My Miracle Mistress Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was met with no answer at first as Alicia left him in that spot and stepped forward to the front door of seemingly her house, easily twice the size of Sammy's entire apartment building. It was practically like she had a house that perfectly matched her in size and glory. Two stories high, dark paint that he couldn't really make out the exact color of due to the lack of light, with a two car garage off to the side with no car parked in sight. She appeared to be unlocking the front door and before he could even get up off the ground, he heard a faint humming sound, then a long beep followed by a 'click' and she pushed her front door open, reaching inside to turn on the front room light. "Your new home sweetie."

From within the house, and electronic young male voice calmly spoke, "Welcome home Mistress, how was your evening?"

"Amazing Alex, thank you," Alicia said stepping aside and turning around to face Sam. He could now see that there was a blue key panel beside the door with a glowing fingerprint scanner on top. She gestured for him to enter.

Sam continued to shiver but now out of both cold and fear. This woman had to be crazy, she had literally fucked him raw an hour ago, kidnapped him, and now was trying to get him into her house. Also he was still naked!

Should he run? This might be his best chance to take off as she was now maybe a good twenty or so feet away, but with her being much bigger than himself, and his bare feet on the pavement, he guessed that she might be able to catch up to him very easily if he tried to get away.

Cautiously he glanced behind him towards the direction the Uber had driven in. There were no street lights beyond the end of the road and it just stretched on into ever growing blackness. With no knowledge of where he was, he'd be running off into oblivion and throwing himself to the mercy of possible wild animals and exposure. The temperature wasn't going to be getting warmer anytime soon, and he knew that there were some coyotes that roamed around his area sometimes. That is if they were even in his town anymore.

He was torn away from his single glance by a very loud, very annoyed sounding 'Ahem' ahead of him. Alicia now stood with one hand on her hip, and the other holding the front door open. Her hanging cock still somehow maintaining some solid rigidity, pulsed in the distance. Not satisfied. "Come...here...now..." The stern tone seemed to have even more weight to it from a distance rather than when it did up close and personal. Sams ass already felt like it was in pain again just at the sound of her, he wasn't sure what to do at first, so for a moment he just sat there. Eyeing her back like a deer caught in headlights. He was lucky she was being patient with him and allowing him to come to her on his own, if she hadn't already cum twice tonight, she would've dragged him kicking and screaming inside by his hair already. Thankfully she didn't have to do that as it seemed he was forming the correct response in his head.

He didn't want to disobey her again, she had violated him enough for one evening. But when he thought about it, there weren't really many other options here. "What else can I do?" He thought feeling his heart sink in reluctance. But as he started to rise up to his feet, prepared to walk to his doom, he was interrupted by Alicia.

"Ah, ah, ah." She raised her index finger, Sam flinched at the simple movement and froze in place. She then pointed downward in front of herself, "You be a good boy now, and crawl to momma." He almost felt the urge to roll his eyes, of course she'd want him to do that. At this point, he shouldn't have even been surprised but still he felt a wave of embarrassment suddenly creep up in addition to his own shock and fear over the whole situation. This was humiliating, to be commanded in such a way to move like a dog at the feet of a freakishly large woman with an even more freakishly large dick bobbing up and down with every heart beat. But again, were there any other options? So hanging his head in defeat, he lowered himself onto all fours and began to crawl towards her at a snail's pace. He could hear a slight huff from her as she let out a satisfied chuckle, "Goooood boooy." With each movement of his limbs, he could practically feel the large amounts of baby batter she had dumped into him churning around in his stomach. On top of that, the sheer humiliation of the whole scenario was beginning to make him feel sick. Alicia tapped her thigh twice as if she was calling a puppy, "Come on sweetie, come look at your new home. Good boy!"

Suddenly a slight rumble of annoyance and frustration began to billow up in Sam's body, maybe it was from the lukewarm jizz pooled in his belly that caused the start of an angry wave of heat to reach his face. She was treating him like a newly bought pet, and somehow it was striking the nerves of his self-esteem within him, calling on them to act. Eventually, he reached the front step of her home and climbed inside, his Mistress eagerly shutting the door and hearing it lock behind them. But finding the strength to utter a sentence, Sam defiantly muttered, "...I'm not a dog..."

The air went dead silent, and the anger fueled heat that rose up to his cheeks immediately cooled as he realized that what he said was audible enough for her to hear it. Any bravery he had in the heat of the moment was gone.

"...What did you say...?" She asked, disturbingly sweetly. Similar to the way she talked when they first met in the bar.

Sam was completely paralyzed, she was already rough on him before when he hadn't pissed her off. But now it was starting to sink in just exactly what she could do to him, now that he was in her house and grasp. The gravity of the situation finally weighing on him, making him regret every decision he had made in his life that had helped him make it to this point.

"I...I-" He didn't get to finish as a sharp stinging pain suddenly clapped against his ass, spanking it veeeeeerryyy hard. The loud 'WHACK' echoed throughout the large space in the house. "AH!" Sam yelped and recoiled forward away from the smack but was very quickly met with another hit to the opposite cheek.

"You never talk back to your Mistress EVER you little slut!" She spanked him again, alternating between as cheeks. The tanned skin quickly reddening from the sudden attack as Sam sunk down low on all fours trying to hide from her blows.

He was struck a good five or six times on each buttock, panicked Sam spasmodically began shouting "I'm sorry! I'm sorry Mistress! I'm sorry! I didn't mean it I'm sorry!" Each sharp sting rocketed through his body, sending jolt after jolt of pain and...something else to every one of his nerves. After she appeared finished with her spanking, she raised up her high heel covered foot and delivered a hard push to his rear end, stinging the flesh even more so and planting him face first onto the floor prone, again the ache in his jaw rising up from the impact.

Alicia stared down at his quivering form, seeing his now rosy rear glow with her large handprint. His bare naked body laying so vulnerable on the floor before her with one of his hands gingerly reaching behind him to rub one of the tender cheeks attempting to soothe it, enticing her now already fully hard cock to jump excitedly once again. But to her surprise, she happened to take a quick look between little Sammie's legs, and right before her eyes, she saw his own boyhood, sitting there pointing towards her, hard as a rock. Maybe even a bit of precum dripping from the head.

"Hmm, looks like somebody likes to be punished." She thought with glee. The same twisted perverse thoughts singing songs of lust in her mind as she stepped over his helpless, heaving for breath body. "So...you don't like being treated like a dog huh?" She then began rummaging around in her purse for something...special for him. "That's ok...I don't have to treat you like a dog then." From the confines of her bag, she located a small elastic bracelet that looked about the right size. "This will do juuuust fine." She thought, then squatted down above him and plopped her womanhood against his ass crack, slowly dragging it down.

Sam's eyes shot open instantly recognizing the warm rod of meat adventuring between the valley of his ass. He tried to turn his head only to see her with one hand on the small of his back, while the other was holding a small pink elastic band of some kind that she was guiding towards his hard prick. "I can just treat you like the natural little whore that you are." And this time instead of spanking his ass, her hand came down and slapped onto his vulnerable testicles.

Now being the most sensitive spot on the entire male body, the sudden gut-wrenching pain that exploded within him was awful. She hit them repeatedly causing his legs to spasm and kick out beneath her as he cried out, "AHH STOP! Please stop!" Her large hand then swept up his entire boyhood and squeezed it mercilessly. "Owwww! Please! Mistress! It hurts! Please don't!" She held him by his privates, preventing him from scrambling away from her on the hardwood floor. But his bodies natural self-preservation reaction didn't stop him from trying as his arms reached out wildly trying to find purchase on anything they could grab, finding nothing within reach.

The new intense pain from the series of blows on his balls had caused his erection to deflate and shrink in her grasp down to a softer size, not entirely, but enough to make it easier to strap the elastic band around them. She quickly went to work wrapping the pink band around his genitals with expertise, stretching it out to tie up just above the perineum, then loop back around to cover the base of his cock. Nausea began to rise up in Sammy's stomach after the amount of punishment dealt to his delicate parts.

After she finished securing her last minute chastity device on her toy, Alicia released the spasming boy from her hold with his cock and balls bound nice and tight. Leaving him a heaving mess on the floor, she leaned back with a satisfied smile. "There, this will make sure you stay a good bo-...Oh, that's right my mistake. Not a good boy..." She re-aligned the tip of her monster to present it to his entrance. "A good whore..."

"Wait! No, no no-" Just like last time, he couldn't stop her as he felt the pressure of its thick girth penetrating his anal ring. His sphincter instinctively clenching a little too late as it wormed it's way inside. "AHHHH!" He screamed feeling the familiar burning sensation rip up his spine while his entire body stiffened, going as stiff as a board on the floor.

With her signature sadist grin, Alicia sank deeper into the wailing boy. Relishing the extremely tight fit of his resisting insides, the spit he had coated her with unfortunately for him had dried some and wasn't very good lubricant for this situation. But he was being punished after all, so it was time for him to learn it was her way, or the up his ass highway.

Still squatting over him, she began to steadily rock her hips, not being gentle in any way similar to how she had taken him on the dumpster, preparing herself for a deep dive in. "We won't need lube, we don't even need foreplay. Hell, you're such a little slut I can stick it all the way in you completely dry right?"

Fearfully with fresh tears spilling out his eyes, Sam frantically shook his head. "Pleeease! I'll be good I swear, please don't put it all in please!"

"Oh I know you'll be good from now on." Suddenly he felt a massive weight pressed down onto his upper body and head. She had laid her torso over his own, practically smothering him with her breasts, but keeping her hips up just long enough to whisper in his ear. "I'll make sure of it." And with one fate-sealing shove, Alicia drove her cock balls deep into his trapped ass. It plunged far into his anus, sinking all sixteen inches into his bowels and bulging once again out in his abdomen. His eyes widened and he tried to scream but her tits snuffed out his cries. He was sure she had to have torn him, or if not just stretched him to unbearable levels as he felt ripping pain tear through his pelvis. He tried to squirm but now that she had lowered her bottom half onto him as well, he could barely move and once again he found the air torn from his lungs. His senses were going crazy, it hurt so much, a sharp searing pain cutting up his back starting from his abused pucker and surging to the top of his head.

"This can't be happening to me..." Sam thought feeling suddenly very sick again as if her cock went so deep that it punched his poor little tummy and once again churned up its contents.

Not one to waste time, Alicia started moving her hips, sawing her giant she-cock into her victim. His tight pulsing love hole unwillingly squeezing her in a death grip, such a sweet feeling to have a broken boy's ass wrapped around your girth.

"You see? Your ass is fucking peeeerfect for my cock sweetie." She said tilting her head for a moment, loving the sensations coursing through her. She could very quickly get used to this. "But oh, that's right. You want to be treated like a proper whore, not a puppy. Well here..." She said pushing up off of the floor giving him his breath back for a moment, but only to grab him from the underside of his knees and lift him up entirely off the ground, with just as much ease as she had done before. She held him with his back against her breasts, and her hands holding his legs spread wide apart allowing his tied cock to bounce with each upward shove she gave, Sam's hands reached down behind him and clutched at her shirt for both support and for something to simply grasp onto to help channel his pain. "Let me give you a tour of the house that I'll be fucking you in from now on. Here...is the foyer." She spoke in between grunts of plundering the boy's insides.

With incredible coordination, Alicia managed to continuously bounce Sam up and down on her throbbing girl cock while turning back and forth to give him a good look at his surroundings. It was a large open space with hardwood floors and a glass chandelier above that provided the light. One hallway directly in front of him leading down to what appeared to be an entrance to a kitchen at the end, a basement to the side of it and living room access to the other side. Next to that was a stairway leading up to the second floor, and directly to his left was the main living room entrance, while to the right was what appeared to be a dining room.

Practically none of this seemed to register in the poor boy's mind however as a cacophony of his cries and moans simply echoed in the vicinity of wherever his Mistress turned him. The only thing he could focus on was the feeling of her monster punching its way into his guts over and over again. His nipples were now as stiff as diamonds, unlike his semi-hard cock which swayed with the same amount of enthusiasm as the rest of his body. Blood tried desperately to force its way beyond the tight clutching elastic straining against his flesh to no avail. Like a rag doll being used to pleasure his Goddess. It actually slapped into his bloating testicles a few times almost painfully, but he was too focused on the dick rearranging his insides to really notice. His feet also rapidly bounced with their movement and his toes went stiff, he kept on clenching trying to force the invader out of his body. But she was far too deep inside, there was no way he ever could stop her.

The next several hours were like the most extensive exercise Sammy had ever experienced. Alicia slowly walked him around her entire mansion of a house, casually showing him each room while simultaneously keeping him on her cock. Pulling him back and forth on it without a moment's reprieve. Occasionally she would stop and show him a piece of furniture up close by plopping him down onto it and changing their positions. She spun him around and laid him on his back on the dining room table while she viciously pumped into him. She bent him over the kitchen counter, keeping him high enough so that he could just barely touch the ground on his tip toes while she fucked him from behind. And she practically just held him by his stomach while she took him upstairs, and yanked him down on her cock over and over again. During the first of it, there was nothing but sheer agony for him, the baseball bat size length and girth of her dick was just too much for him. Thankfully as she went on his body seemed to start adjusting to try and accommodate her huge intruder. There was still pain, but thankfully no more massive burning or tearing sensation. It jelled down to more of a dull ache and uncomfortable full feeling rather than just torture.

He had no idea how long they had been doing this, but as he saw some light begin to peak through the windows as time went on, growing brighter and brighter, he realized that she had been going at him for hours, and didn't appear to be slowing down. She would stop in every room and occasionally twirl him around to give him a good look, and if she stopped to talk about a piece of furniture or something, odds are she was going to fuck him on it.

She also cheerfully reminded him that she had cum twice today already, so cumming a third time would take a little longer. Plus she didn't want to spoil her new slut's tour now would she?

After some more time had passed, Sam was completely soaked in sweat. His hair was damp and matted to his face in loose messy strands and his mouth completely dry from excessive heavy breathing. His body was completely limp from exhaustion, his arms flopping with no strength left in them as his legs did the same. Bouncing with every one of Alicia's pelvic thrusts, her balls working to spank Sam's raw bottom while her cock did all the internal work.

With each plunge her stiff rod took into his bowels, the bump in his stomach rocketed up and down showing very clearly where her cock was inside him. It mixed up the contents in his belly so much so that it felt as if he could vomit at any second. Alicia, of course, found this only even more enticing, and at one point actually reached around to grab at the bulging flesh on his front. She squeezed her dick through his stomach and began to rub it up and down while fucking him, effectively jerking herself off while still inside.

"Oooouu, that feels good..." She gripped his belly tight, squeezing the flesh as she gyrated upward into him. The uncomfortable nature of this lewd act forced Sam to hunch over and practically retch. His guts were not meant to move that way, and yet she was making it happen. "Oh fuuuck yeah that feels reeeeally good..." Alicia closed her eyes and nodded her head back, gripping him through his belly made for a somehow even tighter channel to plunge her shaft into. Her cock was practically singing it was so good. Her thrusts got more aggressive and she gritted her teeth hard, "Fuck! Yes! You are a dog! You got that bitch? You're my slut puppy for good now understand!?" She sneered at him, "OOoh shit...I think this's gonna make me cum...oh fuck yes it is!"

Sam was on the verge of throwing up, the horrible nausea this bizarre churning caused was making his head dizzy. "Plleah...uhhhghh...dahhu..." He tried to plead, but all that came out was a blubbering mess of jumbled words as her pace became more erratic before a final hot burst erupted in his tummy.

"OOOH fffffuuuck yessss I'm cumming..." Alicia slowly said, both of them feeling her hardness throb out another whopping load into him. The bulge her cock caused was distending him enough that it looked like each spurt out of the tip almost looked like a little baby kicking right where her load shot out.

Another pint or so was blown from her endless supply ballsack hanging below him as Sam felt his belly distend even more, the heat renewing with each twitch of his Mistress's monster.