My Nanny is a Spy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I guess, but I will have to do a hundred extra laps to shave off all those calories," laughed Crystal.

"I might have to join you," joined in Donna with a chuckle of her own.

Jeff raised an eyebrow at Donna making a joke about her weight since such a thing would have been unheard of a week ago.

Crystal retrieved Samuel from his pen and took him upstairs to get him ready for bed. Jeff started the dishwasher and went to wipe down the counters.

"So, you and Crystal had a nice time today?" he questioned Donna.

"Um...Why yes, it was very nice. I enjoyed getting out and doing some girl type shopping," she replied.

"Good, I'm glad you two are getting along so well now. I think Crystal coming here was a good thing for you and Samuel," observed Jeff.

"Yeah, I'm sorry I was so reticent about it," said Donna.

They left the kitchen together, but Jeff split off to go to his home office and do some work. As was often the case he lost track of time, and when he looked up next, it was nearing midnight. He placed his journals in the hidden safe behind the small cabinet that adorned one wall. The safe was palm keyed to his hand only, and he kept not only his most important scientific notes in it but his personal documents and valuables as well.

Even though it was late Jeff wasn't quite ready for bed yet, at least not to sleep. He made his way to the bedroom and removing his clothing snuggled up next to his wife's sleeping form. He slipped his arm around her gently pulling her to him, kissing her ear softly.

"Donna?" he whispered as he nuzzled her neck.

His wife came awake from a dream in which she had been in a warm shower but not alone. A certain platinum haired beauty had been in there with her soaping her naked body with her tiny hands. It took her a moment to figure out what had awakened her but the feel of her husband's hard penis against the small of her back quickly made that obvious.

"Jeff, I was sleeping," she said in an irritated tone.

"I know babe. I'm sorry it's just...Its been a long time, Donna," said Jeff.

"I'm sorry, Jeff, I...I just can't tonight," said Donna as she pulled away from him.

"Then when Donna? For Christ's sake how long do you expect me to go like this?" cried Jeff angrily.

Donna sat up in the bed and shouted back, "This had been hard on both of us, it's not my fault that you haven't been around and left all this on me."

"I've tried to help where I could, and I'm doing the things our counselor suggested but its a two-way street. You need to try as well," said Jeff defensively.

"Try? I am trying. I'm sorry I not getting back to climbing on your dick fast enough for you!" she yelled back.

Jeff pushed the covers off and grabbed his pants and shirt dressing quickly and seething the whole time. Fearing what he might say next, he didn't utter another word as he fled the bedroom and went to the kitchen to grab a beer from the fridge. The house grew quiet, and to his disgust, Donna did not attempt to follow and apologize though he felt she was the one in the wrong this time. He sat at the kitchen table sipping his beer for a bit before leaving and making his way back up the stairs. This time he didn't stop at the bedroom but continued to a door at the end of the hallway that led to the second set of stairs. He took them slowly until he reached a trap door that led up to an enclosed platform on the roof. On a pedestal in the middle sat his telescope with cushioned seats lining the enclosure surrounding it. Jeff may have been a chemist by trade but he also had a passion for Astronomy, and he indulged it when time permitted.

Upset from his fight with Donna he tried to lose himself in the stars as he swung the telescope around to point in the direction of Orion. His hands brought the bright nebula cloud into focus in the eyepiece, and he marveled at its spectral beauty.

"I bet you could see a long way with that thing," came Crystal's voice.

Jeff's head snapped up, she had moved with admirable stealth on the stairs, and he had no idea how long she had been standing there looking at him. She was smiling and leaning against one wall of the enclosure her arms folded in front of her. Since dinner, she had changed out of her jeans and shirt and now wore a loose fitting nightshirt over a pair of soft looking cotton shorts. Her hair was stirred slightly by a breeze and seemed to shimmer in the moonlight like gossamer threads.

"I can see pretty far. Have you ever used a telescope?" he asked.

"No. Can you see like the craters on the moon and stuff," she said, sounding almost childlike in her naiveté.

"I think I can do better than that, take a look at this," he said, relinquishing the eyepiece.

Crystal crossed to stand next to the telescope and leaned in to place her eye near the lens.

"Oh! Wow! That is so beautiful! What is it?" she asked her voice filled with awed fascination.

"It's a gas cloud, a birthplace of stars like a stellar nursery," he explained.

He moved in behind her to adjust the scope, his head was close to the back of hers, and her hair smelled like citrus.

"What else can you show me?" she asked, turning away from the scope and looking back into Jeff's dark eyes.

Her face danced perilously close to his, her blue eyes were lit with silver fire from the moonlight, and her soft pink lips were parted as she waited patiently for what was to come. Jeff almost groaned in his throat as he looked down at her, it had been so long, and he was so desperate to be held again. Crystal was so beautiful, and he couldn't stop as he removed his hands from the telescope and wrapped them around her slender body pulling her to him and pressing his lips to hers.

Her lips were like velvet sliding wet and slick against his own as he kissed her warmly. Her tiny hands moved across his shoulders and met behind his head and he felt her moan softly as he slid his mouth over hers. The feel of her warm body sent shivers through him, and he felt his long-repressed passion start to grow into an uncontrollable blaze of desire. The kisses became rougher, more frantic as Crystal opened her mouth in invitation and Jeff didn't hesitate to push his tongue forward to meet hers in a hot embrace. Their tongues chased each other back and forth as they Frenched kissed deep and hard. Jeff's cock was swelling rapidly between his legs, and he longed to feel Crystal's hands wrapped around his thick pole.

As if she was reading his mind she broke the passionate kissing and smiling she pushed him back onto one of the cushioned seats. She moved forward dropping to her knees and then carefully hooked her fingers into the waistband of Jeff's pants. He raised his hips from the bench and she pulled the pants to the ground leaving Jeff in just his t-shirt and dark blue boxers. Crystal's fingers moved across the soft material of his underwear until they vanished into the hole in the middle. Jeff gasped as she made contact with his hard cock and pulled it from its confines. His penis was fully rigid and stood nearly straight up as she ran her fingers up and down its length.

"You have such a beautiful cock, Jeff. It's a shame that it seems so lonely, but that ends now," she whispered.

It took every ounce of self-control Jeff had not to cry out to the neighborhood as Crystal took his penis in her mouth. He stared down lost in the feelings she was sending into his body as her head descended toward his scrotum taking each of his seven inches into her throat. It seemed impossible that such a small girl could take his whole cock, but that was what was happening. She pulled back slowly letting it slip back out and then down she went again, over and over, picking up a bit of speed each time until her head was moving rapidly. Her hands moved with her in unison as she spread her wet saliva all over his pole and massaged his glistening cock even as she sucked it.

Jeff was almost in tears it felt so good. He couldn't remember what his last blowjob had even been like, but he couldn't imagine it was anything on par with what Crystal was doing to him right now. The only thing he was scared of was that it would end all too soon. His balls were contracting tight between his legs already, and he knew he wouldn't last if she kept this up. He groaned audibly this time and pulled her head from his sloppy pole bodily lifting her into his lap and burying his tongue into her mouth feeling her swollen lips. He kissed her hard reaching around at the same time to grab her firm ass cheeks with his hands kneading the flesh.

"Jesus, Crystal, you are so fucking beautiful!" he moaned, as he pulled back to look into her lust filled eyes.

"I wanted you the first time I saw you, Jeff," she replied, her voice thick with passion.

She kissed him again, and he marveled at how soft her sweet lips were as she ran them all over his. Her tongue came alive in his mouth as he stood from the cushioned seat easily lifting her with him. Turning in place, he sat her back down and grasped at the bottom of her nightshirt with both hands lifting it off. He surveyed her naked body with the awestruck wonder of a settler in a new world. Her breasts were perfect, not a blemish or a flaw to be seen anywhere. They sat firmly on her chest the fair-skinned mounds capped with wide chestnut colored aureoles and her nipples thick and swollen. It was his turn to drop to his knees, and he quickly brought his hands and mouth to Crystal's chest squeezing the soft flesh of her tits as he licked his way around her bumpy aureoles. Crystal bit her lower lip and moaned softly as Jeff sucked the hard knots of her nipples one at a time into his mouth biting at them.

"Oh...Fuck Yes, Jeff! I love the way your so hungry for my tits baby! Suck them, darling! SUCK THEM HARD!" she cried.

Jeff was beside himself, perhaps deep down he knew this was wrong, but he was desperate for it, to feel close again. Crystal's breasts felt so good in his mouth but he wanted more, and even as he sucked and licked at her impressive chest his hands dropped down to pull off her shorts. She lifted up as he slipped them off her and tossed them aside. He managed to pull himself away from her tits long enough to peek at the landscape below.

Crystal wasn't wearing panties, and everything she had was entirely on display. Her pussy was not fully shaved as seemed to be common among women these days, but it was heavily trimmed so that what hair she did have formed a single dark strip down across her Venus mound. It pointed like a pathway to the entrance to her love tunnel. Her pussy lips were small and dark swelling up even more as he looked down at them. They pulled back, and he thought he could see a glimpse of the pink flesh that lay beyond. He grunted like a starving man seeing food for the first time in months, and he pushed her legs open further and dropped his head between them. The first taste of her wet vagina was heavenly. He lapped at the tangy juice as he slipped his tongue deep into her and then back out running it up and down and pressing it to the tiny bean of her clitoris.

The cushions squeaked as Crystal arched her back up off them and cried out, "Oh, God, Yes...Jeff! Oh, eat my pussy lover! AH GOD, IT FEELS SO GOOD!"

Her cries and movements grew wilder as he licked and kissed her sweet snatch. In all his life, Jeff couldn't remember seeing a woman look hotter than Crystal right then. Her back bowed up in the air, tits in her hands squeezing and pinching her own nipples roughly, mouth open and gasping as her cries of pleasure filled the night air. He couldn't stand it any longer, he had to have her, and he pulled himself on top of her firm little body the head of his penis pressing against the folds of her slick pussy. With a loud cry, he plunged his thick penis into her feeling her stretching as he filled her tight cunt to bursting. Crystal's vagina felt like it was sucking on his cock as he started to fuck her with slow strokes that rapidly grew into long, deep thrusts, her nails digging into his back.

"Ah...God...Crystal...Its been so fucking long! AH FUCK! You feel so good, Crystal," moaned Jeff.

"Jeff! Your cock is so fucking huge! God, you're filling me so good baby! Never...AH GOD! Never been fuck like THIS!" cried Crystal.

Jeff's movements became more desperate as he threw his hips forward again and again fucking Crystal's sweet cunt so hard her ass was springing up off the cushions. His balls felt like they were going to burst and he knew he couldn't hold back the explosion that was going to erupt from within himself much longer. Crystal seemed to sense his imminent eruption, and she pulled his mouth to hers kissing him hot and hard before she grasped at his shoulders and pushed sending him over onto his back, somehow not letting his cock leave her pussy in the process. Throwing her head back she began to ride his cock like a bucking horse her ass slamming hard into his crotch as she fucked Jeff's straining prick bringing him ever closer to his orgasm.

"SHIT! Crystal! I'm sorry...I can't take anymore! God...your pussy feels so good...AH! So good...AH FUCK CRYSTAL...CRYSTAL!...AHHH FUCKKKKK!" yelled Jeff as his lost the battle and his cock began to jerk and pulse inside Crystal's hot cunt sending a torrent of thick semen out to coat her womb.

"I feel you, Jeff! Cum inside me! Fill me, Jeff! AH, GOD, YES JEFF!" cried Crystal as she answered Jeff's orgasm with her own and her pussy squeezed his cock like a fist wringing every drop of cum from his balls.

Their mutual orgasm seemed to go on and on but at last, Crystal dropped down, and Jeff wrapped his arms around her tiny body as they both dripped with sweat from their exertion. She felt so nice cradled against him, and he kissed her forehead. She looked up and smiled before she returned his kiss rubbing her lips across his before settling into the comfort of his chest.

"I should probably go, Samuel will need a bottle soon," said Crystal regretfully.

"Crystal I..." Jeff started.

"You don't have to say anything now. Let's enjoy this moment and try to figure out what it means tomorrow," she said quietly kissing him one last time before she scooped up her clothes and left the way she had come.

Jeff lay back for a moment watching the turning of the stars overhead. He knew he should regret what just happened but he was having a hard time doing it right now. It had been a long time, and he had forgotten how good it felt to feel close to someone.

"Still, I should end it here before things get complicated or worse before Donna finds out," he thought.

He stood up and pulled his clothes back on wondering in his head exactly how he was going to be able to keep himself in check around Crystal. She was the most desirable thing he had ever seen and if his wife kept things the way they were now he doubted his ability not to end up right back here again. Even as he finished pulling his t-shirt back on, he found he was already missing the feel of Crystal's body and the sweet softness of her warm lips.

"Dammit, Jeff, you've got yourself in a real spot," he said to himself as he closed up his telescope.

Returning to her room Crystal entered just in time to catch the tell-tale buzzing of her phone on the dresser.

"Bainbridge. It's late," she said tersely after she answered.

"I was checking in my dear, our client is getting anxious, and it has been more than a week with no report on your progress," replied Bainbridge in his cultured tones.

"Everything is going according to plan. I have the husband eating out of my hand or at least some part of my anatomy. The wife won't be far behind," she replied.

"Any idea where the information is we require?" he asked.

"I found a wall safe behind a cabinet in his office, but it uses a palm reader so I can't just crack my way in," explained Crystal.

"Then you better focus on the psychological approach, but we don't have a lot of time," said Bainbridge.

"I'm aware of the schedule, don't worry," said Crystal.

"It is my job to worry. We will talk again, sweet dreams," replied Bainbridge with a hint of sarcasm as he hung up.

Crystal placed her phone back on the dresser and crawled into bed. She wasn't the least bit worried she had never failed an assignment and she had no intention of starting now.

KEEP YOUR FRIENDS CLOSE -

The traffic was worse than usual as Jeff drove into work and he tapped his hand impatiently on the steering wheel as his vehicle crawled forward. He had arisen early hoping to catch a moment to talk with Crystal before he left but she had been up with Samuel before dawn and was still sleeping when he left.

As he thought back to his encounter with Crystal in his rooftop observatory Jeff felt torn by his feelings. On the one hand, it had been a release of pent-up frustration that he desperately needed after months of neglect, but on the other, it was the first time he had ever cheated in any relationship. He winced, imagining how Donna would feel if she found out about it. Undoubtedly, she would be devastated and angry at his indiscretion, and he couldn't blame her for feeling that way.

Jeff pressed down harder on the accelerator as the traffic started to break up. In his mind, he pictured Crystal again. His heart ached a bit thinking about how wonderful it had felt to be with her last night. He couldn't put his finger on it, but he had a growing attraction to her that was almost primal. It stung when he imagined not being able to be with her again.

"Come on Jeff, its just infatuation get your head together," he thought in disgust.

His exit came up quickly, and he almost missed it having to cut over at the last moment, the driver behind him angrily leaned on his horn.

"Yeah...Yeah, I see you. Sorry," mouthed Jeff as he left the freeway behind.

The guard at the office gate checked his badge at least three times much to Jeff's annoyance, but security had always been tight. The guard finally waved him through, and Jeff took his usual spot near the main building. He had just exited his car when a voice called out from behind him.

"Hey, look it's our resident genius!" said the voice.

Jeff smiled as he turned to see the face of his friend and co-worker, Martin Stephenson. Martin was one of the information technology managers at the company, and his group serviced the data center where Jeff's lab kept their most sensitive information stored.

"Martin, good to see you. Enjoy the commute in this morning?" asked Jeff.

"Damn traffic! What a pain, huh?" shot back Martin as he fell in beside Jeff and they walked together.

"Sorry, you had to leave the party early the other night. You missed Sara Baxter get too drunk and try to take off her clothes to skinny dip in our pool," said Martin laughing.

"Wow! I'm sorry I missed that. Donna was just not feeling too well," commented Jeff.

"Yeah, no improvement on the home front since the counseling?" asked Martin in a lower voice. He was privy to the difficulties in Jeff's marriage since Samuel's birth.

"Actually, I think things might be looking up. We got a Nanny to help with taking care of Samuel. I am hoping that takes some of the stress off of Donna," remarked Jeff.

"So you have some old English chick running around your place like Mary Poppins," grimaced Martin.

"Nothing like Mary Poppins. At least Mary never looked like this," offered Jeff and he pulled his phone out to show Martin a picture he had taken a few days earlier of Crystal and Samuel together in the backyard.

"Holy Smokes!" exclaimed Martin, "Man, that girl has a stripper's body that's for sure."

Jeff frowned at the comparison, "Crystal is very nice. I do admit she is easy on the eyes."

"Easy? That girl is freaking hot as hell. I don't know how you can keep your hands off her," replied Martin with a leer.