My Daughter, My Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, I'm in you, darling," I said and stroked the hair around her face. "I'm in you."

Her hands roamed my back as I stared into her face and contemplated the fact that I was now buried to the hilt inside my daughter. I held still inside her, memorizing the feel of her insides wrapped around my penis. She was soft and enfolding, like a warm velvet glove surrounding my cock. I didn't want to ever leave her embrace, ever leave her fabulous pussy.

She started moving her hips in tiny circles below me. The feel on my penis was like a dozen soft hands strumming all over it.

She's ready, I thought to myself, to continue.

I pulled my cock backwards in a slow agony of pleasure. She gasped immediately and her pussy clamped down around my penis. I continued pulling back until I was half way out then pushed back into her tight hold. She made a mewling sound. I pulled out again then back in at the same slow rate, widening the road, making the way easier with each passage. Her nails bit into my skin again as I did this, mixing my pleasure with intoxicating pain.

I rotated my hips now, changing the angle of my cock as I reentered her. She was getting smoother, easier to enter with each stroke. She kept rotating her own hips as I entered, her flesh touching my penis in different, unique ways as I tunneled. My own rotation ensured that I bumped the edges inside of her as I descended. I started letting out little moans of pleasure.

She picked up on this and started pushing faster up against me. I responded in turn by picking up the tempo of my fucking. In moments we had a steady rhythm going and I was fucking my daughter in earnest.

"You feel so good," I groaned. "I feel like I'm getting lost in you."

"Oh, Daddy," she was saying over and over again. "Oh, Daddy, Oh Daddy, Oh, Daddy."

I ground as deep as I could with each thrust, wanting to be completely in her. I soon felt something bumping the tip of my cock on each thrust and Sally gasped each time I contacted it. I was hitting the opening of her cervix and it was turning her on big time.

"Fuck me, Daddy," She suddenly growled in my ear. "Fuck me!"

She started thrusting her vagina hard into my pelvis. I picked up the pace, flattening her into the couch. The cushions brought her hips back up at me and I stabbed her faster and faster with my organ. She was breathing with a quick high pitched rasp and I was panting just as hard. Our public regions meshed, separated, ground against each other again. The folds of her inner pussy rippled across my cock and massaged it with an intensity that I could barely handle.

Sally was suddenly shivering beneath me, convulsing in her now familiar way that meant orgasm. I continued pounding into her, free now to release myself. Her pulsating pussy fluttered against my cock and I lost it.

"I'm coming, Sweetheart," I roared, "I'm coming in you!"

And I exploded.

"Ughhhhh!

I froze within her as my first blast rocketed out. I pulled back and slammed in again as the second gush of cum erupted from my rod. Again I fired into her. Again. Again. Again. Six times I shot semen into my precious daughter.

"Ughhhh!" I strained.

"Ughhhh!"

"Ughhhh!"

"Ughhhh!"

On the last blast I collapsed on my daughter. She wrapped her legs and arms around me and held on as her own convulsions carried on for a couple minutes before subsiding.

Tears started leaking from my eyes. I turned my head away from my daughter to hide them. But she took my head in her hands, turned me toher and started kissing the tears from my face. Her face wasn't dry either and I smiled at her. She smiled back up at me and we kissed.

Everything was going to be all right.

I had never really took note my daughter's body before. Hell, I'm an accountant. We see numbers, not figures! But my daughter's body was fantastic. I mentally kicked myself for not noticing before.