My New Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked over at me as I stepped out of the door. "Hey, there are some left over eggs on the table. I got up early today and cooked."

"I...was going to ask you about the whole panties thing."

"Oh. I forgot to get you a new pair. Come here and let me see these on you." Jeri replied as she went for a pile of unfolded laundry.

She pulled out a pair of small black thongs that did not look like they were going to fit. "Here try these on."

"I don't know if they are going to fit." I added but still grabbing the panties from her hand.

"Try them on now and let me see the fit."

I nodded and put them on right there and then. Jeri already saw me naked a few times, so it was nothing new. Worse than see me naked, she rammed her girl cock in me and tried to inseminate me like I was a girl, so he seeing me naked now was nothing.

"Turn around and let me see your ass now." Jeri ordered in a soft commanding voice. I offered no hesitation and turned around showing me ass in girls' thongs.

"Mmm, I don't know. Your ass looks fucking hot in them."

At Jeri's comments I turned around to see if she was joking. The panties were snug, but still fit. "It does?"

"Did you jerk off last night or thins morning?"

"No, I was going to later." Although I answered her and knew she was hinting at either jerking me off or just watching me. I also knew that she was most liley going to have me either suck her girl dick, or jerk her off as well.

"I need to head out in a few minutes, but I want you ready to go when I get back. I mean I want you all clean and smelling good.

I nodded and went to my room to finish changing. I heard Jeri announce she was leaving and I was quick to say goodbye to her. I wondered where she was going buy, or when she was going to come back. I just figured she would be back by at least 7pm, because her client was booked for 8.

I decided on doing the last bit of school work that was left and strolled the campus for an activity to participate in. As I walked around other guy, I had a feeling in the back of my head that someone was going to notice that I was wearing women's thongs. It was both exciting and erotic knowing that the secret life I was living included women's clothes and having been fucked by a transsexual

I was back after lunch with no luck finding anything to do. There was a few things that looked promising, but it required time I could not commit too. I had a job that required more time then I thought I had. I was no back at the house with nothing to do.

I flipped through the channels and just decided on reading a book. It was harder than I though as my body was honry, and this would be the time I would jerk off relentlessly. Just as I thought it was going to get better, Liz called my cell.

Liz was telling me about another house she had near a college a few states over. She told me that she was going to stay there for a few months before heading back. Liz went on and on about how disorganized it was, and offered for me to run the appointments of the two houses without leaving.

I listened intently on how Liz wanted to set everything up, and how much more money it would bring in. I hung up after she told me everything, and I was downstairs making everything ready for what Liz wanted to do. Although it was not much in the way of setting up, it was just handling to appointments properly and anonymously.

I was done before dinnertime, and Jeri walked in the door with a handful of Chinese. I looked up and she smiled. "Figured I would bring some food tonight."

"You are the best; I could so go for some Chinese." I exclaimed as I grabbed some plates and silverware.

Jeri sat down and looked me dead in the eyes. "Did you jerk off?"

"No, I was just on the phone with Liz." I smiled knowing full well that I did not masturbate, even though I needed it bad

"Good, cause after we eat I want to fuck." Liz replied without me saying anything to object to.

"Ok...did you want me to prep a room?" I asked not knowing where or what was going to happen.

"After we eat we can go over everything." Jeri answered as she shoved food in her mouth.

I said nothing and ate. I knew right then and there that I was not going to be the one fucking after we eat. Jeri had a look like her cock wanted to be buried into something tight.

Jeri was eager to chat about her day shopping, but mentioned nothing about after we ate, it was like she wanted it to be a surprise. I was eager to accommodate her, and mentioned or asked nothing about what she wanted to do after.

I cleaned up for dinner, and Jeri was in the shower. She had the hot water steaming up the upstairs as she left the door open. It was almost enticing me to come in and watch her shower. I instead went to my room and picked out clothes to wear for after Jeri was done with me. I figured I was going to need a shower when she was done.

The water shutoff and I thought I had a few minutes before she would call me into her room or downstairs. It surprised me that she was standing right in my doorway.

"I am ready for you." Jeri announced making me look over my shoulder to see her naked wet form.

Her soft cock was dangling between her legs like a meatstick waiting to be filled with blood. My heart pounding quick knowing that I was going to feel her girl cock in me once again. That I was going to be fucked like a girl whose pussy was now an asshole.

I knelt on the bed and stuck my ass up in the air assuming that's how she wanted to fuck me. I just stared at the bed waiting for the moment that I would feel the tip of her girl dick penetrate me and make me feel like a girl once again. It was not enough that I was wearing thongs, but I was going to be fucked like a girl too.

Jeri was behind me, and I felt her push the thongs to the side exposing my asshole to the cold air. "You looked good this morning too. I have been wanting to fuck you since last night too."

I said nothing, and waited for the moment to happen. I felt the cold wet sensation of lubricant on my ass and fill my ass-crack. It was a lot of lube and some dripped down towards my hanging ballsack. A finger pushed in and the barrier of my anal was now being coated with fuck lube. There was no holding back now as I took a breath waiting for it to happen with pure adrenaline.

The sensation of my ass rim spreading open to accommodate the tip of her girl rod sent shivers down my spine. This was the moment that my ass was going to be fucked again. There was no turning back now as I felt Jeri push her thick meat stick further into me. I was getting the full feeling in my bowels as her girl cock was stretching me as it continued its path into my anal cavity.

"Ohhh, fuck...fuck it feels big." I groaned as I finally felt Jeri not stopping as she tried to fully penetrate me with her cock.

"You need to breath or it will hurt baby. Just relax your tight ass and breathe; it will go right in trust me."

"Ok." I answered as I exhaled and finally let go of my sphincter muscles as it was trying to expel the intruder.

The moment I relaxed the pleasure came. Jeri's monster was still sliding in, but it no longer had resistance, my anal muscles gave up and just accepted what was going to happen. I could feel how thick she was, and no matter what my sexuality was, I loved it.

Jeri's calming voice was almost soothing as she pulled out just an inch. "That's it baby. I can feel you relaxing. Now just stay this was as I go a little faster."

I said nothing and just continued reminding myself that I needed to stay calm and relaxed. I knew not to tense up, and I just let go of trying to stop Jeri from having her way.

Jeri's thrusts were still slow as she was not working up the pace yet. The long deliberately deep penetrating thrusts were hitting me where it need to though. I could feel the sensation of her hitting my prostate. She was a marksman at making sure she hit the spot. Each time she pushed in, I felt my own orgasm just build.

I wanted to touch my dick as it swayed beneath me, but my hands were outstretched and Jeri began to pound me faster now. I could feel her body just crash against mine as her cock was now almost gliding in and out of my stretched asshole.

Jeri's grip on my hips was strong as she was pulling me hard against her body. Her voice was now labored as she was fucking me. "You're doing great, just let it happen. Just let your ass be fucked like a girl now. Mmmm, God you feel good."

I wanted to say something, but I could not stop giving soft moans as my replies. I tried to think about my own orgasm, and wondered how I was going to cum after Jeri was done fucking me. I was also thinking about how Jeri was right and how I was being fucked like a girl. The thought was stuck in my head now as Jeri pounded her girl stick inn me harder.

"That's it, that's it...you're doing great. Your fucking taking it like a girl would. I am going to breed you like a girl too. You're going to feel me cum all up inside of you like a girl would take it."

I tried to think of something else but I couldn't. I just imaged myself being fucked like a girl. It was only worse when I felt my own manhood dribbling cum. I was not even hard and I was feeling the effects of an orgasm. My once proud symbol of masculinity was now still weak and limp as it dribbled out its useless man juice. Any resemblance of being a man was now being fucked out of me.

I was moaning now. Not just soft moans, but audible moans of satisfying pleasure. The whole idea of stopping once I began to dribble more from my limp dick ended as the sensation of Jeri plundering away anal walls with her own cock. I just needed to see it to the end now. I needed to feel what it would be like thinking about being fucked like a girl, and having my ass be filled with Jeri's seed, Even though I did it before, there was something different about this time.

"Your liking it aren't you? You like your ass pussy being fucked don't you?" Jeri hissed as I moaned again.

"Yes...I do. Fuck...yes" I cried out in pleasure. I couldn't help it. I liked it too much. I was just imagining the thought of her finishing in my ass. How I would take it, how it was going to react to feel her hot sperm coat my anal walls.

"Oh fuck yea; I am going to plug up this ass once I am done too. Make you stay stretched open and lubed."

I could do any more. The pressure and fullness of Jeri's cock sliding in and out of me faster, and was bringing me to the edge. I needed to burst and could feel it in my insides. I moved my right hand and reached between my legs to stroke my dick. I knew it would only take a few strokes before I would be spurting all over the bed.

Jeri slapped my hand away and pushed me further on the bed almost pinning me. "You're not allowed to cum that way anymore. You're only allowed to cum from being fucked from now on."

I tried to fight it, but it was no use. Jeri's weight on me stopped me from getting up, and her cock was continuing to pound my inside for all it was worth. She was hitting something inside me that was building up pressure. I had no idea what was going to happen, but I felt an amazing sense of relief and let go as my own dick began to spurt out.

I had no idea what was happening or how much I was cumming. I could feel the release of my orgasm, and the sensation of my dick pouring out cum. It was even better than the last time Jeri fucked me too. I also knew my moans gave Jeri the idea that I was having an orgasm to her fucking me too.

"That's it bitch. Fucking take it. I am close; I am going to cum so hard inside of you too. I want you to really feel what it is like to be a girl about to be bred."

I could no longer feel any control over my anal muscles. It was like they were permanently stretched open. I could not clench down on Jeri's cock, or try to expel her dick to push her out. It was literally being used for pleasure as a girl's pussy would be used. There was no stopping Jeri now. I could feel her thrusts going harder, and just knew she was about to cum in me soon.

"Oh...fuck...oh fuck. I am cumming! Fuckkkk!" Jeri cried out as my body tightened up like hers. She was dumping her girl load in my ass, and I was going to take every drop whether I wanted it or not. She owned me, and my ass was now her pussy to fuck.

Jeri was off me just as soon as she finished expelling her warm cum inside of me. I felt her warmth splash inside of me, and my ass still was open when she pulled out. I had no idea what was going to happen next, but I was laying face down on my bed, and feeling Jeri's hot sperm slowly making its way in my intestines.

She left the room, and I was trying to catch my breath. My ass was not burning but it did have an empty feeling to it. For some odd reason, if Jeri was going to fuck me again, I would be ok with it. I knew that it was not morally okay, but it was a sensation I could not get over.

I heard Jeri come back into the room and was turning over to see what she was doing. "Don't turn over."

I stopped turning over and wondered what she was going to do next. "Here, I am going to plug your ass. I want you to have this in your ass pussy now, and will pull it out tonight. I have a feeling you're going to get fucked again."

I felt something slide into me, and the sensation of being full in my ass returned. It was not unpleasant or uncomfortable; it was as if my ass was ready for anything to be put in it. I did not know what to think, but knew that I could not deny the pleasure I got from it.

"What is it?" I asked wondering what she really put in my ass.

"It's a plug. I have another one if you want to see what it looks like."

"Please."

Jeri left the room, and I stood up. Whatever she put in me did not slide out. I was still kind of wobbly as my body took some abuse. I waited for only a minute before walking out to meet Jeri. She had in her hand a small metal plug with a jewel at the end. I had seen a few in pornos, and knew that girls had them in their asses.

"You put that in my ass?"

Jeri smacked my dick and I jumped back a bit. "No. Not an ass anymore. It's an ass pussy, and it's my ass pussy too."

"Ok." The smack was not hurtful, but Jeri smiled letting me know that she was almost being playful.

"Now come with me, I have some clothes for you to try on."

I followed Jeri to her room, and she lifted two of the shopping bags from the floor to the bed. "I bought you some clothes I want you to wear tonight. My next client wants to meet you."

I picked up the first thing I saw and it was stockings. I did not know what to think. It was sheer, and soft to the touch. I had never thought about cross dressing before, and now I was about to be dressed up like a girl.

"Here let's see how these things look on you." Jeri calmly said.

I just stood there dumbfounded, and let Jeri begin to dress me. I was thinking about all the things I could say, but I had a girl plug in my ass that was holding back cum that was just deposited in my ass pussy. I had no real argument of say that would be against what was happening next. To add insult to injury, I liked the feeling of everything that was just done to me.