My Pleasant Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We both lay on the bed and he got on his knees in front of me. He started feeling my legs from my ankles, up to my calves, over my thighs and then caressed my pussy lips. He slid a finger into my very hot pussy and moved it in and out. His other hand found my clit and began massaging it.

I just couldn't help moaning, 'Ooooooohhhhhhhhhhh! oooooohhhhhhhhhhh!'

I was enjoying the sweet sensation that his fingers are delivering on my pussy. When my hubby asked me whether it is hurting or painful, I replied in the negative. On this reply he felt reassured and increased his pace and inserted one more finger and I felt something blocking his fingers from entering any further in and somewhat a ticklish sensation. I told him so, and he told me about the hymen and I nodded my head that I too was aware of it. There was a sense of appreciation and he asked me with a bit of surprise in his voice whether I had never masturbated before marriage. I told him that I had played with my pussy but was afraid to put my fingers or anything else inside me, as I had reserved it for my 'beloved future husband' and smiled passionately at him.

We then lay down on the bed and kissed for a while again. I could feel his fingers probing around my pussy lips. I reached down and took his still hard dick in my hand. He sucked on my hard erect nipples. We were both now out of control. It was very hot in the room and it may be because we were very HOT. His hands ran to the back of my legs and then upwards to massage my ass cheeks. He planted kisses after kisses on pussy and along the hairline to either side. I instinctively parted my legs a little more and his left hand came back around to the front. He drew his fingers through the curls and down between my legs. He felt my moistening lips and gently pressed them between his fingers. I felt his fingers part them and he ran one finger from head to ass. On the way back, he pressed harder against the opening and I felt his finger begin to slide in. I gave a cry of ecstasy and thrust my pussy forward to meet his finger. Arjun fingered my clit and virgin fuck hole. He stopped and got over me. At last, we were going to do it. He straddled me on all fours and looked down at me.

"Love me Arjun please." I begged him

"Are you ready for it my dear?" He asked.

"Yes I am all yours my dear Arjun. Love me and take my virginity"

With that Arjun put the tip of his cock on my pussy.

"Look, it may hurt a bit but you will enjoy later on" he said.

"I know. Just luv me"

He rolled me onto my back, kissed and licked my breasts, before gently spreading my legs and moving himself between them. I shivered, partially due to excitement but mostly due to nervousness, as I felt his cock resting against my dripping slit. He kissed me gently. "Are you sure you're ready, Shilpa?" he repeated.

He smiled and lowered himself between my legs. He raised himself on one arm and reached down between us with the other. He played with my moist pussy lips for a moment and then appeared to wrap his hand around his own cock. His hand was resting on my hip and he slowly slid it down my thigh and to the back while at the same time lifting my leg to his waist. I could see he was guiding his cock towards me and I felt its head begin to push against my pussy.

"I'm going to fuck you now Pooja!" He whispered in my ear.

I leaned forward so I could kiss him. He shifted his hands to my waist and we kissed for a while, softly and slowly. He lifted my hips slightly and moved a hand between us. I felt the blunt head of his penis against my clit and froze, excited and scared. He kept kissing me while his hand guided his cock over my clit. And then he moved it lower and I felt pressure at the entrance of my vagina. His hips twitched slightly and his cock entered me a fraction of an inch.

My body tensed and I drew back, suddenly nervous. He stopped moving for a few seconds and I felt his hands move over my hips gently. He kissed me again, this time with more passion. I kissed him back but when he urged my hips down, his cock entering me a little more, I broke the kiss once more. I was nervous and uncertain. He saw it in my face.

"I'm sorry," I said quickly, embarrassed, "It's ok. I'm ready...don't stop." And then, because his brow darkened and his expression said he knew I wasn't telling the whole truth, I said, "Just...maybe...can we go slow?"

His cock was touching my wet pussy once again and the heat emanating from it was incredible. This was still wrong and I tried moving away from that huge male organ, but there was nowhere for me to go. My legs were spread and open with his knees holding them apart. I felt the head of his penis slide across the mouth of my pussy. My mind was somewhere between absolute panic and total lust. The head of his cock found its way between my cunt lips. I could feel his cock, hard as steel, as it rubbed against my inner thigh and then against the lips of my pussy. With my other hand, I grabbed his cock, guiding it towards my pussy, wet and slick and ready. He moved it gently up and down, looking for the right spot. He stopped when he found the right hole. Slowly he leaned forward and I felt the swollen head spread me apart.He entered me slowly, almost as though he were savoring every moment. When the head of his cock was inside of me, he raised up, looking into my eyes. I shrugged my hips forward a little and the head slipped into the perfect position. He pushed a little and I felt the head slide inside me.

We were still for a moment, savoring the feeling then he withdrew almost completely before plunging deep into my pussy. He drove into me hard and fast. Soon, I felt my orgasm coming on me fast and I felt his cock swell and knew that he was close too. I gripped his cock tightly with my muscles then released the grip and quickly squeezed again.

He was looking into my eyes, looking for some hint to proceed or not. I gave that indication by raising my head off the bed and kissing him passionately. I lay back again and rubbed one hand across his chest. He increased his advance into me, sliding slowly deeper and deeper. He again eased back more and then thrust a little deeper. I was amazed at the depth of feeling I had inside me. I could almost see his cock pushing against the walls. Once more he drew back, and then down. This time he let go of the base of his cock and brought his arm up to lean directly over me. He leaned down and kissed me. He eased his hips lower. There was increasing resistance inside me. He rose and pushed down again, not any deeper but a little faster.

I knew I was coating his penis with my juices, which seemed to be flowing more freely. On his next downward motion, he stopped and began to apply more pressure. My breath was quickening; I wrapped my arms across his shoulders and tried to push up with my hips. I felt a sudden sharp pain and I found it hard to breathe. I felt Arjun's cock hit my hymen and when his cock tore it open I felt like I was going to die of pain.

"OHMAUHHHHH OHHHHHHHHH yes" I cried, my face arching up, my body going rigid, my swollen breasts thrusting upward as my hubby's huge, hot, glorious penis surged into my wet, conic cunt.

"Ooooohhhh yes... that's it, slow... yes just like that" and I pushed myself further onto his tongue. I put my hands on my breasts and started to roll and pull at my nipples as I tossed my head side to side. This was too much, it felt so good.

He fucked me deep, hard, making me moan and gasp with every thrust. My legs were wrapped around his waist, giving him full access to my cunt. "God, Oh my God!!.." I cried.

"Oh god, . . . no! . . . no! . . . oh god, no!" "Noooooooo! Oh fuck! No . . . no . . . no . . . nooooo.......It hurts!," I whimpered, bracing myself against the bed.

In and in it went, piercing deep, cleaving my pussy-flesh and pussy-lips open, mashing my gorged clitoris, crushing my molten flesh in its passage. My cunt convulsed uncontrollably on my hubby's cock and, above me, Arjun groaned, his shoulder rippling and knotting powerfully, his buttocks flexing taut, his hips sinking and sinking as he buried his penis in my pussy.

Tears started rolling from my eyes. I lost my hymen and then he was deeper. Arjun stopped for a moment seeing my tears but I thrust my hips up and the rest of his penis entered my virgin pussy. I leaned forward and bit his shoulder, whimpering but pulling him closer. He didn't back out, he lowered his hips against mine until I felt our pubic hair tangle. He bent his elbows and brought his chest down against mine. We lay still for some time, savoring the moment.

He bent and fondled my breasts, twirled my nipples between his fingers then brought his mouth to them and suckled me like a baby. He took my wonderful hard nipples inside his mouth, keeping them in between his teeth, pulling them gently up and making me groan in joy. Every time his mouth landed on my tits, my hands held his head with amazing strength as if I wasn't letting his mouth get off my tits. He kept sucking those shapely with hunger as he attempted to devour those ripe tits inside his mouth. His saliva was flowing all over my breasts now, making them shiny as if they were made of glass.

I was crying out, "Yes dear....mmmmmmmmmmmm...ahahahahhahahahaha! Suck it Bite my nipples, dear! Bite darling!"

We kissed, sharing saliva, and wrestling each other's tongues. I felt his hips shake back and forth a little; the sensation of his cock moving side to side was explosive. "Make love to me, please." I whispered. We kissed deeply. He raised himself back up on his arms and brought his hips up a little. His hips came down against me! Again he raised himself higher this time. I shivered at the touch of his cock riding back out against the walls of my cunt. He thrust down a little faster than before for which I responded with a soft cooing sound. I could feel Arjun's cock throbbing in my tight pussy. Slowly Arjun started pumping.

He gasped, looking delightfully surprised. He closed his eyes and swallowed hard. When he next opened looked at me there was a lusty hunger there. He looked me in the eye, drew himself out and pushed deep. I grunted when his hips hit mine. I ran my hands over his shoulders as he thrust into me, slowly picking up pace.

"Tell me Arjun... ah, oh god... tell me what it feels like..." I moaned with the desire to listen to his voice

"It's... oh fuck... it's smooth and wet... Your pussy is so hot and wet... I feel wetness all around my cock, my whole world feels wet... It's like a tunnel, a slick tunnel covered in a juicy cream... I can feel it squishing all over my cock... Shilpa, you're tighter further in, I can feel you squeezing the head... that feels really wonderful..." Arjun grunted in his manly voice.

"I cannot hold on for long. You know it is my first time also." said Arjun.

I felt the first hint of sweat as our bodies got hotter. His chest started to feel slippery as my breasts pushed up against it during sex."Oh god... fuck me... ooohhhh... yes... harder... fuck my pussy... aaaaaahhhhh...Ohhhhh fuckkkkk! Oh my fucking gawdddd! Fuck me, honey! Fuck my tight little pussy! YES!" I screamed.

"Just come inside me, that is all I want from you my dear."

He needed no more encouragement than that. He shifted his hips again and started pumping them in steady, careful motions. There was obvious strain on his face and a thin film of sweat on his skin. My pleasure was building but my legs ached, my muscles stretched too far. I shifted them as much as I could and he lifted one arm to let me relax my leg. He kept thrusting in that position for a while and then let my other leg down.

With my legs open, my feet braced on the bed, he slid his hands to my shoulders and held me steady while he buried his cock again and again. I moaned and squirmed as he increased his pace and let him fuck me, offering no resistance.

He slowly began spreading my legs apart, lifting them up in the air enough to let his body settle in between and while I was caught off guard, he drove his dick with all his strength deep inside my pussy again making me scream. Again his long hard dick was deep inside my cavity as he began pumping in and out for a while. He kept increasing the momentum of his pumping while he was getting aroused by my wild little screams and frantic moans.

Sweat poured from him, his breathing came in short gasps as his own orgasm approached.

"Oh god baby, I'm almost there." He screamed.

Beads of sweat had formed on his forehead and chest and it dripped from him splashing onto my face and tits. I moved my hands to his chest and scratched at the sweaty flesh with my nails leaving long red marks.

Our pelvises slapped against one another. Each slapping noise marking another time that he was buried inside my cunt completely. "Ohhhhh fuckkkkk! Oh my fucking gawdddd! Fuck me, honey! Fuck my tight little pussy! YES!"

Just before my orgasm, I pulled off his cock and rubbed the head over my clit. I stiffened and gasped. My legs were shaking. Juices gushed from my cunt and dribbled down his shaft.

"Oh God, oh my god!...Ummmmmmmmmm, oh yeah! Oh yeah! Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" I screamed as the orgasm crashed over my body.

His cock drowning in another flood of juices flowing inside my pussy. The slapping sound of our pelvises was joined by the splashing sound of his cock slamming into me as I came harder than the first time. Wave after wave of glorious sexual pleasure washed over my entire being. I couldn't believe how intense my orgasm was.

He pulled back his cock and reinserted all the way into my pussy with one hard push. He repeated it again and again. He continued to ram into me violently until his dick started throbbing inside my vaginal orifice with sexual excitement. A wonderful feeling!

My climax began to peek and I begun to moan with almost each breath, my breasts bouncing within inches from his face. My pussy started to convulsed uncontrollably contracting and releasing around his cock, milking it, I looked into his eyes and said, "I want to feel you cum inside me."

Soon, the rough rubbing of his cock on my clit and pussy walls began to trigger a spasm deep within my cervix... I begin to feel my orgasm coming... that pee like sensation which made my whole body shiver in weakness starting deep within my hips and rushing forth into my hot loins. I grabbed his head in a tight hug on my cleavage, closed my eyes in intense pleasure, bright lights exploding in the black screen of my mind.

Arjun increased his speed and within no time he started to come. I heard him grunt and felt his cock swell inside me. This was followed by a long powerful blast of hot cum which splashed against my cunt walls. He kept squirting stream after stream of cum into me until it was leaking out. He finally finished, then pulled out. I could feel cum continue leaking from my cunt and streaming down my legs. I was way too loud in my orgasm... I couldn't help it though. My pussy was trying to crush this dick inside me, but there it was so big that I felt like I couldn't contract on it.

My pussy savaged his penis, biting down furiously and convulsively on his cock and he couldn't hold back too long. With a shuddering moan, he exploded again and I groaned as I felt the sharp sting of his jizz spurting endlessly into my pussy hole. He held it there and then drew it out slowly and squeezed it into my pussy again and fucked me slowly for a few minutes.

For long moments we lay there, bathed in sweat from our exertions and basking in the glow of sexual satisfaction. Arjun made slow movements with his cock, allowing my pussy muscles to squeeze it, as if milking all the cum from its softening length. I could feel the combined juices seeping out of my cunt and trickling down across my ass-hole

Arjun closed his eyes for a moment and reveled in the feelings of wet sensation and joy that wash over a man when he comes with a woman. He opened his eyes and smiled down at me. I giggled and hugged him tight against me. We moaned in harmony with supreme ecstasy.

He collapsed down on my body, crushing my breasts with his chest and his cock still buried within me. As we both bathed in the bliss of their climaxes, my lips search his and planted a deep kiss.

We lay there in each others arms for a few minutes panting and catching their breath, Arjun's cock still in my pussy. We lay motionless, unaware of everything except the beating of their hearts.

After a while, still joined to me, Arjun opened his eyes and looked at my eyes. He smilingly kissed every part of my face... my eyes... my cheeks... my lips.

Arjun rolled off as his cock got flaccid and slid out of my satisfied pussy. When he finally pulled his cock out, I could feel the head as it rubbed its way down the sides of my pussy. There was an audible, wet "plop" when he pulled out fully, dragging more of our mixed cum out with it. A warm glow of satisfaction spreads over my as my breathing returned to normal and my body relaxes.

I smiled a warm, dreamy, mischievous little smile.

After some time Arjun took out his cock from my pussy. It was red with my blood. There was a small patch of blood on the bed sheet and my pussy was all red. We lay side by side for a few minutes, my head on his chest, my fingers playing circles on his chest. He asked me if it was good, and I kissed him and whispered it was very exciting. We went to the bathroom and cleaned ourselves and removed all traces of our love making form the room. We stayed in bed naked for another hour and then drifted to sleep.

Next morning we dressed quietly, touching and kissing each other periodically. We went for a stroll and had our breakfast and were back to the cottage.

I studied my new husband as we walked together along the graveled path. I watched the way he moved easily, with almost leonine fluidity, the strong muscles rippling along his thighs and chest, the hard bas-relief outline of his manhood straining the thin material of shorts. I'd never seen a man's penis before my first night, and the tantalizing thought of Arjun's long and hard, bulging contour of its manly shaft seemed to hold a strange, awesome fascination for the orthodox young girl, and for one quick moment I was filled with a weird desire to reach across and run my fingers down over the stimulating outline, and trace the curve of his cock as it nestled gently in the softness of his scrotum. Then, abruptly shamed, I averted my gaze and stared mortified out over the summit. Self-deprecatingly, I thought: My God, what a way to be carrying on! Arjun would never respect me if he knew I was harboring such indecent, sinful ideas! I'm so ashamed . . .!

I quickly banished my straying thoughts as Arjun and I made the final turn and entered the clearing of the next cottage. Yet while stepping daintily along the graveled trail, I couldn't stop that lingering curiosity as to whether Rohih was as excited and anxiously eager for the day as me. . .

The small clearing ended at the porch of the cottage, which was now shadowed in the twilight. But the clearing itself was still bathed in hot tangerine sunlight, and the redwood picnic table and chairs seemed to gleam as if waxed with burgundy polish.

With arms encircling each other's waist, we climbed the steps of their porch and entered large honey moon cottage. We stopped to look around, as we were busy with each other yesterday. It was nicely decorated with large bed and attached bathroom with extra large bathtub and shower.

Once inside and with the door shut, Arjun drew his young sexy bride to him before I could reach the light switch. His lips found hers and he pressed his mouth wetly down, grinding tightly against my lips. I felt myself go limp, then the soft eagerness of his tongue bid for entry and I gently pushed him free.