My Kinky WIfe Slips Up Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her striper-hot moves finally made an impression. Jerry's eyes widened, a hand grabbed hold of her bouncing cheek, and although she needed no additional encouragement, Jerry felt otherwise, and spanked it. The sting of her cheek against his palm proved satisfying enough to do it again––and then again. Finally he leaned backwards, leaving his hips way out in front of him, allowing one arm to dangle behind, and looked about as arrogantly cool as one could manage while fucking a girl. The way he posed, hard at work, the bright sun beaming off on his sweaty body, looked like something out of deodorant commercial geared at macho pride, where some booming voice announced it was a tough job needing a tough man to do it.

She took me completely into her mouth, while Jerry hit it just enough to make her dirty-blonde ponytail dance. I'd only watched her with other men, never participated. But feeling her tongue brush up my shaft and everything growing more snug the deeper my cock went, while at the same time watching another man burry himself even deeper into her pussy, was just plain dick-dunking delightful.

After some quick shuffling around with his cock inside her the whole time, Jerry ended up sitting on the log as Kelly bounced her ass on top of him. She then stretched forward to suck on me some more. We stayed like that for a while, finding a rhythm that allowed us to invade Kelly's body simultaneously.

"Come on, Jerry, make me blush. My husband seriously needs to know what a naughty woman he married."

He shook his head dismissively, but acted anyway, getting to his feet and repositioning her by hooking an arm under her left knee and lifting it back towards her chest with a strong jerk. He kept lifting it up, forcing her to straighten out so her vagina was flat against his erection. My wife stood on one leg, the other pinned in a high kick by his arm and offering a clear view of his cock ramming her pussy from the underside. Fenton's rendition of Rawhide came to mind, only in double time.

She reclined backwards into my arms, so I supported her by her armpits. Her upside down head settled next to my crotch so I slid my dick over her lips like an access card. It worked! Her mouth popped open and in my dick went.

We used teamwork, and my wife floated between us like an angel, bridging our cocks in what had to be a difficult position. It made me question why my wife didn't pursue couples figure skating in high school. "Goddamn, Kelly, with your skill you could've toured with 'Fucking on Ice'!" I don't think either one of them heard me, so I laughed alone.

Eventually she relaxed her mouth, and I could feel the vibrations as she moaned through a throat full of my dick. Her eyes pinched tightly closed, and her fingers let go of my waist and fanned out. She was coming, and coming hard. What a slut. What a gorgeous, delicious, little slut.

"Kelly, you really are fucking nuts!"

"Too true," I chimed in, "Knew you'd figure it out sooner or later. Most men do." It was a dick thing to say, but I didn't want him to get the wrong idea about his role in our game. He seemed unfazed, however, and I realized something as she arched between us with her perfect c-sized tits sliding up and down her chest, her pussy smacking wet as Jerry pumped it relentlessly and her throat stretched out long and graceful for my cock. I realized she couldn't be a slut. She was simply too perfect. The sight of her getting fucked belonged in magazines featuring supermodels, not smut. Her skin picked up the sunlight, and it twinkled along one mesmerizing curve into the next. I could've told Jerry she fucked every one of the Oakland Raiders and he would still look at her like some goddess. And I couldn't blame him––Icould never see her as anything less than a total goddess.

My balls began to tighten as come readied itself in the chamber. I didn't give her any warning, I was too engrossed in her long throat and how it would soon be home to a hot load of come. She barely even flinched, but on the second burst she pulled off me some, so the come hit the roof of her mouth and not her throat. She arduously swallowed after that, trying to get it down as quickly as it came. She managed to swallow it all with my dick in her mouth the entire time, being rather discrete about, almost like she didn't want Jerry to know. I slowly pulled out, letting her lips clean my shaft along the way. She lifted her face and stared up at me with wide glittery blue eyes.

Jerry, who'd steadily pounded her through all of it, grunted, "We gotta switch this up before my legs go numb." He slapped my wife's butt loudly. "Let's get lower to the ground."

"It's too sandy, naughty boy."

"Damn!"

"Ali, honey, could you bring me one of our blankets?"

Something about my wife asking me to get a blanket so she could bang some guy on it didn't feel right, but he was already fucking her so there wasn't much point in letting pride creep up now. I fetched the extra blanket from our tent and they stopped so she could lay it flat.

A moment later, Jerry knelt behind her and the fucking resumed. She started on her hands and knees, but quickly showed off the wonders of banging a figure skater by crunching her thighs and stomach together, leaving them both absolutely vertical. It forced her butt into a round tight bulb that stuck straight into the air. It was a bizarre site, she looked a little like an inch worm preparing to stretch towards a neighboring leaf. It left her tits smashing into the angle where her knees met the blanket.

"Whoa!" Jerry exclaimed. He took a wide stance behind her, his huge erection poking up between her butt cheeks until he pushed it down with his fingers, popping inside her.

"Oh god! That's the big one I love."

From where I stood I saw only his butt over hers and his condom covered cock glistening with the juice from her splayed dripping snatch. Something had shifted in him. His laidback smile had flopped over, and he looked mean. She'd tempted him to get a little wild, a present to me, but I'd come, she really didn't need to keep it up. Unfortunately, it appeared she'd created a monster.

After a few minutes of grunting and spanking and squishing and popping, I began wondering what to do with myself. I felt another erection coming on, but I wanted to save it for when we were alone, so I walked around to her side and leaned over. "I'm gonna go ahead and start packing up and you can you finish saying goodbye to Jerry, alright?"

She opened her eyes and stared through her sweaty bangs. "Oh I will, honey. Love you!"

Jerry's head rocked back and his smile returned––a dubious smile high above two big handfuls of my wife's plump ass––so I walked away and left him to it.

"You like that? You like it like that?" The tone of his voice made it sound like a threat. Soon the moist smacking sound of his dick driving into to her snatch increased, and Jerry announced, "Oh sweet-stuff, you are wet. I knew you preferred a man in charge, but you are gushing." He'd called her bluff and now raised the stakes, and would keep on raising them until one of us tapped-out. It wouldn't be Kelly, however, as she only meowed like a cat.

As I cleared out our tent I heard Jerry order, "Reach back and open yourself up for me. All the way. Yeah. Now wider. Nice and wide. Come on baby, open it all the way and welcome me. Oh yeah, that's nice––a nice, wide, gorgeous road of generosity."

She moaned as their bodies spanked together. "Mmmm," hummed my wife. I could only see her ass in the air and her pussy folding in and blooming out with his plunging prick, and comically it looked as if her pussy did the talking. "Just don't let me fall."

"Yeah, you keep holding it open and I'll keep holding you up."

I climbed out of the tent so I could start breaking it down, and for a moment I actually got scared when I saw Jerry sway to the right and backwards, grabbing something long and mechanical looking off the ground. Then above his head appeared the spear gun, as he stretched the tube along the length of his arm. My heart froze––what the fuck––but then he took aim at the at box of cereal on the log across from them, and as his hips continued to pound at a fever pitch, he fired the spear through the box, carrying it into the bush past his tent and scattering corn flakes through the air. He then grabbed a hold of my wife's ass again and let her know that pretty ass what a hunter he truly was.

Big wicked teeth unzipped across his face. "You still want to blush?"

"Depends, what are you thinking, naughty boy?"

Without another word he pulled his cock out of her pussy and pressed it over her ass.

"Oh shit,really?"

"I've always wanted to try, but I've never met a woman who would."

"Oh God! I don't know." He held it there a moment until she set a hand on his thigh. "OK, OK then. But you're huge, so please go slow."

He eased his way into her ass, her hands still reaching back and spreading herself wide open. Right in front of me this was happening, Aquaman was squeezing his huge dick in my wife's asshole. And then he began to fuck it, giving it a slap like he would his own knee after a damn good joke. She buried her face in the blanket, surrendering, some guy totally dominating her and flat out using her ass up like it had an expiration date stamped on it. Within a minute Jerry delivered strokes with determined, frantic, almost violent movement.

I felt almost guilty for getting her into this, even though her body willingly gave a tiny thrust back just before full insertion.

"Do I compare to your twenty-one-old?"

"No comparison. She was no virgin, but not in your fucking league either. I just don't understand, though. I don't understand how a girl so cool can be..." His thought hung unfinished.

"You still find me cool? Even now? Like this?"

"Too cool and too pretty!"

"Too pret-ty?"

"Too pretty, I can't..."

He then suddenly buried his cock in deep and stopped. His chest heaved as trails of sweat flashed with white light down the grooves of his back. He took several breaths hovering like that, as Kelly remained still, her face lost in the blanket, appearing little more than an ass in the air totally stuffed with cock.

Jerry folded forwards, setting a palm on her shoulder blade, then gingerly journeying up her arm, taking hold of her hand and pulling gently until she stared back at him. He rolled her onto her back and sunk slowly back into her bottom, Kelly biting her lip as he went. He then he planted a kiss on her lips. His eyes bore into hers, their breath met between them, and he rubbed his nose cutely over hers. She seemed to melt under him, her eyebrows rising, trying to combat the growing heaviness of her eyelids, and a warm pleasure turned her cheeks pink.

Two skater's feet locked over his back. I could just barely see his shaft appear from her bottom, before he'd slid it lovingly back inside. They gazed upon each other as if their faces were the only in existence. He was through with my slut wife, and now wanted to make passionate love to Kelly. He cherished her with everything he had, and for the first time I saw how badly Kelly desired him. He owned more than her ass in that moment, a moment in which she gave up every part of herself. Their lips slowly met, sparking off unbearable heat in my neck.

A few moments later Kelly began panting, "Ooo-ooo-ooo!"

"You blushing yet?"

"Oh God, I am!"

Their foreheads touched, her eyebrows going completely miserable but telling the exact opposite. Such intimacy overwhelmed her that even I, her husband, felt like it was wrong to watch. I pulled out my phone, pretending that my heart wasn't beating through my chest, but my hands shook so bad I couldn't read the screen. I stared at it, anyway, finding it impossible to look at them and impossible to walk away.

"Oh god, Jer, you're beautiful. You're just beautiful!"

"Oh Jesus, Kelly, I can't hold out."

"Don't!"

"Here it comes! Oh Jesus! Jesus you are pretty! Jesus you feel good."

"Oh fuck, it feels too good! Oh God, like that. Just like that. Oh God Jer, you're going to make me come. I want it. I want to come with you! Oh my God, I am. I'm coming. Oh my God ,your dick. So fucking good! I'm going to scream. You're making me scream!"

She didn't scream. Instead her mouth opened as if she was about to, but not a sound came out. Her face fell into distant serenity, and her thighs tightened around his waist. Jerry growled until his hips just plummeted down, staying inside her, butt muscles twitching, a sure sign come was gushing out of his cock and into her ass.

They lay there still for several minutes, as he swept her sweaty bang to the side and kissed her over and over again. She grazed her knuckles down his jaw repeatedly, sanding them smooth on a two-day growth. He'd grown soft by time he dislodged himself from her ass, and he had to pinch the condom to keep her tight sphincter from stripping it off. He then slipped on his trunks, while Kelly stretched her back and legs before standing up.

After finding her balance, she walked over to where I sat in a pile of our gear waiting to be moved up to our car. Jerry strode right behind her, a hand petting her back, like it was up to him whether or not she'd return to me. She hadn't bothered with clothes––her hairless pussy glowed vividly pink in the bright sun, its color a testament to being fucked good and proper. Stopping a few feet in front of me, she reached out, with a nervous apologetic smile. I took hold of her hand as Jerry announced he was going to cool off, and then broke into a jog towards the beach. She helped me to my feet and we stood in silence for a moment. I smiled cruelly, like a blackmailer about to reveal the dirt I had her.

"What?" she broke first, her voice cracking.

I raised one eyebrow suspiciously. "What was that back there?"

She seemed to retreat for a moment and then widened her gaze. "I'm not really sure. I just know I love you."

"Of course you do––now that your boyfriend's run off."

"Boyfriend?"

"From where I stood, he sure looked like one."

"Don't dare get jealous, Ali, not now." She touched my cheek. "I did all that for you. I don't think I could have been a bigger slut."

"He knows you aren't a slut, though. He sees right through you, doesn't he?"

She retracted her hand. "He can't possibly still think... He... He just..."

I grabbed her shoulders. "It's OK."

"Don't tell me it's OK unless it's really OK."

I hugged her close and crushed my lips into her damp hair. "He thinks you're the most amazing woman he's ever met, and he's right."

"He does not."

"Oh yes he does, and that turns you on. A guy as perfect as they come thinks the same of you. I get it. And..." I squeezed her tighter, and kissed her lips. She kissed be back with desperation, grabbing my face and pressing her breasts against me. My erection poked at her belly, and she took notice, slipping a hand down to accompany it. My hand brushed the side of her bosom, and then I sunk my fingers into the cushiony flesh. She lowered my shorts to the ground, the move leaving her on her knees. She stroked my dick.

"Don't be mad.Pleasedon't be mad."

She sucked my cock into her mouth. I looked over at the remnants of burnt logs in the fire pit next to us, where Jerry had tossed the condom once he'd finished with it. It hung over a thin log that survived the fire from two nights ago. Come bulged in the tip, a lot of it. The fact it had been in my wife's ass when the come was deposited made it so extraordinarily personal, and there it hung, incriminatingly, for all to see.

I gritted my teeth as she deep throated me for the second time that afternoon. Her intentions were different this time, however. She wanted me to forget what I'd just seen. She was going to suck the jealousy right out of me.

"Does that feel good?" she asked, looking up at me as my dick smeared her own saliva across her full lips. I lifted her up and carried her to the blanket. I laid her on top of the wet spot she and Jerry left behind. I pushed my dick in, and she was so wet and swollen it felt like a different pussy. Jerry's pussy! The heat in my neck flared, and, wasting no time, I hit a steady tempo as I massaged her breast and nibbled at her ear. I whispered, "So how did he finally make you blush?"

"You saw." She sighed. "He was doing me so hard, I..."

"I saw, but it was after he pounded you, when you were both close. So what was it that made you blush?"

Her fingers dug into my back at the mere thought of that moment, but she wouldn't say why.

"It's OK, I already know what made you blush."

"Just fuck me, Ali. You feel so good right now."

She badly wanted the conversation to go away so I knew my suspicions were correct.

"You want me to tell you what caused it?"

"I just want to be fucked. By you, Ali." She added my name haphazardly. Guilt! I wasn't the only one on her mind.

"You blushed because Jerry fucked you in a way I never could."

She tensed beneath me, but her hips never stopped dancing.

"He fucked you in a way you longed for, burned for, broke our vows for. I saw you look at the handsome man that first morning, and when he started paying more attention to you than you were be comfortable with, you lost control instead of telling him no."

She cried softly how much she loved me.

"You surrendered to his advances, you couldn't help it, he was the most intriguing man you've ever met, and he felt the same way about you. He offered you a forbiden romance. You knew it was wrong. You knew it was taboo with your husband so close, but those are the buttons that really get you going, aren't they? And they are the buttons I can never reach. That hurts, bad. But it's OK."

She rolled her head to the side, as if it sheltered her from my syrupy voice. "You're my husband. I want my husband."

"But I'm not the only one you want. You couldn't resist him. And so you tried to scare him off. You said you were being so nasty for me, but it was for him. You hoped his blue eyes would stop snaring your heart every time he looked at you if you behaved like a slut. He wasn't interested in a slut, though, he wanted something more. And you let him have it."

"I didn't mean to-"

"You didn't stop him!"

"I wanted to."

"No, you wanted to him to make you come. I've never seen you come like that before. Not with me, not ever."

"No, it just... He surprised me."

I thrust harder, the burn in my neck egging me on. The burn even felt good. Incredible!

"You had yourself a screaming orgasm, the kind only a cheating wife will ever know."

"Stop! Just fuck me, Sweetie. Come for me." She desperately raised her hips up to meet mine.

"The look on your face when you came––when he came in your ass––I'm never going to forget it. It was the hottest thing I'd ever seen in my life. You looked so fucking hot!"

Her eyes opened, and her head rolled back to face me. She finally understood I wasn't mad, but it wasn't until right then that I'd come to understand it. The jealousy felt good. The game had become dangerous and emotional, but it was still our game. We'd just played it with a guy smart enough to realize he was being played, and man enough to rewrite the rules to his liking. And watching that man steal my princess' affections as he fucked her, made me realize it has always been the endless pursuit of my wife's elusive pussy keeping our love passionate and raw. In those precious minutes after Jerry had had his way with her, she became so beguiling I felt like some fan in the presence of a gorgeous movie star.

"I've been a complete ass about all this. I know you aren't leaving me for Jerry, and I've never been as hot for you as I am right now."

"Oh God, Ali! I love you so much!"