My Nanny is a Spy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on, Crystal, I'll show you how its done," prompted Jeff.

Crystal looked over at Donna, "Do you mind watching Samuel for a bit."

"Go on, its fine," Donna replied.

Jeff set out across the grassy field with Crystal in tow until he found an open spot free of people and obstructions. Un-spooling a fair bit of string, he licked his finger and stuck it up to check the wind direction.

"O.K., now we get up some speed into the wind, and everything should take care of itself," said Jeff confidently.

He would repeat this phrase at least three more times in the minutes that followed with the kite crashing unceremoniously to the ground every time. The fourth try proved to be the charm with the wind finally taking hold and lifting the thin plastic and balsa wood construct into the blue sky. Leaning back Jeff carefully let out a bit of string at a time struggling initially to balance the kite's movements with the changing wind patterns, but ultimately getting it stable a fair distance up in the air. He waved Crystal over, and she practically skipped over to him with glee making herself look far younger than her twenty-four years. Jeff stepped around her to make sure she had a grip on either side of the spool before he let go.

"Oh My God! I'm flying it!" shouted Crystal with wide-eyed enthusiasm.

Standing just behind her ready to offer assistance Jeff was close enough to catch the smell of her perfume and enjoy the nice heart shape of her ass in the tight jeans she was wearing. He felt his penis pushing against the outside of his shorts, and he made an effort to turn his attention away from the temptation in front of him trying to focus on the kite as it grew more distant.

"Careful, don't give it too much slack," he instructed, stepping up to put his hands over hers and help her to turn the spool backward taking in some length from the line. Her skin was silky soft and warm and he couldn't help but be brought back to that night on the roof when these very same hands had touched his body all over.

"Damn, Jeff, is that a banana in your pocket or are you happy to see me?" joked Crystal falling back on one of the oldest lines in the book. Jeff realized he had gotten so close that his crotch was against Crystals rear end and she could obviously feel his swollen cock pressing against her.

"Sorry," he apologized quickly and stepped back.

"Nothing to apologize for I like that I have that effect on you," said Crystal softly.

Donna sat on the blanket some distance away watching her husband and Crystal with a growing feeling of jealousy but not for the reason most people would have imagined. Jeff had his hands all over Crystal's body, and Donna found herself wishing she had been the one to take their Nanny into the field for some kite flying. Ever since the kitchen she hadn't been able to get thoughts of Crystal out of her head. Her soft lips and gentle fingers had brought Donna to the first orgasm she had enjoyed in a very long time, and she ached to feel that way again. Bringing Samuel into the world had left her feeling drained and profoundly sad in a way no one seemed to understand, but Crystal had shown her a way back to find some joy and happiness.

A sudden hard gust of wind jerked the kite wildly.Perhaps the string was too old, or the plastic of the kite had deteriorated around the grommet that held it in place, but the kite broke free and soared earthward at a sharp angle toward a thick grove of trees on the other side of the field.

"Oh Crap!" yelled Jeff, and he was off and running trying to keep one eye on the rapidly descending kite and the other watching out for anything in his path. He wasn't sure why he was so hung up on the old thing, but he couldn't bring himself just to let it go. He hit the grove of trees at a dead run just catching sight of his kite slipping between a pair of old oak trees and smacking into a third about halfway up. It stayed where it landed impaled on a branch some twenty feet or so off the ground. Jeff gave the tree a withering look as he examined it for ways to retrieve his prized kite. Eventually, he mapped out a way to climb up to the spot where it was trapped, and with a grunt, he pulled himself up onto a lower branch. Sweat beaded his forehead as he started to climb.

"Be careful Jeff!" came Crystal's voice from below him, and he realized she had come after him.

"Its fine I've got this covered," said Jeff with more confidence than he felt.

He nearly fell twice and on the second time had to wrap his arms entirely around one thick branch to save himself a nasty descent drawing a gasp from Crystal below, but he finally reached the kite. Shaking it free he dropped it down to the ground before returning the way he came.

Landing with a grunt, he straightened just in time to catch a platinum-haired missile that streaked right into his arms.

"Dammit! Jeff, you scared the shit out of me! You could have broken your neck!" wailed Crystal.

He wrapped his arms around her narrow shoulders feeling her face wet with tears touching him. She sobbed for a bit until he pushed her gently back and looked into her red-rimmed eyes.

"It's alright Crystal. I'm safe and...Ah Jesus," he started to say.

"What? What's wrong?" asked Crystal in a worried voice.

"I just realized you're the most beautiful thing I've ever seen in my life," answered Jeff.

It was no lie or exaggeration, and at that moment he was completely overwhelmed by the sight of the trembling young woman in front of him. Her crying had flushed her skin and given her a vulnerability that just made her even more alluring than the usual smoldering sexiness that seemed to cling to her wherever she went. His breath caught in his throat and he couldn't think any longer of consequences or outcomes but only of what he needed right then, and it was her.

"Crystal!" he whispered hotly and pulled her face to his kissing her with a passionate heat that would have burned that grove to the ground if it had been given physical form. Her arms flew up around his neck, and they stumbled back together against the base of the Oak tree behind him. Jeff had never been so consumed by passion and lust before, and he kissed Crystal roughly driving his tongue into her mouth even as his hands pulled at her t-shirt and lifted it upward. He managed to pull down the cup on one side of her bra and with a groan he broke away from the smoldering kiss to grab her bare tit in his hand and suck wildly at her dark, thick nipple.

"AH! SHIT JEFF!" cried Crystal as he mauled her breast licking and biting.

They kissed again even harder than before, both of them losing all sanity in the moment.

"I need you right now! Fuck, I'm so God Damn wet!" whispered Crystal in a voice tinged with lust.

Jeff spun her around so that she had her hands were on the trunk of the tree. Oblivious to who might stumble upon them he reached around undid her belt and unbuttoned her jeans pushing them frantically to the ground. He almost broke off the button on his shorts as he tried to get them down quickly, his underwear followed suit. Thankfully, Crystal was wearing a thin red thong, and he pulled it to the side. She had not been exaggerating when she had described her arousal. Her vagina was a hot slick mess glistening in the faint sunlight that filtered down through the trees. His cock was throbbing and harder than he had ever seen it the head so dark with blood it looked as if it would explode from his body.

He grabbed Crystal's hips and drove himself forward burying every inch of his penis into her right up to his hairy balls that smacked wetly against her slick love hole. Crystal gave a low moan and gripped the tree trunk in a white-knuckled vise.

"Jeff! Now baby, FUCK ME NOW!" she begged.

Jeff grunted like a mating animal pushing his cock as deep into Crystal's tight pussy as he could and then pulling back only to ram it forward again even harder. It was a bestial fuck, hot and primal both of them making incoherent sounds. Crystal's cunt was already starting to tremble with the titanic orgasm that was building in her threatening to break loose like a dam cracking under the weight of a swollen river. Her head dropped back as her cries became more desperate and frantic until she couldn't hold it in anymore.

"Ah fuck Jeff! Never been...Uh...Like this before...Ah, God, I can feel every fucking inch! Shit...Je...JEFF! I...can't...stop..it...OH FUCK JEFFFFF!" cried Crystal in a strangled whisper as her body was seized by the force of her orgasm making her legs shake as she came over and over.

Behind her, Jeff was almost done in by the tightening of her love tunnel as it gripped and squeezed his pounding cock.

He gasped, "Fuck, Crystal, I feel you, sweetheart! Ah...Christ, I'm going to cum!"

His warning sent Crystal into sudden motion as she pulled free from his penis, and turned, dropping to her knees in front of him. Her mouth came forward onto his slick pole. She moved her head rapidly up and down with her hands joining in as she stroked his quivering organ.

"AH SWEET JESUS CRYSTAL! You're going to...get it all...fuck...oh fuck...AH FUCKKKK!" groaned Jeff barely stifling a scream of sheer pleasure as his prick exploded inside Crystal's mouth. He couldn't recall ever cumming harder as his cock jerked repeatedly firing rope after long rope of spunk down her throat.

He ran down at last stumbling backward as his softening penis slipped from Crystal's lips. They just looked at each other for a moment both of them wild-eyed and breathing hard as they slowly regained their senses. Crystal stood and pulled herself together first before she walked over and leaned up to kiss Jeff softly one last time.

"That was fucking amazing," she whispered before she walked off.

It took him a little longer to return to normal, but he reached down and got himself back in order before retrieving his kite and walking back toward the picnic area his mind still unsettled about what had just transpired.

"You guys were gone awhile. I see you salvaged the kite," observed Donna upon their return.

"Yeah, I'll have to patch the hole, but it should live to fly another day," said Jeff.

Donna looked both of them over for a moment, she felt like she was missing something, but she wasn't sure what exactly.

They cleaned up the picnic shortly after and Jeff packed the car to head for home. As he drove down the freeway, he looked at Crystal and Samuel in the back seat. He had barely lasted a week trying to keep his hands off her, and now he didn't know what to do. It was becoming apparent his feelings for her went beyond just a convenient place to jam his neglected cock, but where that left him, he had no idea.

When they reached the house, he went to the garage to place the kite on his workbench figuring to take a shot at fixing it later. He turned and was surprised to find Crystal standing behind him.

"How do you do that exactly? Are you part Ninja or something?" asked Jeff jokingly, though it was a bit creepy the way she could move so silently.

Crystal smiled but didn't answer instead slipping up next to him for a hug before she whispered in his ear.

"I love you, Jeff. You don't have to say it back, but I wanted you to know," she said.

His haunted eyes followed her retreating form back into the house as he stood alone in the garage.

"Well, shit," said Jeff to himself.

Samuel squirmed on the changing table as Donna pulled a fresh diaper on him. As she scooped him into her arms, her attention was only half focused on her son. In her mind, she was playing back the afternoon at, the park. The more she thought about it the more she remembered little details about Crystal and Jeff after they had returned from the woods. Crystal's lips looking slightly swollen. Jeff's face flushed with recent exertion. It could all be explained by their chase for the kite, but she strongly suspected a different reason.

"I would have taken care of that for you," said Crystal from behind her.

"Don't worry yourself."

Donna walked toward the hallway moving to get around Crystal, but an arm barred her passage.

"Have I done something? You seem like you're pissed at me," observed Crystal.

"No. It's nothing I'm tired," lied Donna.

Crystal stepped closer reaching out a hand to stroke the back of Samuels soft head.

"He is so precious just like his mother," whispered Crystal.

Her breathing sped up slightly as she looked into Crystal's deep blue eyes. The desire that had possessed her in the kitchen pulsed inside her again.

"Hey, you guys want me to lay out something for dinner?" yelled Jeff from downstairs.

The dream-like moment was broken, and Donna shook herself free leaving the room and Crystal behind. Her hand trembled slightly on the railing of the stairs as she descended. The feelings she had for Crystal were confusing her more and more. The only thing she was sure of was that she couldn't stand the thought of losing her now.

The evening meal went by in silence. Jeff looked back and forth between Donna and Crystal wondering at the tension in the air. It was obvious something was amiss.

"Do the chops taste o.k.?" he asked, to try and get some conversation going.

"I think they're wonderful. Lots of flavors" responded Crystal.

"They're fine," came Donna's monotone response.

Jeff returned to his food but no one picked up the conversational ball, and after a few more attempts at chit-chat he gave up entirely. He was alone in the kitchen afterward, cleaning off the dishes and putting away the leftovers. It was still early, so he decided to go to his office and do some work.

Donna had left Samuel with Crystal to prepare him for bed, and she returned to her bedroom still feeling down. She sat on the end of the bed lost in thought but then seemed to make a decision. The drawer where she kept her undergarments pulled back and Donna removed the black silk bra she had purchased at Crystal's insistence. A smile formed on her lips as she slipped off her t-shirt and put the bra on over her round breasts. Donna left her shirt on the bed and pulled off her shorts putting on a matching pair of panties before she covered the whole outfit with her robe.

A few moments later she was knocking softly on Crystal's door.

"Come in, it's not locked," came Crystal's voice from the other side.

"Donna? Did you come to check on Samuel? I've already put him down. He was wiped after such an eventful day."

"I didn't come for Samuel."

The sound of Donna's robe hitting the floor was muffled by the shutting of the door behind her.

As was usually the case Jeff lost track of time as he worked in his office and before he knew it the hour had grown late. He was putting his things away when his cell phone on the desk buzzed with an incoming call.

"Martin? Wow, it's pretty late buddy. What's on your mind?"

"I know its crazy to be calling at this hour, but I remembered something, and I thought you should know right away," said Martin in a worried voice.

Jeff sat down, "Yeah, sure. What exactly?"

"I remembered where I had seen your Nanny before. I was in Josh Rothstein's office a few weeks back, you know the head of corporate security, he was bitching about the upgrades on his computer, and I went down to smooth things over. Anyway, we were talking, and he was showing me where his system was running slow by pulling up database files that had lots of media attached. One of those files was a dossier on a corporate spy working for a group called Bainbridge and Associates that they had been looking into, and get this it was your Nanny in the photo!" explained Martin.

"Are you sure about this, Martin? I mean that's a pretty serious accusation," said Jeff, even though his blood was starting to run cold at the implications if this were true.

"Trust me, Jeff, it's not like she isn't recognizable," replied Martin.

"Jesus, Marty," sighed Jeff, sitting back in his chair.

"Don't tell me you've already been telling her all your corporate secrets?" asked Martin in a tone half joking but with a definite undercurrent of worry.

"No, nothing like that, but...Look, Martin, we can talk more about this tomorrow. I should probably meet with Josh and figure out what I am going to do next," answered Jeff.

"Right, well again sorry for calling so late but I figured you would want to know."

"Don't worry about it."

Jeff closed the connection before Martin could say his goodbye laying the phone back on his desk with numb fingers.

"How could I be so stupid," thought Jeff.

He had let her into his life, believed it when she had said she had feelings for him and was starting to believe he had feelings for her as well. He thought back to everything that had gone on between them, and he felt more and more foolish by the moment. He was not naturally a trusting guy, but she had seemed so genuine, so kind and caring. His hands squeezed into fists on the desktop as his anger at the betrayal grew.

In a perfect example of bad timing, his office door swung open at that moment, and Crystal slipped quietly in carefully shutting the door behind her.

"I saw the light under your door. I figured you should take a break and study something more interesting," purred Crystal.

Jeff stood from his desk and came around to the front his jaw clenched in anger as he looked at his duplicitous Nanny. Crystal sensed immediately that something was off as he glared at her.

"Jeff? Whats wrong?"

"Whats wrong? Gosh, Crystal, I don't know. Maybe I'm not used to being manipulated and lied to by someone who claims their falling in love with me."

"I don't understand Jeff. Where is this coming from? I do love you. You have come to mean a lot to me in a very short time."

"Stop lying Crystal! If that is even your real name. Maybe Bainbridge and Associates gives you a new one every time you go out to wreck peoples lives."

"Bainbridge who? I don't know what you are talking about, Jeff!"

Jeff suddenly lunged forward to seize Crystal roughly by the arms as his anger boiled over.

"Enough! I just spoke to a colleague at work, and he saw a dossier on you compiled by our security department. Now, Crystal, tell me you still love me," said Jeff, his voice shaking.

Crystal's facial expression slowly dissolved from fearful young woman to cool professional and with surprising strength, she broke away from Jeff's grip.

"You know I've never failed an assignment before, I have to admit I don't like this feeling one bit," said Crystal as she circled the room.

"So our relationship, everything that has gone on between us, it was all a lie," said Jeff.

"Sorry Jeff, but hey at least the sex was good. You have to admit you lacked in that department before I showed up," laughed Crystal.

"I'm glad you have a sense of humor, Crystal, let's see how funny you think this is when I call the police, and my company sues yours," snapped Jeff as he started toward his phone.

His hand was just poised over his cell when Crystal grabbed him from behind and spun him around, but instead of attacking him she drew back her hand and smacked herself across the face hard enough to draw blood from her lip.

"Stop Jeff! You're hurting me!" she screamed.

"What the hell are you doing?" cried Jeff in confusion.

Crystal grabbed the front of her shirt and ripped it, "Jeff, please stop!"

She started to strike herself again, but Jeff grabbed her arms. Still, he was surprised at how strong she was, and it was like trying to hold onto a ferocious animal. The momentum of the struggle carried them part way around with Crystal pinned back against the desk as they fought.

"Dammit, Crystal!" yelled Jeff.

He was thinking about throwing her to the ground and trying to pin her when a heavyweight collided with his head, and he dropped like a stone.