My Nanny is a Spy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's beautiful and very roomy," observed Crystal.

"Yeah, and we just had a pool put in before Donna got pregnant. We thought it would help her to swim while she was carrying Samuel," explained Jeff.

"Wow! A pool, I love to swim," said Crystal.

"Well, feel free to use it while your here," said Jeff.

Donna watched the back and forth between her husband and Crystal with some apprehension. She had been uncertain of this idea from the beginning, and she indeed hadn't expected the Nanny to be a gorgeous young woman. Just looking at her made Donna feel uglier than she already did and it was evident that Jeff was very taken with her the way he was trying not to stare but failing miserably.

"You know the Stephenson's party was tonight, I thought since Crystal was here we could make an appearance," suggested Jeff.

"I don't know Jeff. Crystal just got here, and she probably needs to settle in before we go off and leave her alone," replied Donna.

"Its alright Mr's Ferris, that's what I'm here for, after all, you two should go have a good time," said Crystal reasonably.

You see honey, nothing to worry about," said Jeff with a smile.

THAT NIGHT -

Jeff had hoped that the party would breathe some life back into Donna, but it was clear from their arrival that she was not happy to be there. After moping through dinner and barely acknowledging the other guests, they had left early and driven home.

He looped his suit jacket over a chair as his wife stood at her dresser and removed her jewelry. As he watched, she slipped off her shoes and unzipped her dress letting it fall in a loose pile on the floor. Beneath the silk folds of cloth, she wore a matching set of black panties and bra. Her milk filled breasts strained at being confined and threatened to spill out of the top. Deciding to take a chance Jeff moved up behind her and slipped his arms around her waist leaning in to gently kiss one fair-skinned shoulder.

"You look beautiful tonight," he whispered in her ear.

Donna frowned," I don't know how you can say that my body is a wreck."

"Honestly, Donna your the only one who sees that you've lost almost all the baby weight and what is a few stretch marks," observed Jeff.

She pulled away from his embrace walking toward the bathroom.

"I'm going to take a hot bath and get some sleep that party wore me out," said Donna as she shut and locked the bathroom door.

Jeff sighed in frustration as it was apparent he was going to be frozen out of bed for what seemed like the thousandth time since Samuel had come into the world. He left the room and made his way downstairs to the kitchen, pulling a beer from the fridge. The glass door to the patio slipped back quietly as Jeff stepped out looking up at the stars. He sipped at the bitter liquid. He was about to go back inside when the sounds of splashing from the direction of the pool caught his attention, and he walked the short distance to the pool gate. He arrived just in time to see Crystal emerge from the water like a fairy creature. His breath caught in his throat.

She was wearing a red bikini as she climbed up the stairs from the shallow end. Her breasts were much more significant than he had imagined though some of that was the contrast with her petite frame. Still, they were impressive, heavy and round but surprisingly firm sticking straight out from her body without a hint of sag. Crystal was tight and trim showing that she must work out regularly.

"Hey there," she said smiling as she caught Jeff watching her, she flipped her head forward and back sending a spray of water across the patio tiles as her hair dropped neatly behind her. Jeff stood slightly embarrassed as she made her way in his direction.

"Could you hand me that towel?"

He realized there was a towel draped over the fence railing and he picked it up and pushed the gate open. Walking toward Crystal's dripping body, he held the towel open for her and she slid into the warm cloth looking up at him with a sweet smile. For a moment Jeff found himself looking down into Crystal's blue eyes, her soft lips so tantalizingly close to his own. He felt his heart beating faster in his chest.

"You have such pretty eyes, Jeff. I always wanted hazel eyes like yours," commented Crystal.

"There is nothing wrong with your eyes Crystal, their very beautiful," answered Jeff quietly.

"You like my eyes, Jeff. That's so sweet," she replied.

Jeff felt the urge to taste Crystals lips hit him again, and for a second he felt his head start to move forward, but then he caught himself and realized at the same moment that he still had his arms around Crystal's waist. He pulled back hastily his face reddening in embarrassment.

"So, I see you took advantage of the pool," he commented.

"I like to do a few laps before bed it helps me relax," replied Crystal.

She bent over to dry her legs as Jeff looked on.

"How was the party, by the way, you folks have a good time?" she asked.

"Um...Yeah, I guess. Well, truth be told Donna wasn't really into it. She has been kind of down since the baby was born but now that you're here maybe she will start to bounce back," said Jeff.

Crystal rose back up her pixie face lighting with a smile, "I'm looking forward to helping you guys get back on track its terrible to be lonely even when you're with the one you love, right?"

Jeff couldn't bring himself to comment on that one, all the alcohol he had consumed at the party coupled with the beer he had nearly finished had his head swimming, and his body was aching to be touched. Crystal's proximity was only making that feeling worse. Thankfully, she didn't push him for an answer but just walked past and headed for the house.

"Goodnight, Jeff," she said over her shoulder.

He watched her go her sweet rear end swaying side to side as she vanished into the house.

"Fuck Me," whispered Jeff sadly as he followed in her wake to get to bed himself.

IT TAKES A VILLIAGE -

The following morning Jeff woke a bit late to the smell of bacon frying in the kitchen. His mouth was watering by the time he slipped into a pair of sweatpants and pulled on a t-shirt. In the bed, Donna was still and unmoving lump but he was happy to let her sleep, and he closed the door quietly behind him as he left the bedroom.

He descended the stairs and made the sharp turn into the kitchen. Samuel was already in his high chair and Crystal was sitting across from him carefully spooning his food from a bowl in her hand. Her hair was pulled back into a ponytail showing even more of her gorgeous features.

"Good Morning, Jeff, there is bacon on the stove and fresh coffee if you like," she said warmly.

"Thanks," replied Jeff as he stepped toward the coffee pot to pour himself a cup.

"You and Samuel got along o.k. last night? I think it was the first time in months I don't remember hearing him cry," commented Jeff.

"He woke up twice, but I got him back down without too much trouble. He's a total sweetie," answered Crystal as she wiped his face with a soft cloth.

Smiling Jeff joined Crystal at the table bringing a plate of bacon with him.

"Thanks for this as well it's a nice way to start the day," he said.

Crystal nodded and smiled as she spooned some more food for Samuel. Jeff was amazed that even first thing in the morning and minus make-up Crystal was a beauty. Her smooth fair skin was flawless, and her eyes looked an even deeper shade of blue in the morning light coming in through the kitchen window.

"So, Crystal, is being a Nanny your end game or just a stepping stone to something else?" asked Jeff casually as he sipped his morning coffee.

"Actually, I'm in my last year at Heights University studying early childhood development. Ultimately, I would like to do something in child therapy," she replied.

"You seem like you would be well suited to work with children," observed Jeff.

"I love kids. Hope to have a few of my own someday with the right guy," said Crystal.

"That right guy isn't in your life at present?" asked Jeff.

"No, I've been too busy to date much, it can get a little lonely sometimes but what can you do?" she said, her face taking on a wistful look.

Jeff hated to see the sadness that passed across her features and for a moment he thought about reaching out a comforting hand, but the sounds of his wife's footsteps coming toward the kitchen stopped him.

"Good Morning, Sweetie. Look, Crystal made bacon," Jeff pointed out, as his wife shuffled into the kitchen.

Donna rubbed the sleep from her eyes as she took in the scene in front of her, Crystal and Jeff at the table and Samuel quietly mouthing his food. Truth be told, last night had been the first time in months she hadn't been woken up every few hours, and she was grateful for the rest.

"Jeff and I were talking about careers. What is it you do, Jeff?" probed Crystal.

"Get ready to be truly bored," observed Donna before he could answer.

Jeff laughed,"Well, my job isn't exactly thrilling to anyone but me. I'm a research scientist. I studied chemistry and human physiology, and I apply those things to producing new drug therapies in the pharmaceutical industry."

"Sounds fascinating," said Crystal with interest.

"You're going to regret you said that if he gets going about his research," said Donna from the stove where she was crunching on a strip of bacon.

"I won't bore you with that stuff. I need to get ready for work anyway," said Jeff, as he stood from the table.

He was happy to see that his wife appeared to be getting along better with Crystal as he left the kitchen. The two were sitting at the table and chatting about Samuel both of them smiling.

The week went by quickly and to Jeff's delight Crystal seemed to be working out wonderfully. She handled Samuel like a pro and found time to help around the house with cooking and cleaning. When Saturday arrived, Jeff was even more surprised to see that his wife had invited Crystal to go shopping with her while he watched the baby.

Crystal arrived in the kitchen dressed in long jeans that hugged her body and a tight fitting t-shirt with the logo of the local university emblazoned across the front. Jeff looked on appreciatively at the way her round breasts stretched the top of her shirt but averted his eyes quickly when his wife arrived. Though she was showing a bit more life in her step since Crystal's arrival, she still dressed like she was going to a garage sale, in loose baggy clothes.

"Crystal and I are off to the store," said Donna, as she fished her keys from her purse.

"Have a nice time you two, and try to leave some money in our accounts when you're done," laughed Jeff.

"No promises!" said Crystal laughing in return.

The two ladies hit the mall shortly after moving from store to store. Donna was enjoying Crystal's lively company, but she was starting to regret taking her clothes shopping. Her young body seemed to look fantastic in everything and that just reinforced to Donna how far she had fallen since the baby had come. They had decided to end the day by bra shopping at a little boutique near the exit of the mall. Donna found herself standing in a changing room trying to squeeze her breasts into a silky black number, the kind she would have worn before the baby but now hated. She looked into the mirror at her swollen breasts they seemed strange and ugly to her though Jeff had never given her reason to believe anything of the sort. She jumped suddenly as the changing room door opened and Crystal appeared as if by magic, subtly pocketing the lockpick she had used to enter.

Donna threw her hands across her chest as Crystal smiled shyly.

"I'm sorry Donna. I didn't realize you were in this one," she said innocently.

"I could have sworn I locked it. Well, better you than some stranger I guess," replied Donna.

"Is this the one you were trying on? It's very pretty," said Crystal.

"Too bad it looks terrible on this mess I call a body," said Donna sadly.

Crystal stepped closer as she spoke, "I don't know why you would say that Donna, you have a beautiful body."

"Don't be ridiculous," said Donna.

"No, really, just look at yourself," replied Crystal. Donna was caught by surprise when Crystal stepped even closer, moving behind her and gently placing her hands on Donna's bare arms. Slowly she turned her to face the mirror and then carefully she slid her hands up Donna's arms and applied soft pressure until Donna reluctantly let her arms drop down to her sides. In the mirror, her naked upper body was displayed. Her milk filled breasts with their normally pink aureoles darkened to a rose red by her recent pregnancy stood out from her chest.

"See, you look gorgeous, Donna, anyone can see that," whispered Crystal.

As the two women continued to look at Donna's image, Donna watched as Crystal slowly slid her hands down from where they were still on her upper arms and then, to her amazement, reached them out to cup those weighty breasts in her tiny hands.

"Their so soft and heavy, I bet Jeff loves to touch these," said Crystal quietly.

Donna wanted to tell her to stop, but she couldn't seem to find her voice, there was something almost hypnotic about the way Crystal was touching her, and she felt a warmth filling her body.

"I don't let Jeff see them anymore," said Donna finally.

"I don't know why you wouldn't, don't you miss the feeling of them being caressed," said Crystal, and as she spoke her fingers moved up to cover Donna's nipples rubbing them gently just barely stroking at the thick flesh.

Donna's breath quickened as Crystal played with her nipples, she started to squeeze one a bit harder running her hand from behind the aureole forward, and a squirt of milk shot out running down Crystal's hand and the underside of Donna's breast.

"Sorry, I made a mess," said Crystal softly.

As Donna stood frozen in place, Crystal stepped around in front of her blocking the reflection in the mirror. Donna couldn't quite grasp what was happening, but she felt a chill run up her back as Crystal bent over and ran her tongue up the underside of her tit, cleaning the dripping milk from her skin.

"Um...So sweet," observed Crystal and then she flicked out her tongue and licked the swollen nipple that had produced the stream before slowly engulfing the bumpy aureole. Its hard knotted core slipped in her mouth. She sucked sweetly and started to pull even more of the warm fluid out.

Donna gasped at the feel of Crystal suckling at her breast, teasing her hard nipple as she drew the milk from it. She shook and pulled away, and her breast popped free from Crystals ruby lips. Crystal stood up licking the fluid that dripped down her face. The moment seemed almost surreal to Donna, and she felt and even crazier urge that she couldn't fight. She leaned forward and brought her lips to Crystals tasting the subtle flavor of her milk as she kissed her softly. The kiss slowly picked up steam as Crystal slipped her slender arms up around Donna's neck and she responded by pulling Crystals body tighter to her own. A second later Donna felt Crystal's tongue slide into her mouth, and she groaned involuntarily as they touched their tongues together.

"Attention shoppers, our store will be closing shortly, please bring your final purchases to the register," came a loud voice from a speaker in the wall over their heads.

Donna jumped back, startled and confused.

"Oh my God! What the hell am I doing?" thought Donna as she stared at Crystal.

"I guess we should go," said Crystal calmly as she reached down to pick up the black silk bra that had fallen to the floor.

"You really should buy this it would look very sexy on you," said Crystal before she left the dressing room.

Donna held the bra in her hand as she watched Crystal walk away, her mind swirling.

Jeff carefully line up another set of bell peppers chopping them into long strips before tossing them into a large round skillet. He was preparing one of his favorite dishes for the ladies for when they got back from their shopping trip figuring they would have worked up an appetite. Samuel gurgled in his playpen nearby kicking his feet into the air as his Dad hummed along to a song on the radio. They sound of the front door opening reached Jeff's ears, and he smiled as Crystal entered the kitchen laying a pair of shopping bags on the center island.

"Hmm...Something smells good," she said pushing a wayward strand of platinum hair back out of her face.

"Its a family recipe. I hope you like it," replied Jeff as he stirred the vegetables and added a pinch of spice.

"Can you bring over that bowl of pork?" he asked as he continued to stir.

Crystal picked up the aforementioned bowl off the counter and moved around Jeff tipping it up to dump the meat into the mix. The raw meat hit the oil in the bottom of the pan and started to sizzle sending a spray of hot droplets into the air. Crystal jumped back crying out and holding her arm away from her body.

"Damn, Crystal! Let me see," snapped Jeff worriedly as he took her by the arm and led her to the sink. He carefully ran cold water over the red burn mark on her arm where the oil had landed. It didn't look too bad as he inspected her arm more closely running his fingertips across her smooth skin.

"Thank you, that feels much better," said Crystal quietly.

With her standing so close he could smell her sweet perfume, and it made his head swim. He didn't immediately release her arm but gazed back into her lovely face, she smiled, and his heart raced.

"I might need my arm later," she commented looking down.

"Oh...Yeah, right. Sorry." said Jeff dropping her arm and wiping his wet hands on his pants as he moved back to stirring the food.

"Dinner will be ready in about ten minutes," he said trying to sound casual, but his voice contained a tremor. His head came around to follow Crystal as she left the kitchen taking her bags with her and once again he sighed at the sight of her rear end moving side to side as she vanished around the corner.

"Watch yourself, Jeff," he thought as he turned back to finish their dinner.

In her room, Donna pulled her purchases from her bags and folded them carefully on the bed. She planned to remove the tags and wash everything before she wore it out. The last item to appear was the black silk bra she had tried on at the boutique. She held it in her hands rubbing the fabric between her fingers. It was likely she would never have purchased it if not for Crystal, but she couldn't make herself put it back after she had left the dressing room.

"It would look sexy on you," she thought, repeating the words Crystal had said to her.

Her hands shook slightly as she carried the bra to her dresser and placed it with her other garments. Turning around her eyes caught her reflection in the mirror over her dressing table, and it reminded her of what had transpired earlier, her fingertips touched her lips as she remembered the kiss her and Crystal had shared. Donna didn't understand what had made her do it and now she felt guilty. It wasn't that Crystal was a woman, she had enjoyed some encounters with her own sex back in her wilder younger days, but that was in her past. She was a married woman now, and with Jeff, she shouldn't be kissing anyone else but him.

Still, she had been so tired and depressed since Samuel had arrived and she had felt no desire for anyone's touch again, until today. Donna sighed and pulled herself away from the mirror feeling unsettled as she left the room.

Dinner was excellent, and everyone ate their fill. Jeff was quietly thrilled that Crystal seemed to enjoy his cooking as he picked up her empty plate and carried it to the dishwasher.

"You have a healthy appetite," he said scraping her plate before placing it into the machine.