My Daughter, My Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
75corner
75corner
120 Followers

"Did your mother get back?" I asked after a few tentative swallows.

"No, but she called this morning."

"She talked to you?"

"Well, I don't know if you call her saying, "Oh, it's the bitch," talking, but she did ask for you. I told her you were out cold. So she lectured me and told me what my aunt thinks of me. Said she'd maybe be back this afternoon and that you'd better be sober."

"Oh. How'd you feel about what your aunt had to say?"

She shrugged.

"I dunno. I sort of expected something like that."

"So, you're OK?"

"Yeah. This'll blow over. Last night was crazy, that's all."

"Well, I'm glad to see someone's being mature about this."

She smiled at me and gave her hair a couple of last violent rubs with the towel.

"And…er…speaking of last night," I stammered. "With you and me, I mean…"

"Dad," she walked over to me, sat on my lap, draped her right arm over my shoulder and smiled. "Last night was perfect." She kissed me, caressing my right cheek with her left hand. Her kiss was open-mouthed, hungry and lingering.

"Just perfect." She gave me another quick peck, and then jumped up, patting my cheek. "You need a shave. Come, let's have breakfast." She grabbed my hand, pulled me off the bed and led me to the kitchen.

She had laid out two places, side by side. On the plates were scrambled eggs, bacon, breakfast links and toast. A single small plate held globs of grape jelly and a coffee pot was steaming on a hot plate.

"Wow, you went all out! I'd sort of gotten used to a bowl of Cherrios," I smiled at her.

"Sit, let's eat," she smiled back.

Any questions I had about the prior evening were subtly answered during that breakfast. Our knees bumped first, sending tingles of electricity through me. Then our lower legs were touching, rubbing lightly across each other. As we made small talk about the coming day, her left hand found its way to my thigh and rested there.

"Dad," she said in a serious voice when the meal was almost over. "Last night, in my room…"

"Was perfect for me too."

She looked down and smiled. I know she blushed though it is impossible to see it through her complexion.

"I, well, I never felt that way when I kissed boys before. It was like there was something…more."

"Love?"

"Yeah, I think so. Crazy, isn't it?"

"I hope not," I said and placed my right arm across her shoulders and hugged her lightly to me. She pecked my lips.

"I mean, if I kissed a boy on a date and I had felt like that, I'd be killing myself hoping he'd ask me to be his girlfriend." She looked down and stared at her lap.

My heart started fluttering again and that ache grew up in my midsection. I was suddenly frightened. Could she really mean…? Did she want…? What if I said the wrong thing now? What if saying nothing was the wrong thing? I agonized a brief moment before remembering something she said last night: "Dad, you're a wus."

I took a deep breath.

"Sally, be my girlfriend?"

"Oh-my-god!" she shouted and was out of her chair, onto my lap, and straddling me. "Yes, yes, yes!" She shouted in between plastering my mouth with kisses. "Oh, yes!"

And she was hugging me tightly, her head resting on my shoulder. I'm sure there were tears in her eyes again because there certainly were a lot in mine.

******

Well, her mother came home later that afternoon, much calmed down but still with a palpable aura of frost about her. She barely looked at Sally, and when she did, anger and accusation still flashed in her eyes. I got the silent treatment too, which was in actuality a welcome relief. I had other things on my mind today and I was glad there were no sparring matches to ruin my mood. I was high with life. High with a new found love. Sally and I went about the Saturday household chores, but smiled, winked or stuck out our tongues surreptitiously at each other. When we'd pass one another in the hallway or a room, we'd manage to brush arms or fingertips secretly. Once, when she needed to reach something behind me in the kitchen cupboard, she'd even managed to rub a breast against my arm. Boy, I fought valiantly against having an erection as her mother was standing right next to us!

Eventually, the day wore to a close and I suggested a family outing to the theater.

"I'm not in a movie watching mood," Dorette said. "Why don't you and the harlot go so I can disinfect my house."

Sally gave her a look that would curdle milk, but didn't linger and rushed to her room to get ready.

I floated on cloud nine. My first date out with my daughter. Things could not be going more perfectly!

******

"Touch me, Daddy," my baby whispered.

We were in the darkened theatre snuggled into the far back corner. My left arm was around her, the seat's middle armrest was folded up and she pressed herself hungrily into my side. Her legs were curled up in the chair showing an obscene amount of thigh. Her arms though were resting modestly in her lap. She was wearing a light grey miniskirt with a powder-blue halter top leaving her midriff and cute bellybutton bare. The outfit was calculated to both piss off her mother and make me horny. I had to duck-walk to the car. Any guy reading this should know why! I had worried about her being cold in the theatre, but she assured me that her date would keep her plenty warm.

The movie had been going a half hour when she asked her question. She had been curled tightly in my arm since the lights had gone down. We'd been touching for all that time. So, her request had to be for something more intimate.

I lifted her chin with my right hand and kissed her briefly on the lips.

"Are you always so brazen on your first dates?" I asked.

"Do you always talk so much?" she answered and lightly bit my lower lip.

I chuckled softly and bit her lip back. She tried to bite my mouth again and our lips wrestled into a full-fledged, tongue swallowing, 'can't get enough of you' kiss. Her left hand reached around and grabbed my shoulder, pulling me fiercely to her. Our lips locked tightly and soon our kiss mellowed out into a soft, leisurely exploration of each other's mouths. My right hand found the bare left side of her stomach. I felt her skin tremble briefly at the touch and a tingle of electricity ran up my arm.

Her stomach was smooth and toned, warm to the touch. My palm moved delicately over it, causing a few more light tremors. I massaged my fingertips into her flesh and groped upwards. I felt the outline of her lowest rib and then, sending shivers through both of our bodies, contacted the lower bulge of her left breast.

I let out a slow breath and closed my eyes. My penis was hard and aching delightfully. I was about to fondle my daughter's breast!

I must confess to some nervousness at this point. This was too good to be true. My body shivered with nervous anticipation and built up adrenaline.

"Oh, God, touch me," her shaky voice whispered in my ear.

I slid my hand upwards, brushed her hardened nipple with my fingers, felt her stiffen at the fleeting touch, and then fully grasped her hand-sized breast. I felt her rapid breath in my ear, her quick heartbeat against my hand. I clasped her breast tightly. Not wanting to let go.

I relaxed a little and started rubbing the outer areas of her breast with my fingertips. Every few seconds I let my palm brush her nipple. With each subtle contact I was rewarded with a sharp intake of her breath. She pushed her breast hard against my hand and gasped.

"Daddy, oh, Daddy! Really, really, touch me!"

I reached my hand in from the top of her bra, found her nipple and twirled it between my thumb and forefinger. I moved my hand around a little awkwardly because of the pressure from the fabric of her bra. I pulled my hand out and reinserted it from the bottom of the cup. I fumbled a little with her fleshy breast before she put her hands under her halter and fiddled with the front clasp of her bra. It sprung free and suddenly her unrestrained breast was bouncing in my hand.

God, it was firm and tight. I hadn't felt a breast this full since I was a teenager. At that point I longed more than anything else to lift her blouse and lower my head to her bosom for a nice long suck on her nipples. At the thought, I quickly pinched her nipple and pulled on it until my fingers slid of the tip.

She gasped.

"Do that again, Daddy," was her soft whisper. "Do that again."

I did as my baby asked, putting slightly more pressure into the pinch.

"God! Again. Please, again!"

I repeated my action again, this time lightly twisting her nipples. Her breath caught, then relaxed and she started squirming in the chair. Her thighs were rubbing slowly against each other and her right hand gripped my thigh.

I played with her breast, leaving her nipple alone, and causing a soft whimper. I stroked the top where the swelling of her breast blended into her chest. My fingers dribbled down the left curb of her globe and I lightly, oh so lightly, let my palm graze her nipple for just a second. I continued fingering the outside of her breast, moving down underneath, cupping the weight of her tit in my hand. My fingers roamed underneath, tickling the buried underside of her breast and chest. My hand slid out and I grazed my thumb across her nipple, eliciting her now familiar gasp. I noticed her thighs were rubbing a little more rapidly and her squirming was more urgent. I brought my fingers to the top and like a guitar player strummed them repeatedly across her nipples. She pressed forward against my hand and her hand on my thigh clenched tightly.

"Dahhdeeee…." She squealed under her breath and her body shook once, twice and then a third time. She sagged against me breathing heavily.

I kissed the top of her head and kept my hand resting lightly over her breast.

Sally started to move the hand on my thigh. It roamed upward and came into contact with my erect penis. It was my turn to take a sharp breath. I hadn't realized just how sensitive it had become in my lust or my daughter. Sally didn't hesitate a moment in running her hand up the full length and then finding the zipper to my pants. Using both hands she got the zipper down, reached into my pants and tried to free my hard-on. It was too stiff to come out and, regretfully, I had to release her breast to give her a hand in unlimbering it. After a couple seconds it popped free and stood up proudly in the darkened theatre.

Sally just stared at it with her hands resting idly in my lap.

"It's beautiful," she murmured.

She turned slightly in her seat to face it and took the base of the shaft in her right hand.

"Shit," I said, and my whole body stiffened. Her touch was like a lightning bolt shooting shock waves through me. She moved her hand up slowly and my penis jumped in response. Her hand moved delicately and agonizingly slowly up the shaft. She reached the top, ran her fingers over the head, lubing them with pre-cum, and glided her fingers one by one down the underside of my penis. When she reached the bottom I was gripping the armrest of my chair so hard I thought it would break.

Then she whispered: "God, I wish I could take it in my mouth right now."

I almost lost it right then as she simultaneously gave the bottom of my shaft a hard squeeze. She held her grip and slowly moved her hand up and down about a half inch. She kept this motion while squirming in her seat and doing something under her skirt with her left hand. She leaned forward, straightened her legs and I glimpsed a wisp of cloth sliding down them. When she was curled back up in the seat she held her panties in her let hand.

"Holy shit," I thought as I felt myself grow even harder.

She dragged her silk underwear lovingly across the tip of my penis. She twirled the fabric lightly and spiraled it down my shaft. The sensation was unbearable. The smooth, wispy fabric tickled parts of my penis that I didn't know I had. I bucked my hips upwards, encouraging the contact.

She wrapped my penis in the panty and stroked down with it while her firmly emplaced right hand stroked upwards. The feeling was unbearable. The soft, smooth silk above and her firm hand below made me want to cum. But she kept her motions slow enough that I couldn't. I wanted desperately to grab her hands, speed up her motion and rush to my climax. I struggled to maintain my discipline as my hips did an undistinguished dance in my chair.

She released her hold on my penis and let the panty fall to my groin. My shaft stuck up through one of the leg holes. Her right hand grasped my shaft again, this time also grabbing the engulfing panty. She slid its silk up and down my entire shaft several times in a smooth, rhythmic motion. Her left hand gathered some more of my pre-cum and started playing with the tip of my dick.

Jesus, she was driving me crazy.

She started moving her right hand up and down faster about the same time I started bucking my hips up into her smooth, silk sheath. Her left hand was stationary now, finger tips drooping downward. The motion of my cock generated by her other hand was sufficient to send the top of my dick flicking against her moist fingertips.

"Aw, Sally," I gasped and gripped her tightly with my left arm which was still around her shoulders. I slid that hand down, found the bottom of her halter top, slid under it and grabbed her breast. I kneaded and massaged her boob roughly as she toyed with my penis.

That feeling was building up inside me and my body grew tenser and tenser as she milked me. I gritted my teeth and strained against release.

"I can't wait to taste you, Daddy," she whispered in my ear and I released a mighty burst that was stopped expertly by her hovering left hand. She kept pumping as my semen gushed upward, coating her hands and seeping back down onto my penis and her panties.

I was breathing raggedly now as she eased off on the speed of her pumping motion. She stroked me more and more slowly as my penis softened and she coaxed out the last of my cum.

She gathered her panty together carefully, wiping her cum coated hands on it. She found a clean spot and used that to clean up my penis. Then she lifted it off and carefully folded the silk garment with all my come inside. When it was a neat little square she pressed it into my right hand, kissed me on the cheek and said: "For you."

******

We watched the rest of the movie in each other's arms without further orgasms. My left hand stayed glued to her left breast and her right hand rested gently in my lap on top of my exposed penis. We were cozy.

At one point during the show I started stroking her smooth thighs with my right hand. I did this for several minutes, then idly moved my hand under her mini-skirt towards her crotch.

"No, not yet," she gently whispered, never taking her eyes of the movie screen. I removed my hand.

******

Walking out of the theatre I stayed close behind her, idly wondering if her flouncing mini-skirt was short enough for people to see her bare ass.

Once in the car she suggested we go dancing.

"Did you bring another pair of panties," I asked. She hadn't and pouted her lips.

"I want to be the only one who can see your body," I said. She grinned suddenly and jumped across me in the driver's seat and kissed me fully, aggressively, on the mouth. I held onto my wildcat, copping a feel of the side of her breast with my left hand and her bare ass with my right.

After about ten seconds she broke the kiss and lay back in my arms, smiling up at me.

"I want to make love to you," she sighed.

I looked down at my angel while stroking her delightful hip.

"And I want you so badly," I said. I removed my hand from her thigh and gently massaged her left breast with the back of my hand. "I want you so bad it hurts."

"But we can't tonight," she let out a long slow breath. "Mom knows what time the movie lets out and she'll know we weren't at the club."

We stayed silently like that for about five minutes before I suggested we get going. We held hands all the way to the house, squeezing little messages of love and impatient longing to each other.

******

Dorette was already in bed when we got home. Reluctantly I kissed my daughter good night at her bedroom door and patted her naked fanny for good measure. She stepped into her room but peered smilingly out at me until her door was closed. I trudged dejectedly across the hall to my own bedroom. Dorette was reclining on the bed, reading a Harliquin and, surprisingly, dressed in one of her sexy lingerie. I was taken aback. She hadn't dressed up for me in years.

"Wow," I said. "You look superb."

"Well, hurry and get ready for bed. I won't wait forever," she said in a husky voice and winked.

I went to our bathroom and closed the door. Shit. Shit. Shit. What is with some women? For a day and a half she's in a pissy mood, now she suddenly wants to fuck!

I shucked off my clothes and stared down at my cock. It wanted pussy, but definitely not the pussy sprawled in my bed right now. I wondered if I'd even be able to get it up for my wife. I removed my daughter's soiled panties from my pocket and held the garment up to my nose. I smelled my come, but also a fresh, pleasant scent that was new to me. My daughter's smell. My cock sprung instantly to life.

"You're a dirty stinking bastard," I thought to myself. I would get it up for my wife, but it wouldn't be her I'd be loving while I fucked her.

I stepped into the shower and paid extra attention to cleaning my penis. I didn't want my wife smelling cum on me.

My preservation instinct turned out to be right on target. As I turned out the lights and hopped in bed she was on top of me in an instant.

"I've been such a bitch to you," she mumbled while biting my nipples. She raked her hands down my sides and back up my chest. She was straddling my legs and nibbling her way down my chest.

"I know you put up with a lot of shit from me, but I do know how to please my man," she growled and flicked her tongue into my belly button. It was all I could do to keep from laughing at her. I thought of my daughter, her pert breasts and her naked bottom. My member started to rise.

"Yes…Big Daddy can't resist Hot Mama," she crooned as she cupped my balls. Her mouth descended on my dick just as I was thinking about the secret irony in her choice of pet name for me.

Well, whatever her other failings, Dorette is a world class cocksucker. Often I had figured it was because of all the exercise her mouth got from her perpetual screaming and cussing. Tonight, she swallowed my cock to the hilt in one try. She held my cock locked in her throat and started humming. The vibrations traveled up and down my cock insuring that I wouldn't need to think about Sally to stay hard.

"Um, Uummm!" She hummed, sliding my cock out of her mouth. She licked m balls then ran her tongue up and down my shaft. She grabbed the base with one hand and started pumping. Her mouth descended over the head and started licking it. I arched my hips upwards to try and get my cock all the way back in there. She held me at bay, teasing with her tongue and pumping with her hand. Then she slid her body up mine, crushing her breasts into my stomach and then chest as she moved upwards. She kissed my chest, my neck, my ears and finally my mouth. I wrapped my arms around her and grasped her buttocks. I moved my hands back and forth over her ass, found the crack and slid my hand down into her teddy until I was fingering her wet pussy.

"You want some of that?" She growled at me. "Tell me you want some of my hot sauce."

"I want you," I said half-heartedly. "I want you bad."

"What do you want to do with me?" She slid her scantily clad groin back and forth across my cock.

"I want to fuck you."

"Just fuck me?"

"I want to fuck you. I want to tear up your pussy. I want to grind you 'til you can't walk!"

75corner
75corner
120 Followers