My Cousin Valerie Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LoveAE
LoveAE
92 Followers

When I lifted my shirt above my head, she began to touch my body, gripping and pinching every muscle down my back. She did the same along my chest; feeling my pectoral muscles, my abdominals, and obliques. Her hands travelled down to my waist where she flattened her palms against my stomach. Lowering her head, she gently took hold of my boxers with her teeth before working them towards my feet. As she wormed her way down, her long hair tickled every inch of my skin. Then she crawled back up and we kissed again, I ran my hands along her stomach and fondled her breasts, her tender nipples. Her nubs were already hard from her arousal, straining out from her mounds. I sucked one into my mouth and licked it with my tongue.

I brought my hands up along her back and felt every fraction of her silky skin. At this point she was breathing extremely fast and panting like she had run one of her marathons. Somehow I knew it in my heart; we were now on the same wavelength, ready to make love, for the first time.

Val inched forward and straddled me, lining her moist slit with the tip of my pulsing cock. When I felt the entrance to her slick mound, I braced myself for what was to come, my dick becoming hard as steel. As she began lowering herself onto me, her puffy folds parted easily, and her honey coated my shaft. Inch by inch, I penetrated her lubricated opening, unable to grasp the exquisiteness of being inside her. She didn't feel as slick further in as she did outside. So I stopped her hips and looked up into her eyes. They were still wet with her tears but she looked happy. For the first time in a long while, I couldn't tell what was going through her head.

"Are you really sure?"

"Please Ethan. I love you so much. I'm ready now, more than ever."

I felt one of her tears drop onto my leg. Immediately I lifted her up and set her down on my thighs. I wiped the tears from her cheeks with the back of my hand, caressing her face. She took it and rubbed it along her lips, kissing it tenderly. She smiled at me as she rose to again place my throbbing manhood against her steaming gates. We both took a deep breath and swallowed our worries as she lowered herself onto my manhood. As her inner walls parted to allow me access, she stopped her descent. She began taking deep breaths. Her velvet sheath felt fantastic. Every word I could think of to describe being inside this woman I loved so much, couldn't come close to what I was truly feeling. I had no words. I continued to play with her pert little breasts, massaging them lightly and tweaking her nipples. Then I pulled and kneaded her firm ass cheeks, feeling every long muscle tense and relax as she held herself over my hardened tool. But she was hesitating; something was keeping her from proceeding any further. I was fairly certain she wasn't a virgin; I hadn't felt that barrier earlier. At the same time, she was incredibly aroused and absolutely soaking wet.

"Val, I love you. But if you changed your mind, we can stop. I don't want to do anything you don't want to do."

To my dismay, she stood up on her knees and sat on my stomach. Her sodden pussy started to burn my belly, while my hard poker gently knocked precariously between her buttocks. She bent down and kissed me; our tongues dancing wildly with each other. I held her face to mine, kissing her passionately. She was breathing very quickly through her nose, she was moist, and her pussy was scalding hot; she was definitely horny. It couldn't be helped that she couldn't take this next step with me. Though I took solace in the fact that my tongue would at least be able to taste her addictive juices very soon. When she sat up, my slickened penis slid between her ass cheeks, so she reached back and stroked it firmly. I was so horny; I began thrusting up into her hand, lifting her body up off the couch. She giggled as I bucked underneath her. When I set her back down she smiled at me, then sat up on her knees and straddled my cock, carefully placing my purple helmet at her entrance. Her smile grew even bigger as she began teasing me again, sliding the first few inches in and out of her burning hole.

"Val...you're killing me," I groaned, half laughing.

Suddenly, she dropped her full weight onto my cock. Her butt slapped against my pelvis as my cock reached its home deep within her. Her nails dug into my shoulders painfully, breaking the skin, and her body fell forward onto me. We were now fully joined, two lovers who had been dancing with this coupling for so long. Now that I was deep in her canal; she felt tight, unbelievably tight. I lifted her chin and stared into her eyes, she was still crying, but she looked very excited. We kissed passionately for a few minutes, before she sat up. Her tears had stopped and she had that familiar grin she has always given me.

"I love you Ethan, I've wanted this for so long." She ran her finger along my nipples, tracing circles around them. Then placed her palms against my chest and lifted her body up until just the tip was inside her fiery hole. Wincing slightly, she licked her lips, giving me a determined look. "I'm going to fuck you...and we're not going to stop until I have all your cum deep inside of me." She lowered herself again, taking all I had to give her. Then she did it again and again.

She rode me for several minutes, varying her speed and rhythm; experimenting with different angles, even wiggling her hips in circles. I was in heaven, her honey was leaking out of her, drenching my groin. No doubt there would be a large pool of our fluids to deal with in the morning. But for now, I reveled in our bodies joined as one. I started to play with her clit, gently rubbing it in circles with my fingers.

"Oh shit... ahhh," she suddenly yelled. Her body began to quiver and shake while my cock was gripped by a divine vice, her honey started to spray out onto my stomach. Her body fell onto me, shaking and writhing out of her control. I held her tightly, letting her orgasm take its course.

After a few minutes of heavy gasps and moans, her breathing returned to normal. Her lips met mine and we kissed softly. My cock still felt like an iron bar, ready to burst with my cum. Holding her tight, I picked her up and rolled our bodies on the couch so I could lay on top of her, my cock never leaving its home. Now I was on top of her, my elbows straddling her chest while I cupped her face with my hands. I kissed her and we played a lustful tug of war with our tongues. Every so often I flexed my cock, causing it to pulse and wiggle inside her. She giggled each time I did it.

"Take me Ethan, I've never been so ready in my life. Fuck me, fuck me and make me yours, forever," she whispered hoarsely. Her hips pushed up against my pelvis and her legs locked behind my ass.

When I tried to pull out, her muscular legs held me in place, but I forced them open as I pulled out of her quivering hole. Then I glided back in, slowly and smoothly into her. When I bottomed out, I ground myself against her clit, causing her to moan in ecstasy. She started calling out my name each time I pulled out and drove back in. Then I picked up the pace, finding my own angles, seeing what made it pleasurable for both of us. She hugged me tightly as my hips slowly pummeled her mound. But by now, she could no longer call my name; she was grunting each time I pumped into her exquisite sheath.

"Ugh, ugh, ugh..."

Our genitals were now soaking wet with her juices, dripping down my balls. Again, I picked up the tempo. Her pussy was making that familiar suctioning noise, causing her to giggle into my ear.

"That's it....ugh...keep fucking me Ethan! Ugh...don't EVER stop fucking me, I'm almost there!"

We had developed a steady rhythm to our fucking, each time I came down to pound her, she lifted her hips a few inches to meet me. When our pelvises collided, she ground her pearl against me, causing her to tremble in pleasure. Her legs were still locked behind my ass, shaking like crazy.

Then I felt her pussy clamp down on my cock for the second time that night. It felt like it was gripping my dick, trying to pull me further into her. Her walls were shuddering and rippling along my shaft. Without warning I felt my balls tighten up.

"Fuck Val, I'm cumming!!" I tried to pull out. But her orgasm gave her a strength that I could not match; holding me in, buried deep inside her. So I thrust forth as hard as I could, grunting my release.

"Jesus Ethan, you're cumming in me! You're shooting your cum in me!" she screamed in delight.

My ass and legs began to tremble as I fired my seed deep inside her hungry pussy. It felt like a large amount of my jizz was shooting up inside her, painting her inner walls. I could feel it flowing out along my cock, dribbling down her ass. I hugged her tight as I rolled through my own spasms. When I was done I rolled off to her side, trying to catch my breath.

"Oh you nasty boy, you came in your little cousin's pussy!" she teased.

I looked at her very seriously, unblinking. Val looked back at me just as seriously, until I goosed her, causing her to break into laughter. She got up off the couch, trying to get away. I got up immediately and grabbed her hand, trying to pull her to me. She wiggled free, giggling again as I held her hips. My hands slid down her legs before I was able to grab her ankle. She lost her balance and fell onto her knees.

I was on her instantly, burying my face into her hair, kissing her neck. She turned her head, searching for my lips. When we found each other's mouths, I reached around and massaged one of her breasts with one hand and started rubbing her clit with the other.

"Oh God... Ethan, you're hard again!" she moaned as my rigid meat slid between her butt cheeks. I angled it downward and began sliding it in between her thighs. "Fuck me again, Ethan, from behind!"

Needing no further other instruction, I slid into her hot sheath until my pelvis pressed against her firm ass.

"Oh fuuuuck," she purred.

Still buried to the hilt in her velvet hole, I rubbed her pussy lips with one hand and twiddled her pearl with the other.

"No Ethan, no more teasing, just fuck me already!" Val pulled herself off my cock, then rammed back onto me. From this angle, I gently bumped her cervix, causing her to shudder beneath me. "Woah, that felt...weird," she said.

"Sorry."

"No, no, I kinda liked it... just keep fucking me, I'm so close!"

I pulled out and slammed back into her tight hole. Her pussy was gripping every inch of my cock in ways I couldn't begin to fathom.

"Jesus Val, how are you doing that?"

She giggled. "You mean this?" Her insides clamped onto me, squeezing me roughly.

That did it; I lost complete control of myself, my body going into autopilot. I started hammering into her like I was driving in a nail with my cock. It was starting to feel bigger and harder somehow. I pounded her puffy lips again and again. Holding onto her hips tightly as I rammed myself into her depths, as far as I could go. The whole time I thought that I might cum at any moment, but it we went on for what seemed like an eternity, locked in heavenly bliss, fucking and rutting like animals. Finally I felt the stirrings of a massive orgasm, it built up within the pit of my stomach until I couldn't hold on any longer. I shoved myself into her furnace and shot my cum deep into her belly again. As soon as I erupted within her, she started bucking beneath me, muttering incoherently as her pussy began massaging my cock with its orgasmic throes. Completely exhausted, the two of us collapsed onto the floor, I was drenched from my stomach to my knees with her juices. I was out of breath and it felt like my muscles were made of jelly, I had to relax on Val's sweaty body.

My eyes closed for a moment, trying to recoup my energy.

She began tapping my head with her fingers.

"Ethan, you're crushing me, dork!"

I rolled off of her and onto my back and she joined me as we gazed into each other's eyes. She was happy and blissful, just as I had hoped. Just as we were meant to be.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"I'm better than okay," she happily said. "I was so scared at first, but I couldn't hold back anymore, I wanted to make love with you; I had to get over it."

I suddenly felt concerned. "Got over what, Val? Tell me!" I pleaded.

"It's nothing serious, trust me...I'll explain it to you in the morning, okay?" she said simply. Her eyes, lit by the moonlight searched mine, looking for my understanding. I nodded. "Then let's go upstairs, I think we'd be more comfortable in my bed!" She giggled again.

I sat up next to her. When I looked down at her nude body, she laid there smiling, holding her arms up, reaching for me.

"Come on Val, sit up," I laughed.

She continued to reach for me, pouting like a lost puppy. Shaking my head, I bent down and took her into my arms while she held onto my neck for support. She kissed all around my jaw while I walked up to her room.

Just as we reached the top of the stairs, she pulled my head to hers.

"Thank you, lover," she whispered into my ear. I smiled at her and pecked her on the lips.

When we entered the dark room, I quietly closed the door behind us.

I hope you enjoyed this story; I have much more to in store for these two. So please leave any feedback about what you think. Feedback from the last chapter truly pushed me to finish this one.

LoveAE
LoveAE
92 Followers