My Mom and Sisters are my Nurses Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EenViezeVent
EenViezeVent
3,433 Followers

Casey took the keys from the receptionist and then proceeded to guide Jake towards the elevator.

Jake started to laugh. "Did she just call me your husband? Did you book under the pretense of us being a married couple?"

"Maybe I did... 'hubby'!" Giggled Casey as they entered the elevator.

After a short elevator ride they reached the second floor of the hotel and quickly found their room, just as the receptionist had told them.

As Jake wheeled himself into the room behind his sister he noticed that there was only a single double bed in the room.

"You really took the whole marriage thing for granted, didn't you?" Asked Jake with a smile as he watched his sister putting the suitcase away.

Casey turned and looked back at him with a seductive face. "Again... Maybe I did brother dear, besides, I don't think you mind it too much to sleep next to your big sister, don't you?" She purred to him.

"I sure don't... 'Wifey'." Teased Jake back to his sister.

The siblings could feel a certain tension hanging around them now they were together, just the two of them in a tiny hotel room. Jake knew that if he was mobile he would have picked up his cute sister and made love to her right here and now. Casey felt the same way, and as naughty as she is she decided to tease her little brother even further.

"Before we go to the fair, let me change into the summer dress that Mom packed for me, Okay?" She said to Jake.

Jake fell quiet before he even had the chance to respond. Casey whipped off her blouse and skirt in a split second and was now teasing her brother even more with her curvy, well trained body.

She slowly bended forward to open the suitcase, giving Jake a full view of every part of her body. Her voluptuous breasts were held together by a tiny black lace bra that showed enough skin, her small thong was attached to a very sexy garter belt that perfectly showed off her juicy ass and stocking covered legs, to make the image complete she had left her high heels on her feet.

Casey knew exactly what Jake liked and loved teasing him, she would have jumped his bones right away if she could but she wanted to wait till tonight.

"You're awfully quiet little brother... Do you like what you see?" Purred Casey again as she picked the dress out of the suitcase.

"You know exactly what you do to me Sis..." He whispered before placing his right hand on his sister's ass cheeks and started to caress them. He could feel the animalistic lust growing deep inside of him, the feeling he only felt for Casey.

"Mhmmm Jake..." Moaned Casey, enjoying her brother's hand on her body. She felt her nipples growing hard and her pussy getting wet from just a simple touch, that's the effect her brother had on her.

After a minute or so of Jake caressing Casey's ass she decided to break it up. She stood up and pulled the bright red/white summer dress over her erotic body.

"Later Jake... We can do more later. For now, we should do other things, things that we came for in the first place." Whispered Casey to Jake.

"Wasn't this 'thing' on your agenda as well Sis?" Teased Jake again.

Casey started to giggle and leaned forward to give Jake a deep, long kiss. "Later little brother... Later." She purred to him after their lips separated.

She then stood up and did a pirouette, showing off her clothing. "So, how do I look Mr. Horndog?"

"Gorgeous as always Sis." Answered Jake, speaking nothing but the truth.

Casey smiled at him. "Good! So, I'm ready to go. Do you want to change into something else while we are at it?" She asked.

"Nope, I'm fine Sis, I knew it was gonna be a hot day so I had prepared myself for it, not knowing that we would be going on this trip of ours though."

"Our trip... It gets me so excited when you mention that. So let's continue 'our' trip shall we? I will push your wheelchair since it's going to be quite a walk." Said Casey before she walked out of the hotel room while pushing Jake's wheelchair in front her.

"I can wheel myself around if you want to Sis." Suggested Jake while she closed the door to her room.

"No, it's not a problem. I enjoy helping you out Jake so don't worry about it, okay?" Responded Casey.

Jake simply nodded to her, agreeing with her. They then went through the hotel the same way they came in, and before they knew it they were outside being greeted by the warm burning sun. It was a beautiful day, a beautiful day for them together.

Their walk to the fair through Old Hendrickson was a nostalgic trip on its own for Casey and Jake. Everywhere they looked they were confronted with something from their past. For example, the old Italian restaurant they used to visit frequently with their parents or the local pool where Debby swam for the first time after she learned to swim. Each of these places were still up and running as if nothing ever changed.

"It feels so strange but familiar at the same time, don't you think so? I mean it's as time stood still here and things never changed." Said Jake as they both looked around the area while walking.

Casey agreed with her brother. "Uhu... It feels so good to be back here. Next time we should take Mom and Deb with us, I think they would love it as well since they too haven't been around here for ages."

"Sounds like a great idea to me, let's discuss it with them when we return home. It has been a while since we went out to somewhere with us all together, we could go for like a week or two or something, make it a full-fledged vacation." Responded Jake. He remembered the cheque they had received from Debby's school last night; it would be a perfect opportunity to use it.

"Alright! Remind me to pass the idea to Mom, I think she would be totally up for it." Said Casey before they focused on their surroundings again while they continued their route to the fair.

After walking further through Old Hendrickson they finally managed to reach the fair grounds on the other side of town, what they saw was something much different from their childhood.

"Well, I have to say for a small town like this the fair certainly did blow up in its popularity. All those years back it had a few stalls and rides, but look at it now!" Spoke Jake first as he and Casey witnessed the size of the once so modest fair.

"You can say that again! Look how far it goes on through the main path!" Said Casey as she pointed in the direction of the fair ground.

It was occupied with people. Families, teens, locals and outsiders, the fair seemed to attract all kinds of people from the region. The same could be said for the stalls and rides, they came in different sizes and types making it almost look like your modern theme park.

"Shall we?" Asked Casey excited.

"Full steam ahead Sis!" Answered Jake.

And so the siblings went onto the same fair grounds from all those years ago, the same fair grounds that was so dear to them and their relationship.

Jake and Casey looked around with amazement, seeing so many people having a good time. Especially younger children having the time of their life the same way they did when they were younger. The loud noises, the movement of the rides, the smell of food. For them it was a true nostalgic ride, remembering the good times before those five long years apart happened.

Jake looked up to his older sister and noticed her beautiful, cute, smiling face. He felt his heart beat faster after finally seeing her smile again like she used to do. After everything she went through she was herself again, the same girl he always had forbidden feelings for.

The only thing that was gnawing at his mind was himself. Here he was, sitting in a wheelchair unable to participate, to interact with her the way he imaged to do so. On some certain days after the incident he thought of himself to be a useless weight, a weight that held her back from fully escaping the past as he would always remind her of the things happened to them. And not only to them, the same applied for Debby and Cynthia. He knew they all loved him but at what cost? Their lives turned around drastically, now they had this son, this brother that would need their help and support for the rest of his life. It felt as he was a thorn in their sides, not giving them the freedom they deserved to have.

"Hey buddy! Yes, you accompanied with the cute girl!" Came a voice out of nowhere.

Jake snapped out of his thoughts and looked in front of him. Casey was already on route to the stall where the voice came from.

"Oh my, just look at this perfect couple, boyfriend and girlfriend I presume?" Asked the jolly man behind the counter of what seemed to be a shooting gallery.

"No, we are bro-" Tried Jake to say before he felt his sister's nails pinch into his shoulders.

"Husband and wife to be exact, pretty close but we are already at that stage." Said Casey with a smile to the man behind the counter.

Jake looked up to his sister again, she gave him a wink and smiled at him.

"Ah newlyweds then... It reminds me of me and my own lovely wife, going out to a fair after giving each other the eternal yes, having a good time together and reliving past, fond memories. Though you two seem not be coming from around here... But I saw you two navigating around like you knew the place." Said the stall owner.

"What the hell is up with this guy? Does he have some sort of psychic job next to this stall of his?" Thought Jake to himself.

Casey smiled at him and responded. "It's just like you say! After we got together we decided to do something nostalgic and taa-daa! Here we are, in the same old town and at the fair from all those years ago!"

The man started to laugh. "Ha-ha! Then I'm sure you two did something like this too all those years ago." Said the man as he pushed a rifle in Jake's direction.

"Try your luck buddy and win something for your missus! You know that it's the most romantic thing to do at a fair, again, coming from my own experience with the wife!" Laughed the man again.

Jake grabbed the rifle and took a more stable sitting stance in his wheelchair, he then aimed the rifle to find his most comfortable and steady position.

"Alright, I think I can do some damage like this, is it a classic shooting gallery or some new funky one?" Asked Jake.

"As classic as one can get, the targets will pop up randomly and it's up to you to shoot them right in the kisser. Hit them all and you can pick out a prize." Answered the man.

Jake simply nodded to give the man a 'go' sign. He nodded back and started the shooting round.

Targets popped up left and right, going faster over time. Jake managed to hit them easily with swiftness and precision, before he knew it the round was over.

"That's some mighty fine shooting buddy! Everything to impress the missus, ey?" Said the man jokingly.

"You're right about that, everything... For her." Said Jake to the man before looking at his sister.

Casey felt her heart skip a beat and her face blushing from her brother's words, knowing very well that he meant it.

"So, pick something out then! Anything you want since you popped all the targets." Said the man as she showed the prices.

Jake scanned over the prices to see what his sister would like, a smile crept on his face when he found a perfect gift.

"Can you give me that fluffy, brown teddy bear to your right?" Asked Jake.

"I certainly can do! The man has chosen and so here is his price." Said the man as he took Jake's chosen price and handed it over to him.

Jake then turned to Casey and held the price up to her. "Here you go babe, I hope you like it."

He noticed a small tear running down his sister's cheek when he handed over the teddy bear.

"T-Thank you... Darling." Responded Casey with a teary smile. The teddy bear her brother just gave her resembled the same one he had won for her so many years ago perfectly. From the color to its fluffy-ness, it was almost identical.

"Well buddy, it seems that the missus is at a loss for words, so my gut tells me that you got the right price for her!" Said the man with a smile.

"Simply reliving past, fond memories... Thank you for calling us over." Responded Jake.

"And thank you for having a go at my stall! Now get your behinds outta here! There is still enough to see and do around here." Joked the man to them.

Taking his advice Jake and Casey said their goodbyes and went their way.

"Jake can we... Can we sit down somewhere for a bit?" Asked Casey after they reached a less populated, quieter part of the fair.

"Oh, sure Sis... How about there?" Said Jake as he pointed at an unoccupied bench.

Casey nodded and walked up to it, she parked Jake's wheelchair next to the bench so he could pull himself out of it to sit on the bench. Casey took a seat next to him once he was settled on it.

"So, how is our nostalgic trip so far Sis? Having a good time?" Asked Jake as he watched a young girl and boy walking up to a ball game stall.

"It's... It's been marvelous so far... Just as I expected it to be." Answered Casey as she slowly scooted closer to her brother's side.

"That's something we can both agree on then... It's been great so far, just two of us enjoying ourselves." Responded Jake before he noticed the boy and girl again. "Casey, do you see that boy and girl over at that stall there? Doesn't it look like they resemble us in some sort of way when we were younger? I mean, look at him go at it, as if he wants to win something for her. Maybe they too are brother and sist-"

With a swift movement he felt his head being turn towards his sister's direction, her soft, small hand caressed his cheek before he felt her lips coming into contact with his own. Her green eyes sparkled with love as their lips started to move in a more serious manner, it didn't take long before he felt her tongue trying to slip inside of his mouth to turn their kiss up a notch. Jake wrapped his left arm around his sister's curvy body and pulled her even closer to him while slightly opening his mouth, accepting her wish of becoming more intimate with each other.

The world seemed to stand still at that moment for the siblings as they kissed each other in such a way that was frowned upon by society. Every moan he or she made trembled and vibrated through their mouths, adding another layer of excitement. Their tongues battled and battled, swapping saliva as their bodies started to react heavily to each other.

Casey felt her pussy getting wet, her nipples getting hard from just a simple kiss. But it wasn't a simple kiss, it was kiss of pure lust and love, and on top of it all, it was with her brother, in public.

The same could be said for Jake. His cock started to throb and harden as he felt the all too familiar animalistic lust he had for her building up inside his body. He was making out with the girl, the woman he had lusted for all his life. He was making out with the woman he truly loved.

Their kiss seemed to linger on for what felt like hours, both of them had no intention to stop their incestuous act, but both of them knew that if they went on any longer they wouldn't be able to control themselves before they would go all out.

After another minute or so of their intense kissing session they decided to end it... for now.

A small string of saliva hung between their lips as the siblings separated themselves from each other.

"No one knows who we are here Jake, no one knows but us..." Whispered Casey to Jake as she her eyes kept staring deep into those of him.

Jake nodded, feeling his sister's hand caressing his cheek once more.

"Was that another reason to come here?" Whispered Jake back to her.

Casey started to giggle softly. "Maybe..."

A short moment of silence went by, both of them not braking their gaze into each other's eyes.

"Jake... I want you..." Whispered Casey to him.

Jake smiled at his sister before speaking. "And I... I want you... Casey."

Casey smiled back at her brother after hearing his words. After all this time together, they finally confirmed what they wanted so long from each other. To finally step across the final, forbidden line. To truly love each other in the way they wanted to love each other.

Casey stood up from the bench and helped Jake into his wheelchair. Her body was still stinging with excitement, her nipples stayed hard and her pussy stayed moist. She noticed that her little brother had the same problem, his erection could be seen through the outline of his pants, not calming down at all.

"Ready to go?" She asked.

"More than ever Sis." Answered Jake.

And so the two siblings made their way back to their hotel room, their minds only focused on one thing; Today they would be making love together, love they longed for, for so long.

*****

And there he was, waiting for his sister to finish her shower after they returned to their hotel room. Jake laid in the middle of the double bed, only wearing his boxers knowing that today would be the day. Unlike his sister he didn't feel any nervousness at all. He could feel a certain tension hanging around her on their way back from the fair, she was quiet and unresponsive as if she regretted telling him that she wanted him.

He heard the bathroom door open and looked to his side. There she was again, and to his surprise in the same sexy lingerie with the same sexy garter belt and stockings she was wearing before. The only thing that had changed from her appearance was her dark, raven hair, now in a long ponytail that hung over her shoulder.

Jake could feel his body reacting as soon as he saw her. Her curvy body that jiggled at all the right places, her smell even through the shampoo and other appliances she just used. It truly drove him mad with lust for her.

Casey climbed onto the bed and laid down next to him, she rolled over to her side and looking him deep in the eyes. "Hi..." She said with a small smile, trying to hide her nervousness.

Jake smiled back at her. "Hi... You seem... nervous Sis."

Casey let out a sigh. "That's... That's because I am."

"How come, I mean the last couple of times we did 'stuff' together you went all out. Heck, we even did it in a public place with our little sister right besides us." Asked Jake.

Casey let out another sigh as she placed the palm of her hand on her brother's chest. "Because... I've done those things before you know... giving someone a blowjob and all that stuff. But... I never went... You know, THAT far with someone, what we did together was already a huge step for me."

Jake noticed that she started to blush heavily, her breathing grew more rapid and her hand started to move in short circles on his chest.

"Casey... Are you trying to tell that you are still...? A virgin?" He asked.

Instead of answering him right away she did something unexpected. Casey flipped her body over until she was on top of her brother, squashing her heavy bosom against his chest, her pussy right on top of his crotch. She laid her head on his chest just under his chin before she spoke again.

"Yes... Well, more fifty-fifty like... I broke my hymen as a teenager with one of my toys, but other than that... I never have had sex with someone, simply because I wanted my first time to be with someone... I truly loved." She whispered to him.

Jake went silent from her words, he could feel her heartbeat coming through her chest, her body pressing against his, her sweet fragrance flowing around him. Her confession of her wanting her first time to be with someone she truly loved hit him right in the feels.

Before he could respond she started to talk again.

"Jake... Last night when you were gone with Debby... Mom and me had... Quite the talk." Said Casey quietly.

Jake remained silent, waiting for her to continue.

"She told me everything that had happened between you two and even what she witnessed with you and Debby... And us. Truth be told; I wasn't surprised with everything when she told me, I just... Understood everything. Ever since I returned from Dad and after you returned from that horrible accident our lives seemed to blossom more positive each and every day. Your enthusiasm and will to keep on going sparked something in all three of us, our true feelings we always had for you... And for each other as a family." She said.

EenViezeVent
EenViezeVent
3,433 Followers