My Mom and Sisters are my Nurses Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EenViezeVent
EenViezeVent
3,433 Followers

"Yes! Yesss! It's so fucking good." Yelled Casey with her eyes closed, her body crashing and bouncing onto her brother stiff, hard cock. Her nails had dug into her brother's chest from excitement and her pussy was leaking her nectar on overtime again.

Casey's bouncing boobs were like hypnotizing pendulums for Jake. It didn't take long before he threw up his hands and cupped her tits with them. He clasped her nipples in-between his fingers, stimulating them even harder because of the friction every time his sister bounced up and down.

Casey screamed with pleasure when she felt her brother assaulting her breasts. It resulted in her pussy clamping even harder and tighter around the thick meat stick that was penetrating her.

"You naughty...! Ooooh! Little brother! Attacking your sister's sensitive parts!" She moaned to Jake.

"I... Oh! I can't help it Sis! You are so fucking hot and tight! I want every part of you!" Moaned Jake back at her.

Brother and sister were now fucking on overdrive. They didn't care if they screamed, they didn't care if anyone would notice them. They only had eyes and ears for each other now, satisfying their pent up lust and love they had for each other.

"I fucking love you Jake! I love you! I love you!" She screamed over and over again as she crashed up and down on his cock. "I want... Us together! Ooooh yes! And... A child! Ooooh Jake yes!" screamed Casey again.

Jake couldn't hear her clearly with all the fucking going on combined with the intense pleasure he received from her, but for some reason his cock started to expand and throb as if she had screamed some magical words.

Casey too noticed that the cock inside of her started to feel different, so after a last bounce she suddenly stood up. Jake's cock slipped out of her tight pussy and slapped against his belly with a loud smack, another spurt of precum spurted out of the tip across his chest.

Slightly confused he looked up at her. She looked back and smiled at him with a very seductive gaze in her eyes. Her pussy was dripping thick drops of pussy nectar onto his chest and cock as she stood there for a few seconds.

She then turned herself around and laid back down onto her brother's body again. His cock getting sandwiched between the fleshy crack of her juicy ass and his own body. Casey laid her head next to his and started to speak to him.

"Remember the first time we did something naughty together? Remember how you fucked my thighs and rubbed against my pussy?" She purred.

Jake smiled. "How could I forget something like that..." He said.

Casey giggled and gave him a kiss on his cheek before she started to whisper into his ear.

"This time... This time I want you... To fuck your big sister's tight, wet, brother loving pussy... And cum deep inside of her... I want you to make big sister cum Jake...I want you, no, I want us to come together and finish what we should have done that very same day."

Jake gulped, he heard his sister being seductive before this time it took the cake. His cock was now pushing up hard against his sister's ass, wanting to return to the very same spot it was in just a minute ago.

Casey giggled again. "I see that my choice of words has an effect on you little brother."

She used her feet to push herself up a little, allowing Jake's cock to escape his trapped state between their bodies. She then dropped her body down again, Jake's hard cock now throbbing against her wet pussy lips.

"Naughty boy, how about I let you fuck my thighs again?" Purred Casey before she closed her legs and trapped his stiff cock between her thighs and her pussy.

"Do you remember this Jake, fucking your big sister's thighs?" She teased him while slowly moving her hips up and down.

Jake let out a moan before he started his counter attack on his teasing sister. He crossed his right arm under her tits and grabbed her left breast with full force. His other arm slipped down towards her pussy where he started to stimulate her clit with his fingers.

"I do remember sister dear, but do you remember this too? What I did to you while you were being a naughty girl?" He whispered back to her.

"Mhmmm yes! Exactly like this!" Moaned Casey loud as they reenacted their first time together.

They wiggled their bodies together for a short while before Casey spoke again.

"Jake... Kiss me now... I want us to kiss a while before we... Finish it." She whispered to him.

As soon as Casey finished sharing her request their lips met once more, now slowly and passionate, soft kisses with minimal use of their tongues. It was a moment for them to prepare for the finale. Their bodies remained teasing each other as their kissing continued for a short period of time.

Casey then shifted her body upwards a little, making her brother's cock prod against the entrance of her moistened pussy. They both could feel the heat coming from both their sex organs, it was time to connect with each other again.

Casey looked at her brother and whispered to him again. "I love you Jake... Forever."

After her words she pushed herself onto her brother's cock again. Slowly his cock entered her inch for inch again making both of them moan with pleasure. Jake used his arms that were still crossed across his sister's body to help him enter her easier.

Jake let out a soft moan when he felt his cock touching her cervix again, once more he was plunged deep into his older sister's pussy.

Casey placed her hands against the bed's headboard so she could easily push herself up and down on her brother's cock in this reversed position. This gave Jake the opportunity to caress his sister's curvy body everywhere he wanted.

He resumed his kneading of her left breast while his other hand took care of her erect clit and the surrounding area of her pussy.

"Just like that... Yesss!" Moaned Casey as she moved her body up and down, grinding her hips in a circular motion again to receive as much pleasure as she could.

Jake used his strength to help his sister move, allowing him to penetrate her to the fullest. He shifted his head slightly so he could attack his sister's defenseless neck once more. Her smell and taste intoxicated him, he was going to make her cum with everything he could.

Casey moaned and moaned, unable to form any words as every erogenous part of her body was being stimulated. Slowly but surely she started to fasten up her actions.

The sounds of her brother's thick, hard cock plunging into her tight, wet pussy started to roam through the room again. Every thrust resulted in her pussy squirting out a bit of juice from the narrow gap were they were connected. Her nipples stung from pleasure and so did her clit that was still being man-handled by her brother.

Every time Jake licked her neck at a certain spot, pinched at her nipple or rubbed over her clit he could feel her pussy tighten extremely hard around his cock. She was trying to milk him and so far she did a great job of making that happen.

"Oh fuck! Ooooh my god Jake!" Screamed Casey before she threw her head to the side as well. With a quick sneak attack, she managed to catch her brother's tongue with her own, resulting in them French kissing each other again with lust filled passion.

She had pushed herself further down so that Jake's cock remained deep inside of her pussy without the chance of it slipping out. Short but fast thrusts caused his cock to knock against her cervix with rapid success. The feeling of it made her clamp down on his cock even harder.

"Oh fuck Casey! It's not going to last long... Ooooh! Like this!" Moaned Jake loud between their kisses.

"Oh Jake I know! I know and I want it... Inside!" She moaned back.

Casey pounded away at her brother like a jackhammer, their intense fucking produced sloshy, squishy sounds caused by the excessive amount of their combined juices that scattered around their lower bodies.

She then broke their kiss and looked her brother deep in the eyes. Jake noticed that new tears had formed in the corners of his sister's eyes.

"J-Jake... I'm... I'm not on the pill anymore, ever... Oh god! Ever since we started... Oh! Doing these things together... I'm sorry! I wanted to tell you... But I... I..." She said to him with teary eyes between her moans.

Jake pulled up his arms and swept away her tears.

"Casey... I don't care! I want it too! I want to be with you... Forever!"

With those words all her troubles were erased completely in an instant. Casey lunged forward and smacked their lips together again. She then pulled her brothers arms around her waist with her own, resting them on top of his.

Jake could feel her clamping extremely tight around his cock, her vagina walls were merciless and literally demanded him to cum deep inside of her. He could feel her body starting to tremble and buck against his own. His cock started to expand and throb again but this time both of them would not interfere, this time they were going to cum, together.

Casey was the first to climax, her body started to trash on top of her brother. An immersive squirt of female cum shot out of the tight gap from her pussy. Her orgasm was so intense that they had to break their kiss.

"Fuck! Cumming!" Screamed Casey with everything she could.

"Casey! Casey!" Was the only thing Jake screamed back at her before he too reached his climax.

His cock expanded inside of her tight pussy and started to squirt thick ropes of potent semen straight into her unprotected womb. Every shot made both their bodies tremble with pleasure, it was as if both of them had mini-orgasms every time Jake shot a load deep inside Casey's pussy.

They both kept on moaning and moaning, Jake not letting go of his sister's body and Casey preventing from him doing so by holding him with an iron grip. Jake could feel her nails digging into his skin as he ejaculated the results of the most intense orgasm he ever had in her ovulating pussy.

And then there was silence, well almost silence. The only thing heard in the room for a while was the siblings try to catch their breath after they both had experienced the biggest orgasms of their lives so far.

Jake could feel his cock starting to calm down after a while, with a slick sound it slipped out his older sister's pussy. Casey moaned softly as she felt her brother's thick sperm dribble out of her well fucked cunt, slowly running down their bodies and onto the bed.

She let go of her brother's arms and with her remaining strength she turned herself around, her sweaty body was on top of Jake again in the same position when they started their incestuous lovemaking, she laid her head on his chest and cooed softly.

Jake pulled the loose bed sheet next to them over their bodies, not wanting them to catch a cold after their heated love making.

He then cuddled up with his sister and ran his hand through her dark hair again, just like he did before. Casey purred as she felt her brother embracing her gently, it made her feel loved, it made her feel safe.

"So, we finally did it..." Said Jake to her, breaking the silence.

Casey smiled and rubbed her cheeks against his chest cuddly. "We did Jake... We finally did..."

"Jake... Do you... Do you still love me after I...? You know, told you in the heat of the moment that I..." Whispered Casey to him after a while.

Jake knew what she was conflicted about and interrupted her. "Sis, I'm okay with it. If it's with you I... I couldn't be happier. When I was young I actually... I dreamed about being together with you like that. A house, a child or two... A family." Whispered Jake back.

"I... I never knew that. That's quite the confession little brother." Responded Casey, feeling a huge relief that she and him were on the same line.

"Well, might as well share any deep secret I had for you since we... Made love now." Said Jake with a small smirk.

"But I do want to know... Why now? I mean it was our first time together making love and a decision like that on the go is something huge." Asked Jake.

He felt his sister cuddling up to him even more before she spoke. "Can you keep a secret Jake? And I really mean it, I know I can trust you with this but it's something that can never become public, pretty much the same as my, Mom and Debby's relationship with you."

"I... I will" Answered Jake.

Casey let out a sigh. "Yesterday when I spoke privately with Stephanie..." She paused for a while and then decided to drop the bomb. "Stephanie and her brother Matthew are a couple too, Olivia and Jeremy are their children. Their mother, Judith, which you met in the park is involved too with her son and daughter. They are the same as us four Jake, together in a forbidden relationship."

Jake went silent, He always had known that Stephanie and her family were close. But hearing the whole truth made him see them in another daylight, not negative but positive. He felt happy knowing that there were more people like him and his mother and sisters, people that shared their true feelings regardless of what is right or wrong.

"I want our family to be like them too... Call me selfish but you have seen how happy they are, together without a care in the world, only them and now us knowing their secret. I want to be your woman Jake, just like Stephanie is her brother's... Wife." Casey whispered to him.

Jake smiled before he kissed the top of her head. "And I want that too Casey, for you to be my girlfriend, my wife or... The mother of my... Our child. I want you next to my side forever." He said, meaning every word of it.

Casey started to tear up again. "I love you Jake." She said with a shaky voice before her tears started to flow.

Jake wrapped his arms around her curvy frame and held her close as she quietly cried. "And I love you Casey... Forever."

*****

The siblings woke up as new human beings the next day. From that day on their lives would change drastically, after finally being together in the way they wanted to be together.

They spend the rest of the day exploring Old Hendrickson once more together, this time as a couple, as husband and wife. The nostalgic trip had turned into a trip of new beginnings, a new fresh start for their family. All boundaries were broken and they couldn't be happier about it.

They visited the fair again, the old Italian restaurant and saw many more places from their youth. Old memories were remembered and new ones were being made, here, I the same small town where their true feelings blossomed into something more.

They decided to return home at sunset, ending their short trip to the place that had changed everything once more. It wouldn't be the last time they would visit it, next time it would be the four of them, together on a well-earned vacation.

"Home sweet home." Said Casey as she parked her car in the driveway of their house.

"It was fun being away, but it always feels great to be coming back to his place." Responded Jake.

Casey smiled and gave him a kiss on his cheek. "Here, let me help you... Darling." She purred, clearly mimicking here mother.

Speaking of their mother, Cynthia went to the front door after she heard her daughter's car parking at their driveway. She opened the door and watched as her eldest daughter helped her son out of the car and into his wheelchair. She had seen the same scene so many times but still found it cute.

"Welcome back, my babies." She said with her chirpy voice.

As she watched her children coming closer she could see that the trip had done its work. Her daughter sparkled with love, her eyes revealed everything. The same could be said for Jake, he too showed signs of newfound happiness.

"Oh my, look at you two. I can see that those days together have done wonders for you both." She said as they reached the front door.

"Oh really? You could see that through the darkness?" Said Jake, knowing that the small light above the door wasn't strong enough to illuminate their faces from that far away.

"Honey, mother's..."

"Know everything!" Said Casey, completing her mother's classic saying.

Both girls started to giggle while Jake shook his head.

Cynthia then noticed her daughter running her hand across her belly.

"Where is Debby?" Asked Jake.

"Oh the poor thing, she had three different contests today, plus she had to give training to the younger kids. She was exhausted when she came back, she wanted to wait for you two but ultimately lost to her tired body. She has been sleeping for a while now." Explained Cynthia.

"Well, come in you two, don't stay outside! It's getting cold and I don't want you two to get sick after having such a great trip." She said.

The three of them made their way into their house and their way to the kitchen, the usual area for catching up with each other.

Casey sighed and reached for Jake's hand, she smiled at him as their fingers intertwined.

"M-Mom... Can we talk with you for a bit?" Said Casey slightly nervous.

Cynthia was already sitting at the kitchen table, pouring freshly made coffee into three different cups. She gestured her children to take a seat next to her. She noticed that Casey was holding Jake's hand tight and was not about to let him go.

And so the three of them sat down in the kitchen late at night, Casey close next to her brother, holding his hand while her other rested on her belly again.

Cynthia noticed it once more and smiled to herself.

"Mother's know everything..."

*****

And that's the end of chapter four! I managed to complete it faster than I expected! Please rate and comment if you would like to do so! I always appreciate it! Private messages are also appreciated; I enjoy getting responses from my readers!

Now chapter five is going to be the last entrance of this story as the three girls have had their time to shine in each previous chapter. It's going to be like an epilogue covering multiple things that happened to the Wilson's after Casey and Jake's trip together. The only that I can spoil is that it will contain some 'Family fun time'.

As before, no release date, it will be done when it's done. I know it's not going to be as long as previous chapters but it will contain a fair amount of 'content' If you know what I mean :p

The next chapter of A Sibling Survival Story is priority number one at the moment, so expect that to get published in a while. If you haven't checked out chapter one of it then I highly recommend you to do so!

Other than that, thank you for reading my stories and I hope you continue to do so! See you on the next chapter!

EenViezeVent
EenViezeVent
3,433 Followers