My Fuckpig Weekend in Florida

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Master hopped out of bed to get ready for his day golfing, leaving me to laze in bed and get a little more sleep. It was my job to keep myself entertained that day while he was busy at the course. But at that moment I was more than happy to snuggle into the sheets a little longer, letting their softness dance across my bruised ass while I played with my soaking wet cunt.

"Ok cunt, I will be gone most of the day," Master said as he gathered his things up to get out the door. "Have fun at the beach and I will see you later."

I smiled at him lazily from bed and told him to have fun golfing, my tummy grumbling at me telling me it was time to think about getting out of bed myself. Cum isn't enough, as much as I wished it was, for breakfast especially if I was to spend the day in the hot Florida sun and so I pulled myself from bed and went to wash the depravity from the evening before off of my body.

The warm water felt amazing as it fell down my abused body. I paid special attention to my holes, tender as they were, they needed the extra care as I soaped myself up and down from head to toe. I ran a razor over anywhere that needed it, making sure I was smooth just as Master expects me to be, before stepping out, totally refreshed. Drying my hair in a towel, I walked out into the main room to inspect my body in the long mirror hanging on the wall. As expected, much to my delight, my ass was like a beautiful painting splattered with purples and blues, bruising from Master's hands and leather the night before. I ran my fingertips over each of them, pushing in, wincing a little from the pain but smiling the entire time at his handiwork before returning to the bathroom to finish getting ready for my day.

Hair dried, make up done, copious amounts of sunscreen worked into my pale skin. A natural redhead is no friend to the sun and the idea of Master abusing me while sunburned had me reapplying generous amounts to my body. I grabbed my princess plug and filled my ass with it, the cold steel making me pucker around it as it plopped into my stretched hole. At first I worried that it would not stay in, Master's thick cock always makes me loose for days, but thankfully I was still tight enough to hold it in.

I slid on my bright red string bikini bottom, the base of the plug peeking out from each side of it, making me smile at the obscene sight of it. I was at the same time suddenly a little self-conscious about my bruises. The bright red thong would draw attention at the beach but the bruises would keep the eyes watching I knew. I didn't know those people after all, I would never see them again, so what if they stare? I smiled and gave myself a playful smack on the ass while I kept getting dressed. A simple black triangle bikini top pushed my tits up and put them on display nicely. I looked ready for my day at the beach, but couldn't simply walk there half naked I realized giggling. Master's early morning cum had made me giddy and dumber than usual.

I pulled on an extremely short pair of denim cutoffs, my ass cheeks hanging out the bottom of them and put on a creamy white crochet see through tank top. If I have to wear clothes, they sure as hell aren't going to cover me up much. Ready to turn some heads, I grabbed my beach bag and went out to start my day in search of some breakfast and coffee before heading to the beach a few blocks from our hotel.

After a few avocado laden tacos, an iced coffee and a beer, I was on my way to the beach ready to enjoy my alone time laying in the sun and frolicking in the waves. The beach was crawling with families however. Suddenly my self-consciousness flooded back into my head. So many kids everywhere, I envisioned them asking their mommies why their daddies are staring at that girl with the bruised bottom. The idea made me laugh at the same time as I knew the daddies would be looking and hopefully the mommies would be too. I started walking down the beach, away from the crowds until I found my own patch of sand to seek solace on.

I peeled my clothes off, revealing my itty bitty bikini underneath to the gorgeous sun. It was a perfect day. Hot with a breeze. The ocean in front of me, surfers in the distance, it was a picture to be soaked in as I adjusted my plug, half forgetting where I was, but almost certain no one saw anyways. I went and tested the water. It was cold but inviting as I ventured a little deeper, each step a little challenging from the riptide pulling at my legs. I went up to my waist and appreciated the cold water, soothing my bruised ass, making my plug dance a little in my ass as the waves hit my body.

A big splash of salt water hit my face, making me sputter at the salty invasion into my mouth. Damn it clumsy bimbo slut strikes again, I thought to myself with a giggle. My hands traveled under the water, moving the back of my thong out of the way, my fingers dancing around the edge of my plug, coaxing it from its place in my ass. I stood there and looked back at the shore, working my plug in and out of my ass slowly, not all the way out, just enough to stretch my hole at the plugs widest point before pushing it back in. All those people, on the beach, none of them realizing I was standing there fucking my sore hole, my other hand finding its way to my clit, working it at an equally slow pace.

It felt amazing. The cold ocean water swirling around me, the hot sun above, my hands making my body twitch as I slowly edged myself while staring at all the people on the shoreline. A wave crashed in behind me, catching me off guard, making me lose my balance. My plug popped back into my asshole and my edging was broken making me smile as I decided to head back to my towel and soak in the sun. I got out just as a group of people walked past me, a hush of giggles following as I strutted in front of them. Was it the bruises? Was it the plug? Was it my thong? Did I care? No. I just smiled, not even looking over at them as I made my way to my spot in the sand, shaking the excess water off of me before sprawling out on my back, legs spread wide like a depraved little starfish in the sun.

Normally when I am away from my Master, my mind races at a thousand thoughts per second, but laying there in the sun, my slutty mind was completely blank, I was perfectly content. I could feel the bruises on my ass every time I moved, even just a little bit, and it just made me even happier. The plug in my ass was making my holes throb and me smirk even more as I flipped over on my towel onto my tummy so that any passersby's, if they looked just right, would share in my fun even if it was just as a passing glance.

I don't know how much time had passed, I could have spent the entire day there on the beach but I knew Master would be back at the hotel soon and so I decided to get up and take one last dip in the ocean before heading back up the beach to the hotel.

I didn't bother putting my shorts back on as I walked up the shoreline, I figured I would give the entire beach one last view of my bruised, plugged ass and made sure I had an extra wiggle in my step as I walked past anything that had a cock there that afternoon. It made me smile, seeing the heads turn out of the corner of my eye, even if none of them were brave enough to ever approach a whore like me, at least I knew their cocks wanted to.

I put my shorts and tank top back on at street level and headed back up the street, grabbing an iced coffee along the way before getting back to the hotel. I opened the door to a very quiet room, Master was already back from golfing, napping in bed from his day. I snuck past him and out onto the balcony, I had some work to do before I dared lay down for a nap alongside him.

In the weeks leading up to our Florida get away, I had been busy contacting other sluts in the area, hoping to arrange a dirty threesome for us while we were in town. Another sub for Master to play with alongside myself who was open minded, willing to try new things, clean shaven and in good shape. Easy enough one would think, but finding the perfect fit was still difficult. Finally, we narrowed it down to another submissive, older at the age of 56 and far less experienced than myself, but seemed very curious about the lifestyle, albeit very shy about it. Perfect, a slut that I can show off in front of and I knew Master would show her exactly how dirty little fuckpigs should be used. I didn't know her by anything but Pink but that didn't really matter to me at all. A slut was all she would be referred to and she was in for quite the night.

I had been casually texting with her all day long, teasing her, making her excited for the evening. A rough plan to meet up for a drink was made for around 9 pm, I really don't think she knew what she had signed up for. We knew her hard limits of course and what she was curious about, but Master and I play with very few limits with each other and I was excited to put on a show.

I decided to lay down in bed beside Master for a nap, the sun of the day wore me out and so I crept back into the room, stripping out of my clothes so I was properly naked as I am always expected to be when around him and laid down next to him for some rest, my hand down between my legs keeping my clit busy while I tried to fall asleep.

I woke up feeling Master stirring in bed next to me, confused and not knowing what time it was as I reached for my phone. It was still early, but the sun had already escaped past the horizon. The slut had texted a few times and I texted back asking if she would like to meet for a drink somewhere first. She hesitated in her texts back, cold feet rearing its ugly head threatening our fun. Thankfully Master took charge, grabbing my cell from me, telling me to hurry and go do my enemas and prep for the evening. I smiled at him, relieved he was going to handle the slut as he was so much better at being convincing than I was, after all, years prior it was me that needed the convincing.

I went to the washroom, closing the door behind me and went about the process of filling and unfilling the enema bag into my ass, getting my hole ready for another night of abuse. Master left me to do so in private this time around until I was almost finished when he poked his head into the room asking how much long I would be. In the short amount of time I was tending to my clean up, Master had convinced the slut of the good time she would be missing out on and set plans for a little after 9 at a bar close to our hotel for a drink.

"I am almost done Master," I said with a smile. "Just have to fix my hair and make-up and get dressed."

I knew to be quick. We didn't want to keep our slutty fucktoy waiting after all. I left the bathroom to get ready, Master taking my place to have a shower and get ready as well. I picked out a grey striped, skin tight mini dress that was nice and low to show off my perky tits. As small as I am in stature, I have nice big breasts for my frame and love showing them off every chance I get. They bugled nicely out the top, my nipple ring showing clearly through the fabric, screaming for attention. I fixed my hair and makeup as Master finished up in the shower and got dressed. A pair of heels topped off my outfit but there was still something missing from my look.

I looked around the room, looking for something to complete my outfit, and my eyes quickly rested on my shiny princess plug.

"Master, can I please wear my plug out?" I asked, already knowing the answer. Master had me buy it so that I could show my slutty little ass off more appropriately after all. What better object than a massive chrome plug topped off with a pale pink rhinestone to make it really pop?

"Of course," he replied, the plug already sliding into my ass.

I texted the slut to say we were on our way as we left the hotel room and walked down out to the car. A little case of nerves fluttered through my tummy as I took my seat next to Master in the car. We had never met another submissive slut before together and I had always envisioned how it would go. I wanted things to go perfectly and it was making my mind race. But a few deep breaths and the nerves settled again. I knew exactly how Master expected me to behave and how to show our slutty friend a great time and a good slutty sub would just mimic me, listen to Master and try to keep up. I knew then we were in for a great evening.

We pulled up to the bar and I stepped out the car and followed Master in through the front. I could feel my skirt ride up as I walked, but knew not to pull it down. It stopped below the curve of my ass, my plug moving with every step, putting an extra wiggle in my walk as I tried to bring as much attention to my backside as we walked through the bar and took a seat on the patio in the back. Out of the way and quiet so we wouldn't be disturbed. The slut was on her way, we had apparently beaten her but she didn't keep us waiting long.

"There she is," Master said, nodding in the direction of an older woman walking out onto the patio.

I could tell that she dressed up for us in a purple short skirt with no panties, tighter shirt and a pair of heels. She was over 25 years my senior but her shy, submissive demeanor instantly shone through as she took a seat at the table. No woman dresses like that unless she wants to be fucked and I started getting excited that perhaps Master would finally get to play with two subs for a change.

Small talk was made first to loosen up the slut at the table. But that quickly graduated into chatting about dominance and submission. I listened from across the table as she spoke about her likes and dislikes, her words dripping with a need to submit but clearly with a lack of experience. She was shy and nervous but I knew exactly where she was coming from, as that had been me at one point in my life. Needing to be used and abused but lacking any man to lead me down a path of depravity and reveal my true self. Her curiosities were still tame compared to the debauchery that makes my cunt drip but far from vanilla.

Master spoke to her with this devilish smile in his voice. He has this way of cutting through the bullshit and straight to your desires that makes you need to drop to your knees even more. Master started talking about me, as if I were just a doll sitting on the other side of the table and about my own personal journey. I suddenly found my cunt throbbing and me almost blushing. I had never heard Master speak that way about me to another person, almost as if he was showing me off like the object he owns and it was making me incredibly hot. I smiled and added in my own bits to the conversation, a big smile plastered on my little bimbo face as I sipped on my drink.

"Well, are you going to join us at our hotel slut?" Master asked as we finished out drinks with a smile.

"Yes," she said a noticeable nervousness in her word.

We all got up and headed out of the front of the bar together. It must have been a sight. Couple walks in and leaves with an older slut, clearly about to fuck her brains out. Again it just made me wiggle my ass even more with each step.

She hopped in her car across the street and followed Master and I back to the hotel, meeting us in the parkade. I watched her as she nervously got out of her car and despite loosening her up with conversation over a drink, I could tell she was still unsure of what she got herself into and for some reason that made me smile even more. Despite being decades younger than her, I knew exactly what was going through her head as I was once like her, an inexperienced sub meeting strangers for sex and dripping wet in nervousness from it all.

"Aren't you going to show her your pretty jewelry pig?" Master asked me smiling as we waited for the elevator.

"Oh yes of course. Master just let me get it, isn't it pretty?"" I said smiling back as I lifted up the back of my dress to show off the sparkling jewel butt plug filling my ass.

"Yes that is very nice," she murmured back. I can only imagine what was going through her mind at that point as I put my dress back down stepping into the elevator.

We all got out and walked into the hotel room, Master closing and locking the door behind us and getting to work putting on some music to drown out the noise that was about to erupt in the room.

I was hot on slut's tail following her into the rest of the room as I stripped out of my dress. There was no time to waste and now was not the time for chit chat, it was my job to make the slut feel comfortable and so I instantly grabbed her and started kissing her.

I caught her off guard but she quickly returned it and shoved her tongue into my mouth. I grabbed her tits to try to see what she had hiding underneath her top. She was big breasted, natural but wearing a bra so obviously needed the support.

"What is our guest still doing dressed cunt?" Master asked as he walked into the room, noting that she was the only one still dressed.

I smiled as I reached for her top and flipped it up over her head. She took off her bra and released her big, albeit slightly sagging, fun bags from their confines. We stood there, for a second, comparing tits as she continued getting undressed.

"Yours are so nice and perky," she commented, a tinge off self-consciousness in her voice.

"Well your body looks great, very sexy and curvy," I reassured her. And it was the truth. Although she wasn't in perfect shape, for a woman in her late 50's she was still attractive. She was clean shaven much to my delight. I had told her prior that Master expects our playmates to be smooth and she obviously took note and followed instruction.

I directed her towards the bed and straddled her as she lay down on her back, continuing to kiss her while I held her wrists down beside her head. Normally I am not very aggressive, but at the same time I know there is a time and a place for everything and I know what makes me feel comfortable when I am nervous as a sub. And so I did my best to make her comfortable, pinned with zero control over me kissing her while Master finished his own prep. But my half assed show of dominance was quickly cut short and Master's voice cut through everything.

"On the floor pig," Master said. It was all he needed to say to make my cunt start to flood with slutty juices.

"You better follow suit," I said to the slut with a smile as I got off from on top on her and made my way down to the floor, crawling on my hands and knees until I was in front of Master.

"Aren't you going to introduce yourself to the cunt properly pig?" Master said playfully.

Instantly I knew exactly what he meant. There is only one way for a fuckpig to greet her new playmate, with a tongue buried in her snatch.

"Let me taste your pussy," I smiled at her.

She was nervous still and awkward in her place on hands and knees, a position she assumed just as I knew she would, following me down onto the floor in front of Master. She bent over in front of me on all fours and my mouth quickly snaked its way to her already wet cunt, getting its first taste of pussy in what felt like forever. She tasted strong with desire, her smell filled my senses as I tried to relax her with my tongue a little bit, dancing it across her clit and back down her slit to bury back in her cunt. This wasn't about her though in my mind, this was about Master and I was getting more and more excited about him having both of us to use. That very thought drove me to lick her more and more intensely until she was starting to purr from it all.

"Can I please cum?" she begged meekly.

Wow, I thought to myself. She is very quick to be asking but doesn't really sound like she absolutely has to yet.

"No," Master said as he took his place in front of her, his hard cock in hand, ready to guide into her moaning mouth.

I spread the slut's ass cheeks to get better access to her rosebud, licking it first before pushing my tongue past her tight ring just as Master pushed his cock into her mouth. Suddenly, the slut's nervousness didn't matter to me anymore. She was going to get used, hard and the fact that I knew it would be well past anything she had experienced or was ready for just made me eat her ass more intensely as I watched her head bob back and forth slurping on Master's cock.