My Daughter, My Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
75corner
75corner
120 Followers

"Yes. Yes. Do it!"

She was rocking back and forth violently on my cock. I reached between us, spread the teddy's crotch away from her pussy and pushed my cock up into her waiting slit.

"Yesss," she groaned and pushed back onto it, forcing it all the way in.

She pushed herself up into a half-sitting position and braced herself with her hands on my chest. She turned her head to look down and behind at her derriere, as if trying to visually make certain my penis had found the right spot. She bean undulating her hips from the waist, creating a rocking motion that swayed my penis back and forth inside her.

"Mmmm, mmmmm! My man's got a cock that pleases!"

She ground her pubic hair into my groin on her forward shove then slid up and back before grinding forward again. This motion didn't really do much for me, but she could have several orgasms that way without any danger of me cumming. She rocked faster and faster saying nasty but complimentary things about my cock. Suddenly, after a few minutes, she stiffened and started shivering.

"Oh God, oh God, oh God," she repeated as her thighs clamped spasmodically against my hips and waist. Then she collapsed on me breathing hard. Now it was my turn to work.

I clamped my arms firmly around her back, bent my knees upwards, and then started thrusting into her. My groin lifted to slam into her twat, fell back into the mattress and rebounded to slam even harder into her. I thrust faster and faster, taking what I needed and abusing her pussy. She couldn't talk any longer, but just let out an "Oh, Oh, Oh" with each of my inward thrusts. I hugged her to me tighter, feeling her cushiony breasts pressed into my chest. My tempo increased to several thrusts a second as my peak approached. Her "oh's" grew louder, my hug grew tighter, our breaths grew shorter until suddenly I halted on an in-thrust, pressed my cock as deep as I could inside her and exploded with a torrent of cum. I felt the first burst hit inside her and splash back onto my cock. I withdrew halfway and thrust again, letting loose another spurt. With each subsequent thrust, I shot more semen into her until I was drained. My hips collapsed onto the bed and I relaxed my bear hug. She was shuddering in an orgasm of her own, so I caressed her back until it subsided.

"Man, I love it when we fuck in this position, Harold. You're the only man who's ever done it to me this way,"

I continued stroking her shoulders. I had heard it all before.

"What's going through your mind?" she asked, stroking the left side of my face.

Damn women. How do they always know when you are thinking of something besides them? Actually, I was thinking of her but it wan not something I could tell her. I had been wondering during the after-sex wind down, if I still really loved this woman. Tonight was not the first time those thoughts had come into my head. For a while now I had been tired of her bickering and her foul mouthed ways. I like to cuddle and be cuddled. But she rarely put me in a cuddling mood these days. Yes, we had sex many times a week, but it was not comforting sex, it was just horny-time sex. The love was gone from our lovemaking.

I had to answer her. Telling the truth was out of the question, so I came close.

"I just keep thinking of how, during the day, you are always fussing and cussing but at night you want to be all sexy and shit."

"That's because you and that child always give me shit to cuss about."

"Well, it sometimes makes me wonder if you really want me around."

She pulled up and looked into my eyes.

"If I didn't want you around, you know I would have put your shit in the street long ago. Besides," she reached back and between our legs to fondle my cock. "I could never live without this monster."

She played with my cock until I started feeling it stir again. When it was hard she rolled off me and pulled off her teddy. She got on her hands and knees. Obligingly, I got on my knees behind her and sank my cock into her vagina. Her large, brown backside pushed back onto me. I started thrusting. I put my hands on her buttocks and spread them apart so that her anus was winking up at me.

"Oh, yes. So good," she moaned. She always liked it when I spread her ass cheeks.

I moved in and out of her slowly, feeling the bumps and ripples inside her pussy glide against my cock. She also moved in time with me, arching and bending her back up and down so that her pussy contracted against my cock all the way up inside her. Most women I had known just pushed their hips back and forth against me. But she worked her hips in circles while rocking from her waist. Her whole body undulated like waves in the ocean. Even though this was doggy-style we were both full-time workers in the sex act.

I put a hand on her back and slipped it down to her right breast. It swayed back and forth against my hand. I reached further around until her nipple was flicking back and forth across my fingers. She moaned at this. She liked it when I did that. I leaned forward onto her back and did her left breast to.

After a minute she said: "I want to feel full of you. Real full of you."

That was our code phrase for anal sex. She had once, a long time ago, explained the sensation to me as "being full".

"When you're in there, I feel as if you are completely inside me. I feel…full," she had said and the phrase became our personal euphemism for fucking in the ass.

I straightened up, gently slipped out of her vagina, spread her hips and pressed the head of my dick against her anus. She pushed back and my head popped past her anal ring.

"Ugh," she blurted out and let her head drop into the pillows. She splayed her knees wider, lowering her butt slightly, and I pushed in an inch.

"Oh God," she grunted. I pulled back a little then pushed again. I sank a few inches in and was rewarded with a high pitched squeal. I grasped both hips and pushed all the way in.

"Ohhhh Gawd, yessssss," she squealed. "Oh, Harold, tear it apart, please. TEAR-IT-A-PART!"

I aimed to please and started humping her big time. Her anus gripped my rod furiously as I began an ass pounding than had her mewling. I never lasted long in her ass with the tremendous pressure and the speed of the pounding she required. And she helped it along with tremendous muscle control and dirty language.

"Damn! You're going to break that thing off in me," she shouted while compressing her innards against me in her magical way. "Break that rod off in me! Break it off! Tear my butt open, you fucker! Tear it wide open!"

I gritted my teeth and tried my best to do as she commanded. Sweat ran of my forehead and splashed onto her back and into her crack. I yanked my penis in and out, watching her asshole pull and pucker with my thrusts. I looked at her pretty back arching up and down and her head smashed into the pillow. It rocked into the cushion with each violent thrust.

"Ohhhh, I'm gonna cum," she growled and I started pushing harder. My dick was begging to cum and I was trying desperately to hold off. I stared at the ceiling, grunting with the effort.

"Cum, you bitch, cum!" I smacked her ass, watched it ripple, the smacked it again. That pushed her over the edged. She collapsed flat out on the bed, shuddering and screaming. I rode her flattened and convulsing body for three more strokes. Her hips fit smoothly into my crotch as I pressed her into the mattress and vented my semen into her bowels. She was suddenly slick inside with my cum and I slid in and out easily for my last few exhausted strokes.

We lay like that a few minutes catching our breath. I enjoyed the feel of my wife's soft body below me, rising and falling with ragged breaths. Eventually I rolled off of her and onto my back. She crawled up against my left side, snuggled her breast on my chest and curled a leg over mine. I put my arms around her and held her close. She sighed as she pressed into me. I shivered as I thought about her. I really still loved this woman. I couldn't fathom why, but I did.

"Honey," she cooed.

"Uh hum."

"I'm sorry about last night. I really overreacted."

"Maybe that's something you need to tell Sally."

"You know I can't do that. Besides, I wasn't wrong, I just overreacted."

I felt wetness on my shoulder and chest and realized my wife was crying.

"Well, I suppose anyone could easily overreact in than situation," I said.

"It's just that no one wants to think about their kids having sex, much less see them."

"I know, I know," I replied while rubbing her back. "But you sure scared the hell out of our kid."

"Yeah, I did, didn't I?" She chuckled. "I don't think she'll be doing anything with anyone anytime soon."

Oh, so little did my wife know. So little did she know.

She chuckled a few more times before descending into sleep and starting to snore. I lay awake a while longer, staring at the shadows in the ceiling and thinking of Sally in the next room. My penis started to rise again as I recalled our evening at the movies. I smiled thinking of her fresh enthusiasm and lack of inhibition when showing affection to me. I remember her underwear and the smell of our scents mixed together on it.

I hugged my wife closer to me and fell asleep smiling and dreaming of my daughter.

******

Something was wrong with Sally Sunday morning.

Sally was usually up before us and rattling around downstairs while we were still dragging our old, creaking bodies out of bed. This morning Sunday Brunch was ready and we had to shout upstairs to get her out of her room. Dorette was bright and cheerful and bouncing around in her morning-after-sex high. When Sally appeared in the dining room she received a bubbly good morning and a hug and a kiss from her mother but brushed it off with a half-assed "'Morning". Dorette didn't notice the attitude, but I certainly did.

"'Morning, Sally," I said.

She met my eyes briefly with a blazing glare and set teeth, hashed out the same rude "'Morning" and crashed down into her chair for breakfast. She ate her food quickly with her head down, never looked at either her mother or me, then abruptly excused herself when she was done and went back upstairs to her room. Her mother just stared at the chair Sally had vacated.

"Yes, I think I was too rough on her."

"Don't worry about it," I mumbled past a mouthful of blueberry waffle. "She's a big girl. She'll come around."

"Uh huh. We'll just give it a day or two."

I truly wished I was as confident about Sally as I sounded to my wife. I knew Sally wasn't bothered by my wife's prior tirade. She had been happy and cheerful when we got home last night and her entire angst against her mother seemed to have been forgotten. I began to wonder if Sally was having second thoughts about being romantically involved with me. Maybe after two days she suddenly realized that what she was doing with her dad was wrong. Maybe she was thinking that I had taken advantage of her in an emotionally distraught state. I started panicking. We had both been drinking that first night. God. It is unlawful sexual contact to fondle a drunk woman. And then last night. She was still on the outs with her mother. Had the theatre been a revenge thing? Had she acted unthinkingly to spite her mother? And had I, her father and protector, betrayed her trust and confidence in me by engaging in sex acts with her? My head was starting to ache and I could feel the blood pounding around in it.

"Harold! Are you listening?"

I jerked back to the real world with a start. Dorette was holding a telephone in her hand, stretching it across the table to me. I hadn't even heard it ring. I took the phone and put it to my ear.

"Hello? Oh, Mr. Brewster. No, no. We're fine. The family's good. Uh, huh. Listen, I'm fine with it. We gotta do what we gotta do, right? I'll get ready and be there in a half an hour."

I put the phone down and leaned back in my chair with my eyes closed. I took a deep breath, let it out loudly and looked at Dorette.

"Mr. Brewster has asked me to come in. A problem with one of the accounts."

"I know, I know," Dorette said. "Tax time. Happens every year. You just go, get it done, keep that money rolling in." She stood up, came around the table and kissed me on my forehead.

"Maybe when you get back I'll be in the mood for you to 'fill me up' again." She gave my cock a quick squeeze then started to clear the table.

"It's probably nothing much," I said. "Maybe just an hour or two."

"Oh, Harold. You know your clients. They'll probably have you there into the night trying to squeeze an extra two cents off their taxes. Don't worry about me. I'll probably go visit my sister this afternoon."

I started to get up from the table.

"Say," Dorette said. "Why don't you take Sally with you? She's summer-jobbed there. Maybe she can help you get done faster. Besides, maybe with a little more time away from me, perhaps you can open her up and set things right with the family."

"Uh," I started. "Maybe some other time? My clients, they…."

"Sahhh-leeeee!" Dorette called out loudly. "Your Dad's going to the office to work. You wanna run with him and see if you can help out."

"OK," came the muffled response that stunned me into silence. What the fuck…?

Dorette turned to me and smiled.

"There, all set. Not that I really need a cock-blocker with you," Dorette grinned. "But one can never be too certain with all those hard-up secretaries running around your building."

She carted the dishes into the kitchen and I just stood there, mouth hanging open like a fool.

Sally came skipping down the in pink short pants and a white t-shirt decorated with pink roses.

"Are you ready," she asked in an abrupt tone.

"Yeah."

I grabbed the keys and headed out the front door without looking back. I opened the car's passenger door for Sally and she pulled it shut herself. When I got round to the driver's side, I found the door still locked. I didn't comment on it as I started the ignition and reversed the car out of the driveway. We drove in silence until we were out of the suburbs and heading down the county road.

"Pull over here just a second," she said.

I pulled far right onto the shoulder and stopped beside a large oak tree. Sally unbuckled her seat beat, leaned across me and planted a two second long kiss on my lips. Then she sat back in her seat, refastened her seat belt and stared out through the windshield, hands folded neatly in her lap, as if nothing had happened.

"You can drive again now," she said after a moment. I just sat there staring at her.

"Drive," she insisted and I put the car in gear and headed back out onto the highway.

Just before I was about to ask a question, she spoke again.

"That was so you would know that I am not mad at you about anything we did. However, I am mad at you."

"What? Why?" I stammered.

"Like you don't know." She stared out the passenger window.

"No, really. I don't know."

She turned and glared at me.

"Yeah, right. You and mom, humping up a storm last night. Making all the noise in the world like I'm deaf or something. And right after you and I….after you and I…."

My dear Sally started crying.

"Oh, geez, Sally," I said, getting flustered myself. There was a gas station up ahead and I pulled the car into the lot. I turned to my daughter.

"God, Sally. She's my wife. What were you expecting?"

"I don't know," She sobbed. "It's just that hearing you two last night, it just hit me. She, mom, was making love to my boyfriend. My man. It hurt inside. In my gut."

I pressed back into my seat and stared at the car roof.

"Oh, Sally. This is my fault, I wasn't thinking. I just wasn't thinking. But what are we going to do now? I never had it in my mind to break up with your mom when I asked you to go with me. I guess I sort of assumed that we would have our love for each other on the side and your mom and I would just continue. I guess this is all very unfair to you."

"No, no," Sally shook her head. "I'm a big girl. A little naïve, but I'm an adult. I knew what I was getting into. It's just that I didn't expect you to have sex with her again so soon, especially after we, you know, last night…."

I sighed.

"Darling, I wish it had been as simple as just walking into the room and going to bed. That really was my intention. But your mom, she did herself up all nice a special to make up for fighting with me the other night.

"But I'll tell you a secret: I couldn't even get it up until I took a whiff of your panties."

She looked up at me, tears glistening in her big doe eyes.

"Really?"

"Really."

She gave me a tiny smile.

"So my panties helped?"

"Your panties helped. Look, I still have them with me." I reached into my pocket and pulled out the cum-stained garment she had given me. "My new good-luck charm."

She stared at the tiny garment in awe.

"I'm going to keep it with me at all times from now on. It's my most treasured possession."

She fingered the panty sitting in the palm of my hand.

"I suppose I can live with you and mom screwing. I mean, it's what you all are supposed to do right? Being married and all? But, can you two like do it more quietly so that I don't have to hear?"

"Uh, we weren't aware that you could hear us."

"Hah! In that house? I been listening to you all going at it all my life! I have to pull pillows over my ears just to get to sleep sometimes. Do you know how gross it is to hear your parents screwing?"

"Oh."

"Dad! You're embarrassed! Look at you!"

"Yeah, ah, look, we'd better get driving. My boss is gonna be wondering about me."

I had to put up with Sally singing "Daddy's embarrassed, Daddy's embarrassed," for the next ten minutes until we were at my office. At least my daughter, my girlfriend, wasn't mad at me anymore.

******

"I think about you all the time, you know."

We were sitting in my office. I was behind my desk reading a file. She was reclining on the sofa across from me, supposedly reading a novel. My office was pretty fair sized. I had moved up long ago from the sterile cubicles most of the staff was crammed into. As tax manager for the accounting firm I rated a picture window, a small conference table and the sofa on which I'd caught many a cat-nap after long nights.

Today's client was one of those pain-in-the-ass accounts. You'd be surprised how many companies do not take their accountant's advice and then bawl and scream at you when they owe money at tax time. My job today was to reduce one such joker's tax liability to zero and still keep his and my butts out of jail. I already knew there was nothing I could do, but I was required to put in the requisite slop time.

"Even while you're asleep?" I answered my daughter.

"Especially while I'm asleep." She let out one of those soft, dreamy noises that have hardened men's dicks since time immemorial. "Do you think about me all the time?"

"Since before you were born, Sweetheart. Since before you were born." I turned a few pages of the tax report.

"Aw, Daddy. You know what I mean."

"I do? What do you mean?" I grinned at her over the sheaf of papers. She stuck out her tongue at me and made a show of delving back into her book and ignoring me.

I continued staring at her sexy, reclining form for a few minutes. My daughter is astoundingly beautiful and shapely. I don't just say that as a parent doting over his child. She turns heads when she walks and I have considered buying a gun more than once during her high school dating career. Every boy in her school wants to go out with her and she has seen it as her moral imperative to tease the hell out of as many of them as possible. This she seems capable of doing just by breathing.

Sally was about 5'4'' and sported the classic "coca cola" body just like her mom. Her behind was a smooth round half moon and her breasts were pert, upstanding, hand size prizes. 34B was my guess. Her skin was evenly toned and the color of unshelled pecans. She kept her shoulder length black hair permed with a light wave and almost always wore it loose. She had a bright smile that captivated and deep brown eyes that always seemed to sparkle. My eyes roamed up her bare and slender legs, past toned thighs to where they met pink hot pants that barely covered her hips. Her belly was taut and flat and her breasts…oh, those lovely mounds gently shaped by her bra…they rose up and down right now, gently flowing with her breathing. I wondered what they looked like, those breasts. I remembered last night. I knew she was teasing me; letting me touch them, but not letting me see them. She seemed a pro at the art of enticement. Give a little, take a little. Keep the mystery going. Keep you enchanted.

75corner
75corner
120 Followers