My New Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Instead of feeling her jam her large cock in my, a wet sensation on my asshole came. Jeri was licking my hole and the feeling was new and good. She pushed her tongue ever so in my rectum as her hands spread me open. It only slipped in an inch or more, but it was electric. The wet feeling was mixed with the pressure of being in my ass.

Again and again, Jeri darted her tongue inside my virgin ass. She would pull back as her tongue would swirl around the hole, only to stop and resume the tongue fucking. In turn I moaned and relaxed as my ass felt like it was opening wider.

Jeri pulled back her tongue but kept her hands on my open ass. "I need you to relax as I put it in."

I felt the pressure of her large bulbous head hit my wet anus. I did not know what was going to happen, or how it was going to feel. I almost felt like a girl about to lose her virginity. The anticipation of having Jeri penetrate me was turning me on so much, as all the doubt of what I was doing left. The more and more Jeri pushed, the more I breathed and tried to relax. It was like a quick pop as I felt the tip of her she cock enter me.

Oh, fuck." I cried out as I instantly went into shock as my ass felt the tingling pain of being stretched further than it had ever been before.

My head was fighting the thoughts of what I was doing, and with the feeling it was giving me. The dirty immoral thoughts were winning as I felt my own cock stir with blood from just knowing Jeri's thick beast was pushing into me.

"Oh, yes. You are as tight as I thought." Jeri blurted out as she took my anal virginity.

I was succumbing to the intense feeling of having something so large in me that I almost forgot that it was an actual cock that was in me.

"Now I need you to stay relaxed as possible baby. I am going to go real slow at first."

"Ohhhh, okay." I groaned out as I knew my ass was stuffed with hard girl cock.

Jeri took this as time to precede and further push into my anal cavity. As I soon felt her massive cock slip further into my bowels I felt both pressure and pleasure. Each inch by inch she slid in into me. I kept my body relaxed as my ass just seemed to stretch for her. Just as I thought I could she could not get any bigger or deeper in me, she kept pushing more. When her waist was against the bones of my ass I knew my ass was filled with her girl meat.

Jeri was now pulling her giant cock out of me. Slowly she let her dick retreat from my tight rectum. She did not let me close up though, as she pushed it back in before it even left me. Back and forth her thick rod went in me, each time faster than the last. Jeri was now fucking me with slow and steady thrusts.

"Oh fuck you feel good. You're doing great for your first time. Just stay relaxed as I fuck you." Jeri commented again as my ass just kept on gripping her thick member.

The muscles of my ass were relaxed enough to stay stretched as Jeri quickened her pace. Her hands held my hips as she pulled me towards her like I was a girl losing her virginity on prom night. She was the boss as I let my body follow her will, letting her use my ass for fucking.

The pounding was nonstop as Jeri's body slapped against mine. With each hard thrust I felt my sphincter stretch to accommodate her beer can sized prick. My hands held onto the bed as my finger grasped the sheets in an effort to hold on.

I wanted to say so much, and even wanted to ask how it felt for her, but the only thing that was escaping was moans of bliss. I had no idea I could moan from having my ass ravished by a thick cock.

Jeri was quick to say something about my moaning. Her soft voice was only tempered by the sound of her body slamming against me. "You like this a lot more than I expected. Does it feel good baby?"

I tried to hold back, but the sensation her cock was giving my insides was actually feeling good. I just let out my thoughts as her cock continued its assault inside of me. "Yes...uh...it does."

"Bet you feel like a girl being fucked right now. Don't you?"

I continued to reveal my thoughts as I felt her waist bear down on mine pushing her thick girl muscles in my ass. "A little."

There was no stopping Jeri now. She was on a fast paced fucking frenzy with my asshole. Her body was jolting forwards like a machine. Each time burying her love muscles straight into my stretched anal cavity.

Jeri even commented on my surprising enjoyment. "You're taking this too well now. I going to make you wear my panties tonight so you can remember your ass got fucked like a girl."

I wanted to stop her, but the sensation was causing my own dick to drip like a faucet. No matter what my feelings were about wearing panties or getting fucked like a girl, I was enjoying it. I felt a rush of forbiddances with every hard thrust Jeri gave me. The fullness of having her thick girl dick in me was only making my own cock dribble more.

I was moaning with every pump now. I could feel my ass gape as she pulled all the way out before plunging back in me. There was no use hiding it, I was her bitch. Her hands were gripping my ass hard now as she pulled me back to meet her own body with sudden crashes.

"I am going to cum so hard baby. Your ass is going to love how my cum feels inside of you." Jeri said as her body began to push harder against me.

I had no idea when it was going to end, but my own dick continued to dribble away. Jeri was not going to pull out and I was going to have my first experience with having sperm shot up into my ass. The anticipation was making my heart race, as the sensation she was giving me with her thick monster.

I knew it was coming now. There was no use fighting it. Jeri was going to shoot her girl load right up my ass. My own cock was dribbling faster and all I could do was reach down to feel my own cum drip on my hands.

Jeri cried out. "Oh fuck I am cumming."

Her body was still plugging away at my ass, but in an almost slow motion speed. I felt her thick cock jerk inside of me as a sudden sensation of warmth hit my bowels. It was not overwhelming, but enough for me to know she was shooting her girl spunk in me. It was like she was trying to breed my ass, because she was so deep.

She pulled out and left my ass wide open to the cold air. I fell forward on the bed breathing heavy. "I needed that bad." Jeri said as she slipped on a few articles of clothes.

I turned over and laid flat on my back. My ass was pulsing from being fucked so hard. It was not painful, but more of a discomfort. I watched as Jeri came back into the room with a pair of flimsy lace panties in her hand.

Jeri gave me a smile and tossed me the panties in her hand. "Here, wear this."

I did not know what to say or think. The black laced panties were in my hand and Jeri was walking away. I could easily toss them aside and forget the whole thing. Then again I wanted to know how they felt. I went to the bathroom and thought about what I was going to do. I needed to clean up, and Jeri's cum came out in large globs from my stretched asshole. I quickly took a shower, and still felt the numbness of my ass as I was in the shower.

I decided to go for broke and I slipped on the panties. Once they were on I felt weird. Not weird in a bad way, but more of a different way. I did like the lace feel on my balls, and how it clung to my ass too. I just put my shirt on and slipped on my pants.

As I walked around the house, I got use to having them on, and even secretly liked it. Jeri was quick to bend me over to check if I was wearing them too. With a playful slap on my ass she was eager to call me a little sissy boy. I was going to say something but she stoked my dick softly saying that sissy boys get to cum often. I did not know what to say but I was happy knowing that she was going to make me cum again.

Liz was home and told me that she was going on a vacation request for a client. I had a few questions about it, but when Liz pulled out a large wad of a hundreds I knew it was legit. I just figured a client wanted Liz real bad for a weekend.

As Liz packed she told me that Jeri was going to use the house for the week until she got back. Liz wanted me to make her next booking for the following Friday. I nodded, and was about to do that when Jeri walked in.

Jeri had a sly grin on her face. Jeri handed over the car keys, and motioned with her hand to me. Liz smiled and blurted out. "You did it, you made him wear them. Let me see."

Jeri bent me over right there on Liz's clothes she was packing. She pulled down my shorts to reveal the same pair of panties she gave me. "I think he should shave if he is going to look pretty down there." Liz commented as Jeri gave a playful slap on my ass.

"It's really nice and tight too." Jeri said as her sly grin returned.

"I did not think you were going to get that far. Well be gentle with him." Liz giggled out.

Liz giggled again and gave my balls a quick feel before leaving. It was the first time she touched me in a sexual manner, and my whole body felt tingles. She cupped my balls and leaned over to my ear. Liz whispered slightly making sure I was the only one to hear her. "If you like your ass being pleased, I will make it fell great when I get back."

I knew Liz would be back sometime next week but nothing else. Jeri had all the details, and she went to her room to retrieve a shaving kit. I made the arrangements for Liz's next client, and moved all her others. When I was finished Jeri called me over.

Jeri led me into the bathroom and instructed me how to shave, and what to shave. I was shocked that Jeri wanted me to shave everything except the hair on my head. She was at least helpful in helping me, and after almost an hour I felt naked but smooth.

I stepped into the shower to clean off, and was happy when Jeri stepped in with me. She turned my around so I was facing the tiled wall. She knelt down so her soapy hands could wash my back, legs, and ass. As Jeri stood up to clean my upper back, I felt her dangling cock rub up against my ass. I don't know what came over me, but I let out a soft moan.

Jeri leaned in more so it was now firmly pressed against my crack. "Maybe tomorrow. Tonight I need to show you how to suck a cock."

I turned around and Jeri once again knelt down to wash me. Her hands felt amazing on my shaved privates. Having no hair seemed to heighten every touch she made. When her hands were washing my balls, I got hard very quickly. It was almost poking her in the face as she cleaned me. Jeri looked up and smiled at me. She handled my cock like she was working a car stick shift now. She moved it out of the way as she finished cleaning.

Jeri grabbed the shower head and rinsed me clean. Her mouth then went to the head of my cock and swallowed it. Her lips were firmly pressed only on the head though. Her tongue was now pushing hard into my piss slit as her hands cupped my balls. I leaned back and was about to enjoy getting head from Jeri, and then she stopped abruptly.

With a pop of her mouth as she let go, her hand opened the shower curtain. "Ok, we are almost done."

I stepped out of the shower, and dried off. Jeri followed me after I was done and handed me the pair of panties I was wearing before. I took them without question and slipped them on. The sensation of my clean shaven body touching the lace of the panties gave me chills. It was something I could not describe. It was both dirty, and sexy and the same time. I did not say anything to Jeri though as she was busy drying off.

"You look sexy in those panties." Jeri said as she spun my around gawking at my shaved body.

I did not say anything, but let myself be spun around and looked at like a piece of meat. I watched Jeri just walk out of the bathroom naked leaving her clothes behind. I saw her ass sway and cock dangle free as she walked right past me.

I put on the rest of my clothes and saw that Jeri was getting changed in her room. When Jeri tucked her girl cock in her panties, I got excited. The way she grabbed at her thick monster and pulled it back and up made me just want to touch it again. Once again I kept my mouth shut and walked downstairs to setup tomorrow's appointments.

Jeri had six clients the next day, and they were all in the morning. After everything was set I was in bed wondering why I had not removed the panties. The way they cupped my balls made me feel both sexy and dirty and the same time. As much as I wanted to rip them off, I was turned on by wearing them too much. I eventually just past out, I wondered what was going to happen tomorrow though.

I walked downstairs wearing shorts over the panties, and waited to see of Jeri was going to say anything about me still wearing them. She gave me a smile as I sat down. I had made both of us something to eat and she seemed to enjoy the fact I did it without being told. Before she poured her coffee she asked. "You wearing them?"

I smiled and nodded to answer her question. She walked over and sat next to me. After her second sip of coffee, she commented again. "After you eat, I need you to clean up. I will have another pair ready for you."

I nodded again and continued to eat breakfast. The whole time I just listened to the sex stories Jeri had. I found out that she did not like to get fucked as much as she liked to fuck. Although she did admit if the guys cock was big enough she made exceptions. I even made the joke about me never being able to fuck her. To my surprise Jeri laughed and said. "I don't know... if I continue to enjoy tapping your ass I might give you a taste."

As told I cleaned myself in the bathroom and headed out to make sure everything was ready for the day. As the customers progressed and paid I was amazed by how much money they were paying. Every single client stayed the hour long time, and paid well over four hundred a visit.

The last customer though paid for three hours with wanted some fetish extras, which always cost more. He shelled out fifteen hundred in clean new hundred dollar bills. I had no idea what extra things he wanted and had to find out.

As I was cleaning up and securing the money I heard Jeri with the client. It was the sounded like slapping and insults. I could not help but be curios.

As I listened close to the door, I could hear Jeri fucking the guy. It was only a half hour into the session and it sounded like Jeri was plundering this guys ass wide open. I was scared to crack the door open to peek in, but knew I just had to see Jeri in action.

My heart was racing with the knowledge that Jeri's massive girl cock was pleasuring another guy's asshole. I decided that the worst she could do was yell at me because she would not stop fucking.

The door opened with only the slightest creek. It was there that I saw Jeri's tits bouncing away as her body pumped against this guys bent over body. There were both standing up as Jeri had a clear grip on his hips.

Jeri was already plowing her girl dick deep and fast in this guy's ass. I knew his rectum was taking a pounding as did mine when she fucked me. I made quick eye contact with Jeri and she waved me inside with her hand.

I hesitated but ultimately walked in. The guy made no movement to look at me as his moans were following each thrust of Jeri.

"Get up on the table. This bitch is going to give you a rim job."

I knew what it was and never had it done to me. I figured it must feel good, and it was being offered. Even if I did not want it, I was going to go along with what Jeri wanted anyway.

I got up on the table and slipped my panties down. I leaned forward and spread my ass cheeks wide apart. As soon as the air touched my ass, I felt his warm tongue start to lick my hole. It was a weird feeling, but nice at the same time.

I could hear Jeri pounding this guy's ass hard as the slapping sounds of their bodies colliding grew louder. The warm wet sensation on my ass also got more intense as this guy was drilling his tongue inside my asshole like he was fucking it. I could not help but let out a few moans as it became more pleasurable.

I was completed bent over bow as my face was inches from the table. My panties were around my ankles and this guy was driving his tongue hard in my ass hole. It was so lubed up now I was half expecting it to be fucked. My cock was begging to be touched as it grew hard dangling between my legs.

Jeri hissed as my moans grew deeper. "That is bitch, fuck his ass with your dirty tongue. Next time his ass is going to be filled with my cum and you will be cleaning it out. Mmmm, I bet you would like that."

I was so relaxed and yet sexually charged at the same time. This guys tongue was almost massaging me as it continued to get me aroused. The more he flicked his tongue into me, the more I imaged it was a cock plunging into me.

"Thanks for the help Greg, but I got it from here. You can watch if you want though."

I got up from the table with my erect cock pointing straight out. The guy looked over his back at Jeri before looking back at my erection. "He is not allowed to have his cock sucked bitch, you will just have to go without." Jeri once again hissed as she pushed hard into this guy almost knocking him towards the table.

I looked at Jeri and she glared at me. "Put your panties back on."

I quickly pulled up my panties and had a horrible feeling that Jeri was mad at me. I looked at her again and she smiled and winked. I knew then that she was playing the part. I took a few steps back and let this guy know that Jeri controlled me as well.

"Can I leave?" I asked making it seem like I was controlled.

"Yes, get the fuck out of here and make sure your ass is ready for the next guy to fuck you."

I walked out with a smile on my face knowing that Jeri was including me in her role-play with her client.

I made my way upstairs to finish some school work as I continued to hear Jeri chastise this guy. I had Jeri's one client for tomorrow already booked and was just now trying to finish a paper, but waited outside the door to listen to Jeri fuck this guy hard now.

It was about ten minutes of hard fucking that I had an erection that was too much and decided to head upstairs to do some actual work for college.

About an hour later Jeri walked upstairs. She looked beat too. Her hair was a mess and she was covered in sweat. I felt bad, and got up to help her. "Here, let me get you some food while you jump in the shower."

Jeri sighed with a heavy worn breath "Thank you. I am just going to lay on the couch and watch some tv. That guy took forever to cum."

"Well there is only one client for tomorrow." I replied trying o offer her hope of rest.

"What about Friday, and Saturday?" Jeri asked as she began flipping the channels.

"Free so far, do you want me to keep them that way?"

"Please. I want to go out Friday, and am going to need Saturday to rest."

"I will make sure of it then." I answered as I walked away to heat up some food.

I put the food on the tray table and walked back to my room. Jeri smiled and blew me a kiss as she ate and watched tv. I saw the sincerity in her eyes and knew she was happy that I was helping out. Not to mention, she did give me a wad of fifties for helping her today. I had no idea; she got paid as much as she did.

The next day, I walked out and Jeri was already sitting at the table. I was not wearing the panties Jeri gave me as I did not see wearing them twice in a row. I wanted to bring this up to her, but I felt a twinge of guilt wanting another pair of her panties. I figured I would ask and hope she did not get offended or say I did not have to wear them anymore.

I walked out and she was folding her laundry on the table nearest the couch. I was wearing sweatpants and a tshirt and figured I would play off that I was going to get dress and wondered if she wanted me to continue. I did have intentions of changing, but not ill later, and I was not going to tell Jeri that though.