My Miracle Mistress Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly though Sam found himself entirely lifted off of her shaft, hearing a loud 'pop' and a rough yank feeling as her thick prick wrenched itself free from his hot depths. A very thick string of cum both old, and fresh connected the slit on her head to his throbbing star, clearly, she produced massive quantities of cum out of those giant testicles. It didn't seem physically possible, but this Goddess somehow had found a way.

His ass hole gaping as she did so and her gloppy semen spilled out but she did not put him down just yet, instead she carried him to the living room while it dripped, "This is too much fun to stop now but," She yawned, "I think we can take a little break for a nap. We've been at it all day and it would do me good to take a breath don't you think Sammy?" With that she plopped herself and her limp lover onto the couch and laid the two of them out with Sam down below her waist and herself with her head on the pillow.

While Sam was thankful for a second away from the intensity of his all day anal decimation, he suddenly found himself being pulled face down into her lap, with her moist dick back into his face. Looking not as hard as it was a moment ago, but still ready for more.

"B-but...you said...we-" She thumped him in his sweaty face with her body fluid covered meat cutting off his words before taking hold of his head and stuffing the tip of her dick between his lips, pressing down on the top side for it to easily slip down his gullet like before. "Glllrrr!" Was the only other thing Sam managed to get out as the taste of her meaty shaft mixed with his ass and her residual cum happily squirmed down his throat with little resistance.

Alicia simply laid back hooking one leg around the back of Sam's neck and tightened it there while she placed both her hands behind her head, "I said I could use a nap baby. I never said you were getting a break." She closed her eyelids with a smug smirk on her lips, "Now be a good boy and suck momma again." She finished off shifting her position a bit to get comfortable while the tortured soul between her legs had nowhere to go.

He did attempt to struggle for a while, only now he was beginning to realize that she liked it when he did that because his throat moved back and forth effectively massaging her veiny texture sheathed in his neck. Plus he was too tired to put up really any amount of a fight, his ass was so sore and his jaw once again was uncomfortably stretched wide open along with his throat having to open up to accept her monster size. He mumbled and moaned weakly on occasion as he watched his Mistress drift off into a relaxed doze while he had to nurse on her appendage like it was his whole purpose in life. He could literally feel the slight dripping of her cock, oozing it's precum into his passage freely and into his beyond full tummy. He wanted to vomit, to expel the constant stream of seminal fluid from entering his body, but his tunnel was blocked. He was completely and utterly trapped.

After what seemed like an hour had passed in this relaxed state of pure bliss for Alicia. Suddenly she started to feel a light pressure in her loins, a very familiar one that had her almost sigh in aggravation.

She needed to pee, after emptying her balls so many times, it was only a matter of time before her bladder needed to be emptied too. So lazily she peeked one eye open down at suffering Sammy. Red in the face, glassy eyes, tussled hair, and sweaty forehead.

She got an idea. A sick, twisted, sexy idea...

"Hi sweetie, I'm having a good nap...how are you doing?" She teased him, knowing that all she'd get as an answer was 'Mmmflmmmmm.' "That's good..." She giggled. "I've got to use the ladies room baby...only problem is I'm just sooooooo comfortable. And your throat just feels too good to move." She told him, unsure of how much he was actually processing in this choking and weakened state. "Hmmm...oh well...you won't mind will you?" She asked quirking her eyebrow a bit before giving him a sly smirk. Again he couldn't reply, so she did for him. "That's what I thought...now...just relax..." She told him closing her eyes again and lazily reaching down with one hand to stroke his cheek.

Sam grew more and more confused at what she meant by telling him all this, until he felt it. A sudden warm vibration from the underside of her cock, running down his neck until it came out of the tip and began to stream down his gullet and into his body. A hot liquid started flowing directly out of her and into him, but it wasn't cum, it was too smooth and not thick enough to be cum. But it didn't take long for Sam to figure it out. What she was doing to him...she was...pissing inside of him.

"This is...this can't be...happening to me...please" Probably his last coherent thought of the night was realizing this woman was using him as a toilet and relieving herself down his throat. Alicia reached over from his cheek and pinched his nose shut reinvigorating his panicked state.

"Drink up baby...drink it all...every...last...drop..." She repeated these words over and over, making sure that before he faded away that they were the last things he heard as she continued to drain her bladder into her pet boy.

There was no fight in him now, and as the time crept by. Letting out one last weak moan sending another delightful vibration through her cock and into her balls. Sam felt his own eyes roll back, with no air left, her pinching his nose closed and exhaustion catching up to him as his vision finally went black. Unconsciousness his only escape from his new and unforgiving Mistress.

She released his nose and allowed him to breathe again, but waited long enough to make sure he was out first. Alicia wanted to be sure he would be out cold for the next few hours, she'd spent a good portion of the day plowing his brains out. But she needed a little more sleep to help recuperate for her visit tonight. So she too closed her eyes again intent on getting another few winks before going.

Afterward, she collected his unconscious form and carried him to the upstairs bathroom to help clean him up. She didn't want him to wake with dried sweat and cum mixed all over him, as funny as that may be. She did promise to clean him in the alley, and Alicia was a woman of her word. So she gently stripped herself down to nothing, finally baring her huge tits to Sam. Too bad he wasn't awake to see them and went to work on laying him in the bathtub and using a hot washcloth with some soap to scrub him clean. Albeit gently, she didn't want to risk waking him, and running a full bath might do that. Besides, she didn't want to completely wash him, so that when he awoke, she could jump on the opportunity to take a shower with him.

But once that was done, she laid him down in her large king sized bed and fumbled around her nightstand for something to make sure he wouldn't wake and try to escape. Not that he could if he tried, the house was digitally locked and he had no print on file, so even if he could get out of the bonds she'd put him in, he wasn't going anywhere.

She placed a bright red collar around his neck with a five-foot length of chain and linked it to the bolted carabiner on the headboard above her bed. She'd need to get him his own proper collar soon, and give him a cute new name. But that was a job for another day, now it was time for her to change clothes and head out.

Today was her weekly visit to go see Teddy.

Hope Hospital

Alicia slowly walked through the halls listening to the click of her heels echo on the floor. No matter how many times she showed up, she still got a little nervous about seeing him. She was dressed in a crimson red dress and matching heels, "His favorite color..." and had re-applied some fresh make up for the occasion. Giving herself bright red lips, black eyeliner, and just a hint of blush. Although she was naturally blushing anyways at the thought of him.

Julie was in the car waiting and the longer she took, the higher the bill was gonna be so it was better to make this quick. Plus with Sam asleep back at the house, she knew she was running on borrowed time anyways.

The nurse at the front desk immediately recognized Alicia as one of their regular visitors and allowed her in to see her, 'past prey.' Hope Hospital was essentially a haven for women like Alicia who had 'lost' their loved ones due to overaggressiveness on the ladies part, or through other unfortunate circumstances. But either way, this was the place where her last lovers were and every Sunday Alicia came by to see them.

She passed room after room, each of them harboring a different young man. Varying from all ages and appearances, all locked in a peaceful look of sleep. Comatose after she had gone too far with them. Some with concussions, others with broken bones, crushed windpipes, all however were victims of not being able to handle enough encounters with the Miracle Mistress.

It did make her feel bad, and she made sure to give each of them a quiet greeting and an 'I hope you get better soon' to them all. She did regret her inexperienced past before she knew how to handle with better care, she lacked the experience to hold back when it counted most. And it cost her many relationships and many little broken men in Hope.

But the thing it cost her most of all, above all the other men who gave her happiness and pleasure. Him, in room 108, the one she regretted the most.

Her Teddy.

Quietly she peeked inside the room to see him laying there. Sleeping sweetly in his bed, the same way she remembered he use to, before and after the coma. Before his back and neck were broken.

Alicia wanted to kick herself every time she thought about it. How could she have been so careless and stupid! But she was younger at the time, and a young and wild girl with a big cock is a dangerous thing. But that's what Teddy liked about her, he liked it when she was dangerous, he liked it when she was vicious and ruthless. But evidently, she was too much for him.

"Hello love." She whispered locking the door behind her, sad when he didn't reply and turning the slit sign over to 'Couples Physical Therapy In Session.' Being a hospital for these types of injuries for this specific clientele, it was always equipped for visits like Alicia's. She set her purse down on the floor and watched his motionless form. Thankfully he was no longer in all the bulky casts and equipment to help him heal, his body was broken years ago and had never fully recovered. However, he wasn't as bad as he was before and still remained in this unconscious state, not coming back to her. Possibly, never coming back to her. How many years now had it been?

"Too many..." She thought, taking ginger steps towards him. Teddy was her first, and she wanted him to be her only, but now here they were again. About to have another Sunday go at it. Only it wouldn't be nearly as fun as it use to be.

Alicia began to strip, slowly pushing the straps of her dress over her shoulders, "I miss you baby, I miss you more every day." She got the dress down past her waist and wiggled her hips to help it drop free. Exposing her naked body to the comatose boy's body, clad in nothing but the red heels. Teddy loved it when she kept them on for play time. She moved closer to the bed, her breasts jiggling slightly as she climbed up onto the soft hospital bed with him, and her cock springing up at the thought of being inside her lover again.

He had long dark hair like Sam's, and deep brown eyes which she longed to look into again but knew that she couldn't. "But I found someone else now...and I think that I can do it right this time." She pulled his blankets away, "He's cute, a little feisty. He actually talked back to me today, it was amazing. I mean his balls are so tiny who knew that they'd make up for their lack of size with a little fight. But when he does, he's soooo good at submitting. It actually reminds me of you." Her words were falling on deaf ears, but she liked to think that maybe he could hear her somehow. And she hoped he could feel her too as she lifted up his hospital gown, showing off his bare legs and soft cock. She pushed his limp thighs up to spread his legs and leaned down to tenderly kiss and lick at his ass hole. The hole she had fucked countless time and loved so much.

Her tongue lapped at his pucker repeatedly, he tasted so good. So sweet, it made her realize she actually hadn't tasted Sam's own ass yet, but that was something else she could look forward to.

After lubing him up enough, Alicia crawled up his body, kissing the naked skin where she could along the way. Treating him how you would a tender lover, until her cock made contact with his crack. Oh how she longed to feel him from the inside, every moment of every day. Looking into his sleeping face she whispered again, "I miss you so much baby. But I'm going to try and love again...and I think I can this time...No matter what though..." She leaned down and kissed his soft lips, while her tip adjusted and kissed at the wet entrance to his tunnel. "I still love you..."

She pushed inside.

He was tight...oh sooooooo tight. Alicia actually let out a hot shaky breath upon feeling his farmiliar tightness around her. It wasn't the same now since he couldn't squeeze her, clench up around her, or rock his hips against her. But it was him, and he felt so good. With tenderness and a gentleness Alicia kept hidden deep inside her dominant exterior, she quietly moaned and bucked into him missionary style. Carefully moving her hips and sawing her cock in and out of his depths. "Oooohhh baby..." Her voice was hushed, "I love it when you let me fuck you..." She spoke directly in his ear.

"I love it when you fuck me..." She could almost hear his sweet voice whispering back to her like he use to. How he would dirty talk back to her like the good boy he was. Ohhh he was so good... "Pound me hard baby...oooohhh fuck me with that big cock...plleeease...I love it, you know I do..." His arching exhilerated moans were like music to her ears, and Alicia's breath quickened along with her pace. The bed started to rock and squeek as her gentle movement got faster the deeper in memory she sank. "Give it to me sweetie..." His legs began to sway back and forth with her movement, she wished he would wrap them around her and pull her deeper.

"Ooohh Teddy..." Alicia moaned, her voice actually squeaking a little.

"Yes! Oh yes please more...give me more! I wanna be your cock slut...make me your bitch please! PLEASE MISTRESS!"

Her pelvis began to clap against the unmoving body below her, she kept her eyes shut tight. Knowing what she was doing was only a memory, but it felt so good. And she needed it. Her breathing grew heavier and heavier. "Oooooohhh...fuuuuuuuuckkk...yyyyeeeesssss..." She moaned, her cock head over heels in love with her for all of the tight holes it's been gripped by today.

"Mistress...I want your cum. Please! I've been a good boy...please can I have some cum from my mommy? Pretty please?"

"FUCK...yes you can sweetie..."

"Can it go inside Mistress? I wanna feeeeelll it all fill me up. Please?

"You're gonna make mommy cum baby...oh yes you're gonna make me cum!"

"Please cum mommy please! I want it all! Shoot your hot cum in me! Knock me up please! I deserve it, I deserve to get knocked up by a big fat girl cock!"

Her thrusts became wild, her next load building up, "FUCK!" She actually yelled, "Fuck yes take my babies Teddy!"

"Give it to me! I want everything you've got in your balls! Gimmie all that cum! I wanna be pregnant, I want your babies, I want it all, I want it! I want it now!"

Alicia couldn't contain the high pitch moan that shrieked out of her as she came. Depositing a load of pure passion into her former, still unmoving lover. Immediately she smashed her lips against his, driving her tongue into his non-responsive mouth while she pulsed her fertile seed into his belly.

After, she simply lay there. Still on top of his form, her body drawing in long gulps of air as she relished the slow waves of pleasure while coming down from her high. She kissed him again, wishing so bad that he would kiss her back. But who knows if that day would ever come. This was just a weekly visit that she needed to do. Just the same as any other girls like her did in this hospital.

She wanted to stay for a while longer and cuddle him again. But she knew that Julie still had the meter running, and she needed to get back to her house. So begrudgingly, she began to push up on her arms, ready to unsheathe herself from the still body below. Gently she kissed his forehead, "I'll see you next week baby. Hopefully, by then, Sam will be exactly what I hope he is." And with that it was time she got going, besides Alicia figured that she had one more good load left in her for tonight. And she knew exactly where to put it.

Alicia's Residence

Unfortunately for Sam, his peaceful knocked out state couldn't last forever. And after an unknown amount of time had passed again, he was ripped from his own sleeping state by a very similar sharp pain in his ass like before, along with a swift blow from an open palm to his face slapping him awake.

"Huh? Wha-" Another slap to his cheek sped the blurring of sleepiness away as he was able to focus on the dark brown eyes of his kidnapper above him, looking over her glasses with that terrifying grin. Naked in nothing except a pair of red high heels, her huge tits bouncing before his eyes.

"Welcome back baby, sleeping on the job huh?" She clicked her tongue and shook her head, "Baaaaad booooyyyyy." She sounded playful, but with a hard shove from her lower region, Sam came to the conclusion that she was not playing around.

A thick full feeling broke into his ass again, immediately diving in as deep as it could go. Sam arched his back and this time with nothing covering his mouth he screamed. Now fully awake and able to gauge that he was not on the couch anymore, it looked as if she had moved him upstairs to the master bedroom she showed him during their all day fucking session earlier. He was on his back in the large king sized bed, and Alicia was on her knees above him with his legs up over her shoulders gyrating her hips into his ass, picking up right where they left off.

Her hands went to the small of his back to hold him in this arched position, her refilled balls slapping his ass cheeks. She thought it was cute how as she watched her dick dive into his broken body, she noticed her balls were actually bigger than both his own prick and ball sack combined. And the distending caused by her dick pushing up against his belly was quite entertaining to watch. But she wasn't here to just amuse herself, after the long rough fucking she had given him all day, the Sunday visit fuck from before and now back here, she was finally close again. It was time to drop another load into this boy and make him her personal cum dump.

The bed rocked hard with their bodies movement, Sam clutched the sheets below only able to moan out now like a bitch in heat. His endorphins starting to kick in and block the pain making his mind go blank. All he was able to focus on all day was this dick plowing into him. It invaded him so many times, all he could feel was it pushing apart his anal muscles, rubbing and twisting in his belly with a delicious friction that made Alicia bite her lip, and his eyes to begin to roll back once more.

"Ahh! Aahh! Ahh! Aaahhh!" His arching moans beginning to get louder and louder, no longer able to feel any more pain, his body was defaulting to the only other feeling it could generate from having his prostate abused on such a level.