled it with body wash. She reached for it.

"Let me," I said, almost too happy with myself.

I began lathing up her body as she watched me intently; starting below her jaw, working around her breasts, back to her arms, and down her body. I felt like I was tasked with cleaning the marble sculpture Venus de Milo.

"I think you missed a spot," she teased, shaking her pert little breasts side to side. I took her by the waist and gently spun her back to me. Then I reached around her and began massaging my soapy fingers into her mounds.

"Oooh," she cooed. I worked my hands in circles, slowly spiraling towards her puffy nipples, then carefully worked them between my thumb and forefingers. Her head fell back against my chest as she put herself under my attentiveness. I was busy admiring her body, when her knees seemed to give out. I quickly gripped her by the waist to prevent her from slipping to the floor.

"Val! Are you okay?"

Her only response was a quiet giggle. No doubt she was playing with me again. I shook my head, struggling to hold up her slippery body. Then I used my other hand to gently soap her pussy, careful to stay away from her sensitive bud.

Once I was satisfied, I moved her underneath the water and carefully rinsed the suds away.

"You're still not done yet," she teased, giving me a disapproving shake and wagging her ass at me.

I took her hands and held them against the tile wall in front of her, then placed my knee between her legs and nudged them apart. She was now standing with her hands and legs spread apart, like I was performing a strip search. Arching her back, she pushed her ass out lewdly, exaggerating her luscious cheeks. My mouth began to water and I'm sure I was streaming pre-cum onto the floor faster than the showerhead was spraying water.

What stood before me was the sexiest body I'd ever seen, even hotter than any women in any porno could ever be. Her back arched provocatively with her ripe buttocks in line with my standing erection. Her skin was the perfect olive color from top to bottom, no evidence of a tan line could be seen. Every inch of her physique, her long legs and her feminine torso was straining to hold her body at that perfect swan shape that drove me wild. My eyes followed the shallow crease her spine made down her smooth back between her narrow waist and generous hips. Two perfect dimples decorated the top of her taut ass, my favorite. Her long brunette hair was draped roughly over her head and back, covering her beautiful face.

She twisted her upper body to gaze at me, her eyes again craving my attention; but I turned her head back forward and began soaping the back of her long slender neck underneath her hair.

Working in small circles, I massaged her shoulders with my hands, slowly moving down her back while I firmly rubbed two fingers down her spine. Along the way, I stopped to examine a circular birthmark located about an inch over her left butt cheek. Then I began the task of washing the greatest ass I've ever had the privilege of holding. I really felt like I was in my own world as I massaged my little cousin's wonderful rump. Working back and forth at the top of her tanned buns, I worked the lather into her skin, continuing down and all around her smooth hard legs before returning to her ass.

I knelt behind her, directing her to hold her cheeks open with her hands. She giggled as she revealed her puckered anus to me. Lathering the soap in my hands, I rubbed the top of her ass crack with my palm, before using both hands to work the insides of her cheeks, down to the tight slit marking the beginning of her pussy lips. Then I returned to her star, carefully running my finger around it in a spiraling motion until I was dead center. I gently rubbed outside her rosebud then pushed in just ever so lightly.

"Ahhh," she gasped, slapping my hand away.

I took hold of her cheeks, kneading them with my hands. Then I stood up and pulled her tightly against my body, as I again spun our bodies into the water. Once every inch of her body was clean, we stood there staring at each other while the water cascaded over her entire body. Her eyes would flutter as water droplets occasionally bombarded them from above.

Not knowing what else to do, I poured some liquid soap into my hands and started washing myself. My cock had been painfully erect the entire time I washed her body and I started to feel like if I didn't get out of there soon, I might do something crazy. Maybe she had the same feeling, because she simply stood there staring at me, unable to move. Turning my back to her, I soaped my pits, arms, chest before moving down to my stomach and my pelvis, cautiously soaping around my hardened shaft. Suddenly, Val's hands were around my waist; one hand massaged my chest while her other soapy hand firmly gripped my cock. I took a quick breath and held it as her hand gently worked up and down my shaft.

"Ahh ahhhhh!!"

The hand at my chest worked back and forth before sliding down to my stomach and continuing down to my manhood where it began fondling my balls. I started to feel dizzy from her manipulations; every pint of blood had drained out of my brain and at any moment my lower head would be directing the show; there would be no turning back. I took her hands and pulled them off of my body. She protested of course.

"Nooo," she whimpered.

I turned around to face her, holding her hands at her thighs and then stepped in to kiss her. She responded immediately, licking all around my mouth. While we kissed, I finished soaping the rest of my body, keeping my eyes locked with hers. When I was done, I wrapped my arms around her body, trying to keep my dick from coming into contact with her stomach. But when she pulled me closer, it stabbed her in the belly, so I gave up fighting. We kissed and necked tenderly underneath the shower. Suddenly her hand returned to my groin and began jerking my throbbing prick.

"Ah ahh," I moaned; I was at my breaking point. She looked me straight in the eye and gave me another evil grin.

I couldn't stand it anymore, I shut off the water, bent down, and swept her up in my arms. Carefully stepping out of the shower, I made my way to her bedroom. Val was able to pull a towel off the rack and used it to cover her body though we both continued to drip water as we made our way through the carpeted hallway.

When we entered her room, I threw her onto the bed and dove onto her, my attention focused on her swollen pussy. My cock was starting to turn a deep red and my balls desperately needed release. There was one thing on my mind and I'm pretty sure she knew what I was after.

"Ethan, wait!" she giggled as I kneeled between her open legs.

Just before I landed on top of her, she planted her feet on my chest and shoved me back. I actually did a back flip off the bed and landed on my ass. Completely stunned, I stared back at my cousin who was laughing uncontrollably. I sat there, feeling a little ashamed of myself when she leapt onto me, knocking me onto my back so we were face to face. She gave me another one of her silly grins before spinning her body over mine into a sixty-nine position. Before I knew what was going on, she had taken me into her mouth.

All my motor functions suddenly went dead as her expert mouth began working my cock, causing my eyeballs to roll back into my head. She was bobbing on my shaft crazily while her hands caressed my balls in an unending wave of pleasure and lust. Her tongue and mouth were sucking me with a fierce determination I had never known her to have. I could barely do anything but lay there while her tongue danced like magic around my sensitive pole. I was suddenly brought back to my senses when I felt her teeth lightly scrape against my shaft. When I lifted my head, she wiggled her pussy at me, enticing me to play. So I wrapped my arms around her hips, brought my hands down to her aching slit, and parted her nether lips with my fingers.

I immediately brought my mouth to her puffy red lips. Licking them with all the experience and knowledge I had at my disposal. She responded immediately to my ministrations, moaning around my organ. But I didn't want her to cum too soon, so every time I felt her pace slowing, I too slowed mine. Val caught onto my game and soon we were both bringing each other to the brink of orgasm, before slowing down. However, I could no longer control myself, I wanted to taste her cum so bad, I felt like I was going insane.

Working upside down from my memories of the night before, I repeated the same licks and prods to bring her near her limits. Soon, Val had stopped sucking on my cock, her body shaking with each lick I wrought on her tender labia. I knew I almost had her so I began gently rubbing along her inner thighs, causing her to gyrate her hips, begging me to make her cum. Then I started licking her clit and rubbing my finger along her perineum, steadily increasing the pressure and stroking a short line from her sphincter to her pink flower. Opening her wider with my fingertips, I licked along her petals with the amount of pressure I knew she liked.

When her hips started vibrating over my face, I knew she was mine. I placed two fingers inside her and set my tongue against her clit, then began rubbing those sensitive areas along her inner walls aggressively until her body started bucking wildly. Sucking her pearl into my mouth, I flicked it hard with my tongue while rubbing my fingers inside her burning, dripping, hole. Suddenly her legs clamped over my ears and her pussy mashed painfully against my tongue as she rode through an incredibly violent orgasm.

"FfffuuuuCK!" she yelled at the top of her lungs.

"Haha, take that Val," I mocked, laughing aloud.

But suddenly she had my cock back into her mouth, sucking it with a hardened resolve. Even while she rolled through her own convulsions she seemed determined beat me. Again, my senses were overloaded as she stimulated my raging manhood beyond my comprehension; even relaxing her throat to take my full length into her mouth. Before long, my own orgasm hit me like someone had taken a sledgehammer to my gut, causing me to blast my cum into the vacuum that was Val's throat.

"Ahhh aggghhhh," I yelled through clenched teeth

I could no longer support the weight of my own head, so it lifelessly fell to the ground. Just like a few hours ago, she had sucked all the energy and endurance I had, like some kind of deviant Succubus. Now we both lay there, completely sated, dripping water and sweat. After a few minutes, Val turned around so her pussy was resting on my chin, shooting her arms up in a victorious chant.

"Who won now, bitch!" she mocked.

Inching forward, she placed her warm pussy over my mouth and nose. She held that position, gently obstructing my breathing for a few moments before opening her hole with her fingers, revealing her glistening pink insides. A stream of her honey touched my lips and I lapped it up eagerly and greedily. When the flow of her juices stopped, she sat up and gazed into my eyes. I smiled back at her as she kissed my forehead. Somehow she found the strength to stand as if nothing had happened, humming to herself as she went back to the bathroom to wash up. A few seconds later, I stood up and collapsed onto her bed, a giant smile permanently plastered on my face. When she returned, she playfully tossed the pair of soaking wet boxers onto my face.

"Go wash your face, you smell like pussy," she said, laughing.

I picked them up, then glared at her; then wound up my arm and threw them at her exposed back. They made a resounding slap as they stung her back; it sounded like someone had whipped her with a towel! She turned around and stared angrily at me while I smiled at her, seeing if she would continue our game. She leered at me as she turned back to the mirror to finish brushing her hair.

"You'll pay for that later, cousin dear," she seethed.

Opening her dresser, she picked out a new pair of underwear and I sat up to watch her put them on. She had chosen a matching pair of black lace panties, the rear was cut so short that half of her ass cheeks were hanging out, making her amazing runners legs look even longer. But my stomach's growling overrode my fixation on my cousin's gorgeous behind, so I skulked off to the bathroom to wash up. Afterwards, I felt like having Thai food so we decided on a restaurant Val was familiar with. It was well away from the city, popular, but not too crowded this time of the day. This way we were able to have a nice intimate lunch carrying on a normal conversation between two cousins in love. Eventually the subject changed to where she would be staying the following semester after she had moved to Chicago for pharmacy school.

"So what do you think about us sharing an apartment downtown? My new job is about twenty minutes from the university, so it might not be a bad idea if we rented a place in between?" I reasoned. I was completely focused on Val's face and she on mine.

"Sure, why not? But how many bedrooms?" she laughed, sipping her Thai iced tea.

"One room Val, come on!" My dirty mind started playing out what it would be like living with her on a daily basis. But I also thought of all the trouble we would be facing. "Okay, we'd obviously have to get a two bedroom. It would be hard to explain to everyone what we were doing with one bed."

"Come on Ethan, it's not like we're..." Her voice trailed off and she looked at me sadly.

Then there was the elephant in the room. Val wasn't ready to have sex with her own cousin. Last night, even this afternoon, I really felt like I wanted to, but Val wasn't. The thoughts I had this morning about pressuring her into sex resurfaced and I started to feel queasy. I love her and she loves me, so why couldn't we go all the way? But I wanted to be with her, to protect her, and that alone drove me on.

"Val, I don't know what we're going to tell everyone, but I do know I want to spend my life with you. Whether or not you're ready to take the next step is up to you and only you. But I'll always be there for you no matter what decision you make, okay?"

Val stared at the table for a moment, switching between her food and my eyes. Eventually she focused on me while a smile appeared on her lips. She started to tear up a little bit as she gazed at me.

"As long as you're with me Ethan, I'll never be lonely. Just give me some time, okay?"

After lunch we drove back to the Fashion Show Mall in Vegas and walked around pretending to be tourists. We had been here dozens of times with the family, but this was the first time we could really act like a couple in public. Nobody here knew we were cousins and we took pleasure in holding each other's hands and kissing in front of the general populace. Since we were already at the mall, she decided to do some shopping of her own. Not like I cared, we never tired of each other's company.

LoveAE
LoveAE
92 Followers