My New Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Deeplust
Deeplust
721 Followers

I walked up to her and gently slid it in her sex. It slipped right in as the guys cum acted as the lube. Slowly I pushed in and out of her as Liz moaned and arched her back. She started to push back against my hand as I took this as a sign to go faster. The faster I went the more Liz moaned. Right before she came I was jamming it her hard and deep as she took every inch of it.

"Thanks for that. I needed to get off. Listen I have two cencellations today, so if you want to go home early you can. Tomorrow I have a busy day though."

I nodded my head and was collecting my things before Liz stopped me. "Listen you have been a big help. I kow the work seems nasty and all, but you did everything I asked. Here take this as the payment for the week."

I thanked Liz and left to go back to more dorm. On the way I counted seven hundred dollars. I could not imagine making that much money every for a few days worth of work. Shit I did not even work a full week either.

The next day I was there early as the day before. Liz was once again prancing around the house naked. I tried to act as if it was normal but my eyes kept looking at her naked form. She had large breats and long nipples that seemed to catch my eye. Her pussy was everywhere I looked too. It was like she was making it a point to show me her naked body.

Liz had given me a book with the clients she had booked. It was my job to setup the appointments now and text any information to them. Liz had given me a phone to use, and I was set.

I noticed in the book that Liz was charging clients anywhere from three to eight hundred dollars a visit. She had five appointments today and two the next day. The book only listed the clients by a number, and no names were used.

Before the first client walked in the door I had Liz's next week setup and ready. One after another the clients filed in. Liz had booked them fifteen minutes apart. Within two hours the last client was walking out the door. I had not even gotten the chance to see anything that was going on, as I was making sure the clients were showing up.

When I walked in to check on Liz, she was covered in cum. Her breasts were clearly pasted with man spunk, and her pussy was leaking like a faucet. She defiantly looked like she was fucked hard and put away filled.

She smiled as I walked in with the wipes and towel, but waved me away. "Bring me my toy hun. The last guy was supposed to get me off."

I walked in and put the wipes down and got in a position to fuck Liz with the toy. Liz looked at me with concerned as I had the toy in my hand. "Would you mind sucking on my tit while you used the toy?"

"You sure?" I questioned as I wondered if Liz even drew line for what we were about to do.

"Just suck on them hard as you fuck me with the toy." Liz said as her fingers were already rubbing her clit.

I put her nipple in her mouth without even realizing that I took in some other guys spunk. I pull away and wiped my tongue. Liz glared at me as if I insulted her. "It's just cum, now suck on it."

The salty tangy taste was on my tongue and I decided to ignore that I was sucking on a cum covered nipple. I could clearly taste that this last guy or one of the guys came hard on Liz's tit. I had her nipple in my mouth and pushed in with the toy. It slipped in with an almost sloshing sound.

I was moving the toy faster as Liz's moans increased. I moved to her other nipple and was once again bombarded with the taste of sperm. It was not as bad as I thought and my erection was throbbing. I was sliding the toy in Liz fast and hard as she rubber her clit like there was no tomorrow. I n one giant moan Liz screamed and I pulled away with the toy and my mouth.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck I needed that." Liz yelped as her body was shaking a little.

Liz and I cleaned up the place and I was ready to head back. I was there again early for the next two clients. Liz once again walked around nude around the house and made no intention of covering up, or even closing the door when she pissed.

The first client came in and was finished within a half hour. I was prepping the cleaning supply for the next client as Liz warned me he came a lot.

I decided to watch this client fuck Liz and walked over to the peephole. Before I even got to see anything Liz was telling this guy he can try again. I saw the guy get dressed, but It was obvious from what happed he finished way too early.

The client was out the door, and I was in with Liz. I saw that the client did finish in Liz, and that the other client had done the same. I had both the toy and the wipes ready as I approached her.

"Leave the toy. I just need you to lick my clit as I rub. I don't think my pussy can handle another dick in it today."

"You want me to eat you out?" I asked, as my mind was wondering if Liz knew what she was asking me.

"Its just a pussy. Besides I need it real bad. The guys are quick to fuck, but not one of them wants to eat me out." Liz comment as she spread her glistening cunt for me to eat.

I slowly stuck my tongue out and touched her wet pussy lips. I moved slowly at first slipping my tongue up and down her vaginal lips before exploring deeper into her fuck hole. When my tongue first entered her love canal was bombarded with a taste of hot cum. I did not pull back though, as the raw excitement of the taboo was only making my dick grow.

I opened my mouth wider to allow more of the hot spunk to flow into my mouth as my mother grinded her hips from the feeling of my tongue. She grabbed my hair as she controlled my head forcing my face against her fucked twat. Liz cried out as she had an orgasm too. "That's it baby, fucking take that hot load."

As I was swallowing the load I continued to lick Liz's cunt lips. With long steady laps of my tongue I was both cleaning Liz's snatch and getting her off. Minute after minute my tongue went up and down her pussy lips before diving in her pussy hole. With her body shaking after a few minutes I knew she got off from my tongue.

I pulled back only when the last of the spunk was eaten out from Liz's open fuck hole, and her body stopped shaking. I just knelt there with my hard erection wanting to me free. I saw her panting as Liz had a serious orgasm.

Liz was still breathing heavy as she commented on my work. "My lord, that was good. You eat such a good pussy. I may have you do that every time."

I gave my pants an adjustment as my erection was bothering me. Liz smiled as she said. "You know, I don't mind if you jerk off on me. I kinda thought you were going to ask the other day. Pull down you pants and finish on my tits."

"You sure?" I said not wanting her to say no but still needing her to confirm what she wanted me to do.

"Do it. Jerk off on my tits as I rub." Liz said as she shifted her body into a better position for me to blast on her chest. Her finger was already at the nub of her clit when my pants were at my ankles.

I was jerking off fast as Liz watched my stroke myself.

"Mmmmm, that's it baby. Come and finish on my nipple while I finger my twat." Liz said making me move between her tits I was going to cum on and her pussy.

I was close very quickly as I thought about the amount of cum I was going to shoot off on her tit. It was close whn I started to feel my impeding explosion. I moved closer, and Liz pulled her tits up with her free hand so I had a perfect target. I moaned loud as the first rope of jizz landed right on her erect nipple. The second and third landed on her areola. Each bust of sperm caused my body to shake with satisfaction.

Liz looked at me with a devilish grin and spoke. "Now clean me up baby."

I nodded my head and took in her cum covered nipple without question. I had never tasted cum before Liz, and never thought about tasting me own either. The other guys cum I tasted was still hot from being shot up into Liz's snatch. I had gotten use to the taste now and swallowed up a few large globs of my spunk quickly before my tongue lapped up the rest. Liz was all too happy to rub her clit while I did it too.

"Now then, where all clean."

The next day Liz had three clients booked, and all three were big money clients. I showed up early as normal, and was treated to the sight of Liz masturbating. She called me over and had me strip.

I was stroking my cock fast as Liz watched me and rubbed her own twat. As I was about to finish she called out. "Gotta stop, baby. I need you hard for my next client. I promise you will cum good though."

I shook my head in agreement, and pulled my pants up. I went about the rest of the day with anticipation of what was going to come. I was so horny though I could not function. Every time I tried to do something I just thought about jerking off on Liz's bare tits. Just thinking about seeing her tits made my erection jerk on my pants. I had to remove my underwear too because of the precum stain all over them.

By the time the last client walked in, my heart was racing, and my cock was throbbing. I was completely naked, watching though the other room. The client was a really skinny kid, no bigger than me. When he pulled down his pants, Liz was already on the bed with her legs propped up ready to take him on like a good whore. I got a real close view once he turned around though. He cock was huge. It must have been a full foot in length. The massive cock was thick too.

I was in awe as he mounted Liz, and slid his monster right into her. I heard Liz moan loudly as she accepted his monster meat stick. He pounded her like a rag doll for about two minutes. Liz did nothing but moan out as his giant cock opened her up as he pumped into her. He blew his load without as much as a moan from him. I was surprised, at how quick he got dressed and left too.

The client was already out the door; by the time I got into the room to see Liz. Her legs were still propped up as her pussy was on full display to me. Her cunt lips were wide open as her fuck hole still gaped from just being fucked by a giant dick. I could see some remnants of his squirted load in Liz's pussy too.

"Come and jerk over me."

I knelt on the bed and had my hands wrapped around my pulsing cock. I saw that Liz's hand was furiously working on her own snatch as I jerked off. She was moaning softly as I slid my fist back and forth on my shaft. I kept thinking about pumping my load on her chest and eating it off her the whole time. Thinking about the sight of cum splashing on her skin was turning me on so bad. The act of licking my hot load from her tits helped bring me over the edge.

"I am going to cum!" I warned Liz as I was close.

"Cum on my clit this time. Cum right as I rub it."

I wanted to hold out and watch more, but looking at her pussy so open and wet was getting to me. My hand was jerking as fast as I saw her own fingers rub her wet cunt. I moaned slightly and moved to where I was inches away from penetrating her.

As my cum boiled over, it, pasted her exposed clit. The second shot hit her finger, before dripping down to her already cum covered clit. Liz had stopped rubbing as she watched me cover her clit with my hot load.

"Thats it, cover my clit baby. Then clean it up like a good boy."

I finished with a third weak shot right on her open fuck hole. I watched as my load covered her entire clit and open fuck hole. I knew what she wanted and bent down before she could even tell me. When my mouth was close I knew I was pleasing her.

"That's it, baby. Lick me clean like a good boy."

The instant taste of my hot load hit me hard. The distinct taste was nothing new now, and I was able to take it down without hesitation. My tongue did a long slow lap of her open hole before stopping on her engorged clit. The large amount of hot cum seemed to pour into my mouth. The hot flavor of cum was now all in my mouth as I wanted more.

Liz pushed me away as I was about to lap up the large amount of spunk on her clit. "Get on the floor. I am going to sit on your dirty face as the rest drips out. He shot it deep in me this time, and I need to sit up for it to come out."

I turned over on the floor and slid down to give her room. I watched as I saw Liz get up from the bed and hover over me. My eyes were now glued to her cum covered twat as it was slowly lowered to my face as she squatted. When it was close enough my tongue dived right into her just fucked pussy hole. Each time I pushed on with my tongue I was rewarded with hot cum. Cum I shot on her clit was now dripping on my nose, but my attention was the large amounts of cum the client shot deep into her.

Liz was now squatting over my face. I just laid there with her pussy hovering over my face waiting for globs of cum to drip into my open mouth. I felt both dirty and excited.

"Such a good boy for cleaning me like this."

I was finally rewarded with my prize, as I saw a large spot of cum starting to drip from Liz's cunt. It slowly dripped from her snatch just as I moved my tongue up to lick it. The hot spunk hit my taste buds on my tongue as my cock stirred again. I saw Liz's pussy contract as another heavy glob dripped free into my eager mouth.

I was so turned on I did not pay attention to Liz as she quickly got up and knelt down on the floor with me. She had her dildo in her hand, and was pushing it into my mouth as I still had tasted sperm.

"Here you go. This will help you swallow all that cum. Take it like a good boy."

I relaxed my jaw as Liz quickly pushed her toy inside my mouth. I imagined it was the real thing as I was still swallowing left over cum. My mouth drooled a little as Liz worked the toy in and out of my mouth like I was an eager cock sucker.

It lasted only a few minutes, but in my head it felt like a half hour. Liz pushed her cum covered dildo continually further until I was deep throating the thing. I just relaxed as I let my mouth be fucked by her. It was demeaning and yet so exciting for me.

When Liz finally pulled it out for the last time she smiled at me like I just sucked off a gang of men. "I see you liked it."

I got up from the floor and put my clothes on. As I was fixing myself Liz was putting a few things away. Once again she was doing this without any clothes on. I was starting to divert my eyes more, but still had trouble if she was close.

Liz also asked me to stay the night. She told me that she needed help with the next client who was coming for a last minute night visit.

I quickly agreed, and decided to grab a few of my items from the dorm before coming back. Liz was more than willing to setup the room as mine. I figured Liz was happy just to have someone living with her that having someone clean up and help her get off.

I helped Liz setup for her late night client. She had me construct a wooden cross in the room. I quickly assembled it while Liz prepared herself.

By the time I had the room setup Liz walked in the room all clad in leather. She had spent almost two hours getting dressed and prepared for this visit, and I was taken aback by the get up. The all black patent leather showed off her remarkable body. Her breasts were pushed up and her ass stuck out. Liz had put on a ton of makeup that showed an almost evil look about her. The smile she gave me showed that she was enjoying the look she was going for.

Liz handed my to appointment book and told me that I was to be present for their arrival, and to handle the money. She also instructed me not to be nice and pleasant. Liz joked about how the client was to be treated.

I escorted the client in when he came and did exactly what was told to me. He looked like a really wealthy businessman, and I saw from the car parked outside that he must have loads of money. I sat back and listened in to the session. Since it was in a different room that did not have a peephole or camera I was forced to listen through the walls.

I sat back and listen for almost three hours as this man got whipped paddled, and spanked. I had no idea if he fucked Liz, or what was going on. When he walked out he was disheveled and a mess. He did have a big grin on his face like he had the time of his life though.

I walked in the room to see Liz peeling off the suit. The room smelled like a mixture of piss, sex, and sweat. I could see Liz's makeup smeared all over her face as the heat from the room, and the sex might have caused her to work out from what she did.

Liz was quick to tell me to get up mop, as I looked to see puddles of piss on the floor along with large globs of cum next to it. I had no idea what was done, but it looked like Liz worked hard for it.

When I got back with the mop Liz joked. "I bet you never seen the aftermath of a golden shower?"

I knew what it was, but to me it was some strange porn fetish. "I did not think people really did that. I mean I heard of it, but never seen it done. Do people really like it?"

"Well, this man loved it more than anything. It's not for everyone, but you would be surprised how many people ask for it." Liz said as she walked out of the room naked. I knew she was going to hit the showers probably before heading to bed.

"Anything else after I clean up?" I asked wondering if I needed to do anything else.

"Nah. You can take down the stuff tomorrow. I don't think I have anyone showing up tomorrow unless you booked someone."

I knew that she had an open day, and figured she needed a break so I made sure tomorrow was free for her. "No one tomorrow, made sure of it."

"You're so sweet. Get some sleep when your done." Liz said as she turned to head up the stairs.

"I watched Liz's ass bounce as she went up the steps. Although she was fit, the slight bounce she did have made my cock pulse with blood. I decided to just go to bed, and deal with my erection on the morning. I tried to read, but I ended up falling asleep with the book covering my face.

"Wake up Greg. I am going to make some breakfast, but you have to wake up." Liz whispered in my face as her hands shook me awake.

"Ok..ok.. I am getting up." I groaned as my arms stretched for freedom.

I walked out of the bedroom and heard the shower running. I saw that Liz had left the door wide open, and I could hear Liz open the shower curtain. "Greg! Come here I need to see you right now."

I decided that Liz was not going to hide anything from me, and I saw here naked just about every day. Seeing her in the shower was probably what she wanted to show me anyway.

As I got in the bathroom, the steam had yet to fog up everything. Liz opened the curtain to reveal her naked form to be yet again. Although I had seen her so many times naked, it was still a sight to see. My dick got hard like every other time too.

"Get naked and join me. I need your help with something." Liz spoke as she held the curtain open for me.

I decided not to argue with her, because she was going to insist anyway. Plus when a hot woman asks you to join them in a shower you don't refuse. I was standing next to her completely naked and hiding my erection as the warm water splashed across my body.

"Kneel down and eat me out." Liz said as her eyes stared right at me

"You want me to eat you out? Here, now?" I protested. I did not mind eating her decilouis pussy, and it turned me on to no end, but I wondered if I was Liz's helper or sex slave.

"Just do it. Trust me you will like it." Liz said as she put her hands on my shoulders gently pushing me to kneel down in the tub.

Liz clicked the shower head so it was misting now, and then pushed it towards the wall so no water was hitting us. She stood up on the small ledges of the tub as she got above me. Her shaved pussy was now directly above me. I tilted my head and opened my mouth to get my tongue into position. Liz held her labia open so I had easy access right on her clit and open snatch.

The first few laps of my tongue hit right on her clit. I did this before sliding down her pussy lips to her hole. Once there I dove it in a few times to a chorus of moans from Liz. She still held her pussy open for me as my tongue went faster up and down her salavia covered sex.

Deeplust
Deeplust
721 Followers