All Comments on 'My Father Watches Porn?'

by MisterReason

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
uatu2545uatu2545over 12 years ago
Great story

Loved it! Enough action to keep me going, and a well built story as well. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
continue story

plz finish, is she pregnant, tattoo'd or what

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Ugh

Terrible. All I could think about was some Paki, or Taliban, and how nasty they smell all the time. Hairy pits? Terrible.

MadabouthairMadabouthairover 12 years ago
to anonymous ugh

You're a knucklehead. Your comment says alot about the kind of women you hange around with. Your ignorance is mindboggling. Taliban? WTF? Is this a snow day from school or something? Grow up.

I liked the story very much. Thanks.

peebudypeebudyover 12 years ago
hairy good!

omg...I love chicks with natural bushes and pit hair, but like your character, not a big fan of leg hair. this was a great story, and I hope the tease at the end means there will be a chapter 2. well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story!

What a wonderfully horny daughter. Every father should be so lucky. But I need to read more - my cock has enjoyed some sweet stroking and would love to feel my hand glide swiftly over it as I continue to read what happens next. You ave me trapped, horny and wanting them to fuck again. Thanks.

Love, Art. Find_two@hotmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
hairy women not my thing

it was a decent story...hairy women aren't my thing so i can't rate it very high

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Retro is good

I too am a child of the 60's (and before) and I certainly prefer my women to look like women. When I'm with a shaved woman I almost feel like a pedophile. I found it a good read and would certainly like another chapter or two.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I liked the story very much.

But u do need to write ch 2 .

Tell us what happen when she went to the bed room once again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Lois really got underneath my skin and I can't explain why???

I'd like to find her and end married, kids, etc... I don't think that I'd want to share with Dad though, sorry!

I prefer natural bush or slightly trimmed versus bald "seems so juvenile", shaved legs please, pits as described - shaved routinely I guess.

I'm not exactly sure where these two stood; it's implied that she took the initiative again; so a second round. But we don't know if that was it; definitely didn't seem like a lifetime commitment, so what exactly was going to happen in the future?

DKP

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
LOVE IT!!!!!!

Having a HAIRY 19 year old daughter fuck you would be HEAVEN!!!!! GREAT STORY!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Hot

Love the shaved legs but full bush on a voluptuous olive-skinned woman. It reminded me of a minister's wife I knew many years ago. She dripped gallons of creamy juice when she was hot, and her bush was wide, dark, and so thick. Some of the best I ever had. She was tight, and she would orgasm just when getting her thick dark nipples sucked. What a memory!

blaster666blaster666almost 5 years ago
Absolutely Fantastic

Truly enjoyed your story. *****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Pussies NEED hair.

Anonymous 1/25/12: go fuck yourself. I MUCH prefer to know I'm with a WOMAN, not a little pubescent girl. If she has a Happy Trail, all the better.

Why the hell do most of the women in the stories on this site have bald cunts???

If, and when I meet a woman with a bald pussy, there is no second date.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous