My Miracle Mistress Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pleasure.

Alicia could see it in his face now, he was starting to enjoy this. It took a little longer than their romp on the dumpster, but now she could feel it in her cock. His ass was squeezing her, not in a clenched up way to try and kick her out, oh no not that at all. It was squeezing her in an attempt to suck her further in. It wanted her to go deeper. Sam wanted her to go deeper.

"That's right...that's a good boy. That's right!" She then stood up on the bed, not removing her cock or slowing down her thrusts. She lifted his lower body upward so that his ass faced the ceiling and she stood directly over him. His legs falling from her shoulders and landing by his head ankles behind his ears. From this angle she could lean over him and as she did when they first arrived here, she sank her weight down below onto the poor boy, crushing him beneath her and somehow managing to plunge her cock even deeper into him. Sam felt like the tip of her cock had literally entered his stomach, it's contents suddenly rising up and jostling around while she plowed down again. "You know...I should tell you Sam." She spoke in between hot and heavy breaths. A few strands of her own dark hair coming loose from her ponytail and swinging in front of her beautiful determined face. "You're not the first I've brought here. You're not the first cute little boy I've fucked." She picked up speed while she talked to him, his tongue lolling out of his mouth as his body flailed and bounced on the bed. "I've brought soooo many little men to my home. And fucked them over and over again." She giggled, "But none of them could handle me..." Her face suddenly shifted from sadistic delight into fake sadness, "They're all broken now...little old me was too much for them." For just a moment his eyes seemed to re-focus on her giving her what little attention he could muster. "Dozens of broken little men in coma's...all still sleeping soundly in Hope Hospital." She pouted her lips cutely, "You won't break on me will you? I can fuck you every, single, day! Right?" With those three words she gave him three particularly hard thrusts, each one caused more of a sick rising up feeling in Sam's stomach. "Nooo...you're a good boy now. Of course you will, you'll let me fuck you until you lose your mind won't you baby?" She finished off with another sick giggle that grew in volume until she tilted her head back in a fit villainous laughter, then she pressed down again continuing to smother him.

Sam's eyes once more rolled back, completely gone for the moment as her thrusts seemed to be reaching a crescendo of speed and Alicia gritted her teeth. Finally feeling the fifth load from her balls beginning to boil up, ready to mix in with her first three loads and the contents of her bladder in the pit of his belly. And with how deep she was already stuffed, she was sure it would get in there immediately.

A series of guttural almost animal like moans of broken pleasure came from Sam as he was totally gone for now, her words and her cock the only thing rattling around in his melted brain as she tilted her head up and let out a low grunt of much-needed final release.

Her balls finally allowing her cum to burst free and travel the long road up her cock and shoot out its tip. Dumping into Sam's already completely full tummy, it's sheer heat and quantity filling him more than he could hold and forcing his tummy to stretch out further than it had ever before. His belly swelled up, distending outward like it had earlier. His slight cum baby bump had now become like a fully pregnant belly. It was too much and finally now with nothing plugging his throat up, Sam felt the rising of something thick and gooey in his throat. And before he knew it he could taste a salty bitter substance flowing up his throat and into his mouth. He had to turn his head to the side as he began to spit out her milky white load from before, her cum was actually going in one end, and coming out the other as he vomited out a torrent of white baby batter from his lips.

All of this was too much for him again, the crushing weight of her smothering him, feeling more of her cum being pumped into him now, it was just too much. He had no energy left in him. Then for the second time, his eyes fully rolled back into his skull, and Sam left the waking world. The last thoughts that went through his mind, were the sound of Alicia's sadist laughing, and the realization that even though his cock was still tied and he didn't get to have an orgasm. It felt like he did, the feeling was so good.

It felt like he came...so good...

Alicia pulled her meat free from his well-used hole and stepped back on the bed, her massive load immediately spewing out when she freed her cock, the only thing holding it in. She let his body flop down out cold on the bed and almost wanted to laugh at her now appearing pregnant little lover. After filling him with maybe over two and a half gallons or so of cum, possibly even three. They were pretty good sized loads. She knew that he was most likely out for the rest of the night.

But she was okay with that as her cock was now fully satisfied and hanging limply down by her knees, spent and content for now. But looking at the clock she realized what time it was. Eleven forty P.M. on Sunday night.

"Holy crap, I got really carried away." The whole day was put into the torment of this boy, and her Hope hospital visit. She had work tomorrow, so she decided that although it would be fun to play with him some more. It was time to go to bed.

She kicked off her shoes and finally felt fully satisfied for the day, so she retrieved a towel and went to work on wiping him off and patting him dry. Also removing the rubber band chastity she had placed on him earlier. She'd get him a proper cage soon enough. Once he wasn't dirty enough to soil the sheets, she placed him beneath them right up against her own nude form. Covering his still bloated belly with the sheets, she patted his pregnant tummy and gently rubbed it like a proud mother and spooning him from behind. Alicia really hoped this one would work out not like the others. None of her other men ever talked back in the slightest to her defiantly before, and somehow this boy here had the balls to do it.

And as she settled into her own pillow, clicking the nightstand light off and cuddling up close to her date, she ever so gently whispered, "Sleep tight baby, you'll need all the rest you can get for what I have planned for you..." She quietly giggled and carefully kissed the back of his head, "Welcome to your new world..."

*****

A.N. That was a doozey huh?

Thank you everybody so much for reading and I hope you enjoyed. If not, well then you just earned another memory that you're going to have to drink away later x)

Next Chapter: Sharing Is Caring