My Mom and Sisters are my Nurses Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EenViezeVent
EenViezeVent
3,433 Followers

"To be completely honest, this whole trip was something Mom suggested to me. She had always known how I struggled with showing you my true feelings, how I wanted us to take it further but was afraid to do so. So when she told me how you and her just... Did it without any remorse or hesitation it finally struck me. I just needed us to be together, so I could punch through the barrier that withheld me from loving you... How I really want to love you."

Another moment of silence came over them, the only thing they felt and heard were their breathing and their hearts beating faster and faster.

"Jake... You and Debby, last night... Did you and her make love together?" Asked Casey after a while.

"Y-yes... We did Sis." Answered Jake quietly, now being a bit nervous himself.

Casey then pushed herself up into a sitting position, straddling her brother's lap. "Then... Then you have one last heart to fully conquer little brother... Please make love to me tonight, make my... No, make our dream come true." She whispered to him as her hands caressed his chest.

Jake noticed two small tears running down her cheeks. This was it, his older sister, the love of his life wanted him to make love to her. He could feel the usual animalistic lust he had for her coming back in full force, this time he would act upon it.

With his strong arms he pushed himself up into a sitting position as well, his arms then reached around his sister's curvy body allowing his hands to seek the clasp of her lace bra. At the same time, he attacked her neck with a barrage of kisses and licks, letting out the pent up lust he had for her.

"Oooh Jake!" Moaned Casey as her brother's actions completely surprised her. Her own arms wrapped around her brother's fit torso as a reaction to his sudden movements. With one arm she pushed against the back of his head, wanting him to devour her even further while the other ravaged across his back, her nails running over his skin.

Casey could feel her brother's rock-hard cock pushing up against her pussy, making her more wet with the second. Her tiny thong barley covered her sacred entrance as he kept on pushing up against her. Her pussy lips started to mold and wrap around his cockhead, only her thong preventing him from entering further.

It didn't take long for Jake to unhook his sister's bra, all the while continuing to kiss and lick her soft skin everywhere he could. The feeling of her wet pussy grinding against his cock made him even more fierce and so did the loud, sexy moans that escaped from her mouth.

Not only he, but also his sister became fiercer. When Casey felt her bra coming undone she decided to show her brother that he wouldn't be the only dominant one.

She brought her arms to his chest again and pushed him down on his back with one strong, fast move.

Jake smiled and laughed as he watched his foxy sister removing her bra, revealing her beautiful full tits with a strong bounce. She giggled and smiled back at him, making it clear that they were truly going to do it.

Casey let herself fall down on his chest again, resulting in a loud moan from both of them as her naked breasts and nipples scrapped across her brother's chest. Their lips came together and a French kissing battled ensued very quickly.

Jake threw his hands onto his sister's ass and started mauling away at it, groping and caressing her fit bubble-butt with everything he could. The moans that came from them grew louder and stronger as did their kissing.

At the same time Casey shifted one of her arms down so she could lower her brother's boxer, wanting to feel his throbbing cock on her soft skin. She pushed her hips up a little before she managed to pull his boxers down far enough to release his cock.

Jake's cock sprung out and slapped against his sister's ass with a loud smack, a small spurt of precum shot out of the tip across the side of her garter belt.

Casey started to grind her ass and pussy against her brother's impressive tool as soon as she felt it against her bare skin. Jake quickly returned to mauling away at her ass with full force as he felt his cock being teased by his sister.

They just had started but the room already reeked with the smell of sex. Moans, the movement of body on body and loud smacking sounds of lips coming together were the only sounds that roamed through it. Brother and sister were now closed off from the real world around them, this time they were in their own world together and nothing would be able to interfere them.

The grinding had turned Casey's pussy into a sopping mess, her thong was soaked and so was Jake's cock and lower hip area. Casey separated their kiss and started to playfully bite and pull Jake's lips before she lowered herself to his neck. Slowly she kissed and licked her brother just like he had done to her.

Jake laid back and held off, enjoying the things his sister did to him. Whether it was her pussy grinding against his cock, her massive tits and nipples rubbing against his skin or her soft lips and tongue worshipping different parts of his body, she knew like no one else how to turn him on.

Casey started to maneuver herself lower and lower down her brother's body, kissing every part of him on the way down. The sides of his neck, his upper chest, his nipples and down his belly. Jake felt his stiff cock poking against, and gliding along her soft skin as she went further down, a thin streak of his precum coated her body along the way down.

Jake noticed that his sister stopped moving once his cock came to halt between two very squishy soft mounds of flesh, He lifted his head a little to look down and came into direct contact with Casey's sparkling eyes.

"I think I caught a special snake in my trap." Purred Casey before she shifted herself a bit and pushed her tits together, trapping her brother's hard, pulsing cock between them.

Jake let out a long moan as he felt his cock being sandwiched between his sister's melons, she moved them up and down with short, powerful strokes. She then spitted some of her saliva into her cleavage, making her movements even more slick and sticky than before.

"Oh Jake... Just look at that beautiful, big cock of yours... Do your sister's tits feel that good?" She purred to him.

"Oh god yes!" Moaned Jake loud, enjoying the full attention he got from her.

"Mhmmm... I can see it, not only on your face but your cock speaks for itself too." Responded Casey as she watched more precum building up at the tip of her brother's cock.

"I can't let your gift to me go to waste, can I?" She said before plunging her soft lips around Jake's cockhead, sucking it gently while her tongue moved and poked around his tip. At the same time, she gyrated her tits in a circular motion giving her brother extreme pleasure.

"Oh fuck Casey! If you... Oh! If you keep this up I'm going to cum." Moaned Jake louder than before.

Casey started to giggle. "Hold off for me baby, I'm not done yet."

She then let go off his cock and wrapped her right hand around his girth, gripping it a bit tight to hold off his orgasm. She waited for a few seconds before she lowered her head against the side of his cock.

She poked her wet tongue against her brother's frenulum a couple of times, causing him to moan again as it was a very sensitive spot. She then slowly trailed down the side of his shaft until she reached his balls. Her mouth clamped itself around his left nut and started to play with it, she gave it soft sucks, let her tongue dart across the sensitive skin and then attacked the other one. At the same time her hand slowly started to move up and down along his shaft that was already sticky and wet of her saliva and his precum.

Casey proved once again that she was the master of giving him pleasure with her mouth. She did it in such a way that it got him on edge, but just gentle enough to make him not cum.

He could hear her moans coming from down his body, the vibrations of her moans stimulated him even further as she kept on using her skills to give him pleasure. In the meantime, Casey had moved her left hand down to her soaked pussy, she had pushed her thong to the side and was now running her fingers along her lips and clit which painfully stung out of excitement.

This whole slow and seductive love making went on for a while. Casey couldn't get enough of her brother's hard cock and Jake couldn't get enough of his sister's skilled moves that made him feel good like he had never experienced before. But all good things must come to an end, especially in a situation like this.

Casey felt her brother's cock starting to throb harder and harder after a while, making it clear for her that he was on the verge of cumming. But like the tease she was, she wanted to hear him say it.

She let go of his balls with a loud plop and moved her head up again to be greeted by her brother's twisted face of pleasure. "You're about to cum, aren't you little brother?" She purred to him.

Jake only nodded, knowing that he would blow his load right away if he would catch a glimpse of his sister's foxy face.

Casey giggled as she positioned herself so she could make him cum with her specialty. She pushed Jake's legs a bit apart so she could have full access to his throbbing cock. She licked her lips once more and then plunged down onto his cock with her mouth, she swallowed it to the brim and once she felt him poking against the back of her throat she clamped her mouth around the base.

"Ooooh Casey! Oh fuck!" Screamed Jake out of pleasure, his sister had deep-throated him before but the impact of it was always something incredible.

Casey started to bob up and down, faster every time she reached his cockhead. The loud sucking and slurping sounds ravaged through the hotel room as Casey went ballistic on her brother's rod.

Jake clenched his teeth while his hands grasped the bed sheets. He knew that he wouldn't be able to last long once his older sister went down on him like this.

Casey did everything she could to make her brother cum, she moved her head in different direction, twirling her tongue around his shaft while her lips coated his cock with saliva and precum. The thought of making her brother cum like this had an immersive effect on her as well, her pussy was literally like a waterfall now, her juices trickled down her thighs and legs, sometimes even squirting out a bit.

The combination of his taste and smell drove her insane, she knew that sooner or later they would be having sex, and that thought drove her even harder to make him cum and getting him ready for road two.

Jake's body started to twitch and buck after a minute or so of deep-throating action.

"Sis I'm gonna... I'm gonna cum!" He yelled, breaking his silence from before.

Casey quickly plunged her mouth down one last time and clamped it around his base like a vice, she then rested both of her hands on his thighs, steadying herself for his climax.

"Ooooh fuck!" Screamed Jake as he let his floodgates open.

Shot after shot of hot, sticky cum blasted out of his cock straight down his older sister's throat, who had no problem taking in every shot of cum her brother fed to her. She quickly swallowed his sperm after every shot without any gagging or struggle.

Jake could still feel his sister's tongue roaming at the base of his shaft, even when he came she wanted to give him the ultimate pleasure. His cock throbbed and explored every corner of her mouth as it blasted away.

Casey felt his spurts becoming less and less after what seemed like forever.

Finally, his orgasm was over, after the last shot he threw his head back against the bed. Breathing heavily, his chest moving up and down rapidly because of the intense orgasm.

"Holy... Shit, Casey that was... That was even better than all those times before combined together." He said to her.

Casey let go off his cock with a loud plop and licked her cum coated lips. "Thanks for giving me your special protein shake little brother, and thanks for the compliment." She purred to him.

She then focused on his cock again and let out a little gasp. Jake's cock was still it's rock-hard self, even after he just came buckets for her. The sight of his cock still standing full mast made her pussy painfully squirm again. She knew that the moment she, and her brother had been waiting for was coming closer than ever.

She slowly pushed herself up until she was standing on the bed. She looked down and noticed the huge pool that had formed and soaked into the blanket where was just on her knees deep-throating her brother to climax.

She could feel her juices streaming out of her pussy, down her thighs, legs and feet as she stood there watching her brother gasping for air. She then slowly stepped forward until she was positioned right above her brother's erect cock.

Jake noticed that his sister had been quiet for a little while now. He turned his head again to look in the direction where she would have been. First he was greeted by her long, stocking-clad legs that were soaked with her liquid, after that came her tight, juicy pussy. He could see that she was rubbing her clit with her fingers, apparently she had taken off her thong which was now on the bed next to her, totally drenched. Moving up further he came into contact with her sweaty body, the skin of her belly and heavy breasts reflected in the light, her nipples looked painfully hard.

"J-Jake..." He heard someone whispering to him.

As he looked up further he came into contact with his sister's bright, green sparkling eyes. Once their eyes were locked they knew that the moment had come. Her mouth was opened a little, her breathing could be heard softly.

She then started to squat down slowly without ever letting go of their contact with each other's eyes. When her knees sunk into the bed next to him he knew that this was it.

Her pussy juices dripped down onto Jake's sensitive cockhead, making it throb every time a drop of her nectar came into contact with it. He then felt her lips gently molding around the tip of his cockhead.

Casey held out her arms to him and smiled as tears started to appear in the corner of her eyes. "Guide me... My love." She whispered to him.

Jake took ahold of her hands and intertwined his fingers with hers, he smiled at her and nodded.

Casey nodded back and took one last heavy breath. She slowly sank down onto her brother's rock-hard cock while biting her lip. Inch for inch her tight, wet pussy swallowed his cock further inside, the toys she used to use didn't come close to what she was feeling now.

"Oh god... Jake..." She moaned softly as she sank down further on his cock.

Jake too was amazed by what he was experiencing now. The tightness, the wetness, the feeling of being inside her blasted away all his previous endeavors. Don't get him wrong, he loved being inside of his mother and his younger sister but this time it was something truly special, as if they were made for each other to be connected this way.

He felt his sister's body starting to buck and squirm the further he reached inside of her, her breathing became even heavier and her moans louder.

"Oh Jake... I'm... I'm going to..." She mumbled to him as her fingers grasped her brother's hands with an almost deadly grip.

She then did something unexpected and pushed herself down hard, Jake could feel his cock bottoming her out and knocking against her cervix, he let out a hard gasp himself as her pussy walls started to tighten around him like a vice.

Casey let go off her brother's hands and fell forward onto his chest once more, she buried her head against the side of his neck and started to moan hard and loud, almost screaming from the newfound pleasures she just experienced.

Her body started to buck and tremble, she was having an orgasm as soon her brother had fully entered her. Her juices seeped out of the narrow gap where they were connected, coating her and her brother's legs with her sticky womanly fluid that finally soaked into the bed sheets under them.

"Ooooh god... Ooooh gooood!" She moaned over and over again.

Jake wrapped his arms around his sister's curvy body, keeping her steady and preventing her from flipping over to her side. He too moaned together with her as her pussy was still trying to strangle his cock with everything it could.

Casey finally calmed down after a few more minutes of just lying down, moaning and embracing newfound pleasures.

She slowly lifted her head until she could see into her brother's eyes again.

"You okay... Love?" Asked Jake as he stroked a hand through his sister's hair.

They both started to laugh before they grew silent again.

"I love you Jake..." Whispered Casey to her brother.

"I love you too Casey..." Responded Jake.

The siblings then pressed their lips together and shared a long, passionate kiss that was out of pure love for each other.

Casey started to move her body up and down as they continued their kiss, finally setting off their incestuous relationship they had longed for, for so long.

Slowly her brother's hard cock started to penetrate her over and over again, bottoming out inside of her every time her hungry pussy devoured it completely. her erect clit rubbing against his sweaty skin and so did her heavy breasts. The simple movement of making love stimulated every erotic spot of her body completely.

"It feel so good... It feels soooo good!" She moaned through their kisses.

Jake had to agree with her, the tight and wetness of his older sister's just deflowered pussy felt like nothing he ever experienced before. He threw his hands back onto her ass while Casey broke their kiss and pushed her tits in his face.

Jake started to suckle on her erect nipples while his hands continued to push her ass up and down, kneading the soft flesh of her cheeks.

"Oh Jake yes! Make love to me... Love your big sister like you always wanted to!" She moaned on top of her lungs. She grinded her pussy up and down on her brother cock, feeling the tip of it prodding against her cervix each time she came down on him. With one hand she pushed her breasts harder against her brother's mouth while the other supported his head from behind.

Casey felt like she was on fire now, finally doing the forbidden act with her brother. It even surpassed the excitement she received from their public adventure from the day before. This was her ultimate taboo, fucking the love of her life, her own younger brother without a care in the world.

Jake suckled, licked and kissed the tender flesh of his sister's tits as her pussy swallowed his cock deep with every move they made. The feeling was so intense and strong that his body started to push up against her, though his lower region was out of the question because of his paralysis he managed to sort of move himself by using the rest of his working muscles, muscles that had developed strong after all the training he underwent.

Casey threw her head backwards and let out a scream of pleasure with a big smile on her face. She gyrated her hips from side to side, and moved them up and down, wanting to feel her brother's cock hit every spot inside of her sensitive cunt. The bed under them was soaked and the squishy fucking sounds accompanied with their moans that roamed through the room made everything even more exciting.

After a few more minutes of gentle love making she decided to take over for a while, Casey placed her hands on her brother's chest and pushed herself up into a sitting position. Her tits plopped out of Jake's mouth and a small feeling of sadness went over him because he loved to suckle on her breasts, although this feeling didn't last long.

He watched as his older sister started to slam her ass up and down on his cock, her pussy taking his full length without problem. Her sweaty, saliva coated breasts bounced up and down as she herself bounced on his cock. The hard slapping sounds of bodies coming together was music to his ears.

EenViezeVent
EenViezeVent
3,433 Followers