My Kinky WIfe Slips Up Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did I say something wrong?"

"It's not that, you just caught me off guard."

"Oh. Well I just thought you wanted something to..."

"No, no, you're right. But what happened to 'never again'?"

She shrugged her shoulders with a mischievous smile. It was adorably sexy how she couldn't fully confess to wanting our ruggedly handsome neighbor. "Well? Should I say something to him?"

My mind flashed on her naked body pressed up against Jerry's, causing my neck to burn and my throat to constrict. It felt like dread and anger, and not the excited reaction our play had initially induced. Then I thought of my boss's brother-in-law joining us the following afternoon, and it intensified the tightness in my throat.

"This is tough. Fenton will be here tomorrow."

"And tonight?"

"It's still going to be weird when he does get here."

Her forehead softened and sunk with her eyebrows. It slowly rose again as she placed a hand on my less than inspired crotch. "Anything I can do to change your mind?"

"Yes, but don't."

Fenton was a weak excuse, and after a moments silence she started back towards the bathrooms. I couldn't tell if she was frustrated or confused, but coldness had settled on her. It settled on me as well, and I tried to privately deal with the unidentifiable anger creeping up on me.

At the bathroom she took her time cleaning up. Outside I listened to the waves and watched at least twenty moths flutter around the light above the doorway to the woman's bathroom. On the way back she unexpectedly stopped in the middle of the path. I turned around to see her standing with crossed arms and tilting her head so her blonde ponytail hung over her shoulder.

"You know what, you're mean!"

I laughed. "I'm mean?"

She began walking again. "Yeah––mean! All day long you keep pestering me about some guy, and then when I finally cave, you get jealous."

"Jealous! I may be a little jealous in my own special way, but you know that isn't it. It's Fenton." I could feel the heat build on my neck. It was more than Fenton, but I couldn't explain things beyond him. I didn't understand it myself. "I don't want to risk my job. You want to do this when he isn't around we can make a party of it."

"But he isn't around."

"Babe, not tonight."

She fell silent again, but clutched my hand when I took hers. She gave it a tight squeeze and placed her other hand around my bicep and her head on my shoulder as we kept walking. My neck cooled, but my throat continued to tighten.

At camp we found Jerry had retired into his tent where some kind of reading light glowed through the nylon fabric. Inside our tent Kelly disrobed, and I began to stroke down her back and rolled her earlobe between my lips. She stopped me before I took it any further, shaking her head and pointing in Jerry's direction. She whispered that it would be too embarrassing if he heard us. With the faint sounds of the ocean a hundred feet away, we could quietly perform without him knowing, so I knew she was full of it.

"Well, I want Aquaman to hear us. I want him to know I'm over here ravishing my wife."

She giggled, until the soft peak of my tongue circled her ear, and then she went, "Oooooo! OK, OK!" My thumb followed the ridge of her jaw all the way around and then back again. My lips moved to hers. They collided, crushing softly into one another.

"I love you so much!"

"I love you too!"

My hand slid to her nipple, the nylon sleeping bag whining as my arm brushed over it. My mouth joined my hand. I took in the delicate pink thimble using wet warm suction, and chased it around with my tongue. My humid breath quickly heated her tit, and I squeezed it, forcing the nipple further into my mouth. Her hand brushed into my hair, and then her other hand came up alongside my cheek, directing me back up for a kiss. My fingers went in the opposite direction, slipping down her belly, and then gingerly walked downwards until I felt the feathery tickle of pubic hair. Her hand traveled a similar path, ending with a grip on my throbbing cock. As she pulled the skin up towards the head, I felt blood gush into my dick, filling, stretching and hardening it. She stroked me faster, and my fingers found their way into the tender raw slice between her thighs. Her pussy was so soaked that several drips ran down my finger when the labia parted.

"Something has you worked up."

"Hmmmm, maybe the thought of our gorgeous neighbor. But don't dare tell my husband."

Her words cut me instead of heightening my arousal, although I had no reason to feel hurt––we've always made love like this, with talk of another man brining on unprecedented orgasms for us both. The words I spoke next were foreign to me.

"Your husband already knows, and he plans to make you forget all about Jerry."

More juice streamed down my finger, and it felt criminal not catching it all in my mouth, so I slowly spun around, grabbed her hips, and pulled her on top of me. With her ass in my face, my tongue tore into her snatch. I sealed my lips around her pussy, and the deeper I pushed in my tongue the more she flowed into my mouth. Hot slick fluid pooled at my throat, and I had to suck it down or choke. It had been a long time since I'd experienced her that wet.

Her lips were tautly around my cock, and already she bobbed frantically. She had no patience whatsoever––she needed a cock and needed one bad. Her nose landed in my pubs. Shit it felt good! Her hips began to rock into my face, and her breathing grew intense. Her knees crushed inwards against my arms and released. Her whole body contracted.

It didn't take long for her orgasm to build, and as the rhythm moved through her body, I tried to tip her over the edge by slipping a finger from either hand into her snatch, and separating the slick folds.

The hurt I felt still burned in my neck, and I thought maybe if I forced myself to play our game it would chase the feeling away. "Bethchya Jerry would love to make a slut out of you. He'd have a field day eating your tight little cooch."

I stuck my tongue back in just as she screamed, "Fuck, fuck, fuck!" She came good and hard, pulling her mouth off my dick and resting her cheek on my thigh as an army of tingling phantoms swept through her torso, into her tits and arms, down her legs, and finally reaching clear to her toes. She ground her coming pussy roughly against my face, glazing my chin and nose like a soaked wash cloth, and cried, "Oh god, I wish I could feel him. Oh god, I want Jerry to make me come!"

The heat in my neck burst into my whole head, and with it came an urge to shove her ass off my face. Hearing my wife utter his name under the spell of her needy climax, her writhing body ringing it from her lips, was fucking torture. I was absolutely jealous, and not the good kind.

Kelly sucked my cock back into her mouth, her pussy still rubbing itself into my face as her climax trailed off. She bobbed her head quickly, taking on the entire length of my cock. But I hardly noticed. I'd decided why the game was different with Jerry and it troubled me something awful.

Seth and Scottie we're just toys for Kelly to fuck. And fuck they did, for hours on end, for all she was worth. But when the party was over they went their very separate ways. She might've cared a little for Aaron, but only how a little girl cares for a puppy dog. Jerry embodied more. A stoic kindness imbued his voice, his posture and the stories he shared, and he offered a modest maturity the others lacked. His comment about her eyebrows revealed an attentive sensitive man searching for more than an easy lay.

It made sense, my wife was finally willing to fuck another man because Jerry not only stroked a deep chord in her wild pussy, he also tapped the romantic, starry-eyed princess further inside.Myprincess! The only princess I'd ever want and could never bear to lose.

She brought me back to the business of having my dick sucked when she noticed my erection softening and warned with teasing vindictiveness, "If you're not going to try, then you'll leave a girl no choice but to visit our neighbor."

That remark settled things for me. I lead her head back onto my cock and leaned forward so I could speak softly near her ear. "Still can't get that bulge in his shorts out of your mind, huh? Still thinking about getting your hands around it, huh?" My dick throbbed in her mouth. "Betchya Jerry's been doing the same, imagining how you'd look with your panties down and your legs up, and what his big dick looks like sliding into home-plate."

She released my dick to speak. "Oh god, I'd love to have that sexy man inside me. I'd love to kiss his lips and stroke his hair as we made love." She took me back into her mouth, and bobbed furiously.

I needed to strip the romance out of our fantasy before jealousy consumed me again. "I don't think he's interested in a kiss. Aquaman likes to get wet, and you're pussy's so fucking wet."

Her lips sailed up and down my shaft, her ponytail bouncing in a youthful hypnotic frenzy. Her mouth salivated profusely as the head raced over her tongue. Jesus she was blowing me good, and I quickly reached the edge. When I began to buck my hips faster, she pulled off just long enough to say, "What would my husband think of Jerry getting wet when his wife comes all over him? Hubby wouldn't approve of that at all."

My jealousy was completely gone. My starry-eyed princess had been frightened away. This fantasy was between my slut wife and Jerry's fat cock, and nothing else.

"Fuck that feels good. I betcha he wants to fuck your cute little ass––right in your cute married ass."

"Ooooo, you think?"

Her mouth almost didn't make it back on my dick before I popped. I shot stream after stream, making her hum with shock as each stream blasted against the roof of her mouth.

A minute later I was beside her, telling her how much I loved her, how hot she was, and how lucky I was to have her. We cuddled, occasionally saying something to make the other giggle, until her voice became groggy and she drifted off to sleep.

I, on the other hand, lay awake for another couple of hours, silently trying to settle my feelings. Sharing my wife was the ultimate sexual experience, but after what I'd experienced earlier, I feared I might lose the thrill of it to jealousy. Even as I lay there, admitting how much I needed Kelly's extramarital mash ups, jealousy returned over and over again––not in thoughts, but in sickening lumps of insecurity impossible to swallow.

***

In the morning I awoke to my shoulder being shaken. My eyes crept open and there was Kelly. "Sweetie, Jerry says there's something like eighty-percent chance of rain. Do you mind if I go snorkeling with him? It might be the last chance before it rains."

I was only partially awake as I told her to go ahead, and it was only after she crawled out and the sound of his spear gun rattling in the plastic bucket got further and further away, that I remembered everything we said the night before.

When I opened my eyes again it had to be close to ten. Our campsite was empty, and with a hint of jealous apprehension. I walked over to Jerry's and peeked inside his tent. Nothing! I ended up taking a walk along the beach to keep from going crazy, then cut inland about two miles down the coast. I tried Kelly's phone, but of course she'd left in our tent while snorkeling. I then followed the road leading back to the park entrance, looking for decent cup of coffee and torturing myself with Kelly's whereabouts.

I doubted they'd snorkeled more than an hour, so where was she?Was she...?Were they...? Did they climb out of the ocean and shed their gear? Had they taken a break to sit on one of the smooth rocks in the small cove, stripped down to her bikini and his Speedos? Her hair would be wet and out of its ponytail, clinging to her back in a wavy pattern. Her eyelashes would hold together to form stars around her vibrant blue eyes. Her sympathetic eyebrows would have acquired their alluring slant, with Jerry reading them like a romance novel. And then maybe a turbulent swell would slip into the cove, and she'd cling to him as it crashed around their feet. And when it retreated back out to sea, she wouldn't immediately let go, because his broad shoulders and hard chest felt too good to lose hold of. He wouldn't be able to resist my wife, no man can, and that would mean Kelly would have to be good for both of them.

So was she? Was my wife behaving herself? Or was she letting his toughened hands travel within the confines of her bikini. Was he touching places defenseless against such a captivatingly handsome man? Was her avid libido betraying both of us as his fingers pressed into the soft flesh of her bosom? My neck burned, and panic stirred within my chest.

In a daze I grabbed a coffee at the tiny general store, the paper cup dampening in my sweaty palm, and I hurried back to camp.

At the top of the hill I spotted a Mini Cooper parked at the end of the ranger's road. Beyond that it became a foot trail only. I heard my name and looked to see Fenton sitting on a cooler next to the car. He'd apparently gotten off to an early start and arrived several hours ahead of time.

"Good timing, Aleee, now you can help me carry my shit down." I don't know why he always accentuated the last part of my name, but I took it as a compliment.

We shook and then he pulled out a smaller bag and got out the camera packed inside it. He then attached a telephoto lens and aimed towards the beach. As far as views go, it didn't get much better than the end of the ranger trail. As he snapped away, I set his duffle bag on top of the ice chest and lifted them both.

"Hold up, Aleee, we got some boom-chika-wow-wow going on. Check it!"

He handed me the camera as I set the cooler back down. He aimed it towards our campsite as my heart began to race. Through a break in the tall sage brush, in the same spot where Kelly and I spied the glow of Jerry's campfire the night before, I now saw my wife pressed up against the fit spear fisherman's chest. I froze as I realized she was massaging his shoulders. She wore only her bikini, and he had on nothing but board shorts, so her barely covered tits contacted just beneath his chest, and her flat uncovered stomach rested against rippled abs. His hands ran down her back and over her ass. He then spun her around by the waist, his hands journeying upwards as her mostly exposed butt cheeks crushed against his groin. He cupped her breast just long enough to delectably squeeze them––a sip before accepting a full glass.

They stayed there a moment, swaying gently to the rhythm of the sage in the wind. Fingers then crept into her bottoms, lifting and tugging down the elastic and traveling through her trimmed pubs. His face nestled against her hair, as if inhaling the scent of it. A dimple cut into his cheek as he kissed his way through the blonde strands. Her lips parted, as his hand pushed further into her suit, a finger most likely hooked into her wet velvet interior.

What I witnessed was not X-rated, but rather an R-rated romance, where emotion guided the sex and not the other way around. My neck burned and the heat traveled down my spine, tightening the muscles along my arms and jaw. My heart raced at the thought of Fenton beside me, privy to my wife's total betrayal.

I had no idea how to handle the situation. Kelly was being fingered by another man in front of my boss's brother-in-law. My worst nightmare had come true. For a moment I considered letting my jealousy overcome me and make a furious scene just to save face. Then I quickly ran through all possibilities of Fenton being persuaded not to say anything to my boss, and all seemed unlikely.

"Isn't that our spot?"

My mouth had dried and my voice cracked as a result. "It's our neighbors. Ours is one over."

"So who's the dude getting it on with your wife?"

When he said that it felt like my heart stopped beating altogether. About a million different thoughts passed through my mind and the growing panic caused my arm to shake as I handed back his camera.

"I'm only fucking around, man. Wasn't she gonna come, though?"

It finally registered with me that he'd never met Kelly––he had no idea the girl roiling in ecstasy was my wife. Rubbing my thumbnail over my brow, I apologized for her being unable to make it, and chuckled, "I guess it's going to be a guy's weekend."

"Sucks she couldn't come. Actually, I forgot the fins I had for her, so that solves that." He peered through the camera again. "So we're peeping on our neighbors, huh? Oh shit, you didn't tell me he started fingering her. Awesome! She's crazy fine! Oh yeah, she's giving him a reach around. That's a girl. You got his attention now."

Fenton's update caused the heat to spread everywhere. I tried to dispel the thought of my wife's hand on another man's dick by changing the subject. "I meant to call you before you left. I heard there's about eighty-percent chance of rain later today."

He was too busy grinning behind his camera to hear me, so I repeated myself.

"It's like thirty-percent, it won't rain."

"Oh, I must have heard wrong."

"Betchya fifty bucks he fucks her on that log."

"Fenton, they're our camping neighbors, man, don't you think we owe them a little privacy?"

"Hey, they wanna get busy in broad daylight I say we owe it to them to watch. Oh shit, her top is off. We've got titties, Aleee! Goddamn, I'm telling ya, our neighbor's are about to get their groove on."

My stomach plummeted a mile a second. "Come on Fenton, we have to go down there and face them in a minute."

"Take it easy, Aleee, they won't know."

"Well, our neighbor strikes me as the type who punches first and asks questions later, so you better hope he doesn't find out."

"Maybe, but right now he's too busy squeezing on those titties to notice. You gotta see this, Aleee!"

Fenton handed me the camera, but I shook my head no.

"Lighten up man, it's not every day you get to see some hot chick taking one in public." He peered through the view finder again. "Oh dude, you really need to see this, he's about to stick it in her ass."

"Stop making shit up."

"Wait, first he's going to tongue it––gonna provide a little A-T-D action!"

"A-T-what?"

"Anal tongue darts!"

"Jesus Christ, he is not sticking his tongue in her ass. Give me that camera!"

He handed it over. Fenton would just keep going if I didn't look, so with one eye up against the viewer I focused on my wife and Jerry in action. Fenton told the truth about her tits being out, but if she had stroked his cock, she wasn't anymore. Her ass remained snuggled against his crotch, but her bottoms were still on, and he certainly wasn't fucking her, let alone slipping it into her ass.

I felt anything but relief, however, as he tilted her head upwards to meet his lips, and they kissed each other long and deep. His left hand still busily fingered away inside her bikini bottoms, but the kiss is what got me. The kiss is what caused me to lose all hope. That wasn't my slut wife with some guy's fingers jammed up her cooch, it was my starry-eyed princess spiraling into a forbidden romance with a man who'd make any woman believe in fairytales.

My wife's face looked as sweet and innocent as ever, even as his hand grazed over her trimmed pussy and his fingers climbed upwards inside. Her bikini bottoms were stretched completely down in front by the back of his hand, the tendons in his forearms rippling. He could've easily had two fingers inside her, taking a long deep trip into her buttery snatch.

She ground her hips forwards as fingers were thrust inside, and she rested the full weight of her body against him, clutching his thighs for support.

"Sucks your wife couldn't make it. Larry tells me she's as cute as Jennifer Lawrence. I hoped for some bikini action."