My Fuckpig Weekend in Florida

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Master took his time, playing me like an instrument. Tickling my sides with the edge of his crop, all I could do was writhe in my bonds, struggling to no avail. I hate being tickled and the whimpers poured from my gagged mouth. I was struggling with the leather dancing against my skin but then the sting of the crop making contact with my ass broke me free from the torment of his devilish tickling. Going from one kind of pain to another so quickly made it all sink in.

"Watching you learn is making my cock hard pig," Master leaned down and hissed into my ear, a smile present in his tone.

My cunt was obviously dripping wet, Master kept pointing that out to me. It all sunk it. The struggling was useless, the pain tore through to my very core and it all started turning to pleasure. From behind my gag I was spouting nothing by sorrys to my Master. A heat was radiating from my ass, the welts burning bright on my pale skin, turning it a very pretty shade of crimson red. Each lash took me deeper until my screams turned into silence while my cunt oozed its slutty juices. Master knew it was time to switch things up, his little pain loving slut was enjoying itself and starting to tune out on all of it.

I could feel him undo my bonds, wrists first and then my ankles. My gag was undone and removed from my mouth, giving me time to adjust my jaw and swallow down some of my drool.

"Turn over, on your back," he said as I heeded his words and flipped over silently, grimacing in pain as my welted ass made contact with the bed underneath me.

My bonds were quickly reattached. Wrist and ankles to each corner of the bed once again, spread out in an X, my tits and cunt fully exposed to Master's sadistic whims. I felt wonderfully mentally numb, one foot into subspace, my brain turned away from thinking and focused just on being his dirty little plaything.

Master straddled my face, giving me his ass to rim and worship and I wasted no time burying my tongue as deep as I could in his asshole. I was in heaven. Tasting his skin once again, totally immobilized and vulnerable to him, my head swimming in submissive delight. And then his crop shattered that moment, landing with precision on my exposed cunt. I screamed into his ass, which he only pushed harder down onto me. The pain in my cunt was only greeted with another whack of his crop. I saw stars from the pain of it, my legs shaking against their bonds, trying desperately to protect myself from him but that was of course in vain.

And so I did all I could do, focus on his ass. Let the pain drive me to serve him better. Don't fight against it, accept it and let it flow through me. I got to work on my Master's ass, letting my tongue move across his ass, his taint, his balls with a renewed motivation, spurred on by Master's praise of me being a good little ass eating pig. His hands grabbed me by my nipples, slowly pulling them away from my body until it felt like he was going to pull them right off of my chest. His fingertips digging in my flesh, pinching my nipples, making me scream even more before letting go and letting me get back to worshipping his ass. Master says the vibrations from my screams directly into his asshole via my tongue are intensely pleasurable for him.

Shattered again by his crop landing on my already extremely tender cunt, I couldn't help by thrash against my restraints again. The pain reaching 10 in my head as I saw stars once again before my eyes from the sudden strike of pain. I tried to breathe through it, shaking my legs as if I could somehow shake the pain out through them, but it stayed with me as if my sore cunt was never going to feel normal again. But again, I went right back to Master's ass, calming myself down like a baby with a pacifier. Focus, focus, FOCUS. The words rang through my head, my mantra to get through the pain.

Master got up from his perch straddling my face and began undoing my restraints once again.

"Flip back over cunt," he said and the words made me wince on the inside as I flipped over back onto my hands and knees.

This time Master only attached my wrists to their respective corner attachments, leaving me face down with my ass in the air. A flutter filled my stomach when I felt Master pull my pretty plug out and generously slop a good amount of lube onto my exposed cunt. Before I could take a few deep breaths, I felt Master line his lubed fist up with my sloppy hole and work his hand wrist deep into me.

The feeling is like none other. A mix of pain, pleasure, pressure and stretching that makes me squeal out every single time. Being able to take Masters fist as well as I do was years in the making and that first feeling of being filled completely by him, puts me completely on the edge of cumming every single time. This evening was no different.

His fist began artfully working me from the inside out, an audible sound of just how sloppy wet I was filling the room. I could feel him twist his fist from side to side, grinding against the walls of my sloppily stretched out hole. His fingers open and close inside of me, pulling out to stretch me even more just to plunge back in violently. As he worked me faster and faster, deliberate in his movements, my need to cum rose up alongside with it.

It had been 48 days since my last orgasm. 48 long days. Master didn't keep in me in chastity, but merely made my life an orgasm free zone, after all why should he let his pig cum when she had not earned it and misbehaved? His fist though was about to change that. Almost as if my vocal chords were attached to my fisthole, the begging started escaping my mouth in muffled moans, asking him if I could finally cum.

"Please Master may I cum?" escaped from my lips, I am not even sure how many times, like a sex crazed puppet sitting on his fist.

He picked up his pace even more, wrecking my hole with his hand, causing lewd sounds to escape from my fisthole as I got more and more sloppy. The only sound louder was my incessant begging to cum which had now turned into sobbing pleas.

"Cum pig," Master forcefully uttered, his words making my body spasm into orgasm and unleash a torrent of cum from my cunt, leaking down onto the bed below me. Master was smart enough, of course, to put a towel under me beforehand as he knows how sloppy I get when used properly. I could feel his fist kick into an even higher gear, rearranging me from the inside out as I squealed like a little pig, my body reeling from the intensity of the orgasm he was forcing upon me.

"Don't you dare pull away," he barked at me, making note of how my body was involuntarily moving away from him.

I forced my weight back, using all my strength not to recoil as my orgasm took over my body even more. All I could do was cry out and bury my face into the blanket below it like the whorish pillow bitter I am. Master pulled his fist out of me quickly. The sound of my sloppiness was delightful, an audible plop of slutty juices. I could feel him shift his full weight onto the bed and his cock suddenly rammed into my ass. Every single last inch of him buried right into my fuckhole and instantly Master started fucking me hard, using the ass he owned and making me remember that very fact with every single pump.

Now that is a feeling, going from my cunt being brutalized to my ass being brutalized in a matter of only a few seconds. Nothing more than a vessel for my Master's pleasure and loving every second of it, I kept my face down in the bed and tried to spread my legs even more for him so he could really destroy my ass properly.

Master released my wrists from their confines and went back to fucking my ass, hard and unrelenting, resizing my fuckhole so that it obscenely stayed open all on its own. I could feel him pull out, snap a few pictures of his handiwork and then go back to filling me with every last inch of himself. I reached back with my hands, took a cheek in each one and pulled my ass open for him, wanting him to make me gape wide like I was born to. His thick cock owned my ass and each time he pulled out I could feel the rush of air enter me. I knew my ass was opened up depravedly wide and it felt amazing.

"Clean," he commanded as he moved from behind me, taking a seat on the bed, reclining with his cock presented to me, glistening in my ass slop.

My eyes lit up as I wasted no time sinking my lips down onto Master's thick cock, savoring the first taste of my ass slop of the evening. Sweet with a hint of salt, coating my mouth from the lube, I began licking every inch of Master's cock, letting the taste of it all fill my senses. It's like candy to me, a candy I cannot get enough of as I moved down, making sure to pay attention to his cum bloated balls. My mind blanks out when I am busy worshipping Master's cock, balls and ass like this. My empty head is filled with nothing but him, my zen place, my own personal nirvana so to speak.

Master shifted his weight so I could get at his ass more easily and bury my tongue where it is supposed to be. He is very thoughtful, I thought to myself almost giggling while I got to work licking as best I could before moving back up to his balls and cock.

Suddenly he got up from his perch on the bed, telling me to follow as he headed out onto the balcony. The air was crisp but still tolerable against my naked body as Master cracked a beer and lit a cigarette.

"Here pig," Master said pointing at the lounger in front of him. "Ass."

I didn't have to be told twice as I took my place on all fours, ass presented to him. He sunk his thick, rock hard cock into my already loosened fuckhole while felt the condensation from his beer drip and trickle down onto my back.

"Get to work pig," he said, taking a drag from his smoke.

I pushed my body back onto his cock till he was balls deep in my ass, letting the moment sink in along with him. The beautiful night time breeze, the sounds of the area around us, the cars driving by on the street below, none of them the wiser that just a few hundred feet away there was a fuckpig getting her ass reamed and gaped. It made me smile while I refocused on Master's cock in my ass.

I tried hard to keep my mouth shut as I bucked back against his cock, working myself all the way down on him and then all the way back up again, exactly like he trained me to. It was hard though and moans were escaping my mouth, met with reminders from him to keep quiet. His sternness to be quiet just added to everything though and made it all the more difficult for me to keep my slut mouth shut.

"Clean pig."

His words made me instantly spin around and replace my ass with my mouth as quickly as I possibly could. I could feel drops of beer splash down on me as he took a sip, the smell of smoke mixing in my nose along with the lingering smell of his piss on my skin, the taste of my own ass mixing with his pre cum in my mouth, my senses overwhelmed and loving every second.

"Ass," he said, causing me to turn around yet again, my gaped hole all too eager to swallow his thick cock.

All the way in balls deep, then all the way out to the very tip. I could feel every single inch of him as I continued bucking back on him once again, trying my best to fuck him while he continued to enjoy his beer and the evening air.

"Clean," his words came quickly again, making me spin around without missing a beat to yet again clean all my ass slop from his cock.

I slid my lips up and down his shaft, getting every last bit of my slop off of him I could before he turned around and presented his ass for me to worship yet again. I was being worked into an animalistic frenzy now, my tongue dancing up and down his crack, across his taint and back to his asshole again. He moved away and went back inside, me following hot on his heels like his obedient puppy dog.

Master plunked himself, obviously very relaxed, back onto the bed and grabbed his tablet.

"Worship pig," he said, not looking up from the screen while I took my place at the foot of the bed. "All of me," he continued on moving his foot towards me.

Contently I took his foot in my hands and slowly began taking each of his toes into my mouth, giving each moment the proper time it deserved. Everything slowed down around me. My breathing slowed, my movements became more deliberate and thought out, and everything took on a special tone inside of my head.

Now most women, even sluts, would get upset when the cock they are with isn't paying attention in the bedroom or is focused elsewhere. Not me. I knew Master was acutely aware of my every movement and what I was doing. He was paying attention through his touch. He was letting me be me. Letting me dote on him and serve him, without fussing about it. He was relaxing which just made me relax and let go along with him.

I worked my mouth from toe to toe, tasting the salt on his skin, while I moved along his foot and made my way up his leg. Kissing and licking the entire way until I reached his cock. I couldn't help but pause there for a while and take him into my mouth. Knowing better than to let my eagerness to devour every inch of him get the best of me, I moved down to his balls, taking each one into my mouth before moving down to his other foot to work my way back up his leg. As much as I love to worship at the altar that is his cock so to speak, every part of my Master's body demands my attention and that is what kept my focus, that is what held my delight in the moment as I yet again took each of his toes into my mouth and kissed my way up his leg to his torso.

Trying not to get in the way of his tablet and reading, I did my best to worship my way up, paying attention to his nipples as I know they are sensitive. When I went to move further, he stopped me, directing my right back to his nipple. It made me smile on the inside, knowing my ability to pay attention in the past lead me in the right direction, as it should. What good is a slave who doesn't pay attention after all?

"Ass pig," he finally chimed, putting down his tablet and breaking me away from my worship.

I turned around in front of him and mounted his cock facing away from him so that he could have a proper view of the fuckhole he owned getting gaped out on his cock. He slid in easily, without the need for any more lube, my asshole still slick from all the previous use of the evening albeit increasingly sore the more he destroyed me.

Slowly I worked myself down as far as I could onto his cock before rocking back up till he almost fell out of my ruined hole. Back down again, each inch making my cunt twitch in pleasure before coming back up again, each time increasing the pace but making sure to work all the way up till he was almost out of me before plunging back down onto him.

"Gape pig," he said in his monotone and firm way.

I gave myself a few more hard strokes on his cock while I reached back and spread my ass as wide as I could, bending over off of his cock. The feeling made me smile and drool like the sick little bimbo I am. That familiar feeling of cold air invading my hole, made me feel amazingly open while I proudly gaped for him.

"Clean your slop pig," he said after letting me stay there for a few seconds, ass pulled apart for his viewing pleasure.

I spun around, deliriously happy to get another taste of my sloppy hole off of his cock. I couldn't get enough of it; the taste of my ass, his precum, lube with a hint of my sloppy cunt as it had dripped down while I was impaled on him. He moved to let me get at his ass again, the greedy pig in me shoving my tongue as deep as I could into his ass.

"Let me see that sloppy cunt of yours," Master said, signaling for me to impale myself on his cock yet again.

This time I hopped on facing him as he could hurt my tits this way, I can be self-serving that way as I love having my tits abused while riding a cock. He felt amazing inside of my tender hole and I could feel myself getting more and more wet as I began riding his thick cock, my clit rubbing against the base of him, making me buck more and more. Master's hands came up to meet my nipples with his fingertips, grabbing them tight and pulling them once again, so hard it felt like he could have torn them off.

The pain grabbed at my core and coaxed me to beg to cum once again. He pulled harder and with it he pulled my orgasm out of me as well.

"Cum," he said, pulling even harder.

And cum I did, rocking harder and harder on his cock, my body taking on a mind of its own like a girl possessed.

"You're going to make me cum too pig," he said, signaling me to get off of him.

I sat back and watched Master's cock explode into orgasm, pumping rope after rope of glorious cum onto his stomach, coating himself with a massive load, filling his belly button even. It was like a work of art to me. The size of his cumshots always spark a twinkle of amazement in my eyes and I was staring at it like a ravenous dog.

"Feed."

It was all I needed to hear and I descended on him, lapping up my reward off of his body. Master has the sweetest tasting cum, the exact flavour hard to explain. Mild and sweet it danced on my tongue as I took my time, playing with my food, slurping it up out of his belly button. I could feel it dripping down my chin and getting on my face as I took the time to swallow a mouthful before going back to get the rest. Not a drop missed. Every last bit licked up and swallowed down and when I finally sat up, the biggest smile spread across my face.

"Thank you Master," was all I could say. Then again, it was all I needed to say. He had just given me exactly what I needed and I playfully collapsed on the bed next to him, wiping the excess cum off of my face and licking my fingers clean.

"You're welcome pig," Master said back, hearing the sincerity in my gratitude.

I curled up in bed quietly next to Master, half watching the sports highlights with him, half falling asleep from my use, until it was time for bed. I fell asleep smiling, wondering what the rest of the weekend would hold and looking forward to some time at the beach the next day.

I awoke in the morning to the feeling of Master's fingers running through my hair, roughly grabbing at it, forcefully pulling me out of my slumber. No words needed to be said, it is how I love to be woken up by him. Sleepily I sat up and padded over to his side of the bed to for my morning wakeup call with his cock and took his soft cock into my mouth hungrily, instantly feeling it begin to stiffen against my tongue. I forced my throat as far down onto his cock as I could, gagging so my mouth would start to drool on his cock, lubing it so I could milk him of my breakfast.

I love cum. No matter what time of the day it is, I LOVE it. But there is something about getting a hot load first thing in the morning shot off into my mouth that really makes me happy. It sets the tone for my day, I start Master's day off on the right foot and it ignites my cum hunger for the rest of the day because once I get one load in me, I need more like a hooked junkie.

I worked my mouth up and down on Master's thick cock, stroking up from the base while my mouth got more and more wet, the thought of his cum shooting down my throat making me drool like Pavlov's dog hearing a bell.

"Here's your breakfast pig," Master's words making me work his cock all the more harder while I tried not to smile with his cock in my mouth.

His cock started shooting a steady shot of cum into my mouth, filling it with a surprising amount which I was all too eager to swallow down while I continued sucking cum from his cock until he was completely drained. I licked the tip clean before raising my head with my cum drunk smile, wiping the dribble of it off of my chin.

"Thank you Master," I bubbled out at him, pleased with myself and the cum sitting in my tummy, while I cuddled back up in bed next to him.