My Fuckpig Weekend in Florida

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Glass toys had recently become my favorites and after fingering through them to find the proper size, Master let me pick out a cute clear one that was swirled and dotted with pretty pink glass. It matched my new pink dress I was getting and would match the gemstone on my princess plug I had filling my ass nicely. I paid at the till, delighted with my new things and thanked Master as we walked back out to the car to drive back to the hotel.

I couldn't wait to try on my new slutwear and began trying everything on the second we got back to the hotel, showing off each item for Master while he relaxed on the couch. I was especially excited for my new school girl skirt, which as I expected did not cover my ass at all, making me smile at my ultra slutty reflection in the mirror. I put away all my new clothes and my new toy in my luggage and turned around to see Master already relaxing in bed on his tablet, his cock out waiting for me.

A night of shopping and a load of cum? Master was spoiling his pig it seemed on our final night together and so I wasted no time getting on my knees at his feet for some proper cock worship as a thank you to him. I paid close attention to his cock, feeling it slide in and out of my mouth hole, down my throat, tasting his precum letting it all become my sole focus. I thought about how badly I missed worshipping like this at his feet when I am away from him and felt myself sink down into my own submission to him at the minutes went past, sucking and slurping away on his cock. My body began to feel the strain of pleasuring him, my neck and jaw ached but my holes ached even more for his thick cock. This was not about my greedy holes through, this was only about feeding on his cum and I could finally feel his cock stiffen and jerk as he dumped another load into my mouth fuckhole. I was satiated as I swallowed him down and licked his cock clean, thanking him as I got the final drips of cum from the tip of his cock.

I curled up in bed silently next to him and finished watching the sports highlights on T.V. The weight that it was our final night together hit me a little as I began to fall asleep, my eye lids heavy, I put it out of my mind and played with my cunt as I drifted off to sleep.

I woke up in my usual way, Master's fingers gripping my hair, pulling me down to his cock for my morning breakfast. No matter how sleepy I am, I always smile and brighten up on the inside the second I feel that first pull on my hair and this morning was no different. I immediately began working his cock, sucking and slurping on his shaft, milking him of my breakfast, gagging myself a little on him to wake myself up even more. The taste of his precum was making my head swim and just drove me to work even harder to make him shoot his load down my throat and after working hard, Master filled my mouth with yet another load of creamy cum making my head swim even more. I can never get enough of his cum and I kept working to get every last drop from him until he let out a bit of a giggle letting me know he was done and so was I. I smiled and wiped my face, swallowing all of my breakfast down with a thank you.

I curled back up in bed as Master hopped out. He had morning errands to run before dropping me off at the airport for my flight home but I could still sleep for a few more hours. I listened to the sounds of Master getting ready and couldn't fall back asleep until after he had left. It only lasted an hour until I decided to get up and shower. I wanted to make sure I was all ready to go when Master got back and my toys were scattered across the room. I packed everything up and began getting ready for my flight back home.

I was just finishing as Master got back to the hotel room. My suitcase was all packed up, each toy put back away as carefully as when I was packing to meet him. I took a final look around the room to make sure nothing was forgotten and we headed down to the car to get me to the airport in time for my flight.

The car was silent on the drive, I hate having to go home after spending time with Master, especially when I get to see him in such a nice place, but he put on the radio which was a nice distraction from my knot in my tummy. We pulled up to the airport and I thanked him so much for using me and spoiling me with so much cum and promised to text him as soon as I got home safely. I wheeled my luggage into the terminal and that was it, I was on my way home after having one of the best trips to see Master that I had ever had, a very happy fuckpig.