My Housekeeper and Her Cuckold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked dubious, and I wasn't sure that she'd do it, but finally she walked into the bathroom and, using the small scissors I keep there, started trimming her hair. She had to position her legs in interesting ways to get at everything, maneuvers that I found both revealing and sexy. As she finished I had her get on her hands and knees so that I could finish trimming her from the back. This wasn't as easy as it sounds since Brooke's pussy was still dripping from all the excitement and some of her hair had become saturated.

When she was done, and standing before me, I could clearly see the cleft between her legs. The redness from her excitement was visible. I played with her pussy, kissing and sucking her nipples, until again she was close to cumming. And again, I wouldn't let her finish. The frustration was showing on her face as she went back to work.

A few hours before she left I called her into the bedroom. I was lying on the bed, naked, and she stopped suddenly as she walked through the door.

"It's time to get me hard Brooke," I told her. "I think you've suffered enough for today."

Brooke wasted no time crawling between my knees. She took my thick cock in her hands and started to suck and lick it, jerking it into hardness as she worked. She had thrown one leg over my thigh and was grinding her pussy on me as she sucked. The harder she moved against me, the harder she sucked and jerked. Until finally I pulled her head from my throbbing cock and told her to sit on me, to fuck herself with my prick.

Brooke put a knee on each side of my hips and lowered herself until my cock. The first time we had fucked it had taken a long time for Brooke to stretch enough to accommodate me, but not this time. She was so excited and wet that after a minimum of adjustment Brooke lowered herself all the way down my cock until her freshly trimmed pussy was touching me. She started moaning at the top and was near screaming by the time she reached bottom. She sat there for awhile with her eyes closed, just enjoying the sensation, before she started to grind against me, pubic bone on bone. She started fast and didn't slow down, moaning the entire time.

"Oh sir, oh, oh, oh, you're cock is big..." she continued to grind, stopping from time to time to raise and lower herself on my cock. Fucking herself with the thickness inside of her, I didn't have to move at all, Brooke was doing all the work.

Her fucking became frenzied before she yelled, "oh sir...I'm going...I'm...awwwwwww..." she came so hard that she collapsed on my chest, still fucking against me but more slowly, her day of denial was starting to pay off, but only for a moment. Her breath heaving Brooke rolled off of me and got onto her knees, her head resting on the bed. Looking back at me she said, "Please fuck me from the back, sir. Please."

I hadn't come yet so it was my pleasure to line up my cock and slip inside her. With her pubic hair so short I could clearly see that Brooke was dilated and that her own juices were dripping from her clit onto the sheets. I fucked her hard and then stopped but Brooke continued to fuck back at me her fingers gripping the sheets and using them as leverage to move her hips.

Finally I grabbed her hips and used them to fuck Brooke harder. I could feel my cock swelling inside of her, ready to cum as I pounded hard into her.

"I'm going to cum, Brooke," I told her. "Inside of you. Are you ready?"

"Oh yes, sir, yes... please cum inside me... please...deep..." she shouted. As I shot Brooke came again, harder than before, screaming incoherently. She collapsed flat on the bed with me lying on top of her. I could still feel her pussy throbbing around my cock, milking me, as she continued to come long after I had finished.

"I've never come like that before. Thank you sir, thank you."

"You're becoming a slut aren't you Brooke?" I asked as she cuddled afterward.

Brooke was silent for awhile, I thought I might have pushed just a little too far. "I'm your slut, sir" she said kissing my chest. She smiled up at me before settling back into my arms.

When we had finished Brooke noticed the huge wet spot on the sheets, almost all of it from her. She rushed off to wash them before she left.

"When you come over on Friday there will be a uniform for you in the spare room. You'll be staying late so don't get here too early, just early enough to get ready for our guests and to spend a little time with me," I directed her.

Chapter 4

The uniform that I had picked up for Brooke was unique. It consisted of a single blouse, square cut at the top and several sizes too large for her so that it extended to about mid-thigh. Because it was too large and was square cut Brooke couldn't bend forward without exposing her breasts or having them "fall out." Nor could she easily serve our guests by bending because that just exposed her ass. It was jet black which I thought looked good against her skin.

The caterer had dropped off the food earlier and I had set up the bar as soon as they left. The first guests, Mark and Tiffany, arrived before Brooke, just as I had planned. Everybody knew what the game plan was so we rapidly set everything up.

When Brooke came in I took her into the spare bedroom to put on her uniform. She was surprised by it to say the least, but she and I took off her clothing as we kissed and fondled each other. I had given Brooke a razor that vibrated, which made it almost impossible to cut yourself with, and told her to finish the job of shaving her pussy. I was happy to see that she had. It looked and felt great, smooth, hairless, soft and dripping wet.

I know that Mark and Tiffany had let in the other guests while Brooke was being prepared, and they were all in the hot tub. What Brooke didn't know was that one of our guests, Larry, worked with Brooke's husband. Over drinks one night her husband had confided in Larry that Brooke wasn't very "adventuresome" when it came to sex. That he was kinda bored with their sex life and he'd like her to loosen up.

He'd even said that he might really enjoy watching her get fucked, just to spice things up. As the night had gone on he'd even said that he was going to mention it to Brooke, just to see if she'd go for it.

Brooke's husband was in the hot tub right now.

I left Brooke in the kitchen to finish preparing the snacks and went out to the tub. Tiffany was wearing her smallest bikini and was sitting right next to hubby. He was trying to act cool, but he was having a hard time not looking at her cleavage.

Somehow they had convinced him that, in order to be a member of the poker party, he had to go through an initiation. When everybody climbed out of the pool it was obvious that hubby was a little turned on, judging by the bulge in his swimming suit. I make no judgment on size.

They had him sit in a chair in front of the glass door that led from the "party room" to the pool and used duct tape to secure his elbows to the armrests, leaving just enough play that he could reach his own crotch, but not enough that he could get loose.

When that was done Tiffany leaned very close to him, letting him see down her top, and easing her thumbs in the sides of his suit.

"You won't be needing these," she said pulling them off him before he could protest. Hubby was naked now, his cock shrinking in the exposure.

"Ah, don't go away," Tiffany said running her finger nail over it. "You'll miss all the fun."

It didn't go away, at least not completely. Tiffany can be very convincing, but she was not interested in hubby at all, just in the fun to come.

She walked into the party room closing the sliding glass door behind her. Now we could see hubby and he could see us, and we could hear each other in a muffled short of way.

That was when Brooke walked into the room carrying a tray of food. She looked at all of us, smiling in a shy way, and then caught site of her husband tied to the chair outside the door. She stood stalk still, her eyes wide before turning to me.

"What...what's going on? I don't understand...I have to leave...oh god..." she said.

"He wants to watch Brooke." I answered.

We could hear hubby through the glass door saying her name. He looked shocked and surprised, but interestingly his cock was getting a little hard.

Brooke looked at him again, her eyes traveling from his face to his hardening cock. There was no problem so far, he was naked she wasn't.

It was then that Tiffany took her by the elbow saying, "Let me introduce you to everybody, I'm Tiffany.

Chapter 5

I watched as Tiffany took Brooke around the table, all the while caressing Brooke's arm. Tiffany is a slender brunette, very pretty with large brown eyes and an olive complexion. She has an athletic type of build, smallish perky boobs, and small ass. She's only about 5 feet tall and can't weigh more than 110 at the most.

"This is Mark, he's my significant other," Tiffany said pointing to Mark.

"Significant Other?" Mark huffed. "We've been married for almost ten years, but I think other men have seen her naked more than I have[t1][t2][t3][t4]!"

"Oh Mark, you know you love it," she teased right back.

"I do, kinda," Mark replied.

"And this is Larry," Tiffany continued.

"Wait," Brooke said. "I know you, how do I know you?"

"I work with your husband," Larry said glancing out the sliding door.

"Oh, so that's how this worked," Brooke said. "He wants to watch? He said that?"

"He did, Brooke. Although tonight is a surprise," Larry replied.

"Oh," said Brooke looking straight through the glass into her husband's eyes. She was obviously thinking about all of this, but was also intrigued by the idea.

Tiffany guided Brooke over the glass doors and pointed at her husband. "And of course you know who this is."

As Brooke stood facing her naked husband Tiffany started stroking her cheek, finally running her fingers over Brooke's mouth. Brooke just continued to look out the glass as Tiffany leaned in to kiss her, letting her mouth follow the path of her finger on Brooke's lips.

At first Brooke just stood there, but soon she started to kiss back. Very softly, as Tiffany was barely touching her with her finger and her mouth. I know from experience how sensual that experience call be, the wet finger on your lips, and Tiffany was very good at it.

Soon Tiffany was pushing her leg between Brooke's as they continued to kiss. Brooke resisted at first, but finally her legs parted a little and Tiffany's soft thigh was rubbing Brooke's. The kiss became even more heated when Tiffany ran her finger over he own pussy, through the leg hole in her bikini, and used her own juices to moisten Brooke's lips. At first Brooke drew back in surprise, her tongue tasting the new flavor but that just gave Tiffany the opportunity to push her newly sweetened finger between Brooke's lips.

In a moment Brooke had sucked the finger dry as Tiffany continued to kiss her neck and throat. We could all hear Brooke moaning very softly.

She looked a little disappointed as Tiffany moved away, leaving her alone and looking out the glass door at her husband's raging hard-on, which had started to drip a little itself. She continued licking her lips for a moment as she watched him touching his cock.

Brooke turned and started to serve us from the snack tray, me first of course, Larry and Mark didn't waste any time when she got to them. In addition to helping themselves from the tray, they helped themselves to Brooke, running their hands up her thighs to her pussy, pulling a breast out of her uniform to squeeze and caress.

I got up, while nobody was paying much attention, and opened the door to the patio a little bit. Now hubby could hear what was going on. He watched me, but he didn't make a sound.

Brooke was panting from all the attention by the time she got to Tiffany who simply turned her around so that her butt was sitting on the edge of the table. I had noticed that Tiffany's back was to the patio door, which meant that Brooke was looking over her head right at hubby.

Tiffany pushed Brooke's hem up and, spreading her thighs, bent to lick and suck on Brooke's exposed pussy. I think that all hubby could see was his wife's spread legs and the back of Tiffany's head, but he could now hear her.

"Oh god...what are you doing?..." as Tiffany first licked her from bottom to top with a flat, wet tongue. "Oh... oh..." as Tiffany repeated the licking.

Then it changed as Tiffany sucked in Brooke's labia. I don't know where she had the tip of her tongue, but all of sudden Brooke went a little crazy. "Oh yes...oh...right there...right there...oh she's good...oooooooooooo..." and Brooke was cumming. I knew Brooke was turned on from the exposure, her hubby being there, the kissing and of course all the caressing from the guys, but still, she came in minutes from Tiffany's tongue work.

Tiffany seemed to slow down for a minute before starting up again. This time Brooke was cumming again almost right away, even more intensely than before, of course the guys had Brooke's uniform pulled down and where each sucking one of her nipples, which might have helped. Her hips pumped against Tiffany's face as she screamed.

After Tiffany had finished she turned in her chair so that hubby could see her wet face and dirty smile. Brooke was trying to cover herself, but her muscles weren't working right, and when she stood she was so wobbly that I had to support her.

I walked her around to my side of the table and had her kneel beside me, still within view of the patio door.

"Thank you, Sir." She whispered to me.

Chapter 6

The poker game had its own set of rules. We each started out with a limited number of chips, once a player had lost all their chips they had to use clothing to bet with instead. Since we were all in bathing suits, either two piece for the girls, or with a tee shirt for the guys, it wouldn't last long.

Once a player was naked they had to do whatever the winner asked for a period of two minutes. That may not seem like a long time, and it isn't, but it's long enough to get everybody worked up. Of course more than one player lost each hand so the winner could afford to share the wealth at times. It was agreed that Brooke was the "designated loser" of each hand.

Once Brooke had calmed down I had her start the process of getting drinks for everybody and serving them. Of course the guys were free with their hands again, touching her pussy and exposing her boobs. She was in a sexual daze I think, even when Larry pulled her onto his lap and kissed her while stroking her thighs and her breasts she just seemed to purr and open herself for him.

She looked flushed when she stood up, but she continued her rounds. When she got to me we kissed and I asked her if she was having a good time.

"Oh yes," she whispered back.

When she served Tiffany she surprised all of us by instigating the kissing and fondling. She took control by turning Tiffany's head up and kissing her and licking Tiffany's soft lips. I think she even whispered a thank you, but it was too soft to hear. As she moved away she made sure to "accidently" rub Tiffany's breast for about 10 or 15 seconds.

Eventually all the chips were in front of either Larry or Mark. When Tiffany lost the next hand she took off her top and made a big show of turning around so that hubby could see as she pinched her nipples. She even rearranged her chair a little so that he could see her tits all the time. Of course her own husband couldn't see them, but she didn't seem to care much about that.

When I lost I elected to remove my swimming suit, standing up as I did so that hubby could see my prick. I can be a prick sometimes, but I wanted him to witness it. I wasn't hard, far from it, but I had grown thicker from excitement. When I sat back down Brooke knelt beside me and started to stroke my cock in full view of the patio.

She had been panting with excitement for some time, her face and chest were flushed, her uniform had been pulled below her breasts and left there.

"Can I lick it, sir?" she asked never taking her eyes off my cock, but talking loud enough to be clearly heard outside.

I stroked her hair and gently pulled her head toward my cock. Brooke turned her eyes to her husband as she started to lick. His eyes were open even wider than hers and he was leaning forward in his chair, trying hard not to stroke his cock so fast that he came too early.

Chapter 7

Mark and Larry decided that having all the chips wasn't really much fun and volunteered to play for just their clothing, like everybody else.

The next hand had Mark winning and his decision was that Brooke should do for Tiffany what Tiffany had done for Brooke. At first Brooke looked a little confused by this, but then realization dawned. She was going down on Tiffany.

"Just do to her what she did to you," Mark instructed.

Tiffany was a game of course, hopping up on the table and presenting her spread legs for hubby's view through the patio door. He looked very interested, staring at her intently while fondling himself. I've always found Tiffany's privates pretty fascinating too. For such a small women she has a rather large vagina. Her labia always look swollen and, unlike most women, her clitoris is visible.

Brooke sat in Tiffany's chair and scooted close to the target in front of her. She took her time there, looking, running her hands over Tiffany's thighs, and sitting back a little before softly stroking Tiffany's shaved pussy.

Tiffany was talking to whole time, making sure that everybody understood that Mark could only watch her tonight and narrating what Brooke was doing and how it felt.

Finally she grew impatient and, reaching down, pulled Brooke's face firmly against her pussy. Brooke must have started doing something because Tiffany was moaning almost immediately.

"Wow...she's a fast learner...that's good..." She gasped.

Brooke pulled away for a moment to contemplate what she was doing, she glanced at me to see if she had a choice, turned to look over at her husband who was verbally urging her on, and finally lowered her head again and started working on Tiffany's pussy in earnest. If for no other reason than to get it done with.

While Brooke was working I silently opened the patio door all the way, there was now nothing between hubby and us except air.

Apparently Brooke had learned how to use her tongue the same way that Tiffany did because that poor girl went into a type of convulsion. Her ass was off the table, her face had turned bright red, and she was holding Brooke's head tight against herself.

"Holy...oh...yes...do that to my clit...ahhhhhhh..." followed by a long string of words that made no sense whatsoever, she was cumming. Brooke did the same thing to her that had been done to Brooke. She was gentle for a minute before starting up again, and the result was the same as Tiffany's second orgasm could be heard for blocks around.

When she was finished Brooke looked at all us, a grin on a face that was half covered in pussy juices. I'm pretty sure she had never done that sort of thing before and might never do it again, but she was proud of herself for doing it, and doing it well.

Brooke came around the table after that and sat on my lap, we kissed as I licked and sucked Tiffany's juices off her face. Brooke's pussy was swollen and her own juices had run down her legs almost to her knees.

"Sir, I'm very turned on..." she was gasping.

I asked Tiffany to stand and had Brooke kneel on the now empty chair, her face and breasts were facing hubby and I lifted the hem of her uniform in the back and started to rub the head of my hard-on between the lips of her pussy.

It was my plan to have her talk to hubby while I fucked her, but she got there ahead of me, looking right at him as she talked.