My New Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Deeplust
Deeplust
721 Followers

"That's it baby. Lick my pussy." Liz moaned as my tongue was doing a number on her twat. It was the first time that I was licking her cunt without it being fucked beforehand.

The act of eating Liz out had an immediate effect on my dick. I was hard, and my cock was begging for attention. I debated on stroking it as I licked' Liz's open snatch but I just kept my hands on her thighs to support our bodies in the slippery shower.

"Ok, now I am going to show you what a golden shower is." Liz said as my face instantly looked up at her in fright.

"Its ok. I think you will like it. Just keep on licking my cunt while it happens. If you don't like it, then just turn your head away while I finish."

In the back of my mind I was too deep with Liz. I was deep the day I took the job with her, and now she was about to unload her girl piss right on my face. She was not just going to piss on my face, but my mouth was open and it was busy pleasuring her cunt. I had no doubt in my mind that her piss was going to be in my mouth.

As much as I was disgusted by what was going to happen, I wanted to know what the strange fascination with it was. I figured I did everything else, why not experience this.

I continued to lick Liz's pussy like she liked, but was anxious about what was going to happen. I felt my heart race with the waiting game of when she was going to pee. As my tongue started to go back and forth on her pussy a sprinkle of hot piss came out.

I kept my mouth open and push my tongue out further as I once again moved up her pussy to her clit. The small sprinkle of pee turned into a sudden gush of piss very quickly. It hit my tongue first before overflowing into my mouth and on my face. My chin took a few seconds of her piss stream before I moved my mouth back up to the flow. I was bombarded with the salty taste of her girl pee as I allowed some of it to go down my throat.

I kept my mouth open as more and more hot piss went straight on my tongue. I swallowed again and again to keep up with her pissing, but most of it just went out of my mouth and on my chest.

Liz pulled me to my feet, as the taste of her girl pee was in my mouth. Her piss was still warm to my face as I felt her urine still covering me. As much as I thought I was going to be grossed out by the fact Liz had just pissed in my mouth and all over my face, I wasn't. I was so turned on my erection wanted to be handled so badly it hurt.

"Jerk it off on me." Liz commanded.

I nodded as my hand instantly attached to my erection. I was stroking it so fast as she looked at me with her glaring blue eyes. I knew she was turned on and I got her off, so I knew she was not angry with me, but she gave me a look of control. My eyes were dividing time between her breasts and her eyes.

As my fist was pounding away on my shaft Liz moved closer to me. She was so close I could feel her breath on me. I thought she was about to kiss me she was so close. I had my mouth open expecting a kiss, but it never came. I felt something warm and wet on my cock as I stroked it. Liz was giving me another stream of peee right on my prick.

I could not take it anymore as my cock erupted quickly. I gave a quick soft moan as my cum shot out of my cock. I had no idea of where it went as my eyes closed from the intense feeling of ejaculating.

Liz was out of the shower as I was coming down from the high of coming so hard. I turned the water back on and cleaned up. By the time I was dressed and downstairs Liz had some food on the table for me.

Liz and I talked only about college, and what I was majoring in. I did not bring up her clients or the business, nor did she bring it up. To my surprise she was actually wearing clothes too. I chalked it up to her having no clients today, and the fact I had eaten her out while she pissed on me.

Liz told me she needed to stock up and go shopping. She gave me a list of basic things to get, while I was out too. She was getting the bulk of the items, while I was getting the rest. She handed my some cash, and I was out the door.

I decided in getting some new clothes and video games, after getting the things Liz had on her list. When I came back Liz was waiting for me in the living room. She called out to me to meet her there. When I starting approaching her, I heard her talking to someone there. I thought it was a client at first. I questioned in my head why a client would be in our personal space, and why Liz even had a client today.

When I stepped into the room I saw Liz sitting next to a stranger younger looking woman. At first I thought it was a client, but when Liz introduced her as her friend Jeri I realized my mistake.

Jeri was short, with long brown hair. She had a modest chest, which she tried to show off with a low cut v top. Her skirt showed off her sleek legs though.

I was more than happy to introduce myself, and here about her work as a personal masseuse. When Jeri was finished with some funny stories, it was Liz that turned to me to explain the new arrangement.

Liz smiled at me as she spoke. "Jeri is going to take the spare room upstairs, and also use the other bedroom downstairs for her massages. I told her that you help out and get a cut of the profits."

Jeri shifted her body towards me and crossed her legs. "It's only going to be a few select clients, and I am only going to be in town on Mondays and Tuesdays. I figured if I book clients here I can cut Liz and you in for letting me stay."

Liz, Jeri, and I talked about the new arrangements. Since there was going to be new clients coming in, I was to serve as a host/bouncer/cashier. The house would get 40%, in which I would get half of that. It did not seem much until Jeri told me that her clients were paying $500 per session with her.

By the end of the night, I had helped Jeri move her table and things into both rooms. She was more than happy to give me a kiss on the cheek after I had finished. Liz was more than willing to share anything extra we had in the areas of supplies for her massages.

It was when Jeri was prepping her area, I figured out she was more about the ending than the actual massage. I felt kind of dumb not realizing it until the very end. I was even happy I did not tell, or ask Liz about it for fear she would think differently of me.

Right before bed I had to ask Liz. "Why would someone pay so much money for a hand job, while a fuck was so much cheaper?"

Liz burst out laughing as she answered me in a hushed tone not to let Jeri hear. "Its Jeri has that makes it so special." I gave a confusing sideways look. "You see Jeri has a cock dangling between her legs, and men pay extra for that."

I acted like I knew, but walked away utterly shocked. I had no idea Jeri was a tranny, and was not about to make a scene of it. Besides, she was paying me for all the clients she brought in.

The next day Jeri had two clients booked, while Liz only had one. Liz did not seem to upset noting that the college semester was almost over, and summers were her time off.

I waited on Jeri for her first two clients. They came back to back without any problems. When I did see her I handed her a wad of money and asked how it went. She looked down at the money and smiled. "Going to be a good month. I have 5 scheduled for tomorrow."

I wanted to ask her more questions but Liz's client was walking in the door. I quickly made myself invisible and went to watch in privacy. I watched as Liz quickly got undressed and prepared herself. The client looked scared as Liz undressed before him. He did strip down after being prompted too by Liz. When he was naked, his erect prick stood straight out. It was a normal size and Liz was quick to work her magic on it.

I grew erect myself watching Liz suck on his prick. It was not longer before Liz was bent over looking at me while being fucked. Although he did not look like much, he banged Liz hard and long. I stroked my cock for awhile as her tits bounced back and forth from the fucking she was taking. By the thirty minute mark, he was out the door, and I was walking in to clean up.

I walked in to see Liz holding a condom filled with cum. The client had filled the condom up way past the reservoir. "Sorry babe, he used a condom, and I am sore. Next time though. I will let you cum anywhere you want."

I went easy on Liz and helped her clean up as she quickly tried got dressed. She left the room before I even had time to tell her about the money Jeri brought in.

The rest of the day went on without another client. Liz was on her computer while Jeri left early. I was bored so I read, and watched tv. I ran through the day's events, and wondered if Liz was mad at me for some reason. I contemplated what I would have done if Liz offered me the cum filled condom. Would I just swallow it, drip it on her, or something else that was dirty and taboo.

When I saw Liz enter the bathroom with female products, I lost all my guilt. I figured that she really was not upset with me. Although asking her to do anything was something I assumed would be a no answer.

I woke up to Jeri making breakfast. When I finally got out of bed to eat it; Jeri was quick laugh at my morning attire of shorts and mismatching socks. She also did not hold back on my ability to oversleep. She did tell me that Liz was gone for the day, and that her 5 clients were down to 2 with recent cancellations. To me it was easy money still.

Jeri was more upset about it than me, as I shoveled down my food to prepare for the day's first client. The first client was an older gentleman about in his early fifties. He looked well dressed and paid in clean hundred dollar bills.

When the first client left, he thanked me and handed me a fifty. His comment was that he should always be booked first of the day and that I should make it happen next week.

The second client looked like a bum off the streets. He was in his late twenties, but had a swagger of attitude about him. When he asked to see Jeri first, I just asked for money upfront. He insisted to the point of raising his voice to get what he wanted.

Jeri was quick to come to me, and when she saw the client she screamed at him to leave. She called him by his name, and said that he was never to come again.

When he tried to walk towards Jeri, I put my body in front of him. He tried in vain to push me down, as I pushed back in return. I looked at Jeri's face as he stepped back only to feel a painful sting against my face. I fell back hard hitting the edge of a small table. My back felt pain while my anger overrode the senses. I was disappointed when he left feeling I did not exact my revenge. In the end; Jeri's pistol did bring fear to his eyes.

Jeri was quick to apologize for bringing in a client that was a problem. She was more upset about my back than Liz finding out. She moved me in her room and spread me out on her table.

As I lay on the table, I turned my head to the side, and watched Jeri pull out some lotions. She was wearing a short light blue miniskirt with a halter top. I did not know if they were implants, but the halter top seemed to make her breasts almost pop out. She asked me to remove my shirt, and I complied without a comment.

I could not help but think where Jeri was hiding her secret package. Her skirt seemed to show off every curve of her petite small frame. The warm lotion squirted on my back and brought me back into the present with a moan of relaxation.

"Shhh, I will make your back feel better when I am done. I am just happy you were there."

"I think the pistol did the trick."

Jeri let out a sarcastic laugh. "Oh that...it's a pellet gun. It does help from time to time though."

I could not help but stare at Jeri's crotch as she moved around the table rubbing my back. The more I tried to push it out of my mind the more I just had to see what she was packing. I felt her warm hands rub and push down against the sore part of my back as my mind wondered about the size of Jeri's dick she was hiding. In the end I figured she had a tiny prick she was easily able to hide.

Jeri stopped massaging me, and gentle ran her fingers across my lower back. "Would you like me to help you out more? I figure it's the least I can do."

"Finish me? Like a happy ending?" I quickly asked, as my mind was flush with thoughts about a transsexual touching me. I did not know if it was queer or something erotic. Then again the thoughts of what I was doing with Liz answered any dilemma I had with taboo and right or wrong.

"Ok...if you want too. I mean you don't have to, I can handle it myself." I shyly answered, wondering if she was really wanting to do this.

Jeri responded abruptly, but in a sweet tone. "Oh shut up, and turn over. I do this all the time. Besides, I want to do it."

I turned over still wearing my jeans. Jeri made quick work of them as all that stopped my limp dick from being exposed to Jeri was the thin fabric of my tight white underwear. "Mmmmm, I can see that you have a nice dick."

I did not know to say something or keep quiet. I just decided to enjoy it and no answer back. Jeri in turned stripped me of the last garment holding back my naked form. My limp dick flopped about as I saw Jeri's eyes focus on it.

The warm sensation of lube being squirted on my dick made me thankful I took her up on her proposal. Jeri's hand was like heaven as her grip only got my blood shooting into my prick. I was hard so quick I could not believe it. Her hand had only stroked my one very softly and I was rock hard.

"I am going to go slow first. I want you to build up a good hot load for me." Jeri said as her soft voice only made my cock jerk.

She was true to her word as her soft yet firm strokes made me roll my eyes with absolute bliss. Her hand would rub ever so gently the tip of my pulsing cock before sliding back down to my balls. Each time her hand did this I felt the urge to buck my body up like I was fucking.

"That's it baby, feel my hand stroke that big cock of yours. I can feel it pulse almost ready to burst already."

I wanted to say something, anything. The utter pleasure Jeri was giving me was something I could only image. Her soft hand now gripped me harder, as did her strokes. She was now going at a good clip on my shaft. Each progressive stroke was bringing me closer and closer to the end.

I was almost ashamed of myself, because it was only five minutes and I was at the edge. I looked up at her with both pleasure and fear as I announced my pending orgasm. Jeri saw this and gripped my cock harder, and stroked even faster.

"You dirty boy, you could not even last longer than my last client. I should make you eat this load too." Jeri hissed as her hand stroked my slick cock faster.

I just nodded my head in acceptance of my punishment. I wanted to hold back buy my stomach tensed hard. My muscles constricted throughout my body as cum boiled up for my sagging ball sack. It was only a split second before shooting my load off into the air that Jeri replaced her hand with her mouth. I had lost all control over my orgasm and moaned out. Her soft lips were snuggly wrapped around the pulsing tip.

I watched as my Jeri stroked my cock while her mouth took each successive spurt. I had no idea of how much I was shooting off, but Jeri kept giving my shaft small hard strokes milking more of my hot cum into her mouth. Her moans were muffled by the sounds of my cock filling her mouth up with my hot sperm.

Jeri broke free from my dick and gazed at me with lurid intensions. I was still in the aura of an amazing orgasm when she moved her mouth towards mine. I knew what she was going to do, and accepted this fact with an open mouth kiss. Her lips touched mine with an electrical spark of taboo lust. The connection was erotic as I tasted the warm spunk. It was a large glob at first followed another. I quickly swallowed the first and let the second one stay on my tongue as Jeri moved away.

The tangy salty taste of freshly shot spunk was all over my taste buds when she backed away. I swallowed the last of the cum before sitting up on the table in awe of what she had done to me.

"Such a dirty boy. I like a guy who can swallow his own cum." Jeri said, as she smiled at me.

I lost my power to hold back and blurted out what was on my mind. "Can I see it?"

"Sure hunny. I can show you if you want to look." Jeri answered in a nonchalant tone as if she got this demand all the time.

She slipped off her mini skirt to reveal a pair of black panties. Her smooth body was covered by the sheer black material. There was no bulge, no bump, or anything that might resemble a cock. I was now regretting asking thinking she was going to show me some small deformed penis.

When Jeri pulled down her panties my heart skipped a beat. There was nothing there. It was like she was born without any genitals. It was smooth as her legs, but there was nothing to see. She reached down with her hand and opened her legs a little. My eyes grew wide as saucers when her cock dropped out between her ass cheeks. It was as long as mine, and was not even hard. It was just as thick as Liz's biggest client. The mushroom head already had a glint of precum on it too.

She had tucked it up and out of the way the whole time. I was looking at her crotch, and would have seen her giant bulge it I paid attention to her ass.

"Oh my." I blurted out without thinking.

"Was it what you were expecting?" Jeri sarcastically said as her eyes saw mine open with surprise.

"Bigger. I mean much bigger than I expected." I replied still in shock that such a small girl would walk around with such a monster between her ass cheeks.

"If you want to fool around, I must insist you shower and clean up first." Jeri said as she broke the silence I was giving her.

I agreed and walked naked to the bathroom. I heard Jeri walk right behind me the whole time. I thought nothing of it, and proceeded to clean up after ejaculating so hard. My dick and torso was covered in lube, and it had begun to get sticky now. Jeri walked in another room, while I turned on the water.

I was just about to step into the shower when she walked in. She had a red bag with a hose attached to it. "I want you to use this while you're in the shower. Each time you use it, fill it up and use it again. You should use it about four times before you are cleaned out."

"You want me to take an enema?" I asked wondering what she had in mind.

Jeri handed me the bag while presenting the nozzle to me. "I want your ass clean if we are going to fool around."

"You going to fuck my ass?" I protested, as my mind wandered into territory I never thought possible. I had all intentions of giving her a handjob, or just maybe a blowjob. I even thought about maybe giving her head, but just maybe if I got into it I would. Now she was telling me that she plans to shove her massive member deep into my bowels.

"Trust me you will like it. I wouldn't do if it wasn't good." Jeri calmly said as she left me with the materials need to clean out my ass. I just watched her as she left me alone in the bathroom. Her naked form still brought wonders to my imagination.

I did as instructed and cleaned out my system. I did not know if I should feel guilt about having my ass fucked, or excited by it. Either way, I stepped out with my intestines clean and presentable for Jeri. She was easy to find as I heard her call for me in her room.

She stood there stark naked for me. My eyes scanned her body as her firm breasts stood at attention. Her monster cock swollen with pride as it was the biggest in the room. "Bend over on the bed; I want to see that cute ass of your open."

I bent over as instructed and I felt Jeri pull my cheeks apart. The weird feeling of cold air on my anus was something new, but somewhat exciting. I could not help but feel my heart race as I prepared to be mounted like a girl. I now thought intently on the feeling I was going to have when Jeri slide her monster she cock into me.

Deeplust
Deeplust
721 Followers