My Fuckpig Weekend in Florida

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get over here and eat my ass pig," Master said, breaking me away from my pussy buffet.

I quickly plodded over on all fours to my spot behind Master, spreading his ass with my hands before burying my face between his checks, my tongue hungrily tasting his ass, savoring it, all the while taking note of the slut still slurping on his cock while he guided her deeper and deeper onto it. The further I could see her slide down on his thick cock, the more intensely I found myself eating Master's ass as I got more and more turned on watching another slut worship his cock.

Master turned around and presented his slobber covered cock to me, which I instantly sunk my mouth hole onto. The slut behind him started taking my place eating Master's ass at his encouragement. I half wondered if she had ever given a proper rim job before and hoped she was trying as hard as I do to sink her tongue in his asshole. Each time I pulled away from Master's cock, I could see her between his legs, licking away and it only drove me down on his cock deeper.

He turned around and gave me his ass, letting us switch methods of worship once again. Instantly I could hear the slut slurping away on his cock, yet again making me drive my tongue in Master's ass even more, working it in and out as much as I could. The sounds of her pleasing his thick cock was just driving me forward more intensely, I could feel my cunt dripping slutty juices down onto the floor beneath me.

Moving away from us, Master told us to start eating each other's fistholes. The slut in front of me looked dazed, as if she had never been used before, slobber trailing down her chin from sucking Master's thick cock.

"Lay down," I guided her, as she clearly was in pure submissive mode and wouldn't do it on her own.

I straddled her, wiggling my dripping wet cunt all over her face with a playful hump before completing the 69, licking her gash. She was as dripping wet as I was, not that I was surprised and she smelled even more like wanton sex now that her juices were flowing. I could hear Master grabbing a condom and tear it open. This slut was really going to get used now.

"Sit up slut," Master said as he joined us on the floor, lining up with the slut's wet cunt.

As he slid his thick cock into her, I slowly dragged my sloppy fisthole across her face, coating her in my depraved cunt slop before resting on her mouth while Master started fucking her tight slit. She instantly started to moan, her teeth grazing my cunt each time.

"Watch your teeth slut," I said kindly before letting her have my cunt again. If there is one thing Master has taught me, it's that teeth have no place in oral and after experiencing it myself, I had to agree with him fully.

Still her teeth dragged on my cunt, but I realized she probably couldn't help it as Master was really fucking her hard and so I just gave into it, bending down to lap at her clit while Master pounded her deep.

"Can I please cum?" I could feel her moan into my cunt.

"Yes fuckslut." Master sneered at her while he kept fucking her.

She wasn't a loud cummer like I tend to be, but the vibrations of her moans felt nice on my wet cunt regardless as her orgasm ripped through her.

Master got up, taking the condom off as he did. Goodie, I thought to myself. It was my turn to be fucked. This slut was going to see how a real slut gets used now. He grabbed one of the extra-large rubber plugs from off the bed and shoved it in the slut's cunt. I could tell from the sound coming from her mouth that she wasn't used to the intrusion of toys so large, but it was going to stay there no matter what noise came out of her. He came around behind me and shoved his cock in my ass while the slut beneath me continued trying to lick my cunt. His thickness sent a stream of juices out on my cunt for the slut to lap up. Master's cock always turns me instantly into a sloppy puddle of juices the second he fills me and the whore underneath me was getting quite the treat in my mind. I propped myself up, really presenting my anal hole to Master's cock as he fucked me harder and harder, loosening up my ass for what was to come before pulling out and getting up.

"On the bed pig," Master said to me. "On the edge, on all fours."

I got up and positioned myself on the bed just how he instructed me to. I knew what was coming, as Master and I had discussed it on so many different occasions, and I was excited for it. My cunt was really dripping down my legs as I heard Master instruct the slut in behind me and the familiar sound of the bottle of lube being opened as he put a generous amount onto her hand.

"Stick your fist into her cunt, slut," Master said to her, but judging from her slow movements, I could tell she would need some help.

She started slowly, with just a few fingers before putting the tips of all of them in my cunt, her nails catching my delicate skin. Some coaching would be needed I instantly thought.

"Just put your hand into a duckbill and form a fist once you get your hand in there," I coaxed her gently.

Still she was tediously moving at a snail's pace, so I did what any helpful fellow fuckpig would do. I grabbed her wrist and popped her hand into my cunt for her. I am a take charge kind of pig when it is necessary and I heard Master giggle at my own eagerness to be fisted. She wiggled her fist around inside of me as best she could, but she would definitely need some practice.

Master took his place between the slut and I, straddling my ass and lining his rock hard cock up with my fuckhole which gave the slut perfect access to rim his ass. This was the moment I had been waiting for, to finally feel a slut jerk off Master's cock in my ass through my cunt. Something about knowing Master was having his cock pleasured while getting his ass licked sloppily just made me tingle and turned me on like never before.

Master pushed his cock into my extremely tightened up hole and instantly put me on cloud nine causing a squeal of delight to leave my lips. I felt so incredibly full as Master started pounding his cock in and out of my ass, guiding the slut to work her fist in my cunt harder as he did. It was more than I imagined it to be and I started bucking back against them uncontrollably. My holes were being destroyed and I wanted more and more. I could hear the sounds of Master's cock working in and out of my anal fuckhole and the slut's fist in my cunt and it pushed me over the edge. I could only imagine what the depraved scene must have looked like. Me bent over, being fucked and fisted with my ass in the air, moaning like a wild animal in heat with Master being rimmed while he worked my ass over hard. The realization of one of my most depraved fantasies pushed me right over the edge.

"Master, can I please cum?" I screamed out. "Please I need to cum so badly." I begged.

"Cum you fucking pig," Master commanded. "Cum all over my cock in your whore ass."

It was all I needed to hear. Master's words unleashed an orgasm through me that shook me to my core and he just kept fucking me harder and harder, destroying my ass while I squirted down the sluts arm, her fist still embedded deep in my cunt. A guttural moan came out of me as my legs started to shake. This is what I was BORN to do. This is the use I dream of day in day out and realizing it made me cum in the most primal way possible.

Master then pulled out of me and unleashed a torrent of cum onto my back. Every single drop of it made my own orgasm reverberate through my body even more. I could feel a warm puddle of Master's precious cum covering my lower back and he stepped away and the slut slid her hand out of my cunt. The cold air hit my holes and I could feel just how ruined they were which made me smile even more.

"Lick all that cum up slut," Master said to the slut as he took a spot lying on the side of the bed to watch two sluts properly share his precious gift.

"But make sure you share it with me," I chimed in. I wasn't about to let some cumdump hog all the spoils.

She got up, stumbling slightly. She was still in her daze, obviously reeling from what she had just experienced. Slowly she began lapping the cum off of my back, making sure to share it with me until my mouth was full of Master's delicious cum. I pulled her down onto the bed in front of me and squeezed her cheeks so she would open her mouth, letting his cum drip past my lips and into her waiting mouth. I wanted to swallow it all down like a greedy cum receptacle, but I knew Master was still intently watching and I always love putting on a show for him. My mouth empty, I bent down and gave her a deep kiss, snaking my tongue into her mouth to lap back up some of his cum to swallow down before sitting up, a huge smile on my face as I looked at Master for approval. His smile said it all back to me.

She was spent and laid on the bed next to Master. But I wasn't quite done with her yet and I moved down towards her still leaking cunt. What better way to teach a slut how to fist, than to fist her yourself and teach by example?

I pushed a few fingers into her cunt, testing the waters as I talked her through it.

"See what I mean slut? You make a duckbill and push in, forming a fist as you go wrist deep," I said as I pushed my fist totally inside of her, making her squirm at the intrusion, her body totally stiff from the unexpected fisting. "See how I curled my nails away from you as I did that?" I continued on. All she could do was nod and squeak out a little yes as I started working my fist around her cunt forcefully.

I leaned in and took her clit in my mouth, sucking on it while I began pulling my fist in and out of her soaked cunt. It took no time at all and the punching of my fist against her g spot made her cum and squirt right into my mouth. She was bitter and salty tasting, a hint of piss perhaps, I thought to myself as I took it all into my mouth.

I pulled my fist out, pleased with myself as I looked up at Master as if to say "Look what I just did Master." I can be such a proud little pig sometimes it even makes me giggle.

We laid there for a few minutes, small talking as we recovered from our fuckfest. Luckily Master chirped in that he had an early morning golf game and would have to head to bed soon. The slut took the hint and got up to collect her clothes. I wondered what was going through her brain. She just got the fuck of her lifetime, her legs were wonky as she tried to get dressed, hair disheveled and makeup running down her face. It was quite the sight to see and out the door we sent her into the night.

I curled up in bed next to Master, still smiling ear to ear. Master had a very early morning golf game and we were both happily spent, lying in bed chatting about the night's events until we turned off the lights and fell asleep.

I awoke in the morning not to the usual tug on my hair and Master's morning wood but to the sounds of him already getting ready to head out. It was early, very early, and he had a tee time booked at a local course. I wanted to protest not being fed my usual breakfast of his hot cum, but I sleepily cuddled into bed and listened to him getting ready instead. I was tired from the night's activities and really did appreciate him letting me get the extra sleep. Half asleep I told him to have fun golfing and drifted off to sleep.

When I opened my eyes again, the room was quiet and a few hours had passed on the clock. Still morning but a far cry from the early time it was when I first opened my eyes. I reached down between my legs, pleasantly delighted by the drool of slutty juices pooled in my cunt. I was sore and horny, exactly how I should be every morning when I wake up. I licked my fingers clean, putting a smile on my face before I hopped out of bed to start my day. Master was going to be golfing all morning and then had afternoon errands to run so I planned on talking a nice stroll on the beach to keep myself occupied.

I hopped in the shower to wash the night before off of my skin. My body was sore and still bruised from Master's leather which made me feel wonderful. It made me feel alive and owned and cared for. Exactly how a submissive should feel. I did my hair and make-up before laying out my outfit to put on. A tight white tank top with a navy blue miniskirt covered in ruffles, the perfect outfit for a lazy walk on the beach.

I stepped out onto the patio to check out the weather and read a few emails on my cell before heading out for a while. I heard a sound inside the hotel room and was surprised that Master was back and had already finished his early morning round of golf.

"You're still here cunt?" Master said with a smile, surprised that I hadn't already set out on my own.

"Yes Master, but I am going out right away to find some food," I replied, my tummy grumbling to remind me it was later in the morning than I thought.

Or at least that's what my plan was until I watched Master take off his shorts and relax in bed, cock out and half hard already, waiting for my mouth. I quickly stripped off the clothes I had just put on before, hopping up in bed with Master, at His feet, taking his cock into my mouth without a single word or command needed. I know what is expected of me when his cock is out like that and would never flinch at a chance to taste his cock, balls and ass while he casually relaxes.

The taste of his sweat from a morning spent golfing filled my senses. His skin was salty and sweet which just made me drool down on his cock even more as I worked my mouth up and down his thick shaft. I made sure to clean up the mess of my spit pooling down on his balls, taking each one in my mouth before moving down to tongue his ass, licking back up to his balls each time I needed to take a breath. His cock got harder as I worked my way from his ass to his balls and back up his thick shaft.

Master shifted in bed and got up, leaving me and my drooling mouth fuckhole on the bed, wondering what he was doing but I knew better than to leave my place on all fours, back to the room. Turns out he was grabbing the lube and before I could wonder anymore, Master drove his thick cock balls deep into my ass making me squeal in the painful delight of being completely filled by him. He wasted no time at all ruining my ass, pounding his cock as deeply as possible before pulling all the way out just to plunge himself all the way back in again. The pain melted away as the delicious pleasure of being his fuckhole took over, my ass opening up completely to his brutality.

He pulled out and flipped me onto my back, pushing my legs back with his shoulders as he pushed his rock hard cock back into my ass deeper than ever with the leverage this new position gave him. The depth he was hitting pushed me back into the painful and pleasurable heights only his cock can give me. That pain was what my body needed to start building up a powerful orgasm and in no time at all I was begging to cum like the desperate pig I am.

"Cum pig," Master growled at me as he pushed even deeper into me, bottoming out as I took the full length of his thick shaft.

A throbbing started deep inside me as the orgasm tore through my fuckholes and into my brain. He didn't let up at all, if anything it made him fuck me even harder, coaxing his own orgasm as he pulled out of me and had me sit up to receive his hot cum. Ropes of cum filled my mouth as he pulsed a big load across my tongue, the taste making me want to cum again all on its own. Master nodded at me when he was done, letting me know I could swallow my treat as he left to go wash up in the bathroom.

I was quite the happy pig as I hopped off the bed to straighten myself out. Master still had errands to run which left me with the afternoon to go out for a walk and get some food to eat. As much as a load of cum is the perfect meal for a cumpig, my grumbling tummy was telling me I needed something a little more substantial. I fixed my hair and make-up, which had smeared a little on my face from Master's rough use and got my little outfit back on. As much as I wanted to hang out naked, clothes are required for some silly reason. I grabbed my pretty princess plug and slid it into my ass, but it fell right out as much as I tried to hang onto it. Master had completely gaped me out and I didn't have a hope in hell of keeping it in so I put it back on the counter, grabbed my purse and left to go about my afternoon leaving Master to take care of his errands.

It was incredibly hot out and I was glad I decided to enjoy the day outside before having to return to the cold of Minnesota. I grabbed a lunch to eat down on the beach and headed out to find a nice quiet patch of sand to relax on. It was quiet on the beach, lots of surfers out in the waves but only a few people stretching down the long coast line.

I started my walk down the shore, taking the time to enjoy the view while I got lost in my own thoughts of the past few days at Master's feet. I walked and walked in hopes of maybe finding a surfer out of the water who I could offer a surprise blowjob to, but none were to be found. I was happy just to be on my walk regardless and before long I turned looking behind me, surprised how far I had gone, realizing a good chunk of time had passed and that Master would be done his errands soon. I turned back and strolled back from where I came, taking my time as I enjoyed the ocean water on my feet.

I returned to the room to find Master back from running errands and napping in bed. I quietly stripped off my clothes and joined Master in bed. My walk in the sun had worn me out as well and I knew I could use a nap, falling asleep in no time at all.

I woke up to the sounds of Master getting out of bed. It was already dark out and our simple nap had turned into a nice long sleep. My hand wandered down to my little wet pussy to play with it while I woke up a little more. I was soaked, as usual, and it put a little smirk on my face while I brought my fingers to my mouth to give myself a taste.

"You should get up and get ready to go out cunt," Master said, his voice reminding me that he had plans for us that evening.

Of course I never forgot about our plans, how could I? Master was taking me to a sex shop and I got out of bed to get ready faster than a little kid being told it's time to go to the candy store. I picked out a skin tight mini dress that I knew would show off every curve and barely cover my ass and went to fix my hair and make-up in the bathroom while Master got dressed to go out. I was smiling like the silly bimbo I am getting ready thinking about the new slutwear I wanted to buy and the prospect of getting a new shiny toy to play with.

"Ready cunt?" Master asked.

"Yes Master," I said as I slid on a pair of heels and pushed my princess plug into place. Keeping it in was going to be a bit of a challenge, my ass loose from Master's thick cock abusing it all weekend, but I wasn't about to go to a nice store without some jewelry on so to speak.

We got into the car and started to drive across the city to the store Master had wanted to take me to and pulled up outside the Hustler store. I was delighted as I had never been and it is hard to find a quality sex shop back home.

I adjusted my dress as I stepped out of the car, pulling it up a little bit to show off my ass better and followed behind Master inside. I could have squealed when I took a look around, it truly is a shopping paradise for little fuckpigs. I took my time looking around at all the slutwear, picking out a pink fishnet mini dress, a silver strapless mini dress that was metallic and slightly sheer when the light hit it and a burgundy school girl mini skirt that I knew would never cover my ass, all with Master's approval. We then headed up to the second floor where all the toys were. My eyes went wide looking around at everything. They had crystal encrusted vibrators, a wall of glass toys, dildos in every colour and butt plugs galore. Most of the items I had seen at some point in my life but my eyes went straight to the glass toys.