My Housekeeper and Her Cuckold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
q-tip
q-tip
403 Followers

She continued, "Brooke," who was still lying on the table, "spread your pussy open for us."

Brooke looked horrified for a moment as Tiffany continued, "And if the slut doesn't perform to our satisfaction we get to punish her."

Brooke looked at me silently pleading with her eyes. But my answer was, "sounds like a great game, but if the slut does what you order then you have to take off clothing of your own."

Since the guys all wanted blonde, red and Tiffany naked, they were the first to agree. Tiffany agreed before anybody, of course, the other two consented more reluctantly.

"But before we begin," I said. "Brooke, fill our glasses, and before you can give her an order you have to drain your glass, or can in Mark's case. We'll go around the circle clockwise starting with Tiffany." There is nothing like having everybody half smashed to loosen up a party. Starting with Tiffany also put hubby last.

Chapter 13

First to go was Tiffany. After downing her drink in one long swallow she told Brooke to lie on the coffee table, spread her pussy lips wide, and start playing with herself. She was not allowed to cum, only play.

Brooke hesitated but finally did as she had been told her legs far apart and bent at the knees she spread her labia wide with the fingers of one hand and started stroking her clit with two fingers of her other hand. Pausing every so often to dip her fingers into her pussy to keep them wet.

After a few minutes she was so close to cumming that she had to stop.

"Everybody, come look at this," Tiffany said. "It's amazing!" And it was, when Brooke stopped playing with herself her pussy continued to spasm, her clit moved up and down, her asshole contracted. She was so close to an orgasm that she was starting to beg.

"Please let me cum...I'm so close..." But as the contractions eased Tiffany would order her to start playing with herself again. I was afraid that she'd get so close that she couldn't stop but Tiffany seemed to have a sense of just how close she could get without going over the edge.

Juices were visibility running out of her and pooling under her ass as she continue to stroke herself. Her pussy was gaping open and any one of the guys could have easily thrust himself inside of her.

Hubby was the most fascinated of all. I don't think he'd ever seen his wife so excited before. He looked mesmerized by the sight and sound of her.

"Ohhhhh..." a swallow. "God that's ...oh please..."

"Stop," Tiffany ordered. "That's enough."

Brooke reluctantly complied with the order, pulling her hands away from her pussy only after running her fingers one more time into her open hole.

Brooke was allowed to collect herself for a minute as we all returned to our seats. She had a drink that I had prepared for her, probably something stronger than she was used to.

She looked sheepishly at hubby but he just looked back at her. She looked humiliated.

Tiffany decided to take off her slacks, which was a good choice since she wasn't wearing any panties. Brooke looked quickly at Tiffany's shaven pussy before looking away, as if she wasn't interested in the sight.

One of the guys who worked with hubby went next.

After downing his drink, "Brooke, sit on hubby's lap and make out with blonde."

"No. I can't do that. I don't kiss other girls!" Brooke was adamant. She quickly relented when the guy stood up, held her shoulders firmly and spanked her ass, hard. Brooke squealed and tried to cover herself with her hands but he just spanked her again, even harder this time. Brooke's ass was quickly turning bright red and she was looking like she might cry when she looked at hubby for help. He just smiled at her and patted his lap.

Giving her tormentor a glaring look Brooke settled herself on hubby's lap and start to squirm because her ass was still tender. Hubby seemed to be enjoying that and Brooke looked at him in surprise as she felt his erection growing under her.

Leaning over she started to kiss the blonde, who was not at all shy and pulled Brooke's head in even closer. Soon Brooke was caught between her husband's erection and the active female mouth and tongue that were having their way with her.

Brooke resisted at first but soon gave in. With a sigh she started to kiss the blonde back, picking up the pace as the blonde took one of Brooke's hands and put it on one of her own large breasts.

Soon Brooke was running her hands freely over the blonde's body, tits, and legs, even her pussy under her skirt. Both were breathing hard as time ran out. When Brooke stood the hard-on in hubby's pants was obvious, he had been watching closely and enjoying the friction of Brooke's ass on his lap. He might have cum himself if things had gone on much longer.

Chapter 14

It was my turn next and, after finishing my drink, I took off my pants. My cock was lying about half erect against my thigh as Brooke crawled in front of me. She put her head on my knee and her hand on my leg, stoking my cock with her forefinger as hubby watched intently.

"Brooke, I want you to lick Tiffany's asshole," I told her.

Brooke sat back in shock. "I can't do that...that's dirty...no way...no..." I knew that Tiffany had washed not very long ago and that licking her there wouldn't be any dirtier than anywhere else, but Brooke didn't know that.

"So, you're saying that you won't?" I asked her.

"Ah come on Brooke," said Tiffany using her hands to pull her knees to her chest exposing her bud. "I have a very sensitive ass, you might make me cum."

"I'm sorry...I won't do it..." Brooke looked at hubby for support but he was too excited to be much help to her, especially since blonde had moved her chair closer to his while she and Brooke had been making out. The blonde's tit was rubbing against hubby's arm and, by now, everybody knew that she wasn't wearing a bra.

"Ok Brooke. Go to my closet and bring back one of my pant hangers. You know the ones, plastic with a snap on each end to hold the cuffs so that my pants hang straight down?" I instructed her.

Brooke looked confused for a moment, she knew the hangers I meant but couldn't figure out what I had in mind. She got to her feet and padded away toward the master bedroom. I followed her out.

When we got there I took her in my arms and kissed her, hard, my hands pulling her tight against my body. My bare cock was pushed against her stomach, she moaned from the contact and rubbed against me.

"You want to fuck don't you Brooke?" I asked.

"Oh...yes sir," she wanted to drop to her knees to take me into her mouth but I stopped her.

"First the game, then more fucking than I can probably handle, although I may have to give everybody a turn before your fire is put out tonight," I said it laughing and she joined in. It was the truth.

Back in the living room I had Brooke squat on her knees with the hanger in her hands before starting the instructions.

"Open the right clap and snap it onto your right nipple," I ordered her.

Brooke looked at me in shock, again. I knew that it wouldn't hurt that much putting the clamps on, the pain and ache would come when they were taken off.

Brooke opened the clamp with her fingers and very gently closed it over her nipple, a small moan escaping her mouth as it bit down.

"Now the other one," and Brooke repeated the process until the hanger hung from her chest attached to her nipples.

She looked down at her own boobs in fascination, giving them a little shake before giggling at the effect. She'd been sipping at the drinks I'd been making for her and I knew that she, while not drunk, was feeling pretty loose.

"Now lick Tiffany's asshole," I ordered.

This time Brooke just crawled over to Tiffany, spread her cheeks wide and ran her tongue over the hole in front of her. She made a face at first because she expected a foul taste, but then relaxed when all she tasted was the juices from Tiffany's pussy that had run down to her ass.

Soon Brooke was licking much more enthusiastically and Tiffany moaned and ground herself against the tongue that felt so good to her. The hanger dangling from Brooke's nipples danced as she worked.

Chapter 15

I wasn't the only one to notice that Brooke was playing with herself as she licked Tiffany's asshole. It didn't take long before Brooke had her face buried in Tiffany's pussy, sucking her labia and licking her clit.

"Oh god she's good at that...lick me Brooke...oh honey" and Tiffany was cumming, hard.

Before she had even finished Larry had taken off his pants and was kneeling behind Brooke's ass ready to shove his cock hard into her pussy. He looked over at me first and I nodded "OK." Hubby started to stand up but one of the guys he worked with pushed him back down into his chair.

"Better if you just watch for awhile, dude," he said.

Brooke screamed as the hard cock slammed into her. She was so excited and turned on that the suddenly stimulation seemed to overload her senses.

"Oh yes...fuck me...fuck my pussy...whoever...I don't care..." Brooke was almost incoherent.

Meanwhile red had climbed between two of the other guys and was alternating working on their pricks, before sitting on one and sucking the other. Both of them were playing with her tits. Mark was caressing and kissing Tiffany, although she kept looking over at me.

Hubby was engrossed in watching his wife, her face covered in Tiffany's cum, her pussy being brutal taken from the rear, her boobs bouncing with the hanger still attached.

"Oh god..." She looked up at hubby. "It's so good...he's just taking me...I can't stop..."

Hubby had his cock out of his pants and was stroking it as fast and as hard as he could. When he stopped it continued to jerk, jutting straight up toward the ceiling. The blonde had given up on him because he seemed to be only interested in what was happening to his wife.

She stood, took off her clothing, and walked over to me. She had a beautiful body, large firm breasts, although not as nice as Brooke's, and she was a natural blonde. Soon she was sucking my cock, making gagging noises because of its size.

Mark pulled Tiffany onto his lap, but she turned her back on him intent on watching all the action around her. We could all hear red screaming in orgasm as one of the guys pumped a load of cum into her.

All of this was adding even more to Brooke's excitement. I don't think she knew where she was any more, orgasms seemed to be piling up, one on top of the other, as she continue to cum. Screaming, yelling, talking incoherently. Once screaming that she loved the cock inside of her, the next begging her husband to forgive her for being such a slut. The writing in lipstick had been smeared by now and none of the words were still legible.

Tiffany had guided Mark into her very moist asshole and pulled Brooke's head toward her pussy. As Brooke's tongue made contact Tiffany started to climax, screaming and thrusting her hips to take full advantage of the tongue on her cunt and the prick in her asshole.

Except for hubby, Mark and me, all the guys were lining up behind Larry. As he shot his load into Brooke's pussy, setting her off on a loud orgasm, another guy slipped into her. It was clear that all of the guys that worked with Brooke's husband would be fucking her tonight.

Red had decided to lie under Brooke and play with Brooke's nipple clamps. Soon she took one off and the sudden rush of blood into the nipple cause Brooke to cum again. Red eased the pain/pleasure by licking and caressing Brooke's breast. The same thing happened again when she took the clamp off the other nipple and soon red was sucking on Brooke's breasts as she continued to cum.

As the guys finished with Brooke they would wonder off to the kitchen to refill their drink glasses.

Mark was cumming inside of his wife's ass and Brooke decided to lick up the spillage, between being pounded from behind by the other guys and sucked by red. When the second guy finished with Brooke the third flipped her onto her back and started fucking her missionary style. Brooke wrapped her legs and arms around him, fucking back as her husband watched.

Red wondered into the kitchen to see if any of the guys there would fuck her, please!

Chapter 16

It wasn't long after this that Brooke staggered into the master bedroom, took a shower, and crawled into the bed. Tiffany watched red fucking for a while and then followed Brooke into the bedroom. When I peeked in later I saw them both fast asleep, curled up around each other.

It wasn't long after that everybody left except for the original group. Poor hubby had had to watch everything but, except for the one time that Brooke had let him take her anal virginity, he hadn't been able to do anything except play with himself.

It also wasn't long after that Sunday dawned, it was hard to believe that all of this had happened and we still had a full day to go. At some point I had fallen asleep out by the pool and didn't wake up until the sun was high enough that I couldn't ignore it anymore.

Steve and Mark started to stir as I made coffee and collected the Sunday Paper. Tiffany came out of the bedroom, yawning, and started to make breakfast for everybody. Soon Brooke was helping her, both girls totally naked, Brooke's bells making jingling noises as she moved around.

Hubby was staring in fascination at his wife, but she was ignoring him. Every once in a while one of the guys or Tiffany would fondle and kiss her but all he could do was watch.

It was a strange relaxed atmosphere, two beautiful naked women making breakfast for four naked guys. The strange part was that two of the guys were married to the two women and yet they weren't allowed to touch. Well, in hubby's case he wasn't allowed to touch anyone. Poor guy kept trying to hide his hard on.

Finally I pulled Brooke onto my lap, backward so that her legs were spread and her pussy and tits and were on display to anybody who cared to look, while her back was pressed up against my chest. She turned her head toward me as we leisurely kissed and murmured to each other.

While I was caressing her breasts she reached between her legs and started rubbing my cock against her pussy. She wasn't as sore now, after the shower and the long nap, and I could feel her wetness against me. I started to harden and thicken.

Hubby had given up trying to hide his erection and was visibly playing with himself as he watched. Brooke continued to play with herself, using my cock, as she watched her husband.

"Beg hubby to let you fuck me," I whispered to her. "Tell him how much you need it."

"Hubby," she started. Of course that's not his name, but it works here. "I need to be fucked, oh honey, I really need this big cock inside of me."

His eyes grew bigger and his hand flew on his prick. "I'll fuck you honey, come over here."

"No, I don't want that," she said looking right at his cock. "I want this one, I need it. It's so big. I'm sorry honey. I'm just a slut, please let me fuck him. I'll do anything you want later, you know I will. I just need this cock right now please tell him he can fuck your wife, please," she was begging.

"Anything I want?" he asked.

"Yes, oh please ask him to fuck me!" she was getting frantic.

"OK. Sir, would you please fuck my wife for me?" he asked.

Chapter 17

I stood Brooke up and bent her forward so that she was supporting herself on hubby's knees, her head close to his ear. My cock was straining hard, so hard it almost hurt, as I rubbed it against her pussy. Feeling the wetness and how open she was, I could hear her moan.

I slowly started to ease my cock inside of Brooke as she moaned louder into hubby's ear. His hands were moving frantically on his cock; Brooke's nipples were just grazing him.

Tiffany came over to sit beside him, somewhere she had gotten lotion to put on her hands. She gently eased hubby's hand off his prick before he hurt himself, and started to run her soft, lotion covered hands over him. She's an expert at keeping men on edge, but not letting them go too far. He tried to touch her but she stopped him, allowing him only to rest his hand on her thigh. When he tried to play with Brooke's breasts she stopped that too.

I was long-fucking Brooke the entire time, pulling my cock so that only the head is inside of her before pushing it all the way in. Each time she moaned louder, just inches from hubby's ear, each time her breasts jerked against Tiffany's hands and his erection, each time her bells rang even louder.

"ooooooooo...honey...he's fucking me...just like you asked him to do...it's soooo good...I want him to cum inside me...inside your wife...pussy...can he?...please..." she was begging again.

"I'm getting...so...close...oh please honey...I want to feel him ..."

Strange noises were coming from hubby's mouth. The combination of Brooke's begging along with Tiffany's hand was almost too much for him. Finally he choked out, "please cum inside her...cum inside my wife...fuck her sir...please make her cum..."

"Thank you...oh thank you... he's so much bettt...oooooooo..."

I wet my finger and stuck it in Brooke's asshole to the first knuckle. That was enough, she started to cum, shouting right into his ear.

"ooooooooooo...I'm cuuuuuuummmming..." Her hips were bucking wildly as she screamed.

That's as much as I could take as I feel myself explode inside of her, pumping one shot after another until I felt completely drained.

"he's cummming in me...oh honey...oooooooooo"

As my cock softened and slipped out of Brooke's very wet and very open pussy, she collapsed on the floor. Tiffany left hubby's cock, jerking widely in frustration, and helped Brooke to her feet. Brooke was wobbly as Tiffany carefully directed her toward the bedroom. Soon they both disappeared from sight, the door closing behind them.

I walked into the kitchen, as best I could, as hubby continued to sit, his cock hard and purple aching for release. But there was a smile on his face. I couldn't help but think that he'd found his place and that Brooke was going to be having a lot more fun in the future.

q-tip
q-tip
403 Followers