All Comments on 'My Father Watches Porn?'

by MisterReason

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Pussies NEED hair.

Anonymous 1/25/12: go fuck yourself. I MUCH prefer to know I'm with a WOMAN, not a little pubescent girl. If she has a Happy Trail, all the better.

Why the hell do most of the women in the stories on this site have bald cunts???

If, and when I meet a woman with a bald pussy, there is no second date.

blaster666blaster666almost 5 years ago
Absolutely Fantastic

Truly enjoyed your story. *****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Hot

Love the shaved legs but full bush on a voluptuous olive-skinned woman. It reminded me of a minister's wife I knew many years ago. She dripped gallons of creamy juice when she was hot, and her bush was wide, dark, and so thick. Some of the best I ever had. She was tight, and she would orgasm just when getting her thick dark nipples sucked. What a memory!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
LOVE IT!!!!!!

Having a HAIRY 19 year old daughter fuck you would be HEAVEN!!!!! GREAT STORY!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Lois really got underneath my skin and I can't explain why???

I'd like to find her and end married, kids, etc... I don't think that I'd want to share with Dad though, sorry!

I prefer natural bush or slightly trimmed versus bald "seems so juvenile", shaved legs please, pits as described - shaved routinely I guess.

I'm not exactly sure where these two stood; it's implied that she took the initiative again; so a second round. But we don't know if that was it; definitely didn't seem like a lifetime commitment, so what exactly was going to happen in the future?

DKP

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I liked the story very much.

But u do need to write ch 2 .

Tell us what happen when she went to the bed room once again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Retro is good

I too am a child of the 60's (and before) and I certainly prefer my women to look like women. When I'm with a shaved woman I almost feel like a pedophile. I found it a good read and would certainly like another chapter or two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
hairy women not my thing

it was a decent story...hairy women aren't my thing so i can't rate it very high

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story!

What a wonderfully horny daughter. Every father should be so lucky. But I need to read more - my cock has enjoyed some sweet stroking and would love to feel my hand glide swiftly over it as I continue to read what happens next. You ave me trapped, horny and wanting them to fuck again. Thanks.

Love, Art. Find_two@hotmail.com

peebudypeebudyover 12 years ago
hairy good!

omg...I love chicks with natural bushes and pit hair, but like your character, not a big fan of leg hair. this was a great story, and I hope the tease at the end means there will be a chapter 2. well done!

MadabouthairMadabouthairover 12 years ago
to anonymous ugh

You're a knucklehead. Your comment says alot about the kind of women you hange around with. Your ignorance is mindboggling. Taliban? WTF? Is this a snow day from school or something? Grow up.

I liked the story very much. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Ugh

Terrible. All I could think about was some Paki, or Taliban, and how nasty they smell all the time. Hairy pits? Terrible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
continue story

plz finish, is she pregnant, tattoo'd or what

uatu2545uatu2545over 12 years ago
Great story

Loved it! Enough action to keep me going, and a well built story as well. Keep writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous