My Daughter, My Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
75corner
75corner
119 Followers

"You're staring, Daddy," she said without lifting her eyes from her book. How the hell did women know these things?

"Er, yes, of course. You're much more entertaining than this report."

"At least now I have the answer to my question. Get back to work and hurry and finish. I plan to have my own time with you today."

Well, who could resist an imperative like that? I put down the report, grabbed the phone and dialed my boss's extension.

"Look, boss," I said. "This thing's impossible. I don't even know why this twerp uses our services. He never takes our advice and every year he comes in bawling at us over how much taxes he has to pay. I honestly don't know what I can do."

"Well, we had to give it a shot. At least we got a couple more billable hours out of his carelessness as usual. Dump it on my secretary's desk and we'll set up a meeting with him in the morning. I'm heading home now."

"OK. I got a few other accounts that need some quick tidying up. I might as well finish them while I'm here."

"As you wish. Lock up when you're done. I'll see you in the morning."

"These clients are going to drive me crazy," I said to my daughter after hanging up the phone. I gathered the file together, flagged it for my boss' attention and dropped it in my out box.

"Well, that's that. Just a couple more things to do." I got up a walked over to my file cabinets.

"Do you really have to do more work?" Sally asked. "Can't you take few minutes?"

I looked at my daughter, her sexy reclining shape, and forgot all about IRS codes, tax forms and cooked numbers.

"Of course, Baby."

I went to the couch, she sat up a moment, I sat down, and she rested her head in my lap.

"Mmm, you're so much more comfortable than a pillow."

I rested my right hand on her stomach and ran the fingers of my left hand through her hair. She closed her eyes and enjoyed having her hair stroked. She let the book fall to the floor.

"We alone in the building?" she asked, resting her left hand on top of my right.

"Uh huh."

"Door locked?"

"Uh huh."

"Then why do we still have our clothes on?"

Shit!

If there is such a thing as spontaneous orgasm, I certainly came extremely close to one at that instant. My cock was rock hard immediately. She giggled, feeling it through her head on my lap. She rolled over onto her stomach and started fiddling with my belt buckle, pants button and zipper.

"Ah, there it is," she said, whipping my cock out. She lightly brushed it up and down with the fingers of her right hand. I almost had a heart attack.

"Has this couch been broken in yet?" she asked.

I knew what she meant.

"Uh, no."

"Well, today's the day."

She dropped her head down, took my cock in her mouth and I ejaculated immediately.

If she was surprised at suddenly getting a load of cum, she didn't show it. She kept my pulsing organ tucked in her mouth, casually swallowing each of four spurts, while gently massaging my balls. I was stiff and tense; my muscles were locked up with the sudden orgasm. But she brought me down smoothly, softly caressing my penis with her lips and tongue. When she was certain I had finished coming, she slowly slid her lips up and off eliciting several more twitches from my sensitive penis. She kissed the tip and then the sides several times before resting her head on my thighs, facing me and my exhausted, but still hard, cock. Her left hand now held it, massaging it gently and with a reverence.

"I never tasted cum before," she said quietly, still fiddling with my cock.

"I'm sorry, Sweetheart. I didn't have time to warn you. I just got so excited."

"It's OK, Daddy. I'm not upset. I wanted to taste you. I wanted you to be the first. You taste good. Strange, but good. It's sort of a slickery, slidery feel in my mouth. Just different, but good."

I stroked her hair and her back and we just stayed there silent for a while, at ease in each other's presence.

Eventually she rolled over onto her back. My hand happened to end up resting on her breasts.

"Touch me," she said.

I looked down into her brown eyes. They held a dreamy quality.

I started pulling up her t-shirt. She helped and we got it over her head and off of her. While it was coming off, I watched anxiously as first her tight stomach and cute belly button were exposed. Then, as I held my breath, her lacy black bra appeared. Her nipples were stiff and poking up against the flimsy material. Next the upper flesh of her bosom came into view. My dick hardened by a power of two.

Her shirt was off and I stared down at my nubile child, my sexy girlfriend. My right hand resting on her warm stomach was trembling. I think she was nervous too. I watched her breasts rise and fall several times.

"Touch me, please," she whispered with a tremor in her voice.

I felt as clumsy as a teenager as I reached for the front clasp of her bra. I fumbled with it a little, and then, abruptly, it popped open. My breath caught.

Her two full brown globes with dark brown quarter-sized areola and stiff, half inch nipples stared up at me. I froze, gaping at my daughter's perfect teen-aged breasts.

Suddenly she turned towards me, burying her face in my stomach and hiding her breasts from my view. She wrapped her arms around my waist and clenched me tightly to her. I stroked her hair and back.

"Baby?"

"Yes, Daddy," was her muffled response.

"You OK?"

She didn't respond, just continued holding me. I continued caressing her.

"Honey?"

She shook her head.

"Uh, uh. I just need a moment, please."

I gave her all the time she needed. Eventually she pulled her head back a little and talked to me.

"I'm OK, Daddy. It's just…nobody's ever seen my breasts before. Guys have played with them, but I never let them take my shirt off. I'm just a little embarrassed."

"You have nothing to be embarrassed about, Sweetheart. Your breasts are fantastic."

I don't know if the was the wrong thing to say or not, but she buried her head in my stomach again.

After a while I said, "Come, sit up. Sit in my lap."

I gently pulled her arms from around me and started guiding her into a sitting position. Before her breasts came into view, she folded her arms quickly across them. I was struck by the drastic contrasts in my daughter's personae. One moment she was a brazen tease, the next, a shy, innocent child. It all added up to her allure, her charm, her irresistibility.

I guided her to a sitting position on my lap so that she was facing me, her folded legs straddling my thighs. My cock stood between us, pressing lightly against her pants-clad crotch. Her head was down with her eyes closed.

"Hey," I said and lifted her chin. Her eyes met mine. I leaned towards her and lightly kissed her closed lips. I kissed her again and this time she opened her mouth to return the kiss. It was a short kiss, undemanding with no tongue.

When we broke the kiss I rubbed her upper arms. I rested my hands on top of her shoulders.

"Do you want to stop?"

She shook her head.

"I want you," she said and laid her head on my left shoulder. I stroked her back. It was bare except for the loosely hanging bra. "I want to be your girlfriend. I want you to want me."

"I do want you, baby. Nothing can change that. But I don't want to do anything before you are ready."

"I am ready, Daddy. I just don't know what to do. I don't want to do it wrong. I don't want to disappoint you."

"Aw, baby," I hugged her. "You can't disappoint me."

She sat up straight and looked into my eyes, her arms still folded across her breasts.

"You could never disappoint me," I whispered and smoothed a lock of hair from in front of her face. My hand slid down from her hair and rested on her left shoulder. My fingers contacted the thin black strap of her bra.

"I want you in every way possible."

I slid the bra strap over her shoulder and it fell to her bent elbow. I did the same to her other strap.

"May I?" I asked, holding both bra straps. She nodded and slowly unfolded her arms. I made certain to gaze into her eyes and not at her breasts as I slipped the bra off her.

"Can you touch me? Down there? You're so good at that," I requested.

"Ok," she said and touched my penis with her right hand. Her other hand rested comfortably against my side.

"You do that so well," I murmured as she began slowly stroking me.

I continued rubbing her arms, but bent my head slightly to pay attention to her delightful breasts, now fully open to my view. Her right nipple pointed upwards and invitingly at me. I stuck my tongue out and licked it. She stiffened and paused for a moment in her stroking of my cock. But it was just for a moment and she relaxed, resuming her task. I kissed her nipple, rotated my tongue around her areola, and then sucked a good portion of her breast into my mouth. She moaned and I brought my right hand around to massage her left breast. I sucked on her firm right breast a while before switching to the left. My left hand groped her right breast and I rubbed the saliva I had left there into her skin. My fingers slid smoothly across her lubricated nipple, flicking it and keeping her hard.

She pressed her torso against my mouth and hand. Her body started to rock. Her pelvis started moving back and forth against my penis and her arms found their way around my back. I gave her breasts my full attention as she started to moan in time with her moving body.

I sucked her breasts harder as her tempo increased. Her crotch put increasing and more rapid pressure on my cock as she dry humped me. Her body moved faster and faster and it became a struggle to keep her bouncing breasts in my mouth and hands.

"Oh, Daddy, oh, Daddy," she was crying and panting. I pressed her breasts together with my hands, bringing her nipples just inches apart from each other. I flicked my tongue rapidly back and forth between then. I fit both of them in my mouth at the same time. I bit down lightly on them. I released them from my mouth and pinched and rotated both nipples between my fingers. I looked up the see her looking down at me with glazed eyes. She bent her head and kissed me, sucking my tongue into her mouth. She clasped me harder in a bear hug and bumped her crotch violently back and forth on my cock. She broke the kiss, gasping, threw her head backwards. Her hips moved in a blur on my lap. A strained mewling sound grew from her throat and suddenly she stiffened, screaming. Spasms wracked her body. She dropped her head to my shoulder, shuddering violently. I held her, caressing her back as her orgasm persisted in long, pulsing vibrations. Her body quivered against mine. It went still for a couple seconds, she moved her hips, and suddenly shivered again. The spasms subsided slowly, with more and more time coming between them. Finally, she let out a long slow breath.

Sally rocked gently in my arms, slowly pumping her crotch. She sat back at last, put her arms on my shoulders and looked into my eyes.

"I love you," she smiled.

Her hands slid down my chest, then stomach. She found where my polo shirt disappeared into my pants waist and pulled it out. In one smooth motion she pulled it up and over my head and tossed it to the floor. She whipped her head back, clearing her hair from her face in that tantalizing way that women do. The movement caused her breasts to jiggle delightfully as well. I was mesmerized by those breasts.

She seemed to know what I was thinking about and hugged me, squeezing those bronze beauties into my chest. Her bare flesh was surprisingly warm against me.

"Mmmmm," she said. "I just want to cuddle you like this forever."

I hugged her back, enjoying the contact.

When the hug broke she gazed longingly into my eyes and whispered four magic words that catapulted me straight to heaven: "Make love to me".

I laid my beautiful daughter down on the couch and knelt on the floor beside her. I kissed her lips, her nose, her eyelids. I nibbled on her earlobe and caressed her cheek with my hand.

I told her I loved her over and over again, eliciting smiles from her lovely face.

I touched her breasts which aimed for the ceiling despite her lying on her back. I massaged her left breast while leaving a trail of kisses down her face, her neck, her upper chest and finally the space between her breasts. My tongue found the flesh under her right breast and I gave a few wet strokes under there. I dragged my tongue slowly up the swelling of her breast, tasting her essence. I reached the top, avoided her nipple and laid worshipful kisses around her flesh. I opened my mouth wide and fit as much of her breast in as possible, avoiding touching her nipple in the process. I slowly closed my mouth, letting her breast slide out until I captured her nipple with my lips. I trapped it there and flicked my tongue quickly over the top. She jerked slightly at the contact but I kept a firm hold on that delightful nipple. I flicked it again, getting the same reaction. For long seconds I did nothing as she pushed her breast insistently up against my mouth. Then I dragged my tongue slowly along that nipple. I brought it back across. I did it again slightly faster and in a few seconds I was flicking my tongue rapidly back and forth across it. Her body was bucking gently against me and her other breast bobbled loosely in my right hand. Not forgetting about it, I gave it some squeezes while the other one received its tongue lashing. I twirled her nipple between my thumb and forefinger and alternatively pulled and compressed it.

Sally had her hands clenched around my head now, pressing me into those breasts that not so long ago she was too shy to even let me see.

"You're….gonna…make me…cum again," she panted. I groped her right breast more urgently and whipped my tongue with more pressure on her left nipple. I put my left hand in her hair and stroked it rapidly.

"Yes," she said, pulling her upper body up off the couch and crushing my head to her chest.

"Yes," she said as she slammed back down.

"Yes," she said as she compressed my face viciously into her chest and started shaking.

I pulled my head out from under her grasp and continued kissing downward along her shaking torso. Her stomach quivered and I planted kisses on it, circling to her belly button. I stuck my tongue inside.

My hands roamed down her sides to her hips. Her legs were scissoring slowly up and down as she stimulated her pussy with her thighs. I continued kissing downward until my lips met the top of her pants. I unsnapped them and worked the zipper down. She raised her hips slightly and I put my hands underneath her and slid the pants down her legs and off. She was wearing a skimpy black thong. I ran my fingers down the fleeting material covering her crotch and she pushed her pussy upward to get a firmer contact with my hand. I reached for the top of her thong and peeled it down slowly to get my first glimpse of her pussy.

She had her public hair shaved close and cropped into a V to stay within her bikini area. I kissed her there on top on the mound just above her vagina. I pulled the thing further down and finally her pussy lips came into view.

She had a beautiful looking vagina. Her mons, slightly puffy, kept everything neatly hidden and tucked away. I licked as finger and slid it between those lovely vaginal lips to find her clitoris. She was wet down there already. Really wet. My finger contacted her clitoris and I felt her stiffen and heard her gasp. I fingered it slowly, playing with the edges and encircling it as she pressed her crotch up against my hand. Now she lifted her hips, put her hands under her butt and started scooting her thong the rest of the way down. I stopped to help, gliding it lovingly down her slender legs. I let my hands slide along her legs as I pulled it off and I left kisses on her thighs, her knees, her shins and her feet along the way. I kissed my way back up her legs, spread her thighs when I reached the top, stuck my tongue on her pussy and gave a quick lick.

"No, not that," she said hoarsely while grabbing my head. She pulled me up to her lips to kiss her.

I'd experienced girls in the past that weren't experienced with cunnilingus and felt uncomfortable when a man went down there. Well, I didn't want my sweetheart to be uncomfortable. There would be time for that kind of introduction in the future.

I kissed my darling's sweet mouth and let a hand roam up and down her torso. Her free hand reached around me and caressed my butt, roaming up and down the back of my bare thighs to where my unclasped pants had bunched up around my knees.

I broke the kiss and stared down at Sally's beautiful face. I stroked her cheeks and forehead just below the hairline.

"You sure about this, Sweetheart?" I asked.

She nodded her affirmation and smiled at me. I pushed off my shoes with my feet and shuffled my pants the rest of the way off with some fancy leg work. I never took my hands from her body.

When I was fully nude, I climbed onto the couch. I settled between her open legs, braced myself on my elbows and stared down at her.

"You're my girlfriend," I said and kissed her lips.

"You're my boyfriend," she responded and wrapped her arms around me. She pulled me down for another kiss.

I slowly rocked back and forth on her, my penis sliding up and down over her pubic area. She rotated her hips from her waist, adding the friction of her movements to my penis. I adjusted my crotch little by little until the tip of my penis was sliding back and forth across her pussy lips. One of her hands reached down and gripped my ass, trying to encourage me to enter her.

A crippling thought entered my mind.

"Baby," I said, staring down into waiting eyes. "I don't have a condom."

"I don't want you to have a condom," she replied. "I want you in me, not some piece of rubber."

"But…"

She interrupted me by lifted her head and giving me a long French kiss.

"I want you," she hissed when she released me. "I…want…you."

She punctuated this by pulling my hips downward. The head of my penis parted her pussy lips. She took a sharp breath through her mouth, closed her eyes and arched her head back.

"Do it, please."

I was beyond the point of arguing. Her velvety smooth pussy lips were enfolding the tip of my penis and the fluttery feeling had my dick on edge. I slid my dick down, sensed where here vaginal opening was, and pushed slightly. The head of my dick popped into my daughter.

Her eyes flew open and she gasped.

"Yes, Daddy. Please, Daddy. Take me. Just take me." Her eyes were watery as she pleaded with me to take her virginity.

I moved slightly and pushed further in. She was tight. Her pussy, though lubricated with her juices, gripped my penis tightly. I pulled back a little and pushed again, gaining half an inch more.

"Uhhh," my daughter cried. She was wincing and had her lower lip clenched between her teeth. She looked so sexy at that moment.

I pulled out halfway and slowly pushed back in. The way was slightly easier, slightly moister. My penis was only a fourth of the way in her. A tear leaked from my baby's left eye.

"I'm hurting you," I whispered.

"No," she panted. "You're loving me. Don't stop loving me."

I caressed her face and kissed her again. She attacked me hungrily and I felt her crotch push up against me.

I pushed down against her raised crotch and felt something inside her resisting me. A high pitch whine came from her throat during our kiss, but she held me fast. I pushed further against that resistance and suddenly, like feeling something snap, I pushed through and fell all the way into her.

Sally screamed, and gripped me tightly. Her nails dug into my skin. She broke our kiss and bit into my shoulder.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, of fuck," she chanted several times then relaxed. "Oh, God, you're in me, Daddy."

75corner
75corner
119 Followers