My Miracle Mistress Ch. 02

Story Info
Sammy gets introduced to his new life with his Mistress.
12.4k words
4.6
54.2k
69

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/12/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A.N. Welcome to the next part of MMM! It's nice to see all of you again :)

Now, BE FOREWARNED this chapter contains: SUPER dominant and aggressive BBW futa fucking the shit out of a tiny submissive male. This chapter is a bit darker than chapter 1 was and it includes, DEEEEP penetration, cock and balls torture, dirty talk, kidnapping, passing out, belly inflation, cum inflation (lotsa cum x3), pain play, comatose fucking, a lot of rape that turns to semi-consent, and even some piss drinking. Yeah, much dirtier stuff and it's only gonna get better lol.

This was commissioned by anonymous again and I can confirm there will be more chapters to come :) So I hope you all enjoy and if you don't like any of the stuff I told you about kindly see yourself to the door before your eyes bleed lol.

Chapter 2: Welcome To Your New World

*****

"So...it was a good night than Alicia?" The female Uber driver spoke, casually glancing into the rear view mirror at the large busty woman sitting in the back.

Alicia had her arms splayed out over the heads of the seats, her eyes closed and a look of sweet relaxation on her face. "Mhmm...the night went exactly as planned Julie." Her lids remained down, letting her neck relax and loll backward to rest on the cushion behind her.

The blonde up front shook her head, "You've got to tell me how you do it. You just get one after another lining up for you and I have to sit here and suffer while I drive you around to play with all your toys."

A quiet chuckle came from Alicia, "Maybe you should join the site, you'd be surprised at how many..." Pausing in between words she opened her eyes to look down at her lap. A sly smile creeping up her features as she stared with half-lidded eyes at the poor boy desperately bobbing his head up and down as much length of her she cock as he possibly could. "...clueless lonely boys there are out there." She finished giving his puffed out cheeks a playful slap.

"This is not how I thought my night would be going." Sammy thought as he 'Gluck'ed and gagged repeatedly on the huge quantities of meat plugging his airway.

After he said the words, 'yes Mistress' to her in the Alley, Alicia's face lit up and she immediately guided him on wobbly legs to his feet and through the parking lot to her waiting car. He was still naked as she did this and he feebly tried to cover himself while they approached, Alicia called it cute considering she herself hadn't re-adorned her skirt and strolled through the area with her dick swaying proudly out in the open. Recalling the advice from his parents to never take rides from strangers, he hesitated upon being ushered into the vehicle. But one stern look from his new 'Mistress' was all it took for him to hurry inside with his tail between his legs.

He wasn't allowed to sit on the seat however, instead he was commanded that his spot was actually on his knees in front of the middle seat in the back. Right in between Alicia's legs. His tender asshole cried a bit at this kneeling position, but it wasn't like he had a choice in the matter. Plus thankfully this was a larger vehicle and had plenty of space to fit his smaller body on the floor.

Sam barely had enough time to shake his head no before the monster that had claimed his holes before was being angrily pushed and prodded back into his face. His Mistress took hold of his head with one hand and used the other to guide the tip into his unwilling mouth and then shoving him down. Thankfully since his throat had already been broken in earlier, there wasn't as much resistance this time and her cock head easily plowed through the gates to his gullet and slid down the familiar velvety wet tunnel.

Alicia then drew her legs up around the smaller body and wrapped them around the back of Sam's neck, pulling him far enough down to cause him to make a horrible retching noise while plunging her shaft deeply down his petite pipe. Her ankles stayed loosely locked behind him almost lazily, but her much larger size gave her the strength to easily hold the thrashing boy in place. His head was dipped between her large thick thighs and her familiar musky scent invaded his nostrils, he had no choice but to inhale it deeply over and over again. It felt like she was poisoning him with the taste of her dick and the smell of her hefty balls.

He continued to struggle then for a bit while Alicia told the driver, whom she was apparently also friends with, where to go, an address Samuel was entirely unfamiliar with. And what followed has been a half hour cab ride from Hell. Alicia would rock her legs back and forth for the first few minutes of the drive pulling him back and forth on her meat a few inches, using him as just a sucking sleeve for her own pleasure. Eventually, she grew tired of doing this constantly and told him to do it himself. But when he shook his head defiantly, he was met with her leaning forward in her seat and an even harder slap than before, plus having a diamond hard stick of girl meat wedged between your lips didn't exactly make being whacked in the face any more pleasant for him.

The clap rang out in the space of the car as Alicia said, "Suck your Mistress's cock like a good slut...now." The last word came out firmer than the rest, harsh, and promising pain if it wasn't obeyed. "Or you're gonna wish you'd never been born later."

Up front, he managed to hear the driver's voice go, "Ooouu, I'd listen to her buddy. Trust me, I've seen what she likes to do to disobedient little boys like you, and trust me, it ain't pretty." His eyes weakly tried to survey the car, searching for any means of escape, but he was trapped in a leg lock of oral sex. A position where Alicia could very easily crush his tiny neck between her powerful legs if need be.

So heeding the warning from her, and seeing the angry look in Alicia's eyes, Sam begrudgingly started moving his head of his own accord so her legs could remain still yet while holding him in place. "Good boy." She said slowly reclining back into a relaxed position while she watched her slave go to work. Up until now, Sam had obviously never sucked a cock before. It was all Alicia just shoving her shaft in and out of his denying lips. So now that he had to do it on his own, he was pretty awkward. Plus the fact that it's incredible length had it crammed down his neck bulging out in his throat causing him to gag and choke every step of the way didn't make it any easier. His cheeks caved in while he sucked trying to create a vacuum like seal around her flesh, her thick pulsing veins throbbed with blood, eagerly filling her member to it's fullest mast. "Get it nice and wet sweetie." Her voice softened becoming more like a caring instructor now rather than a commanding tormentor. "Use your tongue, swirl it as best you can."

That was easier said than done. The sheer girth alone filled Sam's mouth so much that it caused his jaw to uncomfortably stretch to try and take the whole thing. It felt like all it would take to unhinge his jaw was just one good thrust in the right direction. He had no idea how his ass had managed to take it earlier and not completely tear apart. Which brought his mind back during his fellatio performance, to that moment in the middle of the alleyway.

"Did I...did I really cum from having her cock in my ass?" He didn't know what to think of it, it was completely unexplainable. She was forcing him to do all of it, she took him against his will back at Bridges bar. And yet somehow he still achieved that mind numbing orgasm unlike any other he'd had before. He had masturbated countless times to porn and dirty websites. To wild fantasies of his imagination, achieving great orgasms along the way, but all of them paled in comparison to that explosion in his loins less than an hour ago. It just didn't make any sense. That also didn't explain why, in this current predicament, trapped below this giant cock toting woman, forced to suck her dick like there was no tomorrow, why his prick down beneath his kneeling legs was once again quietly pulsing excitedly.

Rock hard.

About a half an hour into this oral marathon, his mind had long since gone into auto pilot as he twisted his head and worked his neck the best he could to try and satisfy Alicia. His lips and jaw were unbearably sore, and massive quantities of drool and saliva were trailing down his chin and the underside of her shaft, dripping down onto her heavy ball sack. Every now and then earning quiet sounds of approval from her and words of encouragement while she kept her head tilted back with a content smile on her face. He meanwhile had streaks of tears rolling down his own, his constant gagging causing his eyes to water and leak out down his heavily blushing cheeks. It occurred to him now that he was not only tasting the fleshy underside of her dick, but he was also able to taste his ass on her as it rubbed along his pinned down tongue. The knowledge of this causing him to shudder a bit at the dirty and lewd nature of this taboo act.

But it was then that he heard the voice of the driver again breaking him out of his haze. "Almost there."

Alicia giggled, "That makes two of us." She said with a bite of her lower lip followed by bringing one of her hands down to take hold of Samuel's hair tightly. He blinked a few times not understanding what she meant at first but quickly coming to the realization as she suddenly leaned up and tightened the grip her legs held on him. "That's it sweetie, just a little more for momma. Come on..." She whispered down to him gripping his dark locks and helping his head along her rod. The eyes of the driver Julie up front were repeatedly blinking between the road and the rear view, seemingly debating on which site was more important to look at.

"Damn it Alicia...you're starting to make me horny." Another sultry giggle came from his Mistress. "I need to get a boy like that."

"Get your own." Her legs tightened again on Sam suddenly squeezing at the sides of his neck and pulling him all the way down on what remained of her unswallowed cock. A fresh wave of tears instantly spilled out as he felt the bulge in his throat sink further down while his nose touched her soft belly and his chin sank into the sack containing her testicles. Constricting his airway much like she did before in the bar restroom, Sammy started struggling again, trying to wring himself free from her powerful legs to no avail. She pushed it in further and further, stretching and stretching his jaw, the aching becoming tighter and tighter. He squeezed his eyes shut as the dull ache seemed to reach it's harshest point until just as the last inch of her girl cock managed to shove its way down and in, there was an audible 'pop' sound and a searing pain Sam had not seen coming erupted near the back of his jaw. His eyes flew open and a guttural cry of agony tried to breach out of Sam's vocal chords. His jaw had impossibly moved back, unable to take the whole sheer size of her cock anymore while staying connected. He could feel it, the sharp pulse of a dislocated jaw bone in his currently being fucked face. He brought his arms up as best as he could from beneath her thighs and desperately slapped and attempted to push his Mistress away. Unintentionally his struggling only helped to massage her aching cock even more so, bringing Alicia even closer to her boiling point. His snuffed out screams vibrated her pelvis and helped churn the cum in her baseball sized nuts, and his vigorous thrashing now allowed her to feel every inch of his gullet that she hadn't felt already as he tossed his head rebelliously from side to side. "Ohhh that's it...come on..." She brought her hand down and slapped him again, this time jostling his dislocated jaw, shooting another jolt of ripping pain through his face. "Cooome ooonn..." She said through gritted teeth, meanly yanking on his hair, tugging it back and forth as she rocked her hips in her seat fucking her boy toy's moist fuck hole. Her peak building up, she didn't get to deposit her load down his throat before. So the thought of marking his tight passage milky white with her sperm only fueled her desire to blow. "That's it...Mmm that's it!" And with a gasp she felt her tip touch cloud nine as at that moment Sam tried to gag again and the sudden spasm of his throat muscles sent Alicia over the edge. "Start chugging sweetie..."

There was a sudden heat blazing into Sam's stomach, starting as a warm bloom and quickly growing hotter and hotter as his Mistress squeezed him in place. Her cock swelled up causing his jaw to almost entirely unhinge even further from it's popped out point, twisting the nerves with even more pain and completely plugging his throat. Due to his horrified flowing of tears from before his nose had become stuffy and he couldn't suck in any air from it. All he could do was hope that her orgasm finished soon or he would not be getting any air.

She let out a low moan as her second load of the night coursed up the tube in her shaft and burst free out of the long path from balls to cock and poured out directly down into Sammy's stomach. He could literally feel the hot goo run through its passageway in her cock, down his throat and out into the esophagus. He couldn't resist at all, all he could do was swallow, swallow, swallow, swallow. swallow. Her balls pulsed under his chin, seemingly so happy to release the piping hot load they had stored inside. Judging by the sheer size of them, who knows how much she could have in there. Plenty to fill his stomach up for sure. And apparently even more so as her cum just didn't seem to stop, like her load from the alleyway, there were almost constant spurts from it that came out quick enough to form a steady pulsing stream. Quickly overflowing as it's thickness tried to ooze its way through the tiny passage into Sammy's poor little tummy. It flowed up through the tiny spaces her cock couldn't seal and eventually spilled out into his mouth filling out his scarlet red, tear streaked cheeks. But it was too much to contain, and tiny traces of milk white cum spewed out in droplets from his swollen lips. Now he received a full taste of it, it's consistency being so thick that he could practically chew it had he been able to move his mouth. It's hot, bitter, salty taste made his vision go blurry and as it continued to pile into Sam, it seeped up into his nasal cavity looking for any amount of room to continue to spread. His stuffed nose suddenly huffed out yet another spurt of girl cum as her member seemed to finally be letting out its lasts few rounds of ammunition.

It felt as if he had eaten an entire huge bowl of hot soup with the amount of liquid fire she had so generously poured into him, leaving a disturbingly pleasant warm feeling in the pit of his abdomen. Sam hadn't eaten anything in the last few hours but as of right now, he felt very full. In fact feeling down on his stomach, it felt like it was puffing out more than usual. It was then he put two and two together and realized that she had given him enough cum to bloat him, he had a cum baby bump.

Alicia's chest heaved as she breathed out a sigh of satisfaction, she wasn't sure how much cum she filled him with exactly tonight, but she guessed based on her previous loads that she had probably pumped a good two, maybe even three liters or so into this boys ass and throat so far on this first date. "He'll definitely be needing more than that before I'm done..." She thought again biting her lower lip with sick, twisted thoughts of continued violation on her mind.

Broken out of her wicked thoughts by the sound of Julie's throat clear up front. Alicia looked up to see the blonde staring back at her with an eyebrow cocked. "Finish a little early?" She remarked.

Alicia rolled her eyes, "Oh please, I've got plenty more saved up for this cutie." She playfully tapped Sams cheek with a few more light slaps, completely ignoring the fact that his eyes were beginning to roll back. Clearly on his last few seconds of consciousness from no air making it to his pained lungs. More pangs of pain surged from the contact on his throbbing jaw. "Oh quit your whining already." She said and with a rather non-gentle push, she opened her legs and slid Sam back off of her semi-rigid cock. It gave a sickening suction sound as the bulge in Samuel's neck traveled back up his throat's pipe to his mouth and slipped out with an audible 'Shluuurp' trailing a long rope of milky white girl cum along with it. Sam quickly clutched his neck and coughed up a few spews of spit and cum down onto the car floor. Guttural sputtering noises came from below the unsympathetic women, Alicia reached down into her purse on the seat beside her to produce a wrap of a few dollar bills while Sam continued to dry heave. They looked to be mostly twenties as this Uber ride was definitely a bit longer than the ride Sam took to get from his home to the bar. Alicia must've lived on the complete opposite side of town. "Your usual rate?" She said passing the cash over to Julie in the front.

She took the folded up money and briefly counted it before nodding in approval, "Yup that's it, thank you very much." After pocketing it, she looked down at the watery-eyed boy who looked quite worse for wear. His jaw hanging limply still offset from the abuse, but seeming to feel no pity towards him at all, she said, "Enjoy the rest of your evening." And with a wink, she turned back around in her seat leaving his line of sight.

"Oh we will, thanks again Julie." Suddenly Sam felt his hair being grabbed again and was met with a few more playful slaps to his face, only this time it was by her flaccid member and not her hand. "Right Sweetie?" The 'thwap' sound it made only served to empower both the feelings of pain and humiliation he felt each time it made contact. "Hmm, should probably fix this first though..." She dragged the large spongy tip along his loose lips, applying a bit of pressure onto his lower one and pushing his jaw down. Sam squinted his eyes closed again as the soreness tightened causing him to groan out loud. "Here, lemme get that for you." Before he could defend himself, Alicia maneuvered her third leg around from his mouth to beneath his injured bone, and with a quick shove upward, popped his jaw back into place.

The sound of readjusting bone was loud enough to audibly be heard by all three passengers in the car. Immediately Sam cried out "AUUughh!" His hand coming up to clasp over his, now able to be shut, mouth. Another shot of torture quickly jolted up his head and very quickly dulled down to a light aching.

"Don't want any permanent damage now do we?" Alicia said, a smirk of sadistic delight adorned her face while she watched Sam hunch over into her thigh, practically weeping against her. She petted his hair almost comfortingly while still relishing in the boy's torment.

"Ouuff." Julie said up front, still not looking back. "That sounded like an owie Alicia. It's his first night, be nice." She playfully tried to sound concerned, to which Alicia merely snickered at the suggestion.

"Please, he'll get use to it." She said before opening the door to her side and began to lead him out. Not fully jerking him along, but definitely pulling him by the hair enough as to force him to follow her out. Being lead on the floor of the car however, all he managed to do was scramble down and onto the sidewalk outside. His bare palms and knees roughly touched down onto the stone while Alicia swung the door closed behind him, the chilly early morning air felt especially cold on his completely butt naked form.

Within a moment the vehicle was driving off, its tires making tiny crushing sounds as they rode over the pebbles in the road, abandoning Samuel to be alone with his new Mistress. He looked up and around from his lower point at her feet to scan over his surroundings. The sky was black with a few freckles of starlight peeking out through the darkness, he didn't have a watch or his phone so there was no way for him to know the exact time. But based on the lengthy car ride and what time it was when last he checked, he was able to ascertain that it was now probably well past midnight. Around him was a long empty street that was still with silence, a few rather large and pretty amazingly built tall houses could be seen on each side of the road including the one directly in front of him. He did not recognize the area at all. "Where am I?" He asked shivering slightly as he rubbed his achy jaw line and a particularly cold breath of wind chilled his behind.