My Daughter, My Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Daddy, thank you for the best birthday ever. I love you so much."

"Honey, you might not want to call me Daddy while we're here. Someone might overhear you and get the wrong idea."

"What idea is that, Daddy? I don't look like a hooker, do I?"

"God, no! I've never seen a hooker as beautiful as you. I guess holding you close like this isn't something that most dads do with their daughters."

After a couple of dances we were seated and drinking our drinks when a man asked Amy to dance. Amy looked over at me to see how I would respond. If I had my way, I'd get up and kick the guy's ass, but I decided to go along with whatever Amy wanted. After all it was her special day.

"It's nice of you to ask but no, thank you. I'm here to celebrate my birthday with my boyfriend." She smiled at the guy and again at me.

The guy looked over at me and decided by the look on my face he better leave. Amy laughed when he left. We got up and danced some more. I might have drunk a little too much because I found myself holding Amy too close. I could feel her pressed up against me and smell her intoxicating hair and her perfume. She didn't say a word but just put her arms around me.

She had the attention of a number of guys around the lounge. She whispered in my ear, "Daddy, are you jealous of these men looking at me? You seem a little aggravated."

"Yes, I'm jealous of these men and your boyfriend who I have yet to be introduced too. I'm sorry, Honey; it's just that I don't want anyone touching my little girl."

"Daddy, I'm not a little girl anymore. In case you haven't noticed, I'm a woman."

"Believe me, Honey, I've noticed. God knows I've noticed."

"I think it's time we go to our room, Brad. I'm getting horny and I want that birthday present you said you have for me." She said it rather loudly and laughed making the men close to us figured we were headed up to our room to have sex. Of course I played along to make her happy.

When we were walking to the elevator I knew I had a couple of drinks too many. I could feel them deadening my senses a little. Amy only had two Margarita's and had her senses about her. It was another thing about my girl, she was not only smart but seemed to have a lot of common sense which seemed to be lacking in many young people today.

We went into our room and Amy stepped into the bathroom to change. I went ahead and took off my suit and slipped on my pajama bottoms. I turned on the TV just for the noise. I wasn't paying much attention to it but an old love story was on. I knew Amy loved these old movies so I just left it on and sat in a large lounge chair and thought about my life and my daughter. She was the greatest thing that ever happened to me. Ever since I took her to the movies twelve years before, she was my life. I sure will miss her when she leaves the nest. She always says she isn't leaving but most kids talk like that till they start to experience life. Now she was on birth control and had a boyfriend. It sure sounds like she's getting ready to move on.

She came out of the bathroom and her hair was down and she had on a pair of her baby doll pajamas. They were nearly transparent to my eyes. I could see the nipples of her breasts pushing taut against the thin fabric. The bottom shorts did nothing but barely cover her pubic mound which made her all the more sensuous. She walked over to me and sat on my lap. I couldn't hide the erection I was getting. I was getting embarrassed for getting a hard-on looking at my daughter.

"Daddy, thank you for such a wonderful birthday. You're the best daddy and friend a girl could want."

She leaned forward and pressed her lips against mine. We kissed on the lips before but never anything like this. This was a lover's kiss. Soft, sensuous, and slightly wet would be the way to explain it. I knew it was wrong but I didn't stop her. In fact I returned the kiss, time and time again.

I tried to think but I wanted this so bad myself. My erection was pressing against her thigh. I know she could feel it.

"Daddy, I want you to make love to me."

"Baby, it's wrong. You're my daughter."

"Daddy, I've wanted you most of my life. There is no boyfriend; I got the birth control pills for this night, Daddy. Don't you want me?"

"My God, Honey, there's no woman I've ever wanted more."

"Then take me, Daddy. Make love to me. Please don't turn me down. I've waited so long. I'm a woman and I know what I'm doing and who I want - it's you, Daddy."

My head was spinning. I wanted her; I realized that I had wanted her for years. Now I find out she has felt the same. We got up and dimmed the lights and lay on the bed.

"Make love to me, Daddy, but be gentle. After all this is my first time and I want to remember it forever."

Right then she wasn't my daughter; she was a beautiful young woman who loved me and I loved back. I slid my hands gently inside her bottoms and felt her mound for the first time. So soft and as I slid my hand further south she spread her legs. She was so hot and moist.

"Feels so good. Keep rubbing me, Daddy."

I found her clit and started rubbing harder and as she was pushing against my hand I pushed two fingers into her soft moist opening. I felt her having a mini-orgasm. She reached down and pulled her bottoms off with my fingers still inside her.

"Make love to me, Daddy, make love to me now."

Maybe it was the drinks of maybe lust but I climbed between her thighs and slowly pushed my cock into her pussy. I stopped when I reached her hymen. "Are you sure, baby, are you really sure this is what you want?" I asked.

"I've never been more sure of anything in my life Daddy."

I pushed forward as she yelled out. I was buried in her to the hilt. I waited for the pain to subside and then in a gentle motion I fucked her. She felt so incredible. She was now starting to buck against me.

"Okay, Daddy, give me your best shot." She was smiling and pumping at the same time. "Oh, God, why did we wait so long? I could have done this with you years ago. I love you so much. Cum in me, Daddy, cum in me. You're the reason for the pills, the only reason. I wanted to feel you come inside me, Daddy."

"Here it comes, Honey." I shot the biggest load of cum that I could ever remember into my sweet Amy.

She was screaming out for more, and more she got. We made love over and over throughout the night. I realized that sex was so much more when it was with someone you truly love. After most of an all-nighter I called the desk and reserved the room for another night.

The next morning I looked at Amy lying there on the bed. She was so beautiful. Her eyes were open and she was smiling at me.

"I love you, Amy Lake, I love you so much."

"I love you too, Daddy. No one is ever going to separate us. That's a promise from me to you."

I had no idea what was going to happen after we got back home. All I knew is that I had just had the two greatest nights of my life with a woman I truly loved.

*

Thank you for reading my story

Comments are always welcome

DG Hear