My Kinky WIfe Slips Up Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girl in the picture looked young. In fact, she could've passed as a very young Kelly. "Is she even sixteen?"

He pocketed his phone with her picture and winked. "If she's old enough to drive, she's old enough to be driven."

"Really?" Kelly interrupted from the neighboring camp as she sipped coffee with Jerry. Her eyebrows were cocked in disgust, but her eyes were slanted in pitying amusement.

"I'm only messing with you. She's nineteen. But she's saying I gotta clear my boat out of the lot before the owner of the slip tries to dock tonight and finds my boat there. Ha!" He went back to collapsing his tent. "Sorry I gotta bail so soon, but this is my boat we're talking about."

I shook my head like it was a bummer, when in actuality I could only think about Kelly being all mine again. "I think I'm gonna stick around and drive out later this afternoon."

"Whatever works, Shark King!"

I'd shown both Fenton and Jerry the pictures of me swimming with the shark. Jerry said it was probably a great white who swam inland to hunt for seals, which made my stunt seem even crazier than I'd realized. When Fenton heard that, he quickly dubbed me 'Shark King'.

Once he'd packed, I lugged his gear up to the end of the ranger trail while he drove down his car. As I walked out of camp with the last of it, Kelly called to me, saying I should check out the awesome view from up top. The sun was now over the cliff and lit up the beach with gorgeous light, but she'd eluded to something else, something I was too tired to pick up on at the time. I didn't think any more about it until I set the last of Fenton's gear down and stood overlooking the beach and breathed in the salty air. Then, in the small window through the brush revealing Jerry's camp, I saw my wife sitting on Jerry's lap as she kissed him. They were too far away to be sure of anything, but it looked like her tank top was gone. I took Fenton's camera from its bag and attached the telephoto lens. I located the clearing in the magnified viewer. Yup, she was topless. She moved Jerry's hand to her bare breast, and he gently kneaded it as they held each other's heads in a passionate kiss. It made me wonder if I'd only imagined our conversation down on the beach that morning. But she'd told me to check out the view, hadn't she? She wanted me to catch her kissing Jerry. Her kiss to him was meant for me, even if I didn't understand why.

She slid off his lap and kneeled at his feet, her hand tracing the inner seam of his shorts until she moved it to the snap above his crotch. Jerry's shorts came down to his ankles, and his massive hardon sprung upwards. My wife took hold of his thick member and began slowly stroking it. They were gentle dutiful strokes, meant to keep him hard and upright so she could marvel at its form. Her blue eyes were transfixed, just inches away from the swollen head, and widening with awe. Naughtiness tugged the corners of her mouth, until her tongue peeked out and slowly licked her upper lip. She gazed up at him, her lids half shut and her lips pursed as if softly confessing her secret crush. Her attention returned to his dick, which had grown larger and dwarfed her small hand. Her tongue appeared again, extending towards the base of his shaft. I could hardly breathe. It had been years since I'd seen her acting like a slut for another man's cock. True jealousy was nowhere to be found, only a desperate need to see her mouth engulf his huge dick completely.

The escalating scene whizzed away in a streaky blur as I lowered the camera, startled by tires crunching along the gravely dirt road behind me. Fenton's Mini Cooper approached in a wake of dust, as anxiousness caused my foot to tap rapidly on the ground. Damn it!

He pulled up alongside me, his arm hanging out the window. "Pack me up, Shark King!" He stepped out and we lifted the ice chest, little stove, and big duffle into the rear of his Cooper. I literally threw his backpacks into the back, wanting badly to return to my wife's show. I then shook Fenton's hand firmly and patted him on the back as I said a quick goodbye and a thanks. But he wouldn't get in his car. He stood there looking at me like I was crazy, a grin warming up his otherwise accusing expression.

"You gonna give me my camera, man?"

I suddenly realized the camera still hung around my neck. We'd packed the case, but I forgot to put the camera inside it. I shook my head at my own absentminded mistake, as I pulled it off and handed it over.

He took it, but didn't leave. Instead he stepped towards the hillside and peered through to camera. "Whatchu looking at, Aleee?" He found Jerry and my wife before I could answer. "Aw sheeeet!"

There was no way to explain myself, I'd been peeping and got busted. And there was no way Fenton wouldn't be privy to wife's progressing infidelity. But none of that fazed me, I was only concerned with seeing for myself, so I stepped up beside Fenton and asked what they were up to.

"Finishing what they started yesterday, what do you think?"

Without the camera I had a hard time telling what I saw, but I'm pretty sure it was her head bobbing in his lap.

"Alright, what the fuck are they doing now?"

"I'd tell you, but that would be infringing upon our neighbor's privacy."

"Fuck you!" I took the camera from him, while his haughty-ass laughed. One look down the hill and I was caught up on the action. My wife had his cock in her mouth, and was not only blowing him, but letting it poke at the sides if her cheeks in a very lewd way. It stretched her cheek out so far I thought it might pop through like the chest-burster in Alien. She then pulled it from the moist confines of her mouth and stared up towards her lover, saying something I couldn't hear. She jacked him vigorously and then pounced on the rigid column of meat. She bobbed two times, causing such unexpected elation in Jerry that his hands went for the back of her head. Fingers touching down on her hair only riled her up, and with two bobs more she had to be taking him into her throat. His dark eyes grew, stoked by the ravenous little girl on his dick, and his elbows rose to firm his grip, cautiously feeling his head squeeze into the soft relaxed tunnel.

My wife was working on his cock like a slut, like it was her calling in life to service men. She'd become that twenty-three-year-old I'd first met, so horny her pussy popped like a water balloon the instant you touched her, and she gave it to Jerry––gave him everything she had. He now knew what he was up against as she took even more of his dick down the tube beyond her tongue, and he rolled his head backwards and muttered something into the air, as if thanking God for the young, sexed-up, hot piece-of-ass sucking him like a hardcore pro. Then I had to surrender the camera back to Fenton, who had to see for himself what nastiness boldly brewed below.

"There's a girly who knows no shame. Shit, there's a girly who likes to please on her knees." He grabbed his crotch with his free hand. "Betchya she couldn't swallow all of me." I checked out his crotch, which didn't reveal any evidence to support his claim. He'd looked away from the camera just long enough to catch me looking. "I ain't saying I'm huge right now, but my dick goes Voltron before battle. When I'm hard, pussies quake with fear!"

As he feasted on the action again, I tried to get a taste with my naked eye. Having just seen the couple through the zoom lens, I could mentally fill in the details and vaguely make out what went on. My wife bobbed fiercely on his cock as Jerry leaned back so far he almost fell off the log. A few minutes later he moved her starved mouth from his massive erection, and my wife stood up.

"Man-o-man, that guy is hung. And she packed that shit in her throat."

Jerry grabbed the stretchy shorts and yanked them down my wife's legs. I clearly made out their figures once they'd separated. Jerry grabbed the back of her head and pressed her lips to his. They kissed fast and quick, his hand finding her hairless crotch in the process. Her head rolled back as his fingers most likely teased her needy pussy. His body then got in the way, but I could only imagine he was still lathering up her Netherlands.

For a few minutes I stared at his distant back, and then his shorts dropped to the ground. When he stepped aside to kick them from his ankles, I could see my wife laying on the smooth log with her knees pointing up and parted.

"There's no way that little fine-piece-of-ass can take that thing."

Jerry spun her to the side, and moved into position with a quick assertive swagger.

"Oh shit, it fit! And he looks pretty happy about it."

Hearing Fenton report my wife just had another man's cock enter her hot juicy cunt punched me back into such a mixed bag of emotions I almost threw up. All Fenton saw, however, was a slut getting nailed. And that's exactly what it was. My wife was a total slut for Jerry––for me. Goddammit I loved her!

"Look at those legs. He's spreading them wider, and wider––shit, look at her split in half, she must be a gymnast."

'A figure skater!' I corrected in my head.

"Oh yeah, he's giving it to her in the one-eighty splits." He licked his lips. "And she likes it like that!"

Fenton didn't lie. My wife was limber, I could push her legs apart until they formed a vertical line from toe to toe.

"Man, if I had a chick who could spread eagle like that, I'd hold down her foot with mine, stretch her other foot over my head, and pluck that pussy like a standup bass."

I snorted laughter. His comment caught me completely off guard.

"You like that one, huh?" He then began making bass noises to the tune of 'Rawhide' and plucking his finger in the air.

With his face against the camera again, he shouted, "Whoa, look at that. Those legs don't just come apart––they go all the way back! Oh, it doesn't go in any deeper than that. Aw yeah, he's giving her booty the giddy-up hand." Fenton then presented me with the camera, saying, "You have to see this!"

As I looked upon my wife, my dick just about to bust out of my pants like the Incredible Hulk. My wife had slipped off the log so her butt rested on Jerry's hips. He knelt in the sand while she leaned her back against the log. Her knees were up by her ears, where Jerry held them firmly in place. He rocked his pelvis upwards with determined force, driving deep into Kelly's wide open pussy. I could see his cock was huge, and getting wetter with every plunge.

My wife's face was an emotional eddy, her eyes pleaded for mercy while her hands clutched his ass and pulled him in for more. She was about to come. A lump formed in my throat. Jerry thrust all the way in and swayed his hips in a side to side grind, and that made it happen for her. Her jaw dropped, her eyes shut, and her head tilted to the side. He gently kissed her cheek as she quivered in orgasm beneath him. He allowed one of her legs to drop, freeing his hand to run a finger over her lips. She tried to suck it, but her climax was so intense she couldn't keep her lips sealed around it. Instead he lowered his hand to her chest and began to vigorously massage her tit.

Fenton pulled his camera back just as she was coming. "He's got her right where he wants her. Look at those toes curl! Whump! Whump! Whump! And boom goes the dynamite!" He brought the camera down and looked at his phone. "Shit, I gotta bolt or my boats getting towed for sure."

As he patted me on back and jumped into his Mini Cooper, I felt a weird loss of heart. My voyeur partner was leaving, and that once again made me the freaky husband who got off watching some guy stick it to his wife. As he drove off and the dust cloud settled along the road, I felt suddenly alone. Without much thought to what I was doing, I began to walk down the tiny road to our camp. About a hundred feet away I could hear my wife. Once again she was calling out Jerry's name, asking him to "make her blush." Unlike the prior night, however, I found my feet unable to stop walking. The small leafed shrub along our campsite would've made perfect cover, but I walked right past it. I kept walking until I saw her stretchy striped shorts flat on the ground, dust spilling over one leg, looking like unsettling evidence at a crime scene. I imagined my next two steps would reveal a cluster of concerned cops, all dreading informing the husband what his slut got up to. Butterflies plagued my stomach¬¬––even though I'd just seen everything and knew damn well my wife was being fucked less than ten yards away. My feet kept moving, the heat in my neck burning, but something greater than jealousy pumped blood straight into my cock and into that mystical little chunk of brain responsible for sheer fucking ecstasy.

The first I saw of them was Jerry's back, wide and pitted, like a large carved wooden butterfly lived under his skin. One more step and I saw Kelly's shins framing either side of his back with her pointed feet hugging against his butt cheeks. She sat on the smooth log, her legs pushed back to her shoulders, stretching her ass around into a large sphere, which his hips fell against steadily. Her hands were at his waist, in a cautious position incase his size became too much. It didn't. He went slowly, her feet moving with his ass, as if braced on attached stirrups. Her knees widened as he pushed fully forwards, and a gasp caused me to envision her collapsing face somewhere beneath his neck, wavering between bliss and tension, between clam seas and crashing waves.

I'd stopped by then, standing in the wide open space between the last full shrub and the naked moaning union of my wife and Jerry, sex-locked into one creature. He pulled off her some, his feet sliding apart and lowering his ass. I could see my wife's face, her expression exactly as I'd imagined. Her hands moved to his chest as it rose, but the touch was gentle, as if her fingertips alone could guarantee its return. She smiled when it did return, and then faintly grimaced as his hips came down right after, parking the big cock deep inside.

Only one eye opened at first, immediately shutting again, making me go away, but then both slowly opened, and a sanguine smile spread across her face. She was undeterred by my presence, continuing to let Jerry have his way with her.

"Did you enjoy the view up there?"

I nodded my response.

Jerry looked down at her, confused. When he noticed her eyes elsewhere, he began to lift off her and turn towards me. Her feet darted forwards just enough to hook his ass and catch him. His cock never disengaged. His blue eyes squinted uncomfortably, apologizing to me as he helplessly obeyed her––a brazenly insincere apology.

"Fenton's go-ne?" Her voice fluttered as his dick returned to its impressive depth.

I nodded again.

"Well, I'm just saying good-bye to Jerry."

There was mild concern in her voice despite the joke, and Jerry, although still fully in her, hadn't resumed fucking. He just stayed over her, waiting for some kind of conformation from me. I joked back, putting them both at ease. "Ever hear of a handshake?"

"Mmmm. I'm about to shake all over, honey."

My joke worked, or maybe it was Kelly's, because Jerry's hips returned to business, his head dropping down to kiss my wife's forehead. Her bottom lip hung twitching, her breath unsteady and her eyes wavering under dark sensual lids. Her face conveyed how fucking good his cock felt, and her pelvis found a sexual rhythm she couldn't stop even if a train headed her way.

As Jerry got back into it, his body began to move closer with each thrust, until I could only see her eye peeking over his shoulder. Her lashes flinched and white appeared as her irises rolled back into her head. And then his broad cut shoulder jerked forward and hid my wife completely. At the same time her knees fell away from him, the soles of her feet now flat against his sides. She'd spread herself wide open for that big cock. At this point I realized he whispered into her ear. I know he tried to make a private connection with her, and to exclude the guy standing ten feet away just watching.

A French manicure crept over his shoulders, and then Kelly lifted him off her. This time they separated, his huge erection awkwardly bumping her butt as she turned around and leaned forwards. She wasn't quite kneeling, but her knees bent low as she braced her arms on the smooth log. She was then taken from behind.

I'd been watching her sexy ass jiggle in tight shorts all morning, imagining the moment when I could finally peel them down and get my hands on those magnificent hardboiled eggs underneath. Apparently Jerry had the same idea. Kelly, eyes to me, glassy and glazed, revealing the true depth at which he penetrated her, called back to him, "Oh God, Jerry, you are going to make me scream right in front of my husband!"

Jerry, without breaking stride, began to lean over her again, his chest on her back, his arm running along hers to hold her hand to the log. This caused his head to block her view of me again, almost like he was protecting her, forcing her to look at him, to keep her away from our strange arrangement.

It didn't take a genius to know he was uncomfortable with me around. My wife egged him on, wanting dearly to be a slut for me, but Jerry was trying to blot me out of existence. Of course I couldn't blame him––even I would get weirded out banging a girl in front of another guy. I mean, what did he think of me standing there like a tool, just standing there watching him bone my wife? I suddenly felt like I was bobbing in the ocean between the rock jetty and the great white, and oh how I regretted not ducking behind that last shrub when I had the chance.

Kelly finally rescued me from my awkward predicament. With Jerry hugging himself against her, my wife squeezed her head out from under his, and asked, "So why do you still have your clothes on?"

It took me a moment to decipher her question, and then I had to ask it myself a few more times. Why did I still have my clothes on? Until right then joining her with one of her lovers had never crossed my mind. But really, why the fuck not?

I zipped out of my shorts, your-word-is-my-command like. I pulled my feet loose as the shorts collapsed to the ground, and approached my wife in mid coitus. I stepped to the other side of the smooth log and kissed her on the mouth. Jerry backed his head away as I did. In fact, he began to step away, but Kelly turned around and grabbed his forearm. "No, no, no, Jer, please don't stop."

"I don't know about this, it's not really my thing, you know."

One of her hands moved to his cock, slick with her juice. Her fingers squeezed and brought the condom covered skin partially over the bell-shaped head. I could not believe how big it looked in her hand as she jacked him off. "Just try. I'll make it worth your while, I promise. I'll do anything. Anything you want"

He sucked in a ton of air, and then raised her arm to the sky and spun her around like a dance move. Front to back now, he guided his dick towards her butt again. Kelly stared straight at me, eyes weightlessly lifting into her head as he sunk into her pussy. She fell forwards onto the log, holding herself up with only one arm, and grabbing my dick with the other. Her tongue touched the tip of my cock, her breath coming in bursts as his body smacked hers.

Jerry still held back. Craziness tugged at his early crow's-feet, but for the most part he stayed expressionless. Even as he screwed my beautiful wife his focus was elsewhere, on some painful psychology being worked out in his own head. Jerry wasn't a true player, he swam in deeper waters. I'd known that all along.

Kelly's ass began to grind, up and down, forwards and back. The roll became intense, her back sinking and rising as her lips sealed around the head of my cock. Jerry barely moved, he just stared down, watching the assiduous ass gobble up his cock. It had taken on a life of its own, his entire shaft sticking out of it, glistening, stiff and red, and then her butt rocked back and slurped his cock up completely, landing against him with a wet thud. Her gorgeous legs worked hard to keep it up. I loved the shape of them, with just enough feminine padding to smooth her fit muscles into simple curves of womanly perfection. The one give away to her underlying strength was an indent running the length of her thigh––and as she forced her ass on Jerry's cock, the indent deepened into a slit.