My Housekeeper and Her Cuckold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry honey...oh god...please forgive me...but I need his cock right now..." it took her a long time to get the words out as I eased myself inside of her.

"His cock is so big...it stretches...it's so good...I love when he fucks me...please don't hate me honey...I can't help it..." Hubby was rubbing his cock fast now.

"He's fucking your wife...he's using me...on honey...I'm so wet...he's so hard..." Tiffany eased hubby's hands away from his cock to keep him from cumming too soon, but she did run her pointy boobs over his balls and cock.

I started to fuck Brooke much harder and faster. "Oh honey...he's really fucking me...we fuck every day...I'll do anything he wants me to do...he's so good...please don't hate me...I'll do anything you want me to...I'll make it up to you...oh god...I'm going to...going to..." And she came, screaming as hubby's own climax hit, his cum coating his chest and even hitting him in the chin.

Chapter 8

I hadn't cum yet and as I pulled my cock out of Brooke, Mark moved in. He turned Brooke's chair around, holding her steady as she seemed to be in a trance. Once she was kneeling again, this time with her ass and dripping pussy pointed at hubby, Mark started to ease his cock into her.

Mark isn't as big as I am, but he's not small either and, after ten years with Tiffany, he knows how to fuck. Hubby was now looking at his wife being taken from behind, her juices collecting on the chair under her. He couldn't see her face but he could hear her moan.

I noticed that, in spite of just cumming, hubby's cock was fully erect again. I had to admire that, it's been awhile since I was able to go again so soon, but he'd had a lot of stimulation watching his wife.

The game was forgotten now as Tiffany jumped me. She has a thing for fat cocks and girls, so licking Brooke off of my prick was like ambrosia to her. I was standing in front of Brooke as Tiffany started in on me, and I noticed that, even though she was being thoroughly fucked by Mark, she was watching us.

Brooke's breasts were jiggling in time to Mark's pounding and they were too tempting for me. Brooke has large wonderful boobs, and the sight of them was adding to Tiffany's stimulation of my cock. When I started to play with them Brooke looked up at me and smiled, which wasn't easy given how she was gasping for air and moaning at the same time.

Hubby was busy jacking off again, staring between his wife's legs as Tiffany wrestled me to the ground and, lifting one leg over my hips, sat down on my erection. She wasted no time easing herself down; she just dropped, howling as I filled her.

The sight of this sent Brooke into orgasm again. Yelling and moaning, urging Mark to fuck her faster and harder. We could all hear him empty himself inside her, soon he pulled out, but I was busy being fucked by a crazy woman, so I didn't pay much attention.

Brooke staggered over to hubby and I could hear her whispering to him, her breasts resting on his legs. He couldn't take his eyes off her at all, his mouth was hanging open and pre-cum was once again dripping from his cock. He seemed to be nodding "yes" to something Brooke was saying. Finally, Brooke stood up and staggered over to Tiffany and me. She had lost her uniform at some point and her chest was bright red, the skin around her pussy was blazing red, her thighs were soaked with the combined juices that were running out of her. I think she was having mini-orgasms with every step she took. She had to stop at the chair to collect herself before she could get to us.

Kneeling down she started to kiss me while running her hands over my chest and touching Tiffany, which of course Tiffany loved. Soon Tiffany was cumming, her feet flat on the floor she was sawing her pussy over my pelvic bone while holding onto my hips. When she was done she just fell off me and curled up in a ball.

I don't how I'd kept from cumming myself, it must have been because I'd been with Brooke so much that I was able to control myself and because I didn't really want to finish in Tiffany. I wanted Brooke.

It was then that Brooke whispered to me that she'd never had two men at one time before. She looked at me with big eyes and then glanced over at hubby.

Meanwhile Larry had rolled Tiffany onto her back and was humping her for all he was worth. She didn't seem to mind being taken that way and was already starting to hump right back at him.

Brooke walked to over to hubby, doing something I'd never seen her do before. She was gathering the wetness from her pussy and spreading it over her asshole. We'd never experimented with that, and I didn't think Brooke had either. She bent over to kiss her hubby, and lightly stroke his throbbing cock before turning her back on him and, very carefully, easing him into her ass.

When she had him all the way inside she stopped to get used to the feeling before putting her legs over the arms of the chair. This opened her pussy and gave me a perfect target.

Again, I rubbed the head of my prick over her entrance before sinking inside of her. Because hubby was in her ass, and she was very swollen, the going was slow.

Brooke seemed to be really enjoying the new sensations, yelling and moaning, "oh...oh...two cocks...I'm being fucked... by two cocks...I've never been...full...ooooo..."

I could feel hubby's cock through the thin wall between Brooke's vagina and anus. He was fucking her as best he could given the weight on him and the tape on his arms, I could hear his grunting. It was then that I started to long fuck Brooke, pulling my cock almost all the way out before shoving it back in.

I wanted to cum and I wanted to hear her scream.

Brooke started to beg me to cum inside her. "Please...sir...hogged...cum inside me...deep...deep in inside...oh please...I want to feel you both cum...I'm so close... now... now..."

I could feel hubby's cock contracting inside her while Brooke's pussy gripped me tightly. I started to cum inside her, drenching her as she threw her head back cumming herself.

"Thank you...thank you...oh god...that's so good...I'm sorry honey...it's so wrong...but I needed it...so much..." as I pulled my cock out of her a fountain of seamen and Brooke's own fluids seemed to follow.

Brooke had turned her head to kiss her husband before easing herself off him. That was another adventure ride that she may never take again, but I don't think she regretted taking it this time.

She carefully undid the tape on his arms and held him as he started to sag. His cock was almost as red as her pussy and was finally starting to go soft.

Behind us we could hear Larry and Tiffany cumming together as Mark asked were the beer was kept.

Chapter 9

Brooke and hubby talked for a few minutes out on the patio. Well, Brooke talked, he mostly just listened. I left the room for a while to clean up and go to the bathroom, when I returned the guys were all sitting at the table getting the game going again, using chips this time. Brooke and Tiffany were standing by the kitchen talking and laughing together.

I sat down at the table and they dealt me in, hubby was sitting on the side of the table a little bit away from me. Soon Tiffany and Brooke bought a couple more trays of snacks and drinks for all of us, then took their places at the table, Tiffany sat between hubby and Larry while Brooke, ignoring her husband completely, sat next to me.

Hubby looked a little put out by that but I noticed Tiffany's hand moving under the table and soon hubby started to just look distracted.

We played cards for an hour or so, laughing and eating, everybody naked. I think Larry could have kept fucking and I know that Tiffany was good to go, but finally hubby said that he thought it was time to go home, looking right at Brooke.

"I'm going to stay here tonight, honey" she said. "I'll be home tomorrow."

She just continued to concentrate on her cards, even starting to shuffle while hubby just looked a little put out.

"You can stay if you want, but you'll have to sleep on the floor" she added.

Tiffany wasn't going to let that pass, "let's all sleep on the floor!" And before I knew it she and Larry were carrying blankets and pillows and making a giant bed for all of us. Blankets on the bottom and sheets, it looked all that I owned, on top. I guess Brooke would be doing a lot of laundry, if she still worked for me.

I went over to lie down, trying it out, and Brooke immediately lay down beside me, resting her head on my chest and making sure that my arm was around her holding her breast. Mark curled up behind her, his hand on her hip his cock wedged against her ass.

Tiffany pulled Larry and hubby over to the blanket and had them lie on either side of her with her arms around both of them. Hubby was a little self conscience, but Larry was running his hands from her perky boobs to her pussy while they kissed each other.

"Wait a minute," Tiffany yelled jumping up. She ran to the light switch and the room was plunged into darkness with just the reflected light from the pool and hot tub coming through the patio door. We could see her shadow as she resumed her place on the blankets.

Brooke's hand was on my cock as we whispered together. "Will you be able to continue working here?" I asked her.

"Of course," she said. "It's what I want, but just in case, I want you again tonight. Well, once Mark is done with whatever he's doing back there."

My cock was getting hard again as she played with it and suddenly she began jerking and moaning as Mark started doing whatever it was. Brooke lowered her head so that she could take my cock in her month and arch her back to make it easier for Mark.

The faster her body jerked the harder she sucked and stroked me. She got up onto her knees and I could see the outline of Mark behind her. She was still jerking and her breasts were knocking against each other as she held my cock. She'd given up sucking I guess, finding it too difficult to keep it in her mouth.

We all heard a loud moan and grunting from the other group, the moan was from Tiffany, I couldn't identify the grunting.

That was enough to set Brooke off "ooooooo...yes...he's good...ooooooooo..." With each thrust of his cock, and she was cumming again and a loud "o" was coming from her mouth.

I held her as she collapsed onto me. Over her head I could see Tiffany on top of somebody, but I couldn't tell who it was.

Brooke was breathing hard as I held her, trying to catch her breath. I'd lost track of her orgasms, but I knew that her poor pussy had to be very sore by now.

"Are you sure, Brooke? We can wait until morning" I said as she started to toy with me again.

"Oh no," she answered. "I have a plan."

Chapter 10

The sun had started to come up as Brooke crawled on top of me. Her breasts flattened on my chest and her legs were on either side of me.

It took a long time to ease my cock inside of her, because we were both sore and because she was so swollen from being used so much. But her pussy was very wet, and that helped.

We kissed as we did it, I paid a lot of attention to her neck and I was rewarded by her loud gasp as I finally sank all the way inside of her. Brooke wasted no time in shifting her legs so that were inside of mine. This allowed her to move slowly against me, and I guess, gain the most stimulation.

I whispered in her ear while we were moving together that I wasn't done with her. Now that I'd turned her into my slut I was going to let even more people use her, maybe even make her do things that she wouldn't want to do. At least she wouldn't want to do them at first.

She moaned loudly as I talked, moving even faster against me. "Oh please sir, I don't know if I can do that..."

Just as she said that we both noticed that hubby was kneeling right next to us, watching as we fucked. At first Brooke tried to stop her movements, but I wouldn't let her.

"Tell your husband what you just told me, Brooke" I ordered.

"Oh no...I can't..." but her movement against me intensified.

His prick was standing fully erect, pointing at her face. Her eyes seemed glued to the sight, even as she fucked me from the top.

She started slowly, saying, "I'm a slut...oh honey I'm sorry...I can't help myself...I'll do anything he orders me to do...do you hate me?" I ordered her to sit up on my cock so that hubby could see her breasts bounce and so that she could reach him. The look on her face was incredibly erotic, she was looking at her hubby for forgiveness and understanding while naked fucking another man.

"Suck his cock, Brooke" I ordered her gripping her hips hard.

"Oh god..." she reached out to touch him as he moved his cock close to her mouth. I had the best of both worlds, I was fucking his wife and watching her run her tongue over his erection.

She was moving his cock rapidly in and out of her mouth as she ground against me, the pace picked up as Brooke's breathing increased. I thought she might pass out as hubby started to cum in her mouth with a loud sustained moan, this was enough to make Brooke cum too, holding his cock as it shot, first in her mouth and then on her face.

It was a sight I'll never forget. The lower half of Brooke's face was covered in cum from hubby, the rest of her face was red and blotchy from the intensity of her orgasm.

It was later; we all showered and had breakfast. Everybody was dressed except Brooke who wasn't allowed to even put on her uniform. It was agreed that Brooke would remain naked and available. It was also agreed that Brooke would be punished if she didn't perform to our standards. Everybody voted, even hubby who seemed to enjoy the breakfast the most when Brooke brought him his food, bending so that her breasts were naked in front of him.

Mark thought that, if Brooke had to be naked and available, maybe she should wear a chain with a bell attached. Nobody thought he was serious, so we all agreed that it was a wonderful idea. Mark ran out to his car for just a moment and returned with a very light metal dog collar, chain, and small Christmas bells that Tiffany had just bought as a present for somebody.

Brooke look completely humiliated as the two of them slipped the dog collar over her head, connecting the collar first to the bells, and then to the chain before finally handing the end of the chain to me. Every time I moved it, or Brooke moved, the bells would ring.

I asked Larry and hubby if there were any other guys that they worked with that played poker. Brooke's eyes opened wide and she rapidly shook her head at me, everybody looked at her because the bells were ringing so loudly, but I paid no attention.

Larry and hubby looked at each other before answering, "Yeah, we can think of a few."

Chapter 11

It was agreed that we'd all meet back at my place in the evening, but that Brooke would stay with me for the day. When he left hubby took all of her clothing with him. Brooke watched him leave, standing naked except for her new collar and chain, with a look of confusion mixed with excitement on her face.

We didn't do much that day; Brooke cleaned up and got things prepared for that evening. She washed the sheets and put away all the blankets before going to one of the spare guest rooms for a nap.

After a while I heard her bells jingling and looked in on her, she was sleeping on her stomach, but humping the bed and moaning. The bells disturbed her so she rolled onto her side, still sleeping, and pushed her hands between her thighs, tight against her pussy. She moved against her hands, still sleeping, while moaning softly. I could only imagine what her dream must have been about.

I left her alone while I took my own nap in the master bedroom. I'd been asleep for about 3 hours when the door bell sounded, waking me up. It was the delivery guy bringing more food and drink for the evening. While he was putting everything into the kitchen I heard the shower running in the room that Brooke was using.

By the time I returned to the kitchen after cleaning myself Brooke was busy taking care of all the food. She was beautiful working in the nude, the bells on her collar ringing whenever she moved.

I used her chain to pull her to me and welcomed her to the new party by kissing her and caressing her breasts. When I put my hand between her legs I discovered that her pussy was very wet and open, but she didn't seem as red and sore as she had been a few hours ago.

When our guests started to arrive Brooke had to greet them at the door, offering a tray of snakes or her breasts, whichever they'd prefer. The first ones through the door were hubby and three men I didn't recognize people he worked with.

Brooke's blushed immediately and looked down shyly at the tray while saying, "Would you like a treat or would you look to play with my boobs?" She didn't want to do that, but my directions to her were clear.

The first time she didn't say it right I spanked her on her bottom. It wasn't much of a spank, but it surprised her and almost caused her to drop the tray. She got it right the next time.

Hubby took a snack, which didn't surprise me very much, and then stood and watched as the other three guys took turns playing with her boobs. Twisting her nipples before sucking on them, squeezing and caressing her, Brooke looked flushed and was starting to breathe a little hard.

They didn't limit themselves to just her breasts, they were free with their hands on her legs and ass too. She looked at hubby and then at me.

"Please don't make me do this," where in her eyes, but there was no out, not yet.

Tiffany and Mark arrived next and of course Tiffany was all over Brooke while Mark started to fill up on food. They kissed and held each other like old friends, when Tiffany started to fondle Brooke between her legs the poor girl just about lost it. Tiffany stopped while Brooke was breathing hard, but hadn't cum.

Larry came in with two new girls. Their first comment was, "This is interesting. Can anybody play with her?" Of course the answer was "yes."

Chapter 12

I never did get the names of the two new girls straight. One was blonde with big boobs and the other had hair that might have been red. I just thought of them as blonde and red, which worked for me.

All of us sat around talking for awhile while Brooke served us drinks and food. I don't think she was comfortable being nude with a collar on but she did it. The guys were free with their hands and mouths, she was on a sexual edge the entire time. When Tiffany pulled her fingers out of Brooke's pussy a long string of juice came with it.

The blonde was sitting next to hubby when she handed Brooke her lipstick tube and told her to write the worth "slut" on her belly just above her pussy. Brooke looked horrified and even more stricken when she realized that she would be doing it only a few feet away from her husband.

Her hand was shaking as she, first pulled the skin up tight exposing her pussy even more, and then slowly upside down, wrote the word on herself. Hubby was fascinated by the scene, storing up a memory that I'm sure he would dredge up for years to come.

Brooke was told to turn in a circle so that we could all she the reddish word that she had written on herself. That started a competition to come up with the most humiliating words we could think of for Brooke to write on her body.

By the time we were done Brooke was lying on the coffee table in front of us having written not only "slut," but also "available" "pussy eater" "insert cock here" and several other terms on her legs and boobs. In fairness, she could only reach so far.

Blonde and red were getting into the game and the other guys were working on ways to get them naked too. It took Tiffany, of course, to take charge, but not in a way that the guys had imagined.

"You know what's really fun?" she asked. Before anybody could answer she said "order the slut!"