My Cousin Valerie Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LoveAE
LoveAE
92 Followers

Her first stop was Victoria's Secret and as soon as we entered she expertly navigated the store, picking out several garments off the racks, piling them onto my arms. The girl behind the counter smiled at us, allowing me to follow Val into the changing room. I had five or six pieces of lingerie she would be trying on and my dick was getting harder by the second; pretty soon I could use my own iron rod as a clothes hanger. Inside the changing room, I sat down to watch her change. When she saw the wicked look I was giving her, she slowly peeled off her tank top and draped it over my head.

"Awww."

I immediately reached out, feeling the air for her warm body. The instant I felt her legs I pinched her bare thighs, she gasped, jumping out of my reach and swatting my hand.

"Pervert," she whispered.

The first outfit she slipped on was an ivory nightie, trimmed with green lace that draped perfectly over the contours of her body, accentuating the slight rise of her breasts and the flare her hips and butt made beneath the thin material. Its best feature were these slits running down the sides, showing off more of her hips. When she twirled, the satin material caught the light just right; she was like a Greek Goddess.

Needless to say, spending all this time together was an unforgettable way to spend two hours, even though I did nothing but carry her bags and watch her try on outfits for me.

Afterwards we bought some groceries for dinner; I was going to show Val some of my newly-attained cooking skills and she would be my assistant. She wore a pair of grey boy shorts and a pink t-shirt while we worked; not the best outfit for cooking, but I could hardly complain.

While I was dicing some tomatoes she was watching my cutting technique. But I couldn't take my attention off of her so I stopped briefly. When I looked up at her, she was staring at my hands; it took a second before she noticed me staring at her. Then she smiled that wonderful smile of hers.

"Val, remember back when you had just graduated high school? Jan and I came over for the summer and I thought you were teasing me with an outfit just like this?"

She shook her head, switching to her familiar smirk. "Ethan, I was teasing you! I've been waiting for you to notice me for so long and not just because I like fucking with you." Her choice of words made me smile, the same awkward words I had used a few days ago.

"At first, I was just trying to get you to look at me the way all the other boys look at me. I guess I was being childish because I wanted you to drool all over me like they did. Then eventually...I started to really want you to want me. We've been best friends almost our whole lives Ethan, but I wanted more than your friendship. I wanted you!" She took a deep breath. "I thought I felt disgusted that I was attracted to you, my own cousin! But at the same time, I always got this warm feeling all over my body whenever I thought about you. Like I told you the other night, you were the first boy I kissed and the first boy who saw my body," her voice trailed off. Her face suddenly grew red as she looked me straight in the eye.

"Then you showed up that summer looking so hot! You weren't this skinny little boy anymore. You were this total hunk and you played it so cool! Ugh! I couldn't stand it!" Val punched me in the chest. "I was doing everything but tearing off my clothes to get you to notice me!" She looked at me gruffly.

I laughed, causing Val to narrow her eyes at me. "Believe me Val, I noticed! There wasn't a minute that went by that summer that I didn't think about you. And you're right, we're cousins, so as much as I wanted you, I didn't want to ruin our relationship. But I had no idea that you felt the same way I felt about you!"

I put down the knife as Val stepped towards me and placed her hands over mine. "Well now you know how I feel, Ethan. Our relationship won't to be ruined; we're going to be even closer than before. Because I love you and you love me! Any problems we have, we'll figure it out together... isn't that what you said this morning?"

I nodded. Val smiled and kissed me on the lips. Suddenly she looked a bit embarrassed, before spinning around and running upstairs; leaving me alone.

"Whatever happened to helping me cook?!" I said to nobody in particular.

Michelle joined us for a nice dinner, we talked about our lives and future plans, nothing was mentioned about our relationship that night. Immediately afterwards, Val excused herself to wash up while Michelle and I cleared up the table. This gave me a good chance to talk with her about what she knew about the two of us.

"Michelle, Val said she told you about...our relationship." She stopped what she was doing and sat at the table.

"And you want to know how much I know?" She smiled and took a deep breath. "Well, I know you and Val are cousins and you've known each other almost your whole lives." I nodded.

"Ethan, you know almost everything about Val. She's always been a very promiscuous girl, she flirts with everyone. But she doesn't flirt with other guys when she's with you, have you noticed that?"

I nodded again, then gave her my observation. "It hadn't occurred to me... Up until the other night at the club, I'd never seen her so much as look at another guy. I knew she loves to flirt, but I never realized that she wasn't doing it when I was around."

"It's true Ethan. I don't think she realizes it either, but whenever you're around, she's concerned about you and only you. She couldn't care any less about the other guys. Then there's the fact that she doesn't talk about you like she's talked about her past boyfriends; like how she talked about Steve. And I'm not saying that she just refers to you as just family. Well she does that too, but at the same time it's different. Whenever you come up in a conversation, her eyes light up and she has this energy that makes her very happy and excited. That among some other little details made me realize how much she's loved you...loved you more than family. I knew how she felt about you, even before she told me."

"But you don't think... it's sick?"

"I don't know what to think, well I don't believe it's my place. I've only known her about four years, but every time she's talked about you, it's not like she's talking about someone in her family. It's like she's talking about this guy she has the hots for, some guy who won't reciprocate. Now let me ask you something, Ethan." She directed for me to sit across from her.

"I already know how Val feels about you. And there are some things you don't know about her that she needs to tell you herself. But before that, I want to make sure you don't hurt her. If you're just playing with her feelings, there will be hell to pay." She gave me an angry glare which seemed like something she had picked up from Val. "Tell me how you feel about her."

I suddenly felt defensive, I didn't feel comfortable telling her about my attraction to my cousin, but if Val could trust her, then I could too.

"I...I don't know when I fell in love with her, but when I started to realize it, I was so confused and angry with myself. People just don't fall in love with their cousins and I didn't want to ruin our friendship because of my stupidity. I always found her fun and attractive, I even compared prospective girlfriends to her. And we've always been good together, but she's my cousin... Despite that, I can never get her out of my mind.

Then I met another girl a few years ago, who I thought was the one, but it didn't pan out. I still haven't completely forgotten about her, but when I'm with Val, it's like this girl lived in another lifetime. I don't know how we're going to make our relationship work, but I want to work it out with her. We're going to have to face our families and friends eventually, the ones we can trust. I don't imagine it being easy. But ever since I found out Val has had feelings for me, I can't think of living without her." I looked at the floor, scared at what I had just laid out before me.

"I'm glad Ethan," Michelle said, smiling. "You really are head over heels for her! Besides, Val really loves you and I've never seen her happier than when she's with you. So just make sure you both tread carefully, I don't want your relationship to become destroyed because of some careless mistake."

Michelle seemed like a very trustworthy and honest person. After conversing with her, I felt that our secret would be safe as far as she was concerned. It helped to be able to talk with someone who knew about Val and me and it was nice not having to conceal our affections towards each other around her. After we played twenty questions, we finished cleaning up the kitchen and I went upstairs to lie on Val's bed. She was still in the bathroom, getting ready for bed. While I waited, I reflected on our situation. We still had a little under a week to be together. After that, we wouldn't be able to see each other until July, just before the next semester at UIC started in Chicago. And after that, who knew what would happen with our relationship, if we could even still be together so easily. Val came out a few minutes later, wearing her silk robe. We spooned together in the dark, talking about Michelle and Val's other friends. Unfortunately, we didn't continue any of our sexual antics that night. Something seemed to be on her mind, though she seemed satisfied with snuggling up against me.

The following day, Val, her sister Melissa, and I went to visit their mom for dinner. Once there, Aunt Christine insisted Val and I sit and relax on the couch while she and Melissa prepared the food (they were always the better cooks).

I left Val in the kitchen while I walked to the couch and plopped down in the middle of it with the TV remote. I was busy flipping through channels when Val came up and jumped sideways onto the couch, her foot landing straight onto my groin.

"Fuck Val! You're going to break it at this rate!" I said in a hushed voice. Pushing her feet off my lap, I began to rub the soreness out. She could barely contain her laughter the second she did it.

"Oh no, poor baby!" she teased, giving me a pitiful look.

Immediately she flipped onto her stomach, pushed my hands away, and began rubbing my bruised groin. It still hurt like crazy, but the pain quickly subsided. After a minute, it began swelling in my shorts, pitching a very obscene un-cousinly tent.

"Mmm....it seems he wants to come out to play," she whispered, kissing it through my shorts.

She continued rubbing around my bulge then reached underneath my pant leg to fondle my balls. Knowing her mom and sister were in the next room, I desperately fought the urge to let her continue.

"Your mom and Melissa might catch us," I whispered.

She looked up at me and pouted. "If that's what you want," she said teasingly, removing her hands from my painfully erect member. Realizing I now had a very inappropriate erection and a terrible case of blue balls, I banged my head against the wall. Val laid her forehead on my shoulder, laughing at my predicament.

Just then, Melissa casually strode into the room. "You guys are getting kinda close, huh?" she said, eying her sister suspiciously.

"Of course we are, he's totally like my boyfriend," Val joked, wrapping her arms around my waist (and covering my erection). They both laughed, but for different reasons of course.

I realized we had left the TV on a Spanish station so I continued flipping through channels, hoping Melissa hadn't noticed anything out of the ordinary as she took a seat next to Val. I tried to control the blood rushing to my groin but it was near impossible with my lovely cousin so close to me.

"Dinners ready!" my Aunt announced from the other room.

I was completely relieved as both my cousins jumped up from the couch and joined her at the kitchen table. Before I sat up, I noticed a wet spot on my pant leg.

"Fuck!" I muttered to myself.

In the kitchen, everyone was busy preparing the table for dinner. I joined them, pouring everyone a glass of water and setting the silverware. I avoided looking at or touching Val as I passed her to prevent aggravating my problem. Unfortunately for me, just as I passed behind her, she reached back and brushed her fingers against my hard-on. I playfully shoved her away, then made sure Melissa or Aunt Christine hadn't seen us. As exciting as it was that we might get caught, I was more scared to death of finding out what their reaction might be should we be caught. Luckily for us, no one seemed to be the wiser.

Similar situations seemed to spring up over the next few days when we visited family or hung out with friends who knew Val and I as cousins. We tried to act like we usually did, cousins who were very close; who never crossed the line that marked the territory into incest. I could tell it was becoming increasingly frustrating for Val as she had the most to lose while we were in Nevada. Once she moved to Chicago, the same situations would be reversed, so I tried to keep things in perspective whenever she had the urge to tease me in public. I suppose it was her way of being intimate with me when we couldn't hug, kiss, or hold hands. Every night I went back to Val's place and spent the night. It wasn't that suspicious to her family that I spent more time with her at her townhouse, the two of us had always been particularly close growing up.

Except for all the noise we made at night, Michelle enjoyed having a guy around to help with the chores and cook breakfast (they cooked dinner). During the day, I explored the town or helped out at Aunt Christine's. I even drove Val to work and picked her up afterwards. At night, instead of sleeping downstairs on the couch, I went to Val's room and slept in her bed. That old elephant in the room was still there of course, we still hadn't had sex and neither of us seemed to want to bring up the subject. I was going insane having her so close to me, yet not able to make love to her. But I didn't want to push her into doing it if she wasn't ready, our lives together was at stake.

Thursday night, three days before I was planning on returning back to Chicago, the two of us were lying together in bed. After watching one of Val's favorite movies, we had decided to call it a day, undressed and cuddled in the darkness. I was spooned behind her, holding her warm body tightly against mine when she brought up a serious question.

"I think I'm going to tell mom and Melissa about us," Val whispered.

"When?"

"Tomorrow... I'm so tired of not being able to just hold your hand when they're around."

I began to wonder if it was wise telling them. Sure, Val and I had always been really close and her mom loved me like her own son. But I don't think her or Melissa ever expected us to fall in love, much less start a physical relationship. And if they didn't approve of us, there was a good chance they would tell my dad, and that was bound to complicate things in Chicago.

"You don't think we should tell them?" Her voice suddenly changed tone.

"No Val, I wish we could tell everyone, I'm just scared of what they'll say."

"You don't think I'm scared?" Val sat up, facing me. Her face was lit up by the street lights outside her window.

"I know you're scared Val. We're both scared, but I think we need to wait for the right time. Maybe now's not the right time, since I'm leaving for Chicago in a few days."

"Why Ethan!" Val raised her voice. "Why not now?" She was suddenly very angry. Her chest was rising and falling rapidly in the dark. I couldn't answer her, I didn't have an answer. But the last thing I wanted to do was to fight about it with her.

Suddenly Val shoved me out of bed and onto the floor. I was absolutely stunned, she had never done anything like this before.

"Get out Ethan!" she yelled.

"Val, calm down." I tried to keep my voice quiet.

"Get out!" she screamed.

I stood up. I wanted to hug her, to let her know it was okay. But when I came towards her, she shoved me back. I grabbed her and held onto her, trying to comfort her, but she squirmed free; pushing me out into the hallway. As soon as I was outside her room, she slammed the door shut. I heard her jump onto her bed, then she started to sob. I tried the door but it was locked.

"Val? Come on, open this door!"

"I hate you Ethan, why does it have to be like this!" she wailed.

"Val! Please don't cry, let me in!" I felt like my heart was giving out.

Suddenly Michelle's door opened. "What's wrong, Ethan?"

"We had a little argument, but she suddenly got upset and threw me out," I said, feeling myself start to really panic.

Michelle knocked on the door. "Val, what's going on, Ethan's out here, and he's naked." She laughed. There was no response. Her smile disappeared.

"Val? Please!?" I called to her.

"Ethan, you better just go downstairs, I'll talk to her, okay?" Michelle whispered.

I didn't move, but she shooed me downstairs. Then she mouthed, "It'll be okay." So I walked back downstairs and put on a pair of boxers and a t-shirt. A few minutes later Michelle came back down stairs. I ran to the stairway eager to go back to Val.

"I'm sorry Ethan, she's upset about something, but she won't tell me what it is. I think it's best if you wait till morning. She'll be okay by then, I've seen her do this once before." Michelle quietly walked back upstairs and I went back to the couch.

Lying on the couch, I thought about what had just occurred. Not five minutes ago, I had been in bed with the woman of my dreams, Val. But something she was upset about had gotten her angry. Now here I was, alone, without her warm body pressed against mine. The fact that she had been crying was what worried me the most. I would give anything to be able to console her and let her know everything would be okay. We only had three more days before we would be separated for several months. What a mess!

I couldn't even close my eyes without thinking about her pretty face, smiling at me. I punched the couch in frustration.

That's when I heard a sound in the darkness. I sat up and looked around the room. The bright moonlight was streaming through the window, but I couldn't make out anything in the shadows beyond the light.

'I must be hearing things,' I thought as I laid back down and closed my eyes.

"Ethan," she whispered.

My eyes shot open. Val was standing above me. I could see her every detail; her long hair, her small breasts, and her slender arms in the light.

"Val, are you okay?" I said. Sitting up, I felt like I was dreaming.

"I'm so sorry Ethan, I couldn't bear to be without you."

Before I could stand, she came towards me and fell into my arms, her body molding to mine. Her face nuzzled against my neck while I stroked her hair. She lay there quietly, until my neck began to feel damp, she was crying.

"Val, what's wrong? I'm not mad at you. Are you still mad at me?"

"No!" She hugged me tight. "I was never mad at you, Ethan. I was just... so scared, I should never have yelled at you like that. I love you so much!" Her tears continued drench my shirt.

I brought her lips to mine and kissed her softly. Our mouths opened and our tongues played with each other. I dabbed at her tongue delicately and gently. The rate of her breathing increased and her body temperature rose dramatically. She broke our kiss and touched her lips to my ear.

"Ethan, make love to me. I'm ready."

I stared into her eyes, they were still teary, but she nodded her acceptance to me. I suddenly felt apprehensive. I wanted to comfort her, ease her worry and I knew this could be accomplished if I made love to her, showed her how much I truly loved her, but I had to be careful. She had been conflicted with sex since our first night together. I would have to be absolutely cautious for her sake.

LoveAE
LoveAE
92 Followers