My Nanny is a Spy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeff decided not to touch that comment as he went to put his phone away, but Martin touched his arm stepping closer to the screen his brow wrinkling.

"You know its funny, but I swear I've seen her face somewhere before," said Martin.

"You're probably mistaking her for one of your favorite strip club dancers," shot back Jeff as he pulled his phone away placing it inside his jacket.

"Maybe," said Martin doubtfully.

"Come on we are going to be late for the staff meeting," said Jeff as he picked up the pace.

"Yeah, right, I'm coming," groaned Martin as he started to jog to keep up.

Donna woke slowly sitting up and stretching as her eyes adjusted to the bright sunlight streaming in through the bedroom windows. Her eyes wandered over to the bedside clock, and she felt a moment of shock when she realized how late she had slept. Swinging her legs over the side of the bed she pulled on her slippers and walked to the bathroom taking the time to brush her teeth and relieve herself before heading downstairs. She settled her cotton robe around her shoulders and tied it loosely at the waist then walked out the door and steered herself in the direction of the kitchen.

The house was quiet, and she wondered perhaps if Crystal and Samuel were still asleep as well. Her hands worked at the juicier as she prepared herself a healthy glass of fresh orange juice to start the day. The bright liquid filled the glass to the rim and she was about to take a sip when the front door opened and she heard the sounds of rolling wheels on the hardwood floor of the entryway. A second later, Crystal appeared from around the corner pushing a stroller with Samuel napping quietly under a pale blue baby blanket.

"Oh! Good morning, Donna, Samuel and I were out for a little fresh air," she said, her bright smile lighting up the room.

Donna watched as Crystal lifted Samuel from the stroller and carefully laid the sleeping child onto the blanket in his playpen before turning to fold up the stroller and stow it away in the far corner. The whole time Donna was quietly jealous of how pretty Crystal looked in her light pink blouse and white cotton shorts. Crystal's makeup was perfect with her smoky eyes and ruby lips giving her an openly sexy quality.

Donna sipped at her juice and leaned back against the kitchen counter as Crystal returned and placed one elbow on the kitchen island just a few feet in front of her.

"Look, Donna, about the other day, I'm very sorry if I made you uncomfortable in the store," said Crystal quietly.

"No, I mean yes, you did catch me by surprise, but I wasn't upset. Frankly, I'm not sure what I was," replied Donna still confused about that whole moment.

"I've just been watching you these past few weeks, and you seemed so down on yourself, and I just couldn't imagine why," said Crystal earnestly.

"Can't imagine why? Have you taken a look at me? I'm like a fat cow its a wonder Jeff can even stand to be in the same room with me," said Donna sadly.

"That's not what I see at all," replied Crystal, and she took a step closer to Donna.

"I see a beautiful, strong woman who has been overburdened by a husband who doesn't understand what she has been through with her pregnancy. The important thing is I'm here now, and I'm going to help you, Donna. Together we're going to bring back that smile in your eyes." said Crystal.

"Can you bring back my flat stomach," remarked Donna morosely.

Crystal smiled and to Donna's surprise reached out and pulled back on the cloth belt holding her robe in place. The two halves slipped back to reveal the long sheer nightgown she wore underneath. Her heavy breasts were pressed against the loose material, the rose color of her nipples showing through the cloth. Donna looked on as Crystal stepped even closer, the smell of her flowery perfume filled the air.

"I don't see anything wrong with your body Donna, your beautiful," she whispered.

Donna felt herself starting to tremble slightly as Crystal reached out again with her small hands and gently cupped her breasts through the material of her nightgown. She softly ran her fingertips across the smooth flesh sending a chill up Donna's spine before her fingers circled to brush across Donna's thick nipples.

"Crystal, you shouldn't touch me like this," said Donna quietly, though she made no move to stop her and her voice was thick with a growing desire.

"When was the last time you let someone touch you, Donna?" asked Crystal.

"I...I don't remember exactly," confessed Donna.

"Don't you miss it? The soft touch of a lovers skin on yours. The caress of someone who wants you. Needs you." said Crystal in a low almost hypnotic voice.

"Crystal, please I don't..." stated Donna.

"Ssssshh...It's OK Donna. You don't have to be afraid of me," whispered Crystal.

Crystal's hands moved upward to push the robe from Donna's shoulders and then, carefully, she grasped the hem of Donna's nightgown and lifted it slowly upward until Donna was forced to raise her arms and the sheer garment pulled free. Donna stood naked in her kitchen save for a pair of white cotton panties. Crystal stepped even closer until her ruby lips met the firm cap of Donna's hard right nipple and then she flicked out her tongue to lick it slowly all around.

Donna gasped, the feeling of Crystal warm tongue on her chest sent a slow ripple of pleasure coursing through her body. She felt as if she was in a trance, a part of her wanting to run from the kitchen in horror at what she was doing, but another part of her was rooted to the ground desperate for the touch that Crystal was offering. Slowly, her hands came up to cradle Crystal's head pushing her mouth harder against that swollen nipple. She felt Crystal begin to suck, biting gently, sending a spurt of milk outward and an even harder bolt of pleasure inward.

Time seemed to slow down as Donna guided Crystal back and forth from one breast to the other letting her lick and suck the sweet milk from them as the sensations grew stronger and stronger. Finally, with an audible groan, Donna pulled Crystal's mouth to hers burying her tongue inside and rolling it all over, kissing her deep and hard. Their tongues met, tips touching together and Crystal took control of the kiss as she pressed Donna's tongue backward and chased after it Frenching her warmly. Donna could feel the desire building in her, for the first time in months her pussy was getting wet and slick, the urge to touch herself was almost overwhelming.

Crystal suddenly broke the kiss and took a sharp step back her chest heaving and her face painted with wild lust.

"Do you want to see me, Donna? See me naked?" she asked.

Donna took a shuddering breath and could only nod as Crystal smiled wickedly and started to unbutton her blouse. The excitement and anticipation began to grow as Donna watched and she couldn't help herself as she began to play with her own breasts, squeezing them and pinching her nipples. Crystal slowly lowered her blouse to the ground and then unbuttoned her shorts and let them drop as well. Underneath her clothing her red bra and panties covered her, but she didn't immediately make a move to take them off.

"I want you to do the rest, Donna. Take my clothes off me, show me what you want," she said.

Donna felt as if she had been possessed by a spirit of pure sexual need. She moved with no hesitation sliding her arms around Crystal's small back and unhooking her bra expertly letting it fall to the floor. Then she dropped to her knees and placed her fingers on the edges of Crystal's silky red panties and rolled them down to the ground. The smell of Crystal's wet cunt filled her nose and sent her into an even greater frenzy as she licked Crystal's stomach running her tongue straight up until her hands and mouth found her magnificent breasts. Donna's lips engulfed Crystal's dark aureola running all over the bumpy flesh seeking the center where she sucked roughly at the hard nipple she found there, catching it between her teeth. The sound of a deep moan escaped Crystal's throat as Donna bit and sucked wildly at her tits before she picked the smaller woman up from the ground with barely any effort, and laid her naked body across the kitchen island.

"Yes! Donna! Lick my pussy! God I need you so bad, sweetie," groaned Crystal.

With a loud moan from her own throat, Donna slipped her head between Crystal's legs and quickly found her wet slit with her tongue. She lapped at the sweet juice that poured from within, kissing and sucking at her swollen pussy lips and flicking at her clitoris. The fingers of Crystal's hands slid into Donna's dark hair pushing her head tighter to her cunt as she pressed her hips upward.

"Fuck! Yes, Donna! God, it feels so good! Wanted this from the moment we met! Ah...Fuck! Eat my pussy Donna!" cried Crystal.

Donna was more turned on than she ever remembered being in her life. The warm juice of Crystal's pussy seemed like a drug she couldn't get enough of and her pussy was pulsing and aching. She reached between her own legs sliding her hand into her panties and began to finger herself feeling her soaking pussy while with her other hand she started to rub at Crystal's slick cunt alternating her long licks with quick movements.

"Donna! Ah...Shit you're going to make me cum. God, Donna, I'm going to cream your fucking face!" moaned Crystal.

The sounds of Crystal's impending orgasm drove Donna even crazier, and she licked and massaged the trembling pussy of her young lover even harder until Crystal's whole body gave a violent shudder and juice poured from her slit.

"FUCK ME DONNA I'M CUMMMING!" gasped Crystal loudly.

The sweet taste of female love filled her mouth, and Donna relished it reveling in the sounds of Crystal's pleasure as her body writhed on the cool tile. Barely had the orgasm subsided than Crystal was up off the counter. Donna stepped back, but Crystal hungrily pulled her body to hers kissing her and Donna responded wrapping her arms around Crystal's slender shoulders. The kissing grew even wilder than before, and Donna discovered her own body shaking with barely suppressed need. The lips pressed so tight to hers were softer than any she could recall ever feeling, the kisses so intense and frantic. She could feel Crystal's hands all over her, touching her in every private place, squeezing her ass and rubbing her vagina through her wet panties.

"I know you need me too, Donna, let me take you!" begged Crystal.

Her hands shook so hard she had trouble getting her panties down, but she eventually managed to push them off, grabbing Crystals hand she placed it between her legs. She wondered for a shy second if Crystal would be put off by her much hairier slit, but there was no sign of uncertainty as Crystal's small fingers slipped through the dark brunette hair guarding the entrance to Donna's pussy and glided into her soaking wet flesh.

"Oh GOD!" cried Donna as her body felt the penetration. It had been so long since she had been touched there and her young Nanny knew just how to make her quiver. Her tiny fingers gently rubbed at those thick, swollen lips before moving to the top of Donna's fleshy hood to toy with the stiff clitoris she found there waiting. Donna's head fell back as she closed her eyes and gasped holding onto Crystal's body to keep from collapsing to the floor as her vagina was flooded with pleasure. Her gasps turned to deep groans as Crystal's mouth found her breasts again and attacked her nipples with even greater fervor than before sucking them almost violently.

"Oh...OH...F...FF...FUCK...Crystal...CRYSTAL!Please...I...FUCK!...wa...want...YOU!" yelled Donna.

The next moments were a blur to Donna that she could only recall hazily later, but somehow she ended up on the living room couch with her legs spread and Crystal's head between them eating and fingering her pussy with ruthless abandon. She could barely form a coherent word only whimpering and crying out as Crystal's tongue seemed to be everywhere inside her at once teasing all her most sensitive spots. Her tits were shiny with expectorated milk as Crystal squeezed them and pinched her turgid nipples. When the orgasm finally came, it tore through her like a violent quake, her body lifting up as it convulsed in joy.

"Shit...SHIT CRYSTAL!...AH! My fucking God you're going to make me cum! OH CRY...CRYS...CRYSTAL!" screamed Donna.

It seemed to Donna later that she floated for a long time, but when she finally regained her senses, she found Crystal wrapped in her arms her head resting on her heaving chest. The two women kissed each other softly.

"Jesus, Crystal, I forgot how good it could feel. I missed it so much," moaned Donna as she lay back.

"I've wanted you since I first saw you, Donna. I knew it would be so good with you," whispered Crystal.

They lay on the couch enjoying the feel of their naked bodies together until the sounds of Samuel stirring in his playpen forced them to return to reality. Crystal went to change him while Donna returned to her room to shower and put on some regular clothes. As she looked at herself in the mirror, it was the first time in months she didn't feel disgusted at her post-pregnancy body.

"If Crystal wants me it must mean something," she thought as she stepped into the steaming jets.

Jeff pulled into the driveway with a sigh and shut off his car. It had been a long day at the office, and he was glad to be home. He stopped to scoop up the evening paper before opening the front door and stepping inside. The house seemed quiet, and he proceeded through the entryway to his office placing his briefcase on the old oak desk there. He was about to glance at the day's headlines when a pair of small arms slipped around his waist. He turned in the unexpected hug and found himself starring into Crystal's bright blue eyes.

"I missed you," she said with a grin.

Before he could return her greeting her lips were on his in a passionate kiss. Jeff was taken off guard but recovered quickly pulling her even tighter as he enjoyed the slickness of her creamy lips on his, her lipstick making the contact even sexier. The kiss lingered, and he felt the first probings of her tongue as she tried to take things up a notch, but he regretfully backed away.

"Easy gorgeous. What if Donna sees us?" he admonished.

"She is outside playing with Samuel. Heck, if we were quick you could fuck me with that sweet cock right here!" offered Crystal.

To drive her point home, she lifted her pale blue skirt and revealed that she wasn't wearing any panties. Jeff swallowed hard and was sorely tempted, but he wasn't the risk-taking type.

"Jesus, Crystal, you have no idea how much I would like to take you right on this desk, but this isn't a good time," replied Jeff.

Crystal smiled and lowered her skirt, "I suppose not, but I can't help it if you're so tempting."

Jeff slipped around the desk to put it between himself and Crystal hoping that the barrier might help him keep his urges under control.

"I think we need to talk about last night, Crystal," he said trying for a more serious tone.

She looked apprehensive at his sudden shift and her smile faded.

"You're regretting what happened last night," said Crystal, her voice making it more of a statement than a question.

Jeff reached up to rub his jaw in thought before he sat back in his desk chair to answer.

"Look, It's not that I'm not attracted to you, even in the short time I've known you I feel there is a definite spark between us. If it wasn't for the obvious fact that I'm married to someone else there might be something there," explained Jeff.

From experience, Crystal knew she had to tread carefully here the hook was undoubtedly set but if she pulled too hard Jeff might be able to wiggle free. He was feeling guilty, and that was normal, the trick was to play to his selfish side, remind him of his needs.

"I know you don't want to hurt Donna Jeff, but what about you? When I came here, I saw how you were suffering and lonely. It broke my heart to see you that way. I'm not asking anything of you just to let me be a part of your life and give you someone to turn to when it gets to be too much," replied Crystal.

Jeff waffled, it was hard to think straight when he looked at Crystal, those damn blue eyes seemed to look right into him. She was so freaking beautiful and alive it made him tingle all over as he sat there lost in indecision.

"I can't tell you how special it makes me feel to know you want to make me happy but I still think it would be best for everyone if we keep things friendly between us and not physical," said Jeff, proud of himself for managing to get the words out.

"Not even just a little physical," murmured Crystal as she bent over the desk and let her loose fitting t-shirt fall forward revealing most of her creamy white breasts.

Swallowing hard Jeff was just able to croak out, "I wish it could be otherwise."

Crystal rose back up still smiling seductively and turned to go but not without a last parting shot over her shoulder, "I'll still be here for you if you need me."

Shaking his head to clear it Jeff watched her shut the office door behind her. This situation was not going to be easy.

FOX IN THE HEN HOUSE -

The rest of the week had been a game of Jeff trying to avoid being alone with Crystal and still not look like he was avoiding her at the same time. She had not made it easy for him continually finding ways to brush up against him or touch his arm, subtle reminders of the pleasure that awaited him if he wanted it. Meanwhile, Donna was still as frigid as ever in the bedroom though she did seem to be warming up around the house especially when Crystal was around. The two women had apparently struck up quite the friendship, and for that, at least, Jeff was grateful. It was Donna that suggested the threesome take Samuel for a picnic in the park that Saturday and Jeff got up early to dig out some lawn chairs and help to prepare sandwiches.

Donna and Crystal were putting everything into a wicker basket to take along when Jeff came back from the garage grinning.

"Hey, look what I found," he exclaimed.

In his hand, he was holding a long-tailed kite shaped like a giant bird with bright feathers.

"I didn't know you still had that thing," said Donna.

"I thought I threw it out, but I guess I was too sentimental. When Donna and I were dating I used to take her kite flying at the park near my apartment," explained Jeff.

"I've never flown a kite," mentioned Crystal.

"What! How did you get through your childhood without experiencing the wonder of kite flying?" asked Jeff in mock horror.

"I don't know my parents weren't much into kites I guess," laughed Crystal.

"Well today is your lucky day young lady," said Jeff as he went to put the kite in the car.

The park was buzzing with the usual crowd of young families and single folks out walking their dogs. Jeff found a beautiful shady spot to lay out a blanket and get the chairs set up while Donna got the food ready and Crystal played with Samuel in his carrier. A bottle of wine joined the foodstuffs and everyone was eating and enjoying the day in short order.

"This is such a gorgeous park. Do you guys come here often?" asked Crystal.

"We used to but not in a while," said Jeff with a meaningful glance at Donna who avoided making eye contact with him. He immediately felt terrible, though Donna had been behaving like a hermit for many months this trip had been her idea. It was also noteworthy that she was dressed better and looking fresher than Jeff had seen her in quite some time. Her hair was down today, and she had put on makeup.

They finished the rest of the meal mainly in silence, but as soon as the leftovers were packed away, Jeff went to the car and retrieved his kite.