My Kinky WIfe Slips Up Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The ocean was relatively calm, so I listened over the faint sound of breaking waves for anything going on between Jerry and my wife. I could hear the rustling of sleeping bags, and the occasional giggle, but nothing to indicate she'd be on his dick anytime soon. I probably listened intensely for over a half hour before it became real quiet and I knew they'd fallen asleep.

My mind continued to spin, however, and I shifted my body from side to side, unable to get comfortable. Sudden fortitude brought me up to my knees. I had to end this. It was stupid to hide my insecurity from my wife and then blame her for not coddling it––especially if it meant losing her to another man.

I scooted out of my tent onto the cold sand. I wrapped my arms around myself and stepped over to their site, quietly so as not to wake Fenton or Jerry. And then I heard it.

For a moment I thought Kelly might've whispered something to me through the tent window, but the sound of her voice trailed into breath only. And before I could move again, I realized Jerry was not only awake, but inside her. She moaned a second time, louder than before. I heard Jerry, too, echoing her with a murmur like he'd taken a very satisfying bite of dinner. They continued this way, creating a slow sexual rhythm that cut through the outside air where I stood. A dog barked from down the shore, and hearing it alongside my wife's audacious, spoken pleasure, reminded me our campsites were in a public space. My heart dropped, my throat dried and my jaw locked up tight.

A minute more and the sound of two bodies coming together punctuated their moans––a dull slap, forceful and paced. My wife's moaning also shifted to an, "Ohhhhhh! Ohhhhhhh! Ohhhhhhh!" She took more of his cock, and felt it.

They kept it going, their sounds increasing as they lost their heads in the heat of the moment. Soon Kelly muttered words at speaking volume, "Oh Jesus! Be gentle!"

"Of course. All I ever hear is be gentle. It's the burden of the well-endowed."

She giggled, but the joyful sounds were lost, torn to pieces by the throat crippling pleasure of having his cock sink into her.

"God!" Jerry exclaimed, his voice only slightly more controlled than my wife's. "You're dangerous."

"I'm dangerous?"

"Because you're so amazing!"

"You feel amazing.Soooo amazing!"

"You feel even more incredible than I imagined, and I'd imagined way more than I should've."

"Oh my God, Jerry! Just don't stop doing what you're doing––promise you won't ever stop!"

"You're that one chick I always feared––the one that makes me wanna give up everything for a night that never ends."

"You're as silly as you are sweet."

"Silly, huh? I'll show you just how silly I can be,"

"Oooooooh! Silly feels very nice."

The sounds of their bodies colliding increased. A breeze swept my hair across my neck, tickling the skin as it flooded with heat. I stood there for well over five minutes, wearing only boxers and a tee shirt, but the sobering cold did nothing to cool my jealousy.

Rustling sounds came again and the tent shook and a bulge from a knee scraped down its side as the occupants changed position. Once settled, they picked it up again, my wife telling him he could be a little less gentle. Her firm ass then rang in the night like a snare drum as he stepped up his game. And she loved it, crying a soft song over Jerry's up-tempo beat.

"Jesus how I've wanted you. Oh my god you're huge."

"Remind me to thank your husband's friend for showing up when he did."

She giggled.

"How's that feel? Too much?"

"No! It's wonderful. God, Jerry, you are so fucking sexy."

I couldn't take it any longer and stepped backwards towards my tent. It was happening. Aquaman was stealing my wife. I almost stumbled, imagining how Kelly laughed each time I'd called him that, our little inside joke. Fuck!

The closer I got to my tent, the more aggressive their love making became. Her moans were teetering on animalistic, originating deeper in her throat, lowering in sound, succumbing to his tender torture. The volume followed me, they weren't letting me escape. I stared hopelessly at their domed tent, silhouetted by the light sage brush. It was just a still, dark hump along the dusty clearing, and yet it had become the most evil shape imaginable––a UFO here to abduct everything I cared about.

Then it shook, and then it shook again. This time I caught a bulge appearing along the south wall. When it appeared a second time I could tell it was an ass protruding out from the tent's side. It continued to appear each time he pulled out of my wife, and then disappeared again, as he returned his cock deep inside her. It was hardly pornographic looking, but any visual confirmation made what they were doing all the more obscene. The motion of his long deep strokes we're revealed. Long. Loving. Strokes.

"Oh jeezus! You are going to make me come, Jerry!"

"Come, baby. Come for me!"

"Oh god! Oh god! Oh my GOD"

Kelly's cry rose into unintelligible madness. Jerry's ass picked up speed.

"I'm right behind you, baby!"

His raspy growl joined her tortured wine, until his ass stopped bulging through the tent, and together they came. He was squirting deep inside my wife under the still dome as I stood outside in the cold. For almost a minute they came, good, hard and loudly. And then it was all heavy breathing and whispers, and the sound of resilient lips uniting and separating, or perhaps they nipped at another part of the body. Maybe she even kissed his big cock.

I don't remember getting into my tent after that. My mind had receded to a place even more claustrophobic than the tiny nylon interior. Anger wasn't there. Neither was jealousy, not really. The expression "life goes on" kept surfacing in my mind. I understood it's meaning differently now. It wasn't about moving on with my life––life simply had no interest in me. It rolled downhill like a bus with a failed parking brake, either missing me entirely or running straight me over. I became upset with my part in driving my wife into his arms, but in all fairness to myself, she would've fucked him regardless. I could've begged or fought, but emotions would've only sped up the inevitable. If her love for me wasn't enough to stop her, what could?

Maybe that's why I got off watching her with other men, because deep down I knew it was all I could ever really do––stand by while the inevitable happened. For a brief moment I imagined Seth's ass had poked against the tent wall and it was his dick plowing into my hot swinger wife. And as confusing as it sounds, it actually gave me a welcomed erection. But the reality couldn't be staved––she snuggled against Jerry, not Seth, drawn to all his fun and sexy quirks and comforting savvy. The very things I believed she'd found only with me.

***

I pulled Kelly's arm so hard she had to jerk it from my grasp and grab her shoulder in pain.

"Don't wake Jerry, just hurry up and get out here."

She dragged a pair of shorts out the door of the tent with her. She was nude from the waist down. She'd spent the night nude by his side with a freshly shaved snatch. I could see something resembling guilt in her face as she quickly put on the shorts, careful not to get sand inside.

The stretchy cotton short-shorts had thin black horizontal stripes traveling out over her butt and around to her flat front side. The stripes seemed to graph her perfect figure, or at least a very narrow section of it, with the shorts begining a millimeter above the V of her ass, and ending quickly, leaving the bottom of each cheek exposed. They looked gorgeous but did little to protect her from the cold.

"Hurry! Come on, come on!"

"OK, OK! What's so important?"

"You'll know soon enough."

She wasn't moving fast enough, so I began to tug at her arm again. She picked up her pace and hurried behind me.

"You're almost scaring me."

"Yeah?" I asked, with growing optimism in my voice. I held up the camera I'd been carrying in my other hand, as to confirm her escalating apprehension.

"I have to pee."

"No time!"

As I crossed the beach for a second time that morning, I noticed the sun now splattered the clouds gold and orange, but the mountains still kept the rays clear of the land, leaving the sand cool with a pleasant lavender tint, like faded eye shadow. Even with the clarity morning brings, I still didn't know how to feel about Kelly giving herself to Jerry, but as I headed back to camp for my camera, I knew I had to share my find with her.

She again asked where we were going, as I led her along the damp rocks that formed one side of the cove. We'd cleared the peak of the rock jetty, and could now see into the cove. I stepped down a ways and searched the water.

"What are we looking for?"

"You'll see. If we didn't miss it."

The water in the cove was deep, but the white sand along the bottom bounced just enough dim morning light to make the clear water glow. Most of the cove floor was visible with the exception of a few large patches of kelp along the far wall. Then, emerging from one of the large black kelp patches came something like a missile. It continued to stretch outwards and grow, until it finally separated and moved towards us. The way it snaked along the ocean floor it couldn't be anything other than a shark. The length was anywhere from ten to fifteen feet and I have no idea what kind, but it was big and clearly a shark.

I kneeled on the last row of rocks and held up my camera, as Kelly grabbed my shoulders and nervously dug in her fingers.

"Is that..."

"Oh yeah!"

"We need to back up. We're standing too close."

"I think we're fine."

"I'm never going in there again, you know that, right?"

"Is that so?" I challenged, and then grabbed her arm and jerked her off balance for a moment. She screamed, and almost knocked me in trying to push back against the rocks.

"Ali, don't even play."

I turned around laughing and saw the amused fright in her face. A rose light illuminated her skin. She was filled with vital life while the surrounding natural landscape slept quietly in morning shadows. Having spent the night in a stuffy tent after intense moving sex seemed to have no effect on her––she looked fresh and beautiful, a face straight out of a swimsuit catalogue. The mere sight of her erased any chance of living a life without her, even if I didn't yet know the way back. My insecurities hardened over into concrete confidence, and I took her face into my palms and kissed her lips softly.

"I love you, Ali. I really do."

I swept my hand down her cheek, and then across her lips as she kissed my passing fingers. We then looked back at the water, where the black creature moved slowly away from us. It entered the dark area masked by kelp, and we watched patiently to see where he'd emerge next. I had never felt such a clear distinction between land and ocean. It was hard to believe I swam in those very waters just yesterday. And then something snapped in my head, the growing confidence in me overwhelmed even my primal fear of the shark. I handed Kelly the camera.

"What are you doing Ali?"

"Just get a good shot, OK."

I kicked off my shoes and dropped my pants, and then pulled off my shirt while keeping balance on the damp rocks.

"You are not going in there. Don't even pretend!"

"It's just a little cold water." I lowered my foot until it broke the surface. It was actually freezing cold water.

She grabbed my arm. "No!"

"Just be ready to take a picture."

"I'm not letting go."

"You have to. I'll be OK."

"I do not have to."

I smiled and began lowering myself into the cold ocean, until she had to let go or come in with me.

My body suddenly plunged into the water right up to my chin. The crest of a tiny wave hit me in the mouth just as I gasped for warm air. I didn't choke but the taste of salt flooded my mouth and attacked my tongue. The shock of how cold it was gave me another good reason to pop right out again, but I had to do this. I'd stood by listening to my wife get fucked, and couldn't move to stop it. I was the one who needed to prove something to myself, and maybe her. I needed to prove it wasn't due to a lack of courage.

I dog paddled out from the rocks as Kelly complained. Being so close to the surface of the water made it harder to see into it, leaving Kelly with the task of informing me to the shark's whereabouts.

"Is he still in the kelp?"

"I don't see him."

"Shit, he might have swum back out to sea."

"Good! Come back to the rocks."

"Almost. Just give him a few more seconds."

Kelly's eyes shot open desperately wide. "Ali, here he comes.Get out!"

"Get a picture, quick!"

I could see him now––shooting out of the kelp straight for me. Kelly snapped two pictures as the shadowy predator quickly crossed over the white sand. I swam the few yards back to the rocks as she waved at me frantically and shouted, "Hurry, hurry, hurry!" I took hold of the smooth wet rocks and tried to plant a foot on a thin ledge while fighting against an undercurrent. With every bit of strength I had, I locked my fingers into two shallow pits, and pulled myself against the rock, while my legs lifted me up. I scrambled quickly up the first shelf of rock with Kelly pulling on my armpits. When I turned around I saw the shark had changed course and now headed back out to sea. I have no way of knowing exactly when he lost interest in me, but I'm convinced it wasn't until my heels left the water. It was the craziest, bravest thing I'd ever done, and adrenaline exploded through my body.

As soon as I sat up, she kissed me on the lips and then punched me twice in the chest. "Why would you do that to me? You scared me to death."

"Just please tell me you got a picture."

She handed me the camera and we took a moment to view the images. She was upset with me, but not really, and more than anything she was excited and loaded with adrenaline herself. As we settled down, however, the sea breeze picked up, and she stood, rubbing a hand speedily along her exposed legs.

"I think I need to get something warmer on and I still have to pee."

I didn't immediately stand up. Our moment would end if we returned to camp, she must have known that. I just snapped, and without thinking I firmly stated, "I see, can't wait to get back to Jerry, huh?"

She smiled teasingly. "Well, he does run pretty hot."

I inhaled a deep troubled breath, before I realized I was doing it and stopped.

"What's wrong? Jerry? Again?"

"It's nothing."

She sat back down on the rocks. "Ali, I'd be lying if I said I understood how you feel, because I don't understand it. I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining that get I get to screw any handsome guy I feel like, but I'll never really understand whatyouget out of it."

"Trust me, I puzzle over it myself."

"Then you can't expect me to read your mind. Is it just Jerry, or has everything changed?"

"I don't know, did you sleep with him?"

Her face froze. She struggled with the truth. "You never said anything to him last night. I asked him if you had."

"Look, I heard you fuck him, OK."

Her sympathetic eyebrows twisted up in painful confusion.

"OK, let me try to explain what I get out of this. As horrible as it sounds, and please don't get mad, but when I think about you with Seth, I imagine it playing out like some porno. But with Jerry..."

"So it is just Jerry!"

"Yeah, pretty much."

She chuckled. "And here I thought you two would make great friends"

"I like him fine." She was looking out over the ocean, unable to face me, so I gently guided her cheek until our eyes met. If I was about to bare my soul I needed to know if it received a truthful response. "I want you to imagine you weren't with me. Could you see yourself going somewhere with him?"

She paused as her hand went up to pinch a loose strand of hair. "No, I don't think I could!"

"Well, what I heard last night sounded-"

"I can't imagine being without you, so no, I couldn't!"

"But you do like him?"

"What is this, Ali? You're right, he's not like Scotty or Seth. He's actually a decent guy. Is that what's bothering you?"

"I don't know.Maybe?"

"OK, so as long as some guy is treating me like a porn star, that's fine. But if someone actually sees more than a pair of tits he can fuck, you get jealous?"

"That almost sounds correct, and I know it also sounds pretty shitty. I like to watch you get fucked. I just don't have the stomach for anything more going on."

"Well I'm not twenty anymore. Showing my tits to a bunch of guys and blowing some guy's mind with crazy sex used to make me feel like hot shit, but there's no dignity in that kind of attention. I'm thirty, Ali, I'd like to think I have more to offer than that. And I'll be honest, Jerry turns me on more than the other's ever did. I like having a guy find me sexy, fun and interesting, and not just some vapid slut he can stick it in."

She leaned against me for a hug, seemingly in need of comforting from her own words. I held her tightly. My love for her was greater than my twisted fantasies. It would hurt to give them up, but clearly we'd come to a crossroads.

"I need you to understand something else, too. I've always kind of jumped into things with guys. It's like I'd be totally into what they were doing, what music they liked, how good they are with a spear gun..." She waited for me to smile. "And I'd rush right into their world, all of it. I'd soak up as much of them as I possibly could. But it's never really been about them. I was actually just bored of being me. Anything was more fascinating. But their worlds become so boring, so fast. Far more boring than mine ever was. And the thing is, with you, I've never grown tired of it. I never want to stop being part of your world."

I kissed her head. "I'm not about to lose you, Kelly. Don't ever worry about that. So I don't want you to do anything that makes you feel less than you really are, agreed?"

A tear ran down her cheek. "Agreed."

"Besides, boring? You? I'm the boring one." I began to stroke her hair and pressed her head against my chest. "It's actually funny. Growing up I always had this stupid fantasy some beautiful agent lady with huge sunglasses and dangling jewelry would discover me. Some chick whose job was spotting the next big thing, would look me over from head to toe and scream that all my lame attempts to dress down and all my lame attempts to act like I didn't give a shit about being noticed, added up to me being the fucking shit. And once she said it, people would have to agree, and I'd become this super Kurt Cobain anit-hero."

Kelly straightened her posture and leaned her forehead against mine. "There's no way you ever weren't fucking cool. You're the shit and you know it!" Her nostalgic phrasing emphasized her sincerity.

"Maybe. But only because of you. And you'd probably get pretty bored of my world prior to you being in it."

There was a lull in the small waves popping against the rocks, making it seem as if something big was brewing out at sea, something so powerful it could suck the shark down like a wet noodle. My adrenaline had worn off, and the Pacific breeze on my wet skin grew unbearable. I stood up to put on my shirt and sweatpants, and Kelly got to her feet as well. As much as I wanted to drag the moment on forever, she had to get warmed up, and so we carefully climbed down off the rocks onto the beach again.

Little was said on our walk back to camp. I kept my arm around her, clutching her to my side. As we neared camp I let go and allowed some space between us. From the other side of the tall beach grass, Fenton and Jerry were saying good morning.

***

"That's her, Aleee. She's watching my boat and she's watching my back."